• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here I come to save the DAY! (Or AM I?!!!)

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
Years
  • I know that everybody, EVERYBODY has thought of this at least once.

If you were to have a super power, what would it be? Anything you can think of, don't be shy. Fire breath, Ice powers, Invisibility, or even all three. Hell, use Pokemon as a base if ya want.

Also, would you like to use your powers for good? Or EVIL!

If I were to have a power, I'd choose Plant manipulation. That power seems so cool. Like Poison Ivy, except without kissing a man.

You know, like sprouting roots & vines to attack, thorns, giant trees, toxic spores, etc.

I'd also like to fly. Yeah.

I would be a hero, but with a few "doomsday devices"...

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • Superhero powers huh? I wanna fly how cool would that be? and shoot lasers off my fist..alright alright Im thinking more of Superman now XD.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • I have the single hand best superpower in mind. My power would be: to never be wrong! now in literal terms this is different from always being right. If I was always right, I'd just be stating the obvious. But if I was never wrong, I could in fact manipulate anything I want. Take an orange. I could say that the orange is blue. Since I can't be wrong, the orange is now blue! How awesome was that?!

But in a non-godlike fashion, I'd have the ability to manipulate water, as well as other liquids.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • I'd like to stop time or become invisible! Stopping time would be the most awesome though, I've always wanted more time.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Yes stopping crime would be great mwahhahaha,
    i would do mischief :D

Umi Ryuzaki

アデ
    Years
  • well superpower? maybe fly because I go to other place . ice power in the sunny day i wiil refresh all the time. invisible .and travel ot time

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • To fly. Ideally at ftl speeds.

I have so many, I almost hate the idea of choosing.

But I choose flight, as an easy way to get from one place to another, aswell as it seeming to be just the most amazingly amazing fun thing to do ever.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I would like to either fly or control time. I'm stuck between the two.

Years
  • The entire batch of psychic powers :3 But I imagine that's too much for the purpose of this poll, so I'll pick teleportation. Even it has a small limit, it would be handy to teleport where you want instantly and not have to worry about getting a ride or walking. It'd also save resources too, especially if I own a car someday.

Years
  • Let's see.

1: Invisibility.
    2: Teleportation.
    3: Create anything (And I mean ANYTHING) out of nothing. (Pure Materialization)
    4: Nature Manipulation (Create a 2nd Ice Age *Ebil grin*)(Control plants *Wants to poison brother*)
    5: Control all animals.
    6: Never being wrong. (And yeah that would be awesome King Cosmic to make a blue orange... or a pink blueberry hehe.)
    7: Telekinesis

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Well, If I could choose one power it'd be the ability to manipulate all of the elements. This is basically power over nature.
    If I could have more than just one power I'd want the above and all of the psychic abilities. Just imagine what good I could do with all of that. :P
    But yeah I'd use my powers to help people. but I'd never use my powers to hurt an innocent person.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Energy manipulation or will control. I can stop my teachers from scolding me if I can make them feel tired or take away their will to scold me.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I want to be able to fly or read peoples minds. Flying would mean I wouldn't need a car or pay for flight tickets to go to other countries. And reading peoples minds means I will know exactly what people think about me.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Let me see, Invisibility, and Telekinesis. Teleportation won't hurt.

Back