• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

King Shuckle's Thomas the Tank Engine Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
  • http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/5962/ultimatespritesheetdrafyo7.png

Before someone says "OMGz TTTE is fo little kids" let's remind everyone that Pokemon is played by everyone, and fans of TTTE come in all ages especially at the SiF boards. So yeah.

Anyways, this is Draft 2, I would post Draft 1, but it would be pointless. It has all characters from the books, tv series, comics etc. and has all the rolling stock from tv, books, comics, and various toy companies. Ever wanted to do a dream scene? Now you can! This sheet has everything you need to get started. This sheet goes up to Season 10 of Thomas and Friends, with the sneak peak of the Season 11 character (which now airs in the UK) named Whiff. There other Season 11 characters include Hector and Billy which are not on the sheet yet and wont be until Draft 3. Madge is also a new characte coming out in a Thomas Special and she will be on Draft 3. Also, Eggmont has restarted the Thomas book series (where most of the Season 1-4 stories are based from) and introduced Victoria the blue coach on the cover of the book and she is on this sheet. However, the book came out recently and introduced 2 new characters named Albert and Helena. Helena is a blue coach like Victoria, and Albert is a new red engine with a yellow FR on him. They will be on draft 3. If you need help with references as to who is who, Google Sodor Island and go to the site where there is a sidebar. Railway Characters, Road Characters, and Non-Televised Characters are the hot subjects. Use those as references.

Now, I made some sprites, however, 01Salty deserves most of the credit since a lot of these are his sprites. Others have contributed as well, so yeah. He has given me permission to post this as have both mods. Enjoy these sprites, and I will post Draft 3 once new sprites are completed. If there is a piece or rolling stock that is part of a toy, we have it most of the time! Anyways, This is my contribution to the spriter's section. Enjoy, have fun with them, and make as many scenes as possible!

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • It's a resource for anyone who wants to make train scenes. If you are familiar with the television series or book series, then you will know what this is based off of.

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
    Years
  • Okay, I know those artworks. They're really amazing and highly detailed. You and I have something in common. I can see TUGS' Big Mickey and Jack. I can even see Wiff the Garbage Engine.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Yeah this shouldn't of being revived, considering it's nearly 2 years old.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back