• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Nickname Thread

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
I thought this would be a good idea for PC! ;)

My nickname around here is normally 'Tatt' which is a abbreviation of 'Tattsu' ^^ I created that myself, and told people to call me that if they wanted to. If you'd like a Nickname and would rather the people of PC make up one for you, or whatever then post here!

Okay. So, I decided to make this thread so we can make up nicknames for new members....or old members that just don't have nicknames yet!

(Nicknames I know of, if you'd like to be on here but i have not put you on,then please state)

Nickname list:

Me - Tatt

Castrainer - Casty

Starlightumbreon - Starry

Shining_Light - Lil' Schu

aaaaaa

I usually go by Saz or Sawah to people who know me by name.
Either that, or a1337a.
It's all good.

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
Years
PGN, is short, so it's PGN :-p
PGN=Pokemon Galaxy Network, the name of my site when I finish it... and get rid of This Error...

John Denver

Banned
Years
Frostweaver- Frosty

Arcanine- RK9

Those are the ones I know...I'm sometimes referred to as "D" by some of the other S-mods (or pretty much just andy :))

BOO ya!

aaaaaa

Thats his nickname, I decree it.

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 18, 2005
lol, someone make me up a nickname.....I will be online alot more =3

Yay I love nicknamaes for people, and osme of these here are Creactive ^_^

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
I'm called eh... what am I called? No nickname... Maybe +el? nah..

Last edited:

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
Uh, either Greg or JKai works just fine. ^^;

(And Tatt is your nick name?! Then you got a few more votes in MOTM... >>)

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
My real name's Rachel, so some people in real life cal me Rach or Ray. XD
Here, lots of people call me Deoxys or DEoxyies, but I want them to know,
I DON'T LIKE THIS. PLEASE STOP CALLINN ME THOSE NAMES.
UM...I guess a nickname I like is D55...

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 18, 2005
Ahh, I know what It would be

Fay-Fay or Seto

Fay-Fay ( my real names Faith, kinda cute huh )

Seto...Ehh, I dunno

Call me Fay-Fay ^__^;;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
All through grade school the names that I was most commonly called were weirdo, retard, fatty, and many, many more :P

I also have some pet names that relatives call me, but as all relative pet-names, they're disgustingly cute...I hate them -_-

The oddest name I ever had in school came from a teacher, though...my fifth grade teacher would call me "Big Al from Southern Cal"...it rhymed, but still, I've never lived outside Ohio o_O

I've had a few internet nicknames too, but since this is the only forum I go to now all those have been discarded...Chairman Kaga is un-nicknameable I think, you can only shorten it or abbreviate it into Kaga or CK...

Back