Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4876    
Old December 21st, 2011 (12:58 PM).
Pokemon Master N's Avatar
Pokemon Master N Pokemon Master N is offline
Champion Trainer
     
    Join Date: Aug 2011
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Brave
    Posts: 95
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mman2067 View Post
    YO DOES THIS GAME HAVE ANY CHETS
    Their is a way to hack into them but the game has a defense to cheaters, like corrupting yor game file, turning all your pokemon to eggs and hatching at lv. 1 and if worst comes to worst, never lettng the game to work even if you delete it and download a new one.
    __________________









    Currently: Playing Pokemon Raptor EX
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #4877    
    Old December 24th, 2011 (9:29 AM).
    Faihz89's Avatar
    Faihz89 Faihz89 is offline
    Misterious Trainer
       
      Join Date: Jun 2008
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Careful
      Posts: 22
      Another legendary team: Lugia, mew, cresselia, rayquaza, mewtwo & dialga lv86-91. try it
      Code:
      RPEXPRmFpaHoAAGRhbW4AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAeWVhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
      AAB/AAYBoDhVZutaiFm4vjlOr8HZdBJa2WwQHLgdeiDZdF4Pnj1TWtl0Elqm
      Wh5aI3QSY9kyE+vZHRJa1X4YUNN+GFrZdH6k9UGFWvXL2F85Tq/B2XQSWtln
      EBy4HXog2XRfH450ElrZdBJaK6AVWiZ0EvTYxhOQ2SoSWtV+GFDTfhha2XTg
      Am5P+lvCFUEFOU6vwdl0ElrZzhIcuB16INl0UQicJ0EflT1TWtOeH1omdBJk
      2SoS/tmYElrVfhhQ034YWtl0fFoBV5JbiPoZKDlOr8HZdBJa2WkQHLgdeiDZ
      dEAbgCVHG4M1ElqrgB9aJnQSqNm8EgPZZxJa1X4YUNN+GFrZdCDWOkWEWmZA
      TxY5Tq/B2XQSWtloEBy4HXog2XRfH44gRRXZdBJaZ3ccWgh0EjPZ7xOt2SoS
      WtV+GFDTfhha2XTtOH9I8Vs2kyOfOU6vwdl0ElrZvBIcuB16INl0VhOYOFUb
      2XQSWrMqHFoMdBKR2NoTxNj4E1rVfhhQ034YWtl0ElrZdA==
      Reply With Quote
        #4878    
      Old December 26th, 2011 (2:03 AM).
      Pokemon Master N's Avatar
      Pokemon Master N Pokemon Master N is offline
      Champion Trainer
         
        Join Date: Aug 2011
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Brave
        Posts: 95
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Faihz89 View Post
        Another legendary team: Lugia, mew, cresselia, rayquaza, mewtwo & dialga lv86-91. try it
        Code:
        RPEXPRmFpaHoAAGRhbW4AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAeWVhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
        AAB/AAYBoDhVZutaiFm4vjlOr8HZdBJa2WwQHLgdeiDZdF4Pnj1TWtl0Elqm
        Wh5aI3QSY9kyE+vZHRJa1X4YUNN+GFrZdH6k9UGFWvXL2F85Tq/B2XQSWtln
        EBy4HXog2XRfH450ElrZdBJaK6AVWiZ0EvTYxhOQ2SoSWtV+GFDTfhha2XTg
        Am5P+lvCFUEFOU6vwdl0ElrZzhIcuB16INl0UQicJ0EflT1TWtOeH1omdBJk
        2SoS/tmYElrVfhhQ034YWtl0fFoBV5JbiPoZKDlOr8HZdBJa2WkQHLgdeiDZ
        dEAbgCVHG4M1ElqrgB9aJnQSqNm8EgPZZxJa1X4YUNN+GFrZdCDWOkWEWmZA
        TxY5Tq/B2XQSWtloEBy4HXog2XRfH44gRRXZdBJaZ3ccWgh0EjPZ7xOt2SoS
        WtV+GFDTfhha2XTtOH9I8Vs2kyOfOU6vwdl0ElrZvBIcuB16INl0VhOYOFUb
        2XQSWrMqHFoMdBKR2NoTxNj4E1rVfhhQ034YWtl0ElrZdA==
        WHATS THATS LUGIAS DEFENCES!!!!! AND THEN SP. ATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        __________________









        Currently: Playing Pokemon Raptor EX
        Reply With Quote
          #4879    
        Old December 26th, 2011 (4:25 PM).
        hardyeric1's Avatar
        hardyeric1 hardyeric1 is offline
           
          Join Date: Dec 2011
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 1
          I need Gligar and Electabuzz with their evolution items for trade.I'm just at my 1st Gym Badge on Raptor,but I can offer a gravelor or something xD,Pm me or post a reply If you'd like,Thanks.
          Reply With Quote
            #4880    
          Old December 27th, 2011 (12:36 PM).
          Sylvie18's Avatar
          Sylvie18 Sylvie18 is offline
          Stray Cat
             
            Join Date: Dec 2011
            Location: UK
            Age: 24
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Quiet
            Posts: 77
            This game looks great, i really really want to play it however i dont have the time to go through 195 pages looking for someone with the same problem with me T^T when i try to extract the file after downloading i get this error message: ! C:\Users\owner\Documents\games\PokemonRaptorEX.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
            sorry if this question has already been answered but i was wondering if anyone knew what i needed to do to get it to work
            Reply With Quote
              #4881    
            Old December 27th, 2011 (2:00 PM).
            DippyDomino DippyDomino is offline
               
              Join Date: Dec 2011
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 2
              Sorry, but like Sylvie over there, i don't really want to scroll through all these pages just to see an answer to my question, so, here it is. How do you use pal park? Obviously you can't use a game data holder and just plug it into the computer. . I just started using the game today. BTW.
              Reply With Quote
                #4882    
              Old December 27th, 2011 (10:51 PM).
              Pokemon Master N's Avatar
              Pokemon Master N Pokemon Master N is offline
              Champion Trainer
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2011
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Brave
                Posts: 95
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by DippyDomino View Post
                Sorry, but like Sylvie over there, i don't really want to scroll through all these pages just to see an answer to my question, so, here it is. How do you use pal park? Obviously you can't use a game data holder and just plug it into the computer. . I just started using the game today. BTW.
                If you have an older version of Pokemon Raptor, you can transfer your pokemon and/or items!
                __________________









                Currently: Playing Pokemon Raptor EX
                Reply With Quote
                  #4883    
                Old December 27th, 2011 (11:45 PM).
                jingkang468 jingkang468 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2011
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 1
                  How do you expand the playing screen to fit the whole screen?
                  Reply With Quote
                    #4884    
                  Old December 28th, 2011 (1:44 PM).
                  DippyDomino DippyDomino is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2011
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 2
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Pokemon Master N View Post
                    If you have an older version of Pokemon Raptor, you can transfer your pokemon and/or items!
                    thanks. and i have the same problem as a bunch of other people now. I can't expand the playing screen. Can you help with that, too?
                    Reply With Quote
                      #4885    
                    Old December 28th, 2011 (1:44 PM).
                    Pokemon Master N's Avatar
                    Pokemon Master N Pokemon Master N is offline
                    Champion Trainer
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2011
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Brave
                      Posts: 95
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jingkang468 View Post
                      How do you expand the playing screen to fit the whole screen?
                      You can't. You can make the screen bigger, but you can't make it fit the whole screen.
                      __________________









                      Currently: Playing Pokemon Raptor EX
                      Reply With Quote
                        #4886    
                      Old January 1st, 2012 (10:19 AM).
                      FBKing FBKing is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2012
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 2
                        I have been searching in the mining game for a Lucky Egg for a while. I have been trying to raise my team for the League but at level 75-78 they are harder to raise. Could anyone help me out with what level of the mining game I need to search through to get the lucky egg? Also, does anyone know where to find the TM for Ice Beam?
                        Reply With Quote
                          #4887    
                        Old January 1st, 2012 (11:34 AM).
                        AmenTeaspoonHunk AmenTeaspoonHunk is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2011
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 2
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by FBKing View Post
                          I have been searching in the mining game for a Lucky Egg for a while. I have been trying to raise my team for the League but at level 75-78 they are harder to raise. Could anyone help me out with what level of the mining game I need to search through to get the lucky egg? Also, does anyone know where to find the TM for Ice Beam?
                          If you have an ice-typed pokémon with you, you can get ice beam east of the city with the ice gym. In the house on the square, east of the tower, there is a guy who will give it to you.

                          BTW, doe antone know where to get the TM for psychic?
                          Reply With Quote
                            #4888    
                          Old January 1st, 2012 (4:48 PM).
                          Pokemon Master N's Avatar
                          Pokemon Master N Pokemon Master N is offline
                          Champion Trainer
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2011
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Brave
                            Posts: 95
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by FBKing View Post
                            I have been searching in the mining game for a Lucky Egg for a while. I have been trying to raise my team for the League but at level 75-78 they are harder to raise. Could anyone help me out with what level of the mining game I need to search through to get the lucky egg? Also, does anyone know where to find the TM for Ice Beam?
                            Raise your pokemon to lv. 90-100. At lv. 70-85 they are hrd to raise.
                            __________________









                            Currently: Playing Pokemon Raptor EX
                            Reply With Quote
                              #4889    
                            Old January 2nd, 2012 (12:20 AM).
                            Reaper171829 Reaper171829 is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2012
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 2
                              can anyone tell me where the pokefarm is in pokemon raptor ex
                              Reply With Quote
                                #4890    
                              Old January 2nd, 2012 (10:44 AM).
                              mactacular's Avatar
                              mactacular mactacular is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Feb 2010
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 2
                                Sorry if this has been asked before, but does Magmar evolve into Magmortar any differently, or is it still with the specific hold item?
                                __________________
                                "No matter how much time we buy, we can never spend it all."

                                ~Clint Black (Spend My Time)
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #4891    
                                Old January 4th, 2012 (5:51 PM).
                                Volcanix769's Avatar
                                Volcanix769 Volcanix769 is offline
                                Known as the Quilava Guy!
                                   
                                  Join Date: Nov 2011
                                  Location: NJ in the U.S
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Careful
                                  Posts: 613
                                  I had trouble using this RPG. When I tried using it, it said, failed to initialize Direct X Audio.
                                  __________________
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #4892    
                                  Old January 4th, 2012 (10:54 PM).
                                  titiy titiy is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Aug 2010
                                    Posts: 46
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Volcanix769 View Post
                                    I had trouble using this RPG. When I tried using it, it said, failed to initialize Direct X Audio.
                                    Try pluggin something in the audio jack.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #4893    
                                    Old January 6th, 2012 (5:54 AM).
                                    Faihz89's Avatar
                                    Faihz89 Faihz89 is offline
                                    Misterious Trainer
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jun 2008
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Careful
                                      Posts: 22
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by FBKing View Post
                                      I have been searching in the mining game for a Lucky Egg for a while. I have been trying to raise my team for the League but at level 75-78 they are harder to raise. Could anyone help me out with what level of the mining game I need to search through to get the lucky egg? Also, does anyone know where to find the TM for Ice Beam?
                                      raise your mining level to level 6, and do mining game at lv6 to get lucky egg.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #4894    
                                      Old January 6th, 2012 (10:02 AM).
                                      cane taker cane taker is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Dec 2011
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 19
                                        how can scyther evolve into scizor and where can i get exp share?
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #4895    
                                        Old January 6th, 2012 (12:04 PM).
                                        lucexpress's Avatar
                                        lucexpress lucexpress is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jul 2011
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 7
                                          Wait a second is this a GBA or an NDS?
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #4896    
                                          Old January 6th, 2012 (12:42 PM).
                                          Rai Rai's Avatar
                                          Rai Rai Rai Rai is offline
                                          Master of everything!
                                             
                                            Join Date: Aug 2010
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 267
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by lucexpress View Post
                                            Wait a second is this a GBA or an NDS?
                                            Neither, it's not a hack, but a game made with RPG Maker XP. It has it's own launcher. Although people should be able to figure out this not being a ROM just by reading the section description it's posted in...
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #4897    
                                            Old January 7th, 2012 (2:31 AM). Edited January 7th, 2012 by STANNUM.
                                            STANNUM STANNUM is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Nov 2011
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 17
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by cane taker View Post
                                              how can scyther evolve into scizor and where can i get exp share?
                                              Don't remember but maybe trading it while holding charcoal will evolve it
                                              You get exp share in the way to the dawnsnow town in exchange of a hyperpotion

                                              Finally defeated the Torxia league
                                              Here's my team
                                              Electivire lvl 92
                                              Dragonite lvl 84
                                              Infernape lvl 94
                                              Togekiss lvl 83
                                              Lapras lvl 70
                                              Giratina lvl 70
                                              The last two are underleveled but then also they were preety good
                                              Now will train them till lvl 100
                                              But before that shadow dimension
                                              I reached shadow dimension and i have dark fragment.
                                              I reached B3F but what to do now
                                              Its very difficult in shadow dimension
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #4898    
                                              Old January 7th, 2012 (3:34 AM).
                                              cane taker cane taker is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Dec 2011
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Posts: 19
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by STANNUM View Post
                                                Don't remember but maybe trading it while holding charcoal will evolve it
                                                You get exp share in the way to the dawnsnow town in exchange of a hyperpotion

                                                Finally defeated the Torxia league
                                                Here's my team
                                                Electivire lvl 92
                                                Dragonite lvl 84
                                                Infernape lvl 94
                                                Togekiss lvl 83
                                                Lapras lvl 70
                                                Giratina lvl 70
                                                The last two are underleveled but then also they were preety good
                                                Now will train them till lvl 100
                                                But before that shadow dimension
                                                I reached shadow dimension and i have dark fragment.
                                                I reached B3F but what to do now
                                                Its very difficult in shadow dimension
                                                where did u find lapras? and where do u get a shiny stone to evolve togetic
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #4899    
                                                Old January 7th, 2012 (6:50 PM).
                                                STANNUM STANNUM is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Nov 2011
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 17
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by cane taker View Post
                                                  how can scyther evolve into scizor and where can i get exp share?
                                                  You evolve scyther if you trade it while holding metal coat
                                                  You can also find scizor on route 16
                                                  You can get an Exp. Share from the guy in between route 14 and Dawnsnow Town for a hyper potion.

                                                  You can find a lapras on route 19 or 20 while surfing
                                                  It is very rare


                                                  You can evolve togetic by the help of sunstone
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #4900    
                                                  Old January 7th, 2012 (6:53 PM).
                                                  STANNUM STANNUM is offline
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Nov 2011
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Posts: 17
                                                    Here is my hall of fame after defeating torxia league
                                                    Attached Images
                                                    File Type: png Capture3.PNG‎ (22.4 KB, 16 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply
                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:28 PM.