• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Changing the worldmap COMPLETELY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2009
how do I repoint it to my map? I get stuck there... you said to search for "1C F6 3E 08" and "9C 08 3F 08" which do I change to the address of my map... and what is the other used for?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
the "1C F6 3E 08" is for the tilemap and this one "9C 08 3F 08" is for the tilebase...

to repoint the tilemap, remove the first two zeros then reverse the offset of the new address(e.g. 00123456 -> 56 34 12) then replace the old one "1C F6 3E 08"(e.g. 1C F6 3E 08 -> 56 34 12 08), just don't change the "08"

to repoint the tilebase, remove the first two zeros then reverse the offset of the new address(e.g. 00ABCDEF -> EF CD AB) then replace the old one "9C 08 3F 08"(e.g. 9C 08 3F 08 -> EF CD AB 08), just don't change the "08"

to change it, you got to use a hexeditor the search for the address or just do "goto C0330" for the tilemap and "goto C035C" for the tilebase..!

>>MM_X: tell me something if I wrong and I'll Change it or Delete it

Last edited:

dragonarche

Is back :D
Years
I NEED HELP WIT CYCLONE

i need help with cyclone
each time i try to run the program this comes up
Component FM20.DLL or one of its dependencies nou correctly registerd: a file is missing or invaild
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN
PLZ HELP ME

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
how many times did MM_X and zel said that you don't need CYCLONE PROTOTYPE to do this..!^^

D a n i e l

Pokemon - Mystic Plan
Years
Well, now i know how to change the map, but i dont know how to insert the tilebase =P I saved it as a bmp image and now?

LordKill94

Lord of the Dead
Years
i also have problems
well
i used cyclone
i have the raw but i don´t know how to find free space too upload -.-
so maybe i understand it wrong xD i read the turtial again and again...
so there must be a adress of the raw from the kanto map but where is it ???
or is there someone who can insert the map for me???

twi1ight

Pokemon Paradox Creator
Years
ok im making sure im doing this right ive got questions along the way.

ok,
1. i made a map using a hex editor and saved it as a .raw file. (if you want to make sure thats right just pm me.)
2. ok im going to save the map again using unlz gba (?1. where can i save it and will i need the deep scan thing?)
3. I am not using new tiles so I only change the first set of numbers to what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back