• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is your refridgerator running?

Do you prank call people?

• Ocasionally. At least once every 3 months.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fy@x5

~
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Well, you better catch it!

Do you prank call people?

Like alot?

I do it... sometimes.

Like one time I called old navy and they sent me a $10 gift card. xD

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • Only my friend, but that's because she is very easy to scare. All I have to do is breathe heavy into the phone. I've thought about prank calling stores but I never try it because I'd screw it up by laughing before I even say the joke. My other friend called Wall Mark though, asking if they have walls in their mark.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • >3... I've prank called someone once. It was at a sleepover, and the girl hosting the sleepover actually had a boyfriend. She was sad that he couldn't come over for awhile, so she wanted to call him. I suggested that we prank call him.
    So we picked out the girl with the deepest voice and when Sam (her boyfriend) picked up, the deep-voice girl said:
    "*breaths heavily* so I hear that M&M (nickname) and you happen to be together."
    .. "yeeah."
    "Good, good. When was the last time you saw her?"
    "Um, yesterday. At school."
    "I see, I see. Well, unfortuna'ly for you, M&M has been kidnapped. If you want her back, please bring yourself and yourself only to this address: *gives out fake address*"
    A lot of us couldn't help but giggle. But we tried as hard as we could to wait until she hung up. Then we burst out laughing. One of us came up with the great idea that Sam might be calling the police, so we quickly called him back but the line was busy. Panicking, we tried again a few minutes later and he answered.

I don't know if he fell for it or not. XD

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    There isn't really and option for me on the poll... XD;
    But once I did. ONLY once. We had this program on the computer when I was little called 'Talk It' and it says any word that you type. My brother and my friend and I typed somehting on there like "Ooooh, you have pink undies!" and called my other friend's mom. XD
    Sin. It was bad. I'll never do it again, desu. XD

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Almost never. I do sometimes during the summer and winter breaks but other than that no. I voted for every 7 mounths

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I do it every now and than,not anything that'll do any harm x33

Ahaha,I'm not the type to do it very often x3;

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    I prank call like mad.
    I called this nearby french resturant, and I was like:
    Me: Excuse me, do you have frog legs?
    Person: Of course.
    Me: What, do you hop to work then? JERK!

I rofled. My friends rofled. And those I sent the sound file to, they rofled too.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I never prank called anyone. I dont think it's funny. XP
    I'd rather find something better to do. But One time I was over at a friends house and she was prank calling everyone on a random page in the phone book. XD

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I've done it like a total of three times with people, and I wasn't really even the one calling.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Never had, never will. It's kinda dumb... Go egg or TP someone's house if you want to terrorize them. And remember, you didn't here that from me. ;D

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I never really got into the whole prank call thing, but last weekend at the homecoming game my friends ex was sitting behind us, so we would call her and hang up without saying anything. I know, it's a little childish, but it was funny at the time. And wow, was she pissed when she found out.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I did it once at the school office. I was young then though.

I did it once, but probably never again >.<

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
  • I've only done it once during the afternoon, and to one of my friends that I've known since Pre-School. I left him a message to, "Help Smokey the Bear prevent forest fires." .___.; Yeah. I know. It was on a pencil.

I really don't like the ones that call you at like... 1 AM in the morning and just giggle. My mom got some like that and she's always really annoyed after that.

My theory is, if you don't have anything better to do then act like some dweeb over the phone to a total stranger in the middle of night, get some help. Or a life. :BB

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Well I think I've only prank called anyone once in my life. Something about wet telephone polls while it was raining or something. It was pretty funny but I was alot younger and I don't think I'd be able to do it if I tried plus with Caller ID everywhere.....................

Years
  • I can't ever remember prank calling people. I hate the phone as it is. Why would I use the device of evil in ways that'd get me in trouble?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I haven't prank called someone in a long time, like 2 weeks. I use to do it every week, but Now I'm going to do it every 8th period when I go outside except on Thuesdays and Thursdays

:t354:TG

Back