Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3976    
Old July 3rd, 2010 (4:13 PM).
aSeRo141414's Avatar
aSeRo141414 aSeRo141414 is offline
zZJoennZz inside
     
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Location: In your head
    Age: 21
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Jolly
    Posts: 379
    nice team.. do you eat the league?
    __________________
    Regards,
    aSeRo141414
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #3977    
    Old July 3rd, 2010 (4:19 PM).
    Gwaponezz's Avatar
    Gwaponezz Gwaponezz is offline
    DIE BISSHES!!!
       
      Join Date: Jun 2008
      Location: At Your Back
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 154
      Not Yet..Because I'm Still Training Weavile,Empoleon And Infernape And As For Riolu I'll Replace Him(Its Too Hard Evolving Him!)With Beldum
      Reply With Quote
        #3978    
      Old July 3rd, 2010 (4:34 PM).
      aSeRo141414's Avatar
      aSeRo141414 aSeRo141414 is offline
      zZJoennZz inside
         
        Join Date: Jun 2009
        Location: In your head
        Age: 21
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Jolly
        Posts: 379
        just keep training it!.. :D
        __________________
        Regards,
        aSeRo141414
        Reply With Quote
          #3979    
        Old July 3rd, 2010 (5:00 PM).
        thia12's Avatar
        thia12 thia12 is offline
        Eternity Mapper
           
          Join Date: May 2010
          Posts: 51
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Coronation View Post
          You get the Soothe Bell relatively early, don't remember where though. It might be around the 2nd-3rd gym somewhere.

          The best way to raise happiness is to do the mining mini-game in Mastric City. You get Calciums on Lv.6 as well as Soothe Bells, and the other vitamins except Zinc on Lv.9 and Nuggets which can be used as money for them.

          I used Nasty Plot instead of Slack Off on my 'Ape but it's all good. I never get to use it well because I have Overheat instead of Flamethrower and can't find TM35. So where did you find it?
          You need to train you chimchar to lv 41 to get flamethrower
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #3980    
          Old July 3rd, 2010 (6:51 PM).
          Coronation's Avatar
          Coronation Coronation is offline
          Psychic Gym Leader
             
            Join Date: May 2010
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Quiet
            Posts: 163
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by thia12 View Post
            You need to train you chimchar to lv 41 to get flamethrower
            That...sucks... I thought the only unique move Chimchar got was Nasty Plot...
            Reply With Quote
              #3981    
            Old July 4th, 2010 (2:21 AM).
            Gwaponezz's Avatar
            Gwaponezz Gwaponezz is offline
            DIE BISSHES!!!
               
              Join Date: Jun 2008
              Location: At Your Back
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Calm
              Posts: 154
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by thia12 View Post
              You need to train you chimchar to lv 41 to get flamethrower
              You Didn't Evolve CHIMCHAR?!
              Reply With Quote
                #3982    
              Old July 4th, 2010 (3:16 AM). Edited July 4th, 2010 by thia12.
              thia12's Avatar
              thia12 thia12 is offline
              Eternity Mapper
                 
                Join Date: May 2010
                Posts: 51
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Gwaponezz View Post
                You Didn't Evolve CHIMCHAR?!
                I did in lvl 41, i need both flamethrower and slack off (41 and 39) so i waited i got a Infernape now.

                And also, ehm how do i beat Arceus? neither of my 6 lv 60's could even scratch it.
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #3983    
                Old July 4th, 2010 (9:16 AM).
                phosphate5's Avatar
                phosphate5 phosphate5 is offline
                Random little kid
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2009
                  Location: Somewhere in the world
                  Age: 21
                  Nature: Careful
                  Posts: 118
                  Just beat gaia wings and caught Arceus yesterday night with this team:

                  Infernape Lv.56
                  Flare Blitz
                  Close Combat
                  Secret Power
                  Mach Punch

                  OHKOd quite a few GAIA WINGS pokemon with this

                  Magnezone Lv.57
                  Discharge
                  Mirror Shot
                  Magnet Rise
                  Thunder Wave

                  Caught basically all my legendaries with this thing. Thunder wave works great; Arceus barely attacked at all after I used it. Discharge hit all the plates (except earth, of course)

                  It's load of resistances also helped with shielding against judgment.

                  Torterra Lv.56
                  Wood Hammer
                  Crunch
                  Earthquake
                  Synthesis

                  2nd Pokemon I used on Arceus. Withstood several hyper beams. Earthquake worked great.

                  Swampert Lv.55
                  Surf
                  Earthquake
                  Strength
                  Dive

                  1st Pokemon used against Arceus. Surf and Earthquake both worked nicely. (Magnezone was 3rd)

                  Weavile Lv.56
                  Ice Shard
                  Night Slash
                  Brick Break
                  Slash

                  Used this to (try to) sweep Lance's team and to sweep Lucas's team. For some reason choice band doesn't lock your move, but it may or may not power it up.

                  Gallade Lv.54
                  Leaf Blade
                  Psycho Cut
                  Close Combat
                  Swords Dance

                  Used in emergencies. Forgot to put him in my party when fighting Arceus, but nothing really bad happened.

                  I now need to grind to prepare for the Torxia League.

                  Earlier, I grinded Magnezone and Torterra at Sootopolis; Swampert and Gallade at the Tree of Origin; and Infernape and Weavile on Ruby Path. I think I'll need better grinding places now.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #3984    
                  Old July 4th, 2010 (2:55 PM).
                  Coronation's Avatar
                  Coronation Coronation is offline
                  Psychic Gym Leader
                     
                    Join Date: May 2010
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Quiet
                    Posts: 163
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by thia12 View Post
                    I did in lvl 41, i need both flamethrower and slack off (41 and 39) so i waited i got a Infernape now.

                    And also, ehm how do i beat Arceus? neither of my 6 lv 60's could even scratch it.
                    Bulky Pokemon (or high leveled ones) with multi-hit attacks like Earthquake and Surf. If you don't have a single Pokemon with a move like that, you can't win. But what I want to know is how to catch Arceus? The Master Ball didn't work after I broke all of its plates. If you have to capture it normally, I don't mind missing it; I was horribly under-leveled at that moment (my Pokemon were all between 45-50), and I couldn't stall against him that long.
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by phosphate5 View Post
                    Just beat gaia wings and caught Arceus yesterday night with this team:

                    Infernape Lv.56
                    Flare Blitz
                    Close Combat
                    Secret Power
                    Mach Punch

                    OHKOd quite a few GAIA WINGS pokemon with this

                    Magnezone Lv.57
                    Discharge
                    Mirror Shot
                    Magnet Rise
                    Thunder Wave

                    Caught basically all my legendaries with this thing. Thunder wave works great; Arceus barely attacked at all after I used it. Discharge hit all the plates (except earth, of course)

                    It's load of resistances also helped with shielding against judgment.

                    Torterra Lv.56
                    Wood Hammer
                    Crunch
                    Earthquake
                    Synthesis

                    2nd Pokemon I used on Arceus. Withstood several hyper beams. Earthquake worked great.

                    Swampert Lv.55
                    Surf
                    Earthquake
                    Strength
                    Dive

                    1st Pokemon used against Arceus. Surf and Earthquake both worked nicely. (Magnezone was 3rd)

                    Weavile Lv.56
                    Ice Shard
                    Night Slash
                    Brick Break
                    Slash

                    Used this to (try to) sweep Lance's team and to sweep Lucas's team. For some reason choice band doesn't lock your move, but it may or may not power it up.

                    Gallade Lv.54
                    Leaf Blade
                    Psycho Cut
                    Close Combat
                    Swords Dance

                    Used in emergencies. Forgot to put him in my party when fighting Arceus, but nothing really bad happened.

                    I now need to grind to prepare for the Torxia League.

                    Earlier, I grinded Magnezone and Torterra at Sootopolis; Swampert and Gallade at the Tree of Origin; and Infernape and Weavile on Ruby Path. I think I'll need better grinding places now.
                    Infernape and Weavile can be grinded on the Route near Jadefeld Town, which in near Mt. Iris in Flanova. Sootopolis is the best area to grind Magnezone and Torterra, but if you want a better place for Torterra, you can fight the swimmer to the left of Tropicia Town (in the water route.) He has a glitch where he can be rebattled multiple times, and it becomes very easy to grind against him.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #3985    
                    Old July 5th, 2010 (3:04 AM).
                    Gwaponezz's Avatar
                    Gwaponezz Gwaponezz is offline
                    DIE BISSHES!!!
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2008
                      Location: At Your Back
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 154
                      Hey...You know my infernape...its 81 Still I Waited for flamethrower but it didnt why?
                      Reply With Quote
                        #3986    
                      Old July 5th, 2010 (10:13 AM).
                      mattman324's Avatar
                      mattman324 mattman324 is offline
                      Run to the hills, run for your lives!
                         
                        Join Date: Feb 2009
                        Location: Somewhere
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Naive
                        Posts: 390
                        Chimchar only. :/ Otherwise, just use the TM.

                        Anyway, I haven't played in a while... TEAM UPDATE!

                        Empoleon @ level 70
                        Surf
                        Ice Beam
                        Grass Knot
                        Aqua Jet

                        I love this thing. It did most of the battle with Arceus by itself, tanking all it's hits and destroying most of the plates. Great mon.

                        Masquerain @ level 70
                        Bug Buzz
                        Air Slash
                        Bubblebeam
                        Blizzard

                        Also helped with Arceus. Losing a lot of it's luster, but I still can make it work.

                        Hypno @ level 70
                        Psychic
                        Shadow Ball
                        Headbutt
                        Hypnosis

                        REALLY losing power, but takes hits like no tommorow. I still like it, so I will use it, and... come on, Hypnosis rocks.

                        Seviper @ level 70
                        Sludge Bomb
                        Flamethrower
                        Crunch
                        can't remember for the life of me.

                        Great from both sides of the spectrum. Slow, and weak defensively, but it can and will kill you.

                        Primape @ level 35.


                        Working on him.


                        MYSTERYMON @ level 30.


                        Same.



                        Anyone else found the Choice Scarf and the Focus Sash? I've found the Bands, but not the sashes.
                        __________________
                        http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=168 Well, keeping this around because SOMEONE needs to.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #3987    
                        Old July 5th, 2010 (10:41 AM). Edited July 5th, 2010 by Diablo361.
                        Diablo361's Avatar
                        Diablo361 Diablo361 is offline
                        Trainer of the Dawn
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2009
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Calm
                          Posts: 62
                          Will this be good enough to beat the Gaia Wings?

                          Torterra
                          Gallade
                          Ambipom
                          Starmie
                          Charizard
                          Heracross

                          All lv 50? (Too much grinding)

                          EDIT: Can you get Rare Candies doing the mining game?
                          Reply With Quote
                            #3988    
                          Old July 5th, 2010 (10:53 AM).
                          Coronation's Avatar
                          Coronation Coronation is offline
                          Psychic Gym Leader
                             
                            Join Date: May 2010
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Quiet
                            Posts: 163
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Diablo361 View Post
                            Will this be good enough to beat the Gaia Wings?

                            Torterra
                            Gallade
                            Ambipom
                            Starmie
                            Charizard
                            Heracross

                            All lv 50? (Too much grinding)
                            It should be enough, mostly depends on if their movesets are solid, you used vitamins on them, and if you have enough supplies. But they aren't that tough the first time, so it should be easy.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #3989    
                            Old July 5th, 2010 (11:29 AM).
                            ERROR ERROR is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2009
                              Posts: 84
                              omg i liked the old titlescreen
                              but i love this one :D
                              nice game
                              __________________
                              Gen IV FC: 4772 1434 3503
                              Gen V FC: 2753 3643 9488
                              Reply With Quote
                                #3990    
                              Old July 5th, 2010 (2:34 PM).
                              shrekwilliam shrekwilliam is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Feb 2010
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 5
                                1st theres a couple of spelling mastakes like the 1st gym leadrer says thus instead of (this) plus in the place where they made the raptor ball on the left where the black wall is. the wall has got a spot where u can walkthrough it... further mastakes soon to be found.. ps: i dont like the battle attack it just a red flame thing.. still good work on it :D if u could sort out those mastakes and others that will be so nice :D so good luck..

                                n.n
                                \___/ i know u realeste the final verstion but could u post it for me thanks m8
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #3991    
                                Old July 5th, 2010 (4:01 PM). Edited July 5th, 2010 by Diablo361.
                                Diablo361's Avatar
                                Diablo361 Diablo361 is offline
                                Trainer of the Dawn
                                   
                                  Join Date: Sep 2009
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Calm
                                  Posts: 62
                                  Alright, I want to ask three things.

                                  1. Is it possible to fight Arceus again after the first battle?

                                  2. If not, can anyone trade me something bulky with Thunderwave or Hypnosis at around Lv 60-70 temporarily? If you want, we can work something out.

                                  3. What are the levels of the people in the Torxia league? That would be very helpful.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #3992    
                                  Old July 5th, 2010 (7:11 PM).
                                  Coronation's Avatar
                                  Coronation Coronation is offline
                                  Psychic Gym Leader
                                     
                                    Join Date: May 2010
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Quiet
                                    Posts: 163
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by shrekwilliam View Post
                                    1st theres a couple of spelling mastakes like the 1st gym leadrer says thus instead of (this) plus in the place where they made the raptor ball on the left where the black wall is. the wall has got a spot where u can walkthrough it... further mastakes soon to be found.. ps: i dont like the battle attack it just a red flame thing.. still good work on it :D if u could sort out those mastakes and others that will be so nice :D so good luck..

                                    n.n
                                    \___/ i know u realeste the final verstion but could u post it for me thanks m8
                                    The game has a lot of text mistakes, since O.G Duke isn't a natural English speaker, but it's not crippling or anything. Also, you should turn off the animation, it's annoying. By the way, did you click on "The newest link" text on the first page? The one behind the spoiler has a glitch that stops you from playing after the 5th badge.

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Diablo361 View Post
                                    Alright, I want to ask three things.

                                    1. Is it possible to fight Arceus again after the first battle?

                                    2. If not, can anyone trade me something bulky with Thunderwave or Hypnosis at around Lv 60-70 temporarily? If you want, we can work something out.

                                    3. What are the levels of the people in the Torxia league? That would be very helpful.
                                    1)I'm not really sure, but since I've seen people with Arceus but haven't beaten the Torxia League, I'll say no.

                                    2)I can get you an Ampharos or a Mismagius if you want.

                                    3)Highest level is 95, lowest level is around 79 or something.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #3993    
                                    Old July 5th, 2010 (10:02 PM).
                                    Diablo361's Avatar
                                    Diablo361 Diablo361 is offline
                                    Trainer of the Dawn
                                       
                                      Join Date: Sep 2009
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Calm
                                      Posts: 62
                                      How do you post your league team?
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #3994    
                                      Old July 5th, 2010 (10:12 PM). Edited July 6th, 2010 by Tropical Sunlight.
                                      Tropical Sunlight's Avatar
                                      Tropical Sunlight Tropical Sunlight is offline
                                      The Faltine
                                         
                                        Join Date: Mar 2008
                                        Location: Slovenia
                                        Age: 21
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 3,578
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Diablo361 View Post
                                        How do you post your league team?
                                        My guess would be,
                                        1. press Ctrl + Print Scrn when you've reached the Hall of Fame
                                        2. open Paint
                                        3. paste
                                        4. cut out the screenshot, copy it
                                        5. open new Paint
                                        6. paste.
                                        __________________
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #3995    
                                        Old July 6th, 2010 (12:03 AM).
                                        yufang's Avatar
                                        yufang yufang is offline
                                        Brain-Damaged Kid
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jun 2010
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 30
                                          I love ur title screens. Personally I think that the Raptor Screen is better than the EX screen.
                                          ur Pokemon Battle Backgrounds are rlly professionally inserted.
                                          If I replaced my fingers with thumbs, I'd say 10 thumbs up(excuding the toes, they're up 2 though)
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #3996    
                                          Old July 6th, 2010 (2:12 AM).
                                          Gwaponezz's Avatar
                                          Gwaponezz Gwaponezz is offline
                                          DIE BISSHES!!!
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jun 2008
                                            Location: At Your Back
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Calm
                                            Posts: 154
                                            TEAM UPDATE(Seriously)

                                            Electivire Lv100

                                            Thunderbolt
                                            Giga Impact
                                            Discharge
                                            Thunder

                                            Mismagius Lv85

                                            Hyper Beam
                                            Thunder
                                            Secret Power
                                            Astonish

                                            Empoleon Lv 51

                                            Dive
                                            Surf
                                            Bubblebeam
                                            Aquajet

                                            Weavile Lv 66

                                            Slash
                                            Dark Pulse
                                            Ice Shard
                                            Night Slash

                                            Infernape Lv 81

                                            Scratch(Changing To Secret Power)
                                            Flare Blitz
                                            Close Combat
                                            Flame Wheel(Flame Thrower)

                                            Dratini(WTF?!)

                                            MORE UPDATE LATER!
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #3997    
                                            Old July 6th, 2010 (8:52 AM).
                                            Coronation's Avatar
                                            Coronation Coronation is offline
                                            Psychic Gym Leader
                                               
                                              Join Date: May 2010
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Quiet
                                              Posts: 163
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Diablo361 View Post
                                              How do you post your league team?
                                              I used the Snipping Tool in the Accessories Folder of my Laptop, but it might not be in yours. If you have it, you can basically surround the game screen and save it as a picture.
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #3998    
                                              Old July 6th, 2010 (4:30 PM).
                                              Diablo361's Avatar
                                              Diablo361 Diablo361 is offline
                                              Trainer of the Dawn
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Sep 2009
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Calm
                                                Posts: 62
                                                Ok, what are you suppossed to do in the Shadow Dimension?
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #3999    
                                                Old July 6th, 2010 (8:46 PM).
                                                Lugia12's Avatar
                                                Lugia12 Lugia12 is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jun 2008
                                                  Location: The best place in the world..... Knott's
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Naive
                                                  Posts: 10
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by Diablo361 View Post
                                                  Ok, what are you suppossed to do in the Shadow Dimension?
                                                  I think after beating the Torxia League once you go into the shadow dimension and reach the core you get the dark fragment or the raptor ball.
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #4000    
                                                  Old July 7th, 2010 (4:41 PM). Edited July 7th, 2010 by Diablo361.
                                                  Diablo361's Avatar
                                                  Diablo361 Diablo361 is offline
                                                  Trainer of the Dawn
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Sep 2009
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Nature: Calm
                                                    Posts: 62
                                                    Beat the Torxia League this night!

                                                    Here's the team.

                                                    Torterra
                                                    Gengar
                                                    Gallade
                                                    Starmie
                                                    Charizard
                                                    Heracross

                                                    MVP: Two, actually. Gengar for putting stuff to sleep when I need it most, and Torterra, for tanking hits like a champ.

                                                    EDIT: WHERE IS LUGIA?
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:39 PM.