• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Aipom/Ambipom Fan Club

onepiecefan22

I pull ninja moves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 3, 2021
    Aipom and ambipom are awsome (mostly aipom). I want to start this fan club for them. Here we talk about aipom/ambipom and all there awsomeness. as u can see in my sig there my favorite pokemon and i know the stink in battle but there awsome and i hope u people love them as much as me. lets get the club started!!!!!!!!!!
    president:onepiecefan22
    vp:gonbeneko25
    co-worker:
    pikachu90
    members:
    evilcheese
    Pokefan2007
    Geovanni

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    gonbeneko, I'll have you know it's against the rules to revive threads that have been inactive for 1 month or more. If you had posted in this thread on Thursday, I would have closed this thread.

Just keep in mind that it's against the rules to revive threads that have been inactive for 1 month or older.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    i knew that.. but this wasnt inactive for a month, ALMOST a month tho.

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    wow,what a revival,and ill join,since i like the pokemon and you joined monkeys!

Pokefan2007:t149:

onepiecefan22

I pull ninja moves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 3, 2021
    ur lucky its exactyly one month since a post XD
    well of course u can.....exept its always dead

Back