Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

TrollandToad.com

Old September 1st, 2010 (6:20 PM).
Working on Pokémon Wraith

Nature: Calm
    where the fk is the happy dude in EX I need to see for my Buneary im in the 2nd snow town

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Relevant Advertising!

Old September 1st, 2010 (6:44 PM).
    x trainer

Nature: Modest
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Wichu View Post
      Hello everyone!

Sorry I've been inactive. I've been busy with other things, so I haven't had any time to work on a new update for Raptor EX.

Firstly, I want to apologise to everyone searching for Manaphy; I've searched through every map, and it seems Manaphy is actually unobtainable. Does anybody know whether it was obtainable in the original Raptor? I may have accidentally deleted its event at some point. Either way, it will be obtainable in the next update (or via Mystery Gift).

Second, I see you guys have figured out that the Aura Fragment legendary is random. Much like Deoxys's form, the legendary you battle is set when you start the game, not before you battle it. Not all legendaries can be obtained, only the more powerful ones. As for the Luminous Shard, it is not used for anything else. It does have an effect, though; however, its effect particularly obvious. Hint: it may affect wild Pokémon battles while it's in your bag

Finally, I've decided to hold off on updates for a while. The reason is that I am going to wait for Black and White to come out (at least in Japanese), so I can include the new 5th gen Pokémon. The plan is to have romanised names until the English names are revealed; at that time, I'll release an update with English names. I won't be including any new 5th gen battle mechanics, including new abilities and moves (sorry guys; it would take a lot of time and effort to add them). This may or may not result in a few new areas. I will attempt to upgrade to a newer version of Essentials, though; this may result in the introduction of a few bugs and glitches, but eventually, I'll ensure those are ironed out.

If anybody has any feedback for what should be changed (to improve gameplay/difficulty) in the next version, let me know. I'll make a preliminary list here:
      • Manaphy will be added
      • Shedinja's item cloning bug will be fixed
      • Speedup will be enabled for the Arceus event
      • Arceus's plates will all be hit at once by multi-target attacks, rather than showing a message for each plate
      • Moves with broken effects will be fixed
      Thank you very much for being back, for the info about Manaphy and the items and for the next update, I think adding the Gen V pokemon is a great idea, I don't mind about the mechanics, I think is great enough to be able to catch the new pokemon. Well, thanks again and I'll be looking forward to your updates.
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Tranitar View Post
      where the fk is the happy dude in EX I need to see for my Buneary im in the 2nd snow town
      He's in Moonview Town, near the lake.

<< Info recopilation of the Pokemon Raptor Thread >>
      Old September 2nd, 2010 (5:18 AM). Edited September 2nd, 2010 by vilko111.
      Must change username dunno how

Nature: Brave
        can someone help me? i dont know which version of EX i have but ih i get the newest version will i be able to continue from where i saved, and also i dont know how to get mystery gift, whenever i try to get it, it says, blah blah guardian of the forest, and it says do you want to get this mystery gift, i say yes, and after 15 seconds game crashes!

ok, now i have EX v1.11 but i still dont know how to get mystery gift
        Old September 2nd, 2010 (7:29 AM). Edited September 2nd, 2010 by Tranitar.
        Working on Pokémon Wraith

Nature: Calm
          ty enxel
          Where do I find the EXP SHARE in EX??

Quote:
          Originally Posted by vilko111 View Post
          can someone help me? i dont know which version of EX i have but ih i get the newest version will i be able to continue from where i saved, and also i dont know how to get mystery gift, whenever i try to get it, it says, blah blah guardian of the forest, and it says do you want to get this mystery gift, i say yes, and after 15 seconds game crashes!

ok, now i have EX v1.11 but i still dont know how to get mystery gift
          Mystery gift doesnt work for me either, but you CAN get Celebi in the healing forest after you beat the Ice Gym

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
          Old September 3rd, 2010 (2:17 AM).

You can find EXP Share before you enter Dawnsnow City, there is a man sitting in a chair and if you give him hyper potion he will give you EXP Share!
            Old September 3rd, 2010 (2:47 AM).
            The Darkness Addict

Nature: Adamant
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by flle95 View Post

I downloaded Pokemon Raptor Ex but when I battle, there are no animations and sometimes its "fireballs".

Can someone please help a fellow out?
              i'd say i have the same problem, unless it's meant to be that way ,so can anybody explain?

Old September 3rd, 2010 (5:00 AM).
              Master of everything!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by carmaniac View Post
                Yeah it's meant to be like that, the creators didn't get around to doing the animations as it is a bit of a pain trying to make them and then insert them into the game.
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by phantominoid View Post
                i'd say i have the same problem, unless it's meant to be that way ,so can anybody explain?
                Does help to read that post, yes they are meant to be like it.
                Old September 3rd, 2010 (5:04 AM).
                The Darkness Addict

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Rai Rai View Post
                  Does help to read that post, yes they are meant to be like it.
                  Thanks for your reply, and i'm currently fasting so my brain capacities are lower than low

Old September 3rd, 2010 (7:34 AM).
                  Project Amethyst

Nature: Naive
                    By the way, the newest version is 1.17. The Mystery Gift bug is fixed in that version.
                    Old September 4th, 2010 (9:15 AM). Edited September 4th, 2010 by vilko111.

im sorry this may be dumb question but where do i download the 1.17 version i have 1.11 at the moment

Well, when i try to download the 1.17 version from the link you have in your signature, megaupload says that link is deleted due to violating termes of service, so Wichu, can you give us another link? please?

http://www.youtube.com/user/TorchicX
                      Old September 4th, 2010 (3:47 PM). Edited September 4th, 2010 by phosphate5.
                      Random little kid

Nature: Careful
                        Quote:
                        Hello everyone!

Sorry I've been inactive. I've been busy with other things, so I haven't had any time to work on a new update for Raptor EX.

Firstly, I want to apologise to everyone searching for Manaphy; I've searched through every map, and it seems Manaphy is actually unobtainable. Does anybody know whether it was obtainable in the original Raptor? I may have accidentally deleted its event at some point. Either way, it will be obtainable in the next update (or via Mystery Gift).

Second, I see you guys have figured out that the Aura Fragment legendary is random. Much like Deoxys's form, the legendary you battle is set when you start the game, not before you battle it. Not all legendaries can be obtained, only the more powerful ones. As for the Luminous Shard, it is not used for anything else. It does have an effect, though; however, its effect particularly obvious. Hint: it may affect wild Pokémon battles while it's in your bag

Finally, I've decided to hold off on updates for a while. The reason is that I am going to wait for Black and White to come out (at least in Japanese), so I can include the new 5th gen Pokémon. The plan is to have romanised names until the English names are revealed; at that time, I'll release an update with English names. I won't be including any new 5th gen battle mechanics, including new abilities and moves (sorry guys; it would take a lot of time and effort to add them). This may or may not result in a few new areas. I will attempt to upgrade to a newer version of Essentials, though; this may result in the introduction of a few bugs and glitches, but eventually, I'll ensure those are ironed out.

If anybody has any feedback for what should be changed (to improve gameplay/difficulty) in the next version, let me know. I'll make a preliminary list here:
                        • Manaphy will be added
                        • Shedinja's item cloning bug will be fixed
                        • Speedup will be enabled for the Arceus event
                        • Arceus's plates will all be hit at once by multi-target attacks, rather than showing a message for each plate
                        • Moves with broken effects will be fixed
                        Ooh! I know. Shinies! :D
                        Although I've only found one.

Too bad I won't be able to clone Raptor Balls anymore Oh well.

EDIT: It seems that Smoke Ball overrides both Arena Trap and Shadow Tag

Also, does anyone know where the Earth Plate is?

EDIT2: WOah! I just caught two shiny Nidorina in a row! O_O

EDIT3: Porygon get. Green Sandshrew get. I'm still looking for ditto though.

EDIT4: ...And right after I say that, the first pokemon I see is a ditto :D
                        Old September 4th, 2010 (6:46 PM).

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Guitar guy View Post
                          is there a way to mute the sound of pokemon raptor so I can play my music in windows media player whilst I play the game?

its not that I don't appreciate the music of the game, its just I'd like to play my own for a change.

I'm not trying to replace the music with my own mp3s I just want to mute the game entirely
                          to turn the sound off, press f1>properties and disable everything but the first option
                          Old September 5th, 2010 (2:51 AM).
                          Pokemon Trainer RED

Nature: Timid
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by phosphate5 View Post
                            Ooh! I know. Shinies! :D
                            Although I've only found one.

Too bad I won't be able to clone Raptor Balls anymore Oh well.

EDIT: It seems that Smoke Ball overrides both Arena Trap and Shadow Tag

Also, does anyone know where the Earth Plate is?

EDIT2: WOah! I just caught two shiny Nidorina in a row! O_O

EDIT3: Porygon get. Green Sandshrew get. I'm still looking for ditto though.

EDIT4: ...And right after I say that, the first pokemon I see is a ditto :D
                            Where did you get Porygon? And, is there a way for it to evolve to Porygon-z? thanks!
                            Old September 5th, 2010 (8:40 AM).

Quote:
                              im sorry this may be dumb question but where do i download the 1.17 version i have 1.11 at the moment

Well, when i try to download the 1.17 version from the link you have in your signature, megaupload says that link is deleted due to violating termes of service, so Wichu, can you give us another link? please?

It's not dumb at all. I can't get it myself. Really want to know, how to get the 1.17 version of Pokemon Raptor! Megaupload won't let me get it from there any longer
                              Old September 5th, 2010 (9:27 AM).
                              x trainer

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by darthfader View Post
                                Where did you get Porygon? And, is there a way for it to evolve to Porygon-z? thanks!
                                Porygon is one the extremely rare pokemon in the game (the ones with a 1% chance of encounter), you can (try to) find him in route 18. You can check the post linked in my signature to know all the important places on this thread, including the list provided by Wichu of all the extremely rare pokemon. To evolve porygon talk to people in Daystraits Institute.

Quote:

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Lemmiwinks View Post
                                It's not dumb at all. I can't get it myself. Really want to know, how to get the 1.17 version of Pokemon Raptor! Megaupload won't let me get it from there any longer
                                The link in my signature also includes where the v1.17 was re-uploaded, check there.

Old September 5th, 2010 (10:40 AM).
                                Random little kid

Nature: Careful
                                  Quote:
                                  Porygon is on Route 18. It's one of the few 'super-rare' Pokémon (with a 1% encounter rate), so it will probably take you forever to find.
                                  Sunny Day is in Terra Cave (first floor). Watch out, as you can only go there once in the whole game. Solarbeam can be bought in Krypton City after beating Arceus. And Earthquake is in the Raptor Shrine.

The 'super-rare' Pokémon (ones that can only be found at a very low encounter rate, and cannot be obtained any other way) are:
                                  Farfetch'd (Route 11)
                                  Kangaskhan (Route 17, Secret Garden and Unknown Forest)
                                  Lapras (Routes 19 and 20; while surfing)
                                  Ditto (Route 18)
                                  Porygon (Route 18)
                                  Feebas (Route 7; fish with the Super Rod)
                                  Kecleon (Route 12)
                                  Absol (Routes 13 and 16, and Ruby Path)
                                  Drifloon (Route 12)
                                  Carnivine (Route 16)

Good luck finding all of those
                                  Farfetch'd (Route 11) nope
                                  Kangaskhan (Route 17, Secret Garden and Unknown Forest) check!
                                  Lapras (Routes 19 and 20; while surfing) found one but fainted it (I didn't know it was rare at the time) so nope
                                  Ditto (Route 18) check!
                                  Porygon (Route 18) check!
                                  Feebas (Route 7; fish with the Super Rod) nope
                                  Kecleon (Route 12) nope
                                  Absol (Routes 13 and 16, and Ruby Path) check!
                                  Drifloon (Route 12) nope
                                  Carnivine (Route 16) nope
                                  Old September 6th, 2010 (9:40 AM). Edited September 6th, 2010 by kyouke2.

Where to get
                                    TM35 flamethrower?
                                    TM13 ice beam?

How to have Electivire?
                                    My electazbuzz won't evolve
                                    Old September 6th, 2010 (1:59 PM).
                                    Psychic Gym Leader

Nature: Quiet
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by kyouke2 View Post
                                      Where to get
                                      TM35 flamethrower?
                                      TM13 ice beam?

How to have Electivire?
                                      Flamethrower can be found in Mt. Rainbow once you get Surf. You can evolve Electabuzz by giving it a Magnet and trading it. I don't know where to get TM13 Ice Beam, I haven't found it yet.
                                      Old September 6th, 2010 (3:45 PM).
                                      x trainer

Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by kyouke2 View Post
                                        Where to get
                                        TM35 flamethrower?
                                        TM13 ice beam?

How to have Electivire?
                                        If I remember correctly, you get Ice Beam in the house near the lighthouse in Freezday City, you need an Ice-type pokemon in the first slot of your party when talking to the guy inside that house.

Old September 6th, 2010 (6:21 PM). Edited September 7th, 2010 by kyouke2.

Where to trade pokemon?
                                          what city?

is there anyway to speeds up the ending preview?
                                          Old September 7th, 2010 (5:20 AM).
                                          Inactive... :(

I want your title screen script. :D
                                            Old September 7th, 2010 (9:47 PM).

First off, great game of course.
                                              :cer_boogie:

This has probably been asked somewhere in this long topic before..
                                              but about the battle animation..

I know on default its turned off, and when you turn it off its always just a fireball.
                                              Is there an explanation for this?

Is it because usually adding animations to a game like this made from scratch would take too long, or is it just impossible to add them?

Better yet, if there's an update/will be an update with animations, I'd like to know.
                                              Old September 8th, 2010 (12:35 AM).

how to evolve magmar and have magneton , i cannot find the item to evolve it.
                                                Old September 8th, 2010 (9:48 AM).

Guys this is my team
                                                  Can you guys who are free try fight this team and rate good or not, how to improve this team?
                                                  Attached Files
                                                  File Type: txt Team_Ryan.txt‎ (603 Bytes, 34 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                                                  Old September 9th, 2010 (4:36 PM). Edited September 9th, 2010 by MajorLeagueGamer.
                                                  MajorLeagueGamer MajorLeagueGamer is offline

lol i just did a mystery gift for my second file and got a celebi lol. On my other file I got beldum

What level does gligar evolve?

Quick Reply