• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School Artwork.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I decided to post this since I liked the way it turned out. I made it for this Art Project for School back in Grade 6. I got a 100% for it. The other half is in my Art Folder & I decided to post this half because it was probably the hardest for me. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT or criticize if you want to!

Click on teh thumbnail. =]

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Thank you for the comment! =] I decided to cute things to make it look more unique because most of the students in my class where drawing cars & stuff. The other half of my artwork had much more stuff too.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Your lines are firm and decided, and your style is cute. I particularly favor the Hamtaro one. However, on the eyes of your human character, she looked slightly cross-eyed due to the fact that you place the shine on opposing sides of her eyes. Otherwise, you're on a good road. Keep going!

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Mikami said:
    Your lines are firm and decided, and your style is cute. I particularly favor the Hamtaro one. However, on the eyes of your human character, she looked slightly cross-eyed due to the fact that you place the shine on opposing sides of her eyes. Otherwise, you're on a good road. Keep going!

Yes, yes, I just realised. xD; Well, I usually draw my eyes solid black, without any white circles in them like I did in the drawing. Thanks for leaving a comment. =]

~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~ said:
    its so cute and I can see why you did it as school because its so boring at school. But its really good

TG

Lol. It was actually for an assigment. I added the [c]2007 yesterday, but it was like originally made back in Grade 6 I`m in Grade 8 now. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Back