The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio
Ruby POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Closed Thread

Old February 9th, 2008 (1:10 PM).

wow final release is out!! And FINALLY, this time i can actually get out the cave after the fight with Dark Lugia lvl 70........great work DJG, i look forward to ur new hack!!

www.theviperfiles.com

Relevant Advertising!

Old February 9th, 2008 (3:29 PM).
    It's a meeee, itman!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to +Sneasel™
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by umaza View Post
      What does final release mean? does it mean the hack is finished or does it mean this is the final test version?
      it means its the final release, its done :)
      He may make 1 more bug fixed, if there is any bugs!

Love the hack Djd!
      Keep it up!
      I loved catching all the legendaries!!!
      PLEASE DON'T CRY!
      I can't tell you lies...

Don't click this!

PPH - A great hacking forum
      Old February 9th, 2008 (3:33 PM).
      Oh Hai Thar~
      • Silver Tier

Nature: Careful
      Thank you, and about the DESTINY location, the tile that'll let you out doesn't work properly, in Version one of the final release, but I lready fixed this bug in Version 2, I just need more bug reports so I could finally put an ending message to ma hack.

FC: 0061-1111-6462
      TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

Old February 9th, 2008 (8:08 PM).

Nature: Calm
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
        Thank you, and about the DESTINY location, the tile that'll let you out doesn't work properly, in Version one of the final release, but I lready fixed this bug in Version 2, I just need more bug reports so I could finally put an ending message to ma hack.
        well the item descriptions is all i have to report...
        and can i be a tester at your new hack? XD

Old February 9th, 2008 (10:22 PM). Edited February 10th, 2008 by jacklebott.
        Lover of Shiny Gold Hack

Send a message via AIM to jacklebott
          Hey, I'm here to point out some glitches/errors/tips and to say THIS GAME IS SOO AWSOME! *faints from excitement*

Glitch: You said in a previous post that Mewtwo, Cresselia, and Shaymin can't be caught until shadow lugia capture event is done but I caught shaymin fine. I'm also using the "final release" version.
          Glitch: Also, you can walk through a tree trunk in Ring Path
          Glitch: Before getting surf, Cresselia is visible in its area, but after getting surf it's gone. (not sure if it comes back after shadow lugia)
          Error: When fighting using Regigigas, its sprite is a little... umm... disturbing
          Tip: Regigigas' stats are UBER powerful, it needs some kind of weakness
          Error: You probably noticed this, but some legendaries have genders to them...
          Tip: Just an idea but, maybe Spiritomb from Pokemon Diamond could be added? It's a sub-legendary like Rotom
          Tip: Even though you're going for a more "adventurous" type of game, more guidance ingame would be nice. Or at least a guide, but that spoils secrets. It's just so freaking tedious with some tasks (sorry, I'll try to calm down)
          Error: Torterra's sprite when looking at status looks kinda odd
          Glitch?: Rival never leaves lab and is always looking for an electrike
          Glitch?: Prof. Birch starts in lab, midway through game is outside of lab wandering in S.F. Path, then after I beat the league twice, he's gone completely
          Glitch: Sorry I can't remember where but some random areas (usually forests I think) have random spaces that can only be walked through one way (up/down or left/right) and some places completely impassable (not invisible pkmn)
          Error?: Why in the world is there a random cut tree in the exit of Sand Path, going to Raleso Town?
          Tip: A good way (i think at least) to solve the conflict of the wild pkmn in towns is to lessen the frequency
          Error: Woman selling lava cookies at Mt. Blaze says Mt. Chimney, also another two women on the top ledge of Mt. Blaze on the right and left of the opening says Mt. Chimney. And once again, (I think last time) the hiker at the bottom of Mt. Blaze also says Mt. Chimney
          Glitch?: Do I have memory problems or do some people battle you twice? (either way wouldn't surprise me)
          Error: A lady in Banshee's Gym idolizes Flannery, not Banshee
          Error?: Either the old lady at the entrance of Monatami City has a brain problem, or Clyde is some random guy that she's talking about?
          Error?: Just some script, not sure why but guy next to reporter in chairman's house in Monatami says if a Pokemon faints too much it'll come to resent "it." What is "it?" Maybe it should be "you?"
          Glitch: Not a big deal but when a TV is flashing, it has pinkish dots to the left and right of it
          Tip: If at all possible, maybe bigger overworld sprites for Dialga/Palkia

Sorry if it's too long a list, but I figured I'd give some input.

PS: I'm so stuck on how to get shadow lugia. Could you tell me? I've looked everywhere.

Pokemon Diamond (Gold Hack) Supporter

Old February 10th, 2008 (1:17 AM).
          ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
          • Crystal Tier

Nature: Lonely
          I caught the lv.70 DARK LUGIA at KANTO, but i can't exit the place.
          plz help!

(x) Tumblr
          (y) Twitter
          Previously Eeveon
          Old February 10th, 2008 (2:08 AM).

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jacklebott View Post
            Hey, I'm here to point out some glitches/errors/tips and to say THIS GAME IS SOO AWSOME! *faints from excitement*

Glitch: You said in a previous post that Mewtwo, Cresselia, and Shaymin can't be caught until shadow lugia capture event is done but I caught shaymin fine. I'm also using the "final release" version.
            Glitch: Also, you can walk through a tree trunk in Ring Path
            Glitch: Before getting surf, Cresselia is visible in its area, but after getting surf it's gone. (not sure if it comes back after shadow lugia)
            Error: When fighting using Regigigas, its sprite is a little... umm... disturbing
            Tip: Regigigas' stats are UBER powerful, it needs some kind of weakness
            Error: You probably noticed this, but some legendaries have genders to them...
            Tip: Just an idea but, maybe Spiritomb from Pokemon Diamond could be added? It's a sub-legendary like Rotom
            Tip: Even though you're going for a more "adventurous" type of game, more guidance ingame would be nice. Or at least a guide, but that spoils secrets. It's just so freaking tedious with some tasks (sorry, I'll try to calm down)
            Error: Torterra's sprite when looking at status looks kinda odd
            Glitch?: Rival never leaves lab and is always looking for an electrike
            Glitch?: Prof. Birch starts in lab, midway through game is outside of lab wandering in S.F. Path, then after I beat the league twice, he's gone completely
            Glitch: Sorry I can't remember where but some random areas (usually forests I think) have random spaces that can only be walked through one way (up/down or left/right) and some places completely impassable (not invisible pkmn)
            Error?: Why in the world is there a random cut tree in the exit of Sand Path, going to Raleso Town?
            Tip: A good way (i think at least) to solve the conflict of the wild pkmn in towns is to lessen the frequency
            Error: Woman selling lava cookies at Mt. Blaze says Mt. Chimney, also another two women on the top ledge of Mt. Blaze on the right and left of the opening says Mt. Chimney. And once again, (I think last time) the hiker at the bottom of Mt. Blaze also says Mt. Chimney
            Glitch?: Do I have memory problems or do some people battle you twice? (either way wouldn't surprise me)
            Error: A lady in Banshee's Gym idolizes Flannery, not Banshee
            Error?: Either the old lady at the entrance of Monatami City has a brain problem, or Clyde is some random guy that she's talking about?
            Error?: Just some script, not sure why but guy next to reporter in chairman's house in Monatami says if a Pokemon faints too much it'll come to resent "it." What is "it?" Maybe it should be "you?"
            Glitch: Not a big deal but when a TV is flashing, it has pinkish dots to the left and right of it
            Tip: If at all possible, maybe bigger overworld sprites for Dialga/Palkia

Sorry if it's too long a list, but I figured I'd give some input.

PS: I'm so stuck on how to get shadow lugia. Could you tell me? I've looked everywhere.

well i'm in the process of making teh guide... it's in my siggie.. shadow lugia can be found in kanto region.. take the ship to kanto harbor head to vermillion... surf left and up

Old February 10th, 2008 (2:35 AM).
            Oh Hai Thar~
            • Silver Tier

I appreciate your time to post all those bugs. Thanks. :D
            Hmm... Just to be honest though...
            I caught every single legendary (except Entei) after the SHADOW LUGIA Final event, and every single one of them works. :\

Oh well... Since Cresselia is the main disappearing legendary, I'll put up a new flag for that annoying female legendary.

All text errors and the Ring Path trunk walkable glitch is fixed.

Old February 10th, 2008 (3:29 AM).

Quote:
              Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
              I appreciate your time to post all those bugs. Thanks. :D
              Hmm... Just to be honest though...
              I caught every single legendary (except Entei) after the SHADOW LUGIA Final event, and every single one of them works. :\

Oh well... Since Cresselia is the main disappearing legendary, I'll put up a new flag for that annoying female legendary.

All text errors and the Ring Path trunk walkable glitch is fixed.
              yeah me too.. no errors with the legendaries... well my walkthrough is up until sky path now

Old February 10th, 2008 (6:03 AM).
              Nymphadora

I have downloades de finalversion and i patched it to a ruby rom but if i start it it will keep a white screen
                who can help me???
                Old February 10th, 2008 (6:05 AM).
                The Magic Auroa

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Olz.
                  Ah, i've had this problem before mate. It's your rom. I can't give you one, because its against the rukes. But search for another one. Make sure its RUBY US Version
                  Old February 10th, 2008 (9:50 AM).
                  Barium - Summer '12 Return?

Nature: Relaxed
                    Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Megiddo-san
                    In mine, Registeel and Latias disappear as well. My ANGEALLEN is level 71.

Hashire! Asu e tsudzuku shinka no micha wa
                    Old February 10th, 2008 (9:53 AM).
                    Novice Mario 64 hacker.

yes but i have onl 2 badges.
                      Old February 10th, 2008 (11:03 AM).
                      Master

Hey, can some1 please tell me what to do after I get Baby Lugia! I'm totally stuck

Old February 10th, 2008 (11:36 AM). Edited February 10th, 2008 by jacklebott.
                        Lover of Shiny Gold Hack

Whoo more glitches

In Leaf path there is an item that the Itemfinder beeps at, but is unreachable and not even on a walkable path (in mountains near boarder fairly deep in)
                          Maybe it was intentional but in Green Valley all the TVs say "Mom" might like this program, not "Dad" like the other TVs, also in Johto (top right house), Selaro town, whoo Rentelbud too, maybe I should stop listing them now
                          Also in Leaf path, some treetops overlap the main character when walking by on the raised ground
                          Mr. Briney eventually disappears off the face of the earth
                          Map tile error as leaving Johto (water turns to trees, and vice versa)

Latias and Cresselia disappeared entirely for me, even after shadow lugia was caught
                          Is Latios supposed to be in the wild? It also runs immediately

Old February 10th, 2008 (11:37 AM).
                          It's a meeee, itman!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to +Sneasel™
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by erict View Post
                            Hey, can some1 please tell me what to do after I get Baby Lugia! I'm totally stuck
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by jacklebott View Post
                            Whoo more glitches

In Leaf path there is an item that the Itemfinder beeps at, but is unreachable and not even on a walkable path (in mountains near boarder fairly deep in)
                            Maybe it was intentional but in Green Valley all the TVs say "Mom" might like this program, not "Dad" like the other TVs
                            Also in Leaf path, some treetops overlap the main character when walking by on the raised ground

Latias and Cresselia disappeared entirely for me, even after shadow lugia was caught
                            Is Latios supposed to be in the wild? And it runs immediately
                            Don't double post!
                            YOu have to beat the 8th gym to catch the legendaries!
                            PLEASE DON'T CRY!
                            I can't tell you lies...

Don't click this!

PPH - A great hacking forum
                            Old February 10th, 2008 (11:44 AM).
                            ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
                            • Crystal Tier

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by shinypkmnfan13 View Post
                            I caught the lv.70 DARK LUGIA at KANTO, but i can't exit the place.
                            plz help!
                            Nevermind got out.
                            I think all i need are REGIROCK and REGISTEEL.

(x) Tumblr
                            (y) Twitter
                            Previously Eeveon
                            Old February 10th, 2008 (1:29 PM).
                            real houndoom

I still can´t find Suicune (I´m stuck on north cave) and the masterball in Cinnabar isle
                              Old February 10th, 2008 (1:36 PM).
                              Lover of Shiny Gold Hack

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by itman1234 View Post
                                Don't double post!
                                YOu have to beat the 8th gym to catch the legendaries!
                                What are you talking about? I didn't double post, and I know to beat all gyms

Old February 10th, 2008 (2:18 PM).

Why is the Pokedex still messed up?
                                  On regigigas its tropius's description, weight, height and footprint.
                                  Old February 10th, 2008 (2:23 PM).
                                  Oh Hai Thar~
                                  • Silver Tier

It's listed in the bugs and glitches in the first post.

It has not been edited yet. Please give time to read even the previous and the first posts of the thread. Thanks~

Old February 10th, 2008 (3:53 PM).
                                  Novice Mario 64 hacker.

may I be the second to ask if I can test out your new hack. It will be fun comparing adventure progress with Xanaz or w/e his name is.
                                    Old February 10th, 2008 (4:01 PM).
                                    ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
                                    • Crystal Tier

Can someone plz give me a hint where REGIROCK is?

(x) Tumblr
                                    (y) Twitter
                                    Previously Eeveon
                                    Old February 10th, 2008 (4:48 PM).
                                    Barium - Summer '12 Return?

Nature: Relaxed
                                      Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Megiddo-san
                                      It's by a ninety degree angle in the interior of a large structure of rock.
                                      Spoiler:
                                      It rhymes with Grancia Dave.

Hashire! Asu e tsudzuku shinka no micha wa
                                      Old February 10th, 2008 (4:58 PM).
                                      Pokémon Raging Fury

Nature: Brave
                                        I found some tile errors. They are in Ultima City. They are located in the leaf paths in the city.

Here is a picture of what I mean.

\-Pokémon Raging Fury-/
                                        +A new project from Dark Steel Productions+
                                        Closed Thread
                                        Quick Reply

Sponsored Links