Pokémon Essentials All questions and discussion about Pokémon Essentials, the Pokémon game kit for RPG Maker XP, go in here. Also contains links to the latest downloads and the Essentials Wiki.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #9526    
Old December 7th, 2011 (11:15 AM).
KitsuneKouta's Avatar
KitsuneKouta KitsuneKouta is offline
狐 康太
     
    Join Date: Mar 2010
    Age: 26
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 441
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Batman-Forever View Post
    thanks a bundle mate, really NOT! the downloads no longer exist, thanks again ya sods!
    A few things:
    -This is supposed to be an all-ages forum, so keep vulgarity to yourself, British or otherwise, mild or strong.
    -You should have noticed that the first post is quite old, if you checked the date. Thus the probability of the link being dead was invariably high. The link you were searching for was in the 5th post above your own, quite visible if you would take the time to read.
    -This is not the place to be provocative. Courtesy will get you much farther.

    Also, to hedge this off before it becomes an issue, for any questions you have about this starter kit you should refer to the wiki first (the link has been posted twice on this page, and you'll find it in Maruno's signature as well. Google also helps), and only ask questions which haven't already been answered there. We get a great deal of novice users who don't read it and ask questions that have been repeated many times over. The search function in this forum will also help. This thread is very cluttered as it is, no need to add more unless it's productive. However, legitimate questions, concerns, and suggestions are very welcome.

    Welcome to the game dev forum.
    __________________
    Creator of the Harvest Moon Tool Kit (HMTK).

    Anime/Manga fans can find me on MyAnimeList.net, as KitsuneKouta.

    Relevant Advertising!

      #9527    
    Old December 7th, 2011 (6:42 PM).
    pacoparrot pacoparrot is offline
       
      Join Date: Dec 2011
      Posts: 6
      This happens when I try to start up.

      It asks me to define bug catcher and when I do this pops up even if I say no.
      Quote:
      ---------------------------
      Pokemon Essentials
      ---------------------------
      Exception: NoMethodError

      Message: undefined method `map_interpreter' for Game_System:Class

      PokemonMessages:127:in `pbMapInterpreter'

      Compiler:2873:in `pbTrainerTypeCheck'

      Compiler:2885:in `pbTrainerBattleCheck'

      Compiler:3814:in `pbConvertToTrainerEvent'

      Compiler:2927:in `pbCompileTrainerEvents'

      Compiler:2922:in `each'

      Compiler:2922:in `pbCompileTrainerEvents'

      Compiler:2917:in `each'

      Compiler:2917:in `pbCompileTrainerEvents'

      Compiler:4022:in `pbCompileAllData'



      This exception was logged in
        #9528    
      Old December 8th, 2011 (9:29 AM).
      KitsuneKouta's Avatar
      KitsuneKouta KitsuneKouta is offline
      狐 康太
         
        Join Date: Mar 2010
        Age: 26
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 441
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by pacoparrot View Post
        This happens when I try to start up.

        It asks me to define bug catcher and when I do this pops up even if I say no.
        I would try either erasing the event that's causing the problem, or manually adding that trainer to the txt file (I don't know if the editor actually works correctly in-game for adding trainers).
        __________________
        Creator of the Harvest Moon Tool Kit (HMTK).

        Anime/Manga fans can find me on MyAnimeList.net, as KitsuneKouta.
          #9529    
        Old December 9th, 2011 (1:58 PM). Edited December 14th, 2011 by IceGod64.
        IceGod64's Avatar
        IceGod64 IceGod64 is offline
        In the Lost & Found bin!
           
          Join Date: Oct 2008
          Location: Castelia City
          Age: 29
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Naive
          Posts: 623
          Is it possible to assign text/shadow colors to a command list in essentials?

          I tried "@cmdwindow.color", but that just made the entire list, both main text and shadows, and all related graphics(e.g the selection arrow) the given color...
          __________________

            #9530    
          Old December 13th, 2011 (8:28 PM).
          zingzags's Avatar
          zingzags zingzags is offline
          PokemonGDX creator
             
            Join Date: Jan 2009
            Location: Boston
            Age: 23
            Nature: Adamant
            Posts: 562
            For some reason some wild pokemon causes the battle to lag, so far I found out that PARAS, Goldeen, Magickarp, and Feebass causes my game to lag inside battle, but other pokemon are fine. Is there a reason for this?
            __________________
            Check out the Pokemon Game Engine I am working on:
            https://github.com/sjosegarcia/Pokemon
              #9531    
            Old December 20th, 2011 (9:03 AM).
            charizard124 charizard124 is offline
               
              Join Date: Apr 2011
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 5
              Does anyone knows how to make a server to make trades or battles, i dont like essentials online because it is complety different, can someone help me?
                #9532    
              Old December 20th, 2011 (7:02 PM).
              BadSamaritan BadSamaritan is offline
              Gone Fishin'
                 
                Join Date: May 2009
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Rash
                Posts: 103
                I have kind of a more specific version of a genreic question, and this comes from me not having essentials anymore(even when I did I used it like two times, but that's irrelavent).

                Anyways, I'm doing some side-work for a fan-game on here, and one of those things includes making an animated start screen a la lugia/ho-oh flying in SSHG or zekrom/reshiram standing on the platform in BW, and while I know many people have posted in here talking about adding one to their game, they all generally say they used gif. files. However, due to the program I'm making the intro with, gif is not an available file type.(although I can convert it using another program if neccessary, I just fear a drop in quality, so I'd like to avoid that)

                So basically my questions are what file types other than .gif can essentials handle, and from that, which ones are ideal. Plus, if anyone knows from experience any other problems, such as lag from too big of file size and the such.

                In addition, if its more a simple matter then I think, if someone would be kind enough to show me the code(or where its located in essentials as the case may be), or present me with a tutorial or reply that details it so I can hand that over to the project coordinator.

                Thanks for any and all help!
                  #9533    
                Old December 21st, 2011 (3:08 PM). Edited December 21st, 2011 by Elyssia.
                Elyssia's Avatar
                Elyssia Elyssia is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Nov 2010
                  Location: The Netherlands
                  Age: 26
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Gentle
                  Posts: 43
                  I am a little new to this, but for some reason the External Editor Application keeps crashing with a Fade in/out event in script.
                  This crash happens when i try to save the changes on most things.
                  But as example, this crash came from the Trainer Type editor...
                  Anyone knows how to fix this?

                  Error crash message displays as follows:

                  Code:
                  Exception: NoMethodError
                  Message: undefined method `pbSaveTrainerNames' for nil:NilClass
                  PokemonTrainers:66:in `pbConvertTrainerData'
                  PokemonEditor:3019:in `pbTrainerTypeEditorSave'
                  PokemonEditor:3568:in `pbTrainerTypeEditor'
                  PokemonEditor:3540:in `pbListScreenBlock'
                  PokemonEditor:1522:in `loop'
                  PokemonEditor:1547:in `pbListScreenBlock'
                  PokemonEditor:3540:in `pbTrainerTypeEditor'
                  EditorMain:238:in `pbEditorMenu'
                  EditorMain:238:in `pbFadeOutIn'
                  EditorMain:238:in `pbEditorMenu'
                  Thank you


                  *Note: I haven't changed anything in the scripts.
                  It's still in standard values in the latest download...
                    #9534    
                  Old December 21st, 2011 (5:56 PM).
                  IceGod64's Avatar
                  IceGod64 IceGod64 is offline
                  In the Lost & Found bin!
                     
                    Join Date: Oct 2008
                    Location: Castelia City
                    Age: 29
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Naive
                    Posts: 623
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Elyssia View Post
                    I am a little new to this, but for some reason the External Editor Application keeps crashing with a Fade in/out event in script.
                    This crash happens when i try to save the changes on most things.
                    But as example, this crash came from the Trainer Type editor...
                    Anyone knows how to fix this?

                    Error crash message displays as follows:

                    Code:
                    Exception: NoMethodError
                    Message: undefined method `pbSaveTrainerNames' for nil:NilClass
                    PokemonTrainers:66:in `pbConvertTrainerData'
                    PokemonEditor:3019:in `pbTrainerTypeEditorSave'
                    PokemonEditor:3568:in `pbTrainerTypeEditor'
                    PokemonEditor:3540:in `pbListScreenBlock'
                    PokemonEditor:1522:in `loop'
                    PokemonEditor:1547:in `pbListScreenBlock'
                    PokemonEditor:3540:in `pbTrainerTypeEditor'
                    EditorMain:238:in `pbEditorMenu'
                    EditorMain:238:in `pbFadeOutIn'
                    EditorMain:238:in `pbEditorMenu'
                    Thank you


                    *Note: I haven't changed anything in the scripts.
                    It's still in standard values in the latest download...
                    The latest version of essentials has that bug, and Maruno has made a fix, which he will provide in the upcoming release of essentials. Expect to see that once gets its own section. Since the editor isn't newbie-friendly, your best bet is to hold out if possible and ask Cilerba to make an essentials section. Sorry.

                    Edit: For the fix itself, just edit the editorss scripts and find and change all instances of "pbSaveTrainerNames" to "pbSaveTrainerTypes".
                    __________________

                      #9535    
                    Old December 22nd, 2011 (2:38 AM).
                    Elyssia's Avatar
                    Elyssia Elyssia is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Nov 2010
                      Location: The Netherlands
                      Age: 26
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Gentle
                      Posts: 43
                      For some reason I don't find anything linked to 'pbSaveTrainerNames'.
                      I say Control + F fail... :/
                      Meh, I'll just wait for the next release, no TBA/Announcement yet?


                      Cheers
                        #9536    
                      Old December 22nd, 2011 (9:43 AM).
                      Maruno's Avatar
                      Maruno Maruno is offline
                      Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2008
                        Location: England
                        Posts: 5,180
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Elyssia View Post
                        For some reason I don't find anything linked to 'pbSaveTrainerNames'.
                        I say Control + F fail... :/
                        Meh, I'll just wait for the next release, no TBA/Announcement yet?


                        Cheers
                        You're probably looking at the main scripts, then, not the External Editor's scripts. In the Data folder there's a file called EditorScripts. Rename that to Scripts (after moving the existing Scripts file out of the way), and try again.

                        Alternatively, just edit the PBS file trainertypes. It's not difficult.

                        The next version is to be released when Essentials gets its own section, or at least when I hear something about whether the section is ever going to be made. I want to launch the section properly if it's going to exist.
                        __________________
                        Go to the Pokémon Essentials Wiki

                        | Downloads | Tutorials | Fangames |
                        | All Animations Project |

                        Follow me on Twitter: @maruno42


                          #9537    
                        Old December 22nd, 2011 (12:46 PM).
                        zingzags's Avatar
                        zingzags zingzags is offline
                        PokemonGDX creator
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2009
                          Location: Boston
                          Age: 23
                          Nature: Adamant
                          Posts: 562
                          Well I managed to fix the other problem, well Now I have a new one, for pokemon with there level one moves. Well lets say I create a Pokemon and it has A level one move like scratch, the pokemon stats get messed up if its in my party, for example when I click ABRA and try to use teleport it wont let me me use it, or when i try to go to its summary screen the stats are messed up. But if i dont have teleport anymore with the pokemon, the pokemon itself is fine.
                          __________________
                          Check out the Pokemon Game Engine I am working on:
                          https://github.com/sjosegarcia/Pokemon
                            #9538    
                          Old December 22nd, 2011 (2:19 PM).
                          Elyssia's Avatar
                          Elyssia Elyssia is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Nov 2010
                            Location: The Netherlands
                            Age: 26
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Gentle
                            Posts: 43
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Maruno View Post
                            You're probably looking at the main scripts, then, not the External Editor's scripts. In the Data folder there's a file called EditorScripts. Rename that to Scripts (after moving the existing Scripts file out of the way), and try again.

                            Alternatively, just edit the PBS file trainertypes. It's not difficult.

                            The next version is to be released when Essentials gets its own section, or at least when I hear something about whether the section is ever going to be made. I want to launch the section properly if it's going to exist.
                            Thank You for the tip.
                            Seems to be fixed now...
                              #9539    
                            Old December 22nd, 2011 (7:01 PM).
                            Winneon Winneon is offline
                            しょうない
                            • Crystal Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Jun 2011
                            Location: Texas
                            Age: 18
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Mild
                            Posts: 526
                            Ok....

                            In the Script Editor, in the PokemonOptions section, I changed the @screensize to 0 so it would stay as the small version. When I loaded the game, it was big at first just as it opened (as usual), then it got smaller like it's supposed to like above, but almost immediatly it changed back to the 480px X 320px version. Can someone tell me what's going on?
                            __________________
                            Let somebody else try first.
                            casual twitterpairgithub
                              #9540    
                            Old December 22nd, 2011 (8:05 PM).
                            IceGod64's Avatar
                            IceGod64 IceGod64 is offline
                            In the Lost & Found bin!
                               
                              Join Date: Oct 2008
                              Location: Castelia City
                              Age: 29
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Naive
                              Posts: 623
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by JalordaSerpent7 View Post
                              Ok....

                              In the Script Editor, in the PokemonOptions section, I changed the @screensize to 0 so it would stay as the small version. When I loaded the game, it was big at first just as it opened (as usual), then it got smaller like it's supposed to like above, but almost immediatly it changed back to the 480px X 320px version. Can someone tell me what's going on?
                              You're on the right track, however, you are changing the wrong Variable. Try looking in the section "Settings" (If you're using the latest version). Find the variable DEFAULTSCREENZOOM and change it to 0.5

                              That should do it. If not, I have some further ideas, but try this first.
                              __________________

                                #9541    
                              Old December 23rd, 2011 (1:13 PM).
                              Winneon Winneon is offline
                              しょうない
                              • Crystal Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Jun 2011
                              Location: Texas
                              Age: 18
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Mild
                              Posts: 526
                              That worked without fail! Thanks so much, IceGod!:D

                              -JS7
                              __________________
                              Let somebody else try first.
                              casual twitterpairgithub
                                #9542    
                              Old December 24th, 2011 (3:21 PM).
                              Dave. Dave. is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Mar 2010
                                Posts: 15
                                Hi all,

                                May sound like kinda a noobish question, but in the little project I'm currently involved with, I wish for the player to cycle between four different characters, each with different stats and Pokémon, etc.

                                I'm having a little trouble with how to change from, say, PlayerA to PlayerB, without losing any data. For example, if a Pokémon has levelled up and learnt a new move in A's party, after switching to B for a bit and then back to A (while changing $Trainer.party or whatever it is that needs doing), I can find no easy way of storing and remembering that change in A's party. There must be a simple way of doing this (if you can understand the question!) but my lack of experience in coding in Ruby is proving an obstacle in achieving this on my own.

                                Many thanks, and Merry Christmas!
                                  #9543    
                                Old December 24th, 2011 (3:51 PM).
                                IceGod64's Avatar
                                IceGod64 IceGod64 is offline
                                In the Lost & Found bin!
                                   
                                  Join Date: Oct 2008
                                  Location: Castelia City
                                  Age: 29
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Naive
                                  Posts: 623
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
                                  Hi all,

                                  May sound like kinda a noobish question, but in the little project I'm currently involved with, I wish for the player to cycle between four different characters, each with different stats and Pokémon, etc.

                                  I'm having a little trouble with how to change from, say, PlayerA to PlayerB, without losing any data. For example, if a Pokémon has levelled up and learnt a new move in A's party, after switching to B for a bit and then back to A (while changing $Trainer.party or whatever it is that needs doing), I can find no easy way of storing and remembering that change in A's party. There must be a simple way of doing this (if you can understand the question!) but my lack of experience in coding in Ruby is proving an obstacle in achieving this on my own.

                                  Many thanks, and Merry Christmas!
                                  You might want to try saving the player's party to a variable. For example, assume Red is Player A and Blue is players B. If you want to change to Blue...

                                  $Game_Variables[637] = $Trainer.party
                                  pbChangePlayer(B)

                                  From there, you simply remove the players entire party and replace it with the new trainers. However, note that I haven't tested this - I don't know if it will work, but it's worth a try.
                                  __________________

                                    #9544    
                                  Old December 24th, 2011 (3:58 PM).
                                  Maruno's Avatar
                                  Maruno Maruno is offline
                                  Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2008
                                    Location: England
                                    Posts: 5,180
                                    IceGod's solution is correct, except you will then need to put $Trainer.party = $Game_Variables[638], where variable 638 is the new player's party (player B in this example) that was previously saved there.

                                    You may also want to do a similar thing with money,and perhaps even Bag contents, unless the four of them have communal pockets. I don't know how far you're going with this idea.
                                    __________________
                                    Go to the Pokémon Essentials Wiki

                                    | Downloads | Tutorials | Fangames |
                                    | All Animations Project |

                                    Follow me on Twitter: @maruno42


                                      #9545    
                                    Old December 24th, 2011 (4:47 PM).
                                    Dave. Dave. is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Mar 2010
                                      Posts: 15
                                      I'm not getting any exceptions thrown or anything, but the system seems unable to fill the party with what had been stored in $game_variables[637]. I've tried deleting the entire party first to see if that worked, rather than just replacing straight out, but even after then attempting to refill it, there is no 'Pokemon' option on the menu (ie the party is empty).

                                      Thanks to both for helping me out, and hopefully we'll be able to work this problem out. I'm going to try it with something else, such as the money or badges, and see if it just the way the party Pokémon are stored that is causing this not to work. I'd be very grateful if you had any further suggestions, but thank you all the same!
                                        #9546    
                                      Old December 24th, 2011 (5:08 PM).
                                      Maruno's Avatar
                                      Maruno Maruno is offline
                                      Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2008
                                        Location: England
                                        Posts: 5,180
                                        Global Variable 81 corresponds to Player A's party.
                                        Global Variable 82 corresponds to Player B's party.
                                        Global Variable 83 corresponds to Player C's party.
                                        Global Variable 84 corresponds to Player D's party.

                                        Whenever you change the player, use these three lines of code:

                                        Code:
                                        $game_variables[81+$PokemonGlobal.playerID]=$Trainer.party
                                        pbChangePlayer(1)
                                        $Trainer.party=$game_variables[81+$PokemonGlobal.playerID]
                                        All you need to change each time is the red number, which is the ID of the player you're turning into (0=Player A, 1=Player B, 2=Player C, etc.).

                                        If you want to replace the entire trainer array (which records the party, money, badges, Pokédex progress, and ownership of a Dex/Gear), simply delete both instances of .party from the code above.

                                        I've not tested this, but logically it should work.
                                        __________________
                                        Go to the Pokémon Essentials Wiki

                                        | Downloads | Tutorials | Fangames |
                                        | All Animations Project |

                                        Follow me on Twitter: @maruno42


                                          #9547    
                                        Old December 24th, 2011 (5:30 PM).
                                        IceGod64's Avatar
                                        IceGod64 IceGod64 is offline
                                        In the Lost & Found bin!
                                           
                                          Join Date: Oct 2008
                                          Location: Castelia City
                                          Age: 29
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Naive
                                          Posts: 623
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
                                          I'm not getting any exceptions thrown or anything, but the system seems unable to fill the party with what had been stored in $game_variables[637]. I've tried deleting the entire party first to see if that worked, rather than just replacing straight out, but even after then attempting to refill it, there is no 'Pokemon' option on the menu (ie the party is empty).

                                          Thanks to both for helping me out, and hopefully we'll be able to work this problem out. I'm going to try it with something else, such as the money or badges, and see if it just the way the party Pokémon are stored that is causing this not to work. I'd be very grateful if you had any further suggestions, but thank you all the same!
                                          Funny - the same happens to me.

                                          I used $game_variables[800]=$Trainer.party to take the party and that worked, but then I tried to restore it with $Trainer.party =$game_variables[800] and it failed and gave me nothing. I tried using Variable 801 to store the party length too, and it sort-of worked, however, it only save the number of Pokémon and not the party itself, so I got an exception trying to access the party.
                                          __________________

                                            #9548    
                                          Old December 24th, 2011 (5:43 PM).
                                          Dave. Dave. is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Mar 2010
                                            Posts: 15
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Maruno View Post
                                            Global Variable 81 corresponds to Player A's party.
                                            Global Variable 82 corresponds to Player B's party.
                                            Global Variable 83 corresponds to Player C's party.
                                            Global Variable 84 corresponds to Player D's party.

                                            Whenever you change the player, use these three lines of code:

                                            Code:
                                            $game_variables[81+$PokemonGlobal.playerID]=$Trainer.party
                                            pbChangePlayer(1)
                                            $Trainer.party=$game_variables[81+$PokemonGlobal.playerID]
                                            All you need to change each time is the red number, which is the ID of the player you're turning into (0=Player A, 1=Player B, 2=Player C, etc.).

                                            If you want to replace the entire trainer array (which records the party, money, badges, Pokédex progress, and ownership of a Dex/Gear), simply delete both instances of .party from the code above.

                                            I've not tested this, but logically it should work.
                                            The logic seems spot-on to me, and should work. However, for some reason, it doesn't, and I'm not quite sure why... Maybe I'm missing something blindingly simple, which is generally the case for me with things like this.


                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by IceGod64 View Post
                                            Funny - the same happens to me.

                                            I used $game_variables[800]=$Trainer.party to take the party and that worked, but then I tried to restore it with $Trainer.party =$game_variables[800] and it failed and gave me nothing. I tried using Variable 801 to store the party length too, and it sort-of worked, however, it only save the number of Pokémon and not the party itself, so I got an exception trying to access the party.
                                            Yeah I tried that too.. I'm starting to worry that the only way of doing this may be to save every aspect of each of the Pokémon in the party in a different variable (stats, level, moves, etc), but hopefully there is a simpler way of doing it!
                                              #9549    
                                            Old December 24th, 2011 (8:40 PM). Edited December 25th, 2011 by Ratty524.
                                            Ratty524's Avatar
                                            Ratty524 Ratty524 is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jan 2011
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Calm
                                              Posts: 303
                                              I'm getting a strange syntax error every time I try to run my game, on line 723 of PokeBattle_Move, and it's the last line that says "end".

                                              This is exactly what the line and the text above it looks like:
                                              [removed]

                                              EDIT: Nevermind, I did some playing around and got it to work perfectly.
                                                #9550    
                                              Old December 25th, 2011 (10:30 PM).
                                              Worldslayer608's Avatar
                                              Worldslayer608 Worldslayer608 is offline
                                              ಥдಥ
                                              • Silver Tier
                                               
                                              Join Date: Mar 2008
                                              Location: San Diego
                                              Age: 28
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Calm
                                              Posts: 892
                                              Oops? I figured I could get away with porting over my entire Spriteset_Map scripts but apparently it was changed with the latest release?

                                              Code:
                                              ---------------------------
                                              Pokemon Essentials
                                              ---------------------------
                                              Exception: NoMethodError
                                              
                                              Message: undefined method `[]' for nil:NilClass
                                              
                                              PokemonFieldWeather:118:in `type='
                                              
                                              Spriteset_Map:444:in `_animationSprite_update'
                                              
                                              AnimationSprite:84:in `update'
                                              
                                              Spriteset_Map:288:in `_animationSprite_initialize'
                                              
                                              AnimationSprite:43:in `shadow_initialize'
                                              
                                              Shadow:221:in `initialize'
                                              
                                              Scene_Map:29:in `new'
                                              
                                              Scene_Map:29:in `createSpritesets'
                                              
                                              Scene_Map:28:in `each'
                                              
                                              Scene_Map:28:in `createSpritesets'
                                              
                                              
                                              
                                              This exception was logged in 
                                              
                                              C:\Users\lollipop\Saved Games/Pokemon Essentials/errorlog.txt.
                                              
                                              Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
                                              ---------------------------
                                              OK   
                                              ---------------------------
                                              __________________



                                              SMEARGLE SOLO CHALLENGE
                                              HARDCORE EDITION
                                              To vanquish without peril is to triumph without glory...
                                              Voted Best Game Designer 2011 on PC
                                              Closed Thread

                                              Quick Reply

                                              Join the conversation!

                                              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                              Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                              Sponsored Links
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:40 AM.