• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{ kurayami's ☆ graphics }

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    Heyo! So, yeah. I'm Kurayami. I like icons. =) Here is my little graphics shop!

New in September! I have added an FAQ under the spoiler tag. You must read this before requesting! It is basically my list of rules in Q & A form. I will not post your request otherwise.

Spoiler:

EXAMPLES:
    For a pretty much complete and total gallery of my current work, visit my graphics journal. I don't really have any Pokémon stuff, though. =P

Anime/manga:

Real Life:

REQUESTS:
    Be sure to read over the FAQ first before requesting.

Please use this when requesting:

Code:
    [B]Image:[/B] Your image URL here.
    [B]Size:[/B] Leave blank for the 100x100 default.
    [B]Text wanted:[/B] What text it will have, if any.
    [B]Font wanted:[/B] What font I will use, if any.
    [B]Anything else?:[/B] Anything else you would like on it.

BANNERS:
    Code:
    [B]Image(s):[/B] What image(s) I will use.
    [B]Size wanted:[/B] The size you want.
    [B]Text wanted:[/B] What text it will have, if any.
    [B]Font wanted:[/B] What font I will use, if any.
    [B]Anything else?:[/B] Anything else you would like on it.

If there are any of my previous works that you'd like your request to resemble, just let me know! =)

Also, please remember that giving me visible credit for your request is absolutely required. Thanks!

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Gah, so many great graphic artists showing up. x_x I don't even know which one I should request from next anymore! </3

I love your icons. :3 I may or may not request in the future... we'll see. :33

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    I saw your other thread on the welcome back thing... I'll be sure to request from you later on.

Coolness, thanks! (: Requests are always love, but I also really appreciate the comment! :D

Gah, so many great graphic artists showing up. x_x I don't even know which one I should request from next anymore! </3

I love your icons. :3 I may or may not request in the future... we'll see. :33

Haha, it seems there really are a lot of graphic artists here! It's only a side-hobby for me, though, so I'm not going to do this as a career. I bet there's a lot of people who have that in mind, though. It's pretty cool the talented people you can meet online nowadays. <3

Anyway, thank you so much! I'm glad you like my icons, I apologize for not having any recent banners up for display. x_x And even if you don't end up requesting, btw, I really appreciate your comment, so thanks! :D

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Hoez snapz. You make reeeeally beautiful colored manga and shiny icons. I shall request from you soooon. >D Your work is fantabulous cha know? <3

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Well, here's your first banner request. I hope you'll be able to do it.

BANNER:
    Image(s): https://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/johto/153/049.jpg, https://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/johto/153/214.jpg, https://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/johto/153/215.jpg (Top Half)
    These three pics make up the top half of the banner.
    Image(s): https://trixietangfans.deviantart.com/art/Trixie-Tang-Screenshot-26352934, https://trixietangfans.deviantart.com/art/Trixie-Tang-Screenshot-1-26352959, https://trixietangfans.deviantart.com/art/Trixie-Tang-Screenshot-2-26352990 (Bottom Half)
    These pics make up the bottom half of the banner. For these three pics, use Trixie Tang (the girl in pink/purple) and get her head in the 100 x 100 range.
    Size wanted: 200 x 300 (each pic 100 x 100)
    Text wanted: I Love These Trixies! ("I Love" Goes alongside the top pics while "These Trixies!" goes along the bottom pics.)
    Font wanted: French Script (if possible)
    Anything else?: A nice-looking border.

Image: https://trixietangfans.deviantart.com/art/Trixie-Tang-Screenshot-26352934 (same way as one of the pics for my banner)
    Text wanted: None
    Font wanted: None
    Anything else?: No

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    omai, I just saw you on my friends list before (you posted in a comm). this icon caught my attention.

But yeah, I like what you've done, and I'll be sure to come here and make a request (manga =D) once I find a nice scan.

Oh, and join PC@lj =D

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    [I remember when you made Rai that really pretty Kikyo icon *-*~
    Good luck with the shop! I'll probably be requesting from you sometime :3

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    @ Vanilla Kitsune - Aww, thank you! <33 I really appreciate the comment, I'm so glad you like them! ^_^

@ Sunflorazumarill - The images you gave me weren't exactly the best of quality, so I wasn't able to come up with my best work. =/ Hopefully you will still like the,

@ Amachi - Oooh, what comm was it? =D I joined PC @ LJ, btw! And thanks, that icon is of the Pullip doll Haute; she's sooo pretty. Unfortunately, she's about $150-$200. =(

And I look forward to your future request! (:

@ Kanna-chan - Ooh I remember you! <3 Thanks for the luck, I think I'll need it with all these wonderful graphic artist here, including yourself! xD

@ charizard_maa - I tried to incorporate yellow, but I really didn't want to force a color scheme onto the icon if it just wasn't going to go. I hope it turned out to your liking!

Text was being a pain, so let me know if you want that changed.

((Please remember not to direct link!))

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Image(s): Akito and Agito
    Size wanted: 500 x 200
    Text wanted:
    Font wanted:
    Anything else?: If you could make it so that the banner is darker on Agito's side, and so that it looks like it's like, opposite sides of a mirror or something like that, that'd be awesome. Or at least something to show that they're opposites... I don't know how to explain it, but yeah. xD;

Image: Same as the banner
    Anything else?: If you could have both of them on it, that'd be really great. You can split the avvy in half or whatever, but yeah. Something like that.

I know I'm really vague. D:

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Time to stress you out with a request! Just kidding. I pray this doesn't stress you. ;;

Image: Older Link~ Reference image for coloring
    Text wanted: Dara
    Font wanted: Doesn't matter.
    Anything else?: Try your best and be creative please. :3

BANNERS:

Image(s): Young Link Reference image for coloring
    Size wanted: 400 x 200
    Text wanted: I take off towards you (and in a subtext somewheres) Dara
    Font wanted: Doesn't matter. You decide.
    Anything else?: Pleeease try to make it prettiful like your colored manga icon. I love the style you used for it. <3<3

Thank you so much! If you happen to have any sort of problem, please PM me and let me know, and I'll try to fix it!

Thank you so much! Dara is at Kurayami sama's mercy.

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    Glad you like it charizard_maa. (:

Sunflorazumarill
    , hopefully you'll read this: You need to credit me somewhere for your set.

мizuκi They just would NOT fit together on 100x100, so I made an exception for the size thing. x__x I'll end up doing this for whatever avatars just won't work 100x100. =P

How do these look? I'll be more than happy to add a border if you want, I just wasn't sure. :3

Vanilla Kitsune - Oh manga color! Yay! <3 This will take me a bit and I need to sleep now (ugh school), but I should have it done by tomorrow night. ^_^ I'll do my best!

EDIT:

Ok, I managed to do the avatar at least. Before I go any further, I want to check and see if this coloring style is ok!

You said you liked the coloring style I used on my example up above, so I want to see if you like this any better. It seemed to "flow" better with the icon, IMO. But since you are the one who shall use it, I want to check first before I make the banner. Please let me know if this style will be ok or if I should recolor it to look more manga-y. (:

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    It's fine, looks great! ^^ I'll add it up now~ Thank you! (I just realized that I wrote the dimensions wrong. x_x Oh well.)

You forgot to render off that little part on the bottom of Agito too. xD; Oh well, looks fine anyway~

Last edited:

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    OMG and I even said to myself, "Make sure you get rid of that stuff at the bottom of the image..." and I forgoottt! I'm so sorry. o__O

Ah, I can fix it though. What were the actual dimensions you wanted? I'll change the size and fix his white border. :'D Thanks for requesting, sorry about the mistakes. <3;

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Vanilla Kitsune - Oh manga color! Yay! <3 This will take me a bit and I need to sleep now (ugh school), but I should have it done by tomorrow night. ^_^ I'll do my best!

EDIT:

Ok, I managed to do the avatar at least. Before I go any further, I want to check and see if this coloring style is ok!

You said you liked the coloring style I used on my example up above, so I want to see if you like this any better. It seemed to "flow" better with the icon, IMO. But since you are the one who shall use it, I want to check first before I make the banner. Please let me know if this style will be ok or if I should recolor it to look more manga-y. (:

Ohmigosh. I love that style. <3<3 You don't have to check things with me. XD I prefer the graphic artist to use creativity. I like all things made for me. You're doing just fine, dearie. <3

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Wowowow. Your graphics are great ^^ Both avatars, and banners. And that manga colour is totally amazing.

I may request here sometime in the future ;3

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Image: https://i16.tinypic.com/4vpedzq.jpg
    Text wanted: None
    Font wanted: Nothing in specific ^^
    Anything else?: Nope,you fiddle around with it :3

BANNERS:
    Image(s): https://i15.tinypic.com/54lo4ds.png
    Size wanted: 370 x 210
    Text wanted: Patricia Martin
    Font wanted: Anything that matches the picture :3
    Anything else?: Nope <3

Thankies <33 I appreciate your time.Also quick question,do you take manga color requests? Just wondering ^^;

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    Vanilla: Oh good, I'm glad it was to your approval. :'D Heh, and I'm not exactly a creative person, so I wanted to ask, just to be safe. =P

Is this going to be alright? I'll gladly make any changes if you see something you don't like. ^ ^ Thanks for requesting!

Shiranui: Aw, thank you so much! I really appreciate it! <33

Kanna-chan: I shall have it done soon! Need to do some Spanish homework first, though. *cough* And yes, I should hope I take manga color requests, since the above set was colored. XD

Back