• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Microsoft...making an anime? o.O

BigCN401

[insert something here]
    Years
    NOTE: This is a parody/fake and shouldn't be in the "Anime & Manga" section because... it isn't a real anime!

Troubled Windows (about 7 MB) - Has Bill Gates decided to go into the anime business to make more money?!? o.O Well here's a sneak-peek of the anime... well it's just the intro but a good long intro. *psst* Click around when watching the flash video to see stuff pops up.

It would be funny if it became a real anime. LOL :P

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    BigCN401 said:
    NOTE: This is a parody/fake and shouldn't be in the "Anime & Manga" section because... it isn't a real anime!

Troubled Windows (about 7 MB) - Has Bill Gates decided to go into the anime business to make more money?!? o.O Well here's a sneak-peek of the anime... well it's just the intro but a good long intro. *psst* Click around when watching the flash video to see stuff pops up.

It would be funny if it became a real anime. LOL :P
    That was so adorable! Wow, that's funny that Microsoft made an anime out of their Windows system and the stages it's been through, lol. I guess Microsoft HQ over in Japan did that so they could market and appeal to their customers through cute things--like anime. That would be cool if it was a real anime or RPG, though...^_^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It?s cute! It looks fanmade though since I see at least two anti Microsoft jokes (ME being a bad OS and MS spelled M$) but still, cute. ^^

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    That was just...wierd..and I normally don't call many things wierd...

BOO- oh I don't have the stomach to say it after THAT!

Years
    a little to girly for me and Dakota-
    dont worry ill say if 4u!
    BOO YA!
    oops i think i just killed that saying...

Back