• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|\/\/|~*-Trading Thread-*~|\/\/|

Yoko Rains

Yoko Rains
    Years
    UPDATING EVERYTHING! PLEASE BE PATIENT EVERYONE! I HAVEN'T BEEN VERY ACTIVE ON THESE FORUMS, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT!

Rules:

- Only PM me if its very important, or if I PM you.
    - Please only LEGIT Pokemon, all mine are legit as far as I know (ones I got in a trade I cannot guarantee, but you're free to make sure).
    - Please no being rude.
    - When we trade on Wi-Fi, I will not accept immediately, as I will have to check to make sure the IV's and EV's you gave me are indeed correct.
    - I am willing to trade many of my offers for one of my wants depending on its quality.
    - PLEASE POST THE EV SPREAD AND IV'S OF A MONSTER YOU'RE OFFERING! The moveset as well please!

-------------> OFFERING:

- All starters!

- Nearly EVERY Legendary (below are ones I don't have):

Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Latias, Latios (all those guys are coming soon, I'm soft-reseting for good natured and good IV'ed ones).

Deoxys, Suicune, and Ho-Oh (not coming any time soon).

And none of the illegals, like Shaymin and Arceus.

NOTE: I have a bunch of events, like TRU Manaphy, MYSTRY Mew, PKTOPIA Electivire, Movie Darkrai etc. Just ask.

- A HUGE variety of normal monsters, just ask!

- Shiny Bagon, Charmander (not available ATM), Golbat, and Dialga!

- I can offer some good items (Masterball, rare TM's like Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, EarthQuake, etc), since I can clone in Emerald (Battle Tower trick).

-----------------------> WANTS

I want these guys, preferably EV Trained, with good IV's where it counts (example, don't give me an Adamant whos meant to be a physical sweeper fellow with 5 attack IV's and 31 Sp ATk IV's and be like "Dude, look at it's IV's). Also, please none level 100, I might want to change the EV spread sometime:

- Salamence
    - Milotic (female please)
    - Blissey
    - Dragonite
    - Garchomp
    - Houndoom
    - Ninetails
    - Arcanine
    - Typhlosion
    - Charizard
    - Ampharos
    - Electivire
    - Feraligatr
    - Alakazam
    - Gengar
    - Gyrados
    - Vaporeon
    - Umbreon (Mixed Wall Baton Passer)
    - Donphan
    - Skarmory
    - Scizor (Baton Passer)
    - Absol
    - Zangoose
    - Gallade
    - Snorlax
    - Swampert
    - Ninjask
    - Tyranitar

IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE GUYS EV TRAINED, THEY MUST BE UT!

Thanks! Still working on updating this!

Last edited:

x BlonDe x

Eevee lovin' ♥
    Years
    I can get you an Eevee, Ralts and Dratini. I was kinda looking for a Munchlax, but it says that you're looking for one. So can you get me a Chikorita, Tododile and Cyndquil? (Sp?)

I can also get you a Ghastly. :)

DanKiba8

Ultimate Shinobi
    Years
    no not really cause you prbably wont trade shines for it (it is lvl 80) if you want to trade shines

Yoko Rains

Yoko Rains
    Years
    Ok, I'll get you Cyndaquil, Chikorita, and Totodile. You want me to hatch them?

Typhlosion, if you don't want to give the level 80 Zangoose, can you breed one (you don't have to hatch it). I really need it, and I don't have any Shinies ATM. Please try and think of something you would want other than Regi's.

x BlonDe x

Eevee lovin' ♥
    Years
    Well, I hatched most of them, but they don't have the right natures. The Male Eevee has a Careful nature, the Male Ralts has a Docile nature, and the Gastly has a Modest nature. The Dratini hasn't hatched yet though.

I have to do the dishes, but I'll be back soon, if you still want to trade. :3

Back