• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Hack Attack

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    We are Team Hack Attack

Me and my buddy Erimgard are creating this thread in hopes that we can be the best hacking team out there. We hack any ROM but only plan on releaseing 2nd gen and up hacks.

We are currently hacking pokemon gold and have high hopes for it.

The current team is:

Me(Previously know as Ooka)~Mapping/Story/All Tile Management
    Erimgard~Mapping/Story
    thethethethe~Scripting

We need another spriter. That's it for now.

This is the sign up form.

Name
    Contact info
    Past Experience
    Evidence of Past Experience
    Skill

Staff Hacks:
    Pokemon Silver Wing
    Pokemon Dragon Adventure
    Pokemon Dawn of Kanto
    Pokemon Mystery Of Mew

Last edited:

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    Update:
    TheTheThe has also agreed to help out with scripting.
    and we are thinking about making a third gen hack that will have some of the same characters etc. as our second gen hack.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    well since you my friend ben are the leader of this i would like to join to for scripting and mapping

Name
    Contact info: [email protected]
    Past Experience: all my hacks and working or team eaon
    Evidence of Past Experience: all my hacks and working or team eaon
    Skills: scripting and mapping

here some scripts:

Spoiler:

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    well dragon hacker, we don't need a mapper. Kazaam and I are planning on doing all of our own mapping, and I'm pretty much set for scripting at the moment, but I don't know about kazaam.
    I'm mainly needing graphics people for my hack right now (tiling/insterting, spriting/inserting, title screen, etc)

Ooka

Years
    Well I do all of my own maps but I will accept you as a scripter, mainly bacause thethethethe has his own hack going now. But just to let you know, you won't be the only one scripting because I learned how to script as well.

Ooka

Years
    Yeah, from how I was looking at it, what happens when you pick the berry? I am just a noob at scripting so if I'm wrong then sorry.

Ooka

Years
    So now all we need is a Title screen editor, a tile editor, and someone to do some of the sprite editing. I can do hex editing, including palette editing. I can map and do limited scripting and we have 2 other scripters. Since we are currently working on 2 hacks at 1 time then we should have a couple of each position so as much help as possible is needed.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    well i checked the script i send it to you thethethethe so you can see the repaired one.

Ooka

Years
    I want to let everyone know now, before anyone else comes out with it, that I claim the hack name of sparkling silver.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    wait is'nt that name already picked and btw could u add staff hacks and ad pokemon silver wing to it.

Dark_porygon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2014
    Name: Dark_porygon
    Contact info: MSN: [email protected]
    Past Experience: all my hacks
    Evidence of Past Experience : Pokémon AquaMarine
    Skill: Title Screen Editor.
    Proof:
    Team Hack Attack

Ooka

Years
    Darkporygone, you are in. Comsidering that this is what I ended up with when I tried to edit the titlescreen.

Team Hack Attack

So you are accepted as a title screen editor.

Also team, I have submitted my hack thread. It is still in it's first stages so it may not look the best.

EvilWii

Hacker and mike myers
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2008
    Name:EvilWii
    Contact info:just pm pleases
    Past Experience:A lot but never shown to public
    Evidence of Past Experience:here i thorow this up in 3 min i can do better

Skill:mapping little scripting spiriting(really good) and a little title screen i got a D/P saalamence up

Ooka

Years
    You have to show evidence, as in some of your sprite work. And we don't need any mappers or scripters since I do both and we have 1 other mapper and 2 other scripters. But we do still need a spriter so just show me some evidence and I will see. Oh I forgot, we do have a spriter but you could still join if you would just show some evidence.

Ooka

Years
    Alright, just post again when you are ready to show me some sprites, also I haven't heard anything from you darkporygon.

Back