• 24 replies

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!

In a place adjacent to a location
Seen June 18th, 2008
Posted May 25th, 2008
264 posts
12.8 Years
This club is all about randomness. Say something and you're in.(random of course)

RULEZ:

1. PC rules
2. Must at least try to be constuctively random
3. There is a difference between Random and spam you will learn this soon
4. Must have fun
5. No inappropriate subject matter
6. Cheese biscuits!

Now i need a co-owner-ish-type person. first come first serve.

*IMPORTANT*

When you join you must vow to put at least one random thing in *each* post. If not...there will be no consequences, maybe. Or maybe not... Who knows?

Memberlist
Owner: Lunux = 0
Co-owner: Hinamori_Momo = 0
Members:
0 Rye29
0 Nica-chan
0 onepiecefan22
0 Yami Mari
0 Shika-kun
0 ^VAdvancedK9V^
That's it...

FOR THE RANDOM COMPETITON: CANCELLED
Lunux

There is a game later on that i will introduce you to but first, we must build our army of random...
This signature has been disabled.
Signature is too big, omg. 500x300 kthnx. :>
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Age 27
Hugging Kon. *Hugs Kon*
Seen December 22nd, 2007
Posted December 1st, 2007
590 posts
12.7 Years
I am SO in! I call co-owner!

One-eyed, one-eared, flying purple people eater. I wonder if it is purple and eats people or it eats purple people.
I am "Ai-chan" now.

Credit to Hazuki for the theme. Thankies Zuki-chan!

Spoiler:
Forums

Poems

|My own Fan Club?|

My PC Family is too big for my sig so I put it in this cute little link even though this sentence is neither cute nor little.

Claims

Spoiler:
Pokemon Diamond Friend Code: Momo 1848 0125 2697

BLEACH: The Blade of Fate Friend Code: 536988570577

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!

Seen June 18th, 2008
Posted May 25th, 2008
264 posts
12.8 Years
Yay! I didn't know that anyone would actually want to be in this. You are welcome and now co-owner. Girafarigs that fly into the depths of a leaf stone under a steam roller.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!

Seen June 18th, 2008
Posted May 25th, 2008
264 posts
12.8 Years
Sure merciless person with an upset stomach. Of course. This is going ok i guess but we need more...*maniacal laughter*

Age 27
Hugging Kon. *Hugs Kon*
Seen December 22nd, 2007
590 posts
12.7 Years
Whee! Another member! Blue.
I am "Ai-chan" now.

Spoiler:
Forums

Poems

|My own Fan Club?|

My PC Family is too big for my sig so I put it in this cute little link even though this sentence is neither cute nor little.

Claims

Spoiler:

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!

Seen June 18th, 2008
Posted May 25th, 2008
264 posts
12.8 Years
Just wondering, can we ask people to join the club/advertise? Fluffy, killer, evil, monsterous, dung-eating, blood-sucking, vampire bunnies!

Guys we have to find something to do in this thread or else...it will be closed. i know it's tragic. So let's all put in ideas so we can encourage new members to come when they see it.

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!

Seen June 18th, 2008
Posted May 25th, 2008
264 posts
12.8 Years
Oh yeah! that's awesome! everyone, if you want put this link in your sig. Pink muffins, swimming in a rock.

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!

Seen June 18th, 2008
Posted May 25th, 2008
264 posts
12.8 Years
Yayzors! Another members to add to the list. ok, I have a question for all of you. If possible, what was the most random thing that ever happened to you? For me it's got to be glitches in games. i mean dropping through floors is funny and random. Elephants in a picnic heist.

Age 27
Hugging Kon. *Hugs Kon*
Seen December 22nd, 2007
590 posts
12.7 Years
YAYZ! Another member! Mrew. *Does something random*
I am "Ai-chan" now.

Spoiler:
Forums

Poems

|My own Fan Club?|

Claims

Spoiler:

Seen December 18th, 2010
Posted April 14th, 2010
1,430 posts
12.8 Years
Yayzors! Another members to add to the list. ok, I have a question for all of you. If possible, what was the most random thing that ever happened to you? For me it's got to be glitches in games. i mean dropping through floors is funny and random. Elephants in a picnic heist.
When I learnt that I wasn't myself and an elephant took over my body. -stamps feet, um... trumpppeet sound!-

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!

Seen June 18th, 2008
Posted May 25th, 2008
264 posts
12.8 Years
Yes of course...hehehe. anyways welcome new member the list will be updated. Now everyone should put in ideas for what we can do here, not that this isn't good enough but just an added something. Hector! You stole my gold and random items!

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!

Seen June 18th, 2008
Posted May 25th, 2008
264 posts
12.8 Years
Totallly with three 'L's. Ok guys let's all get ready for a competition. But not right now i've been busy and i think i'll be ok tomorrow. so when the pork schnitzel loves the band called jump into a hole.

Let's start! ok when you say something that's like completely random(15 word sentence) you get 3 points. Something a bit less(8-14) 2 points and last and least 1 point for 1-7 word sayings. I will keep track. so get movin' and wastin'

Yami Mary

!Kung Fu Action Jesus!

The Shadow Realm
Seen December 15th, 2007
Posted December 15th, 2007
21 posts
12.2 Years
!!!!!MUST. JOIN!!!!!!!!

SPONTANEOUS TACO!

Allow me in, or I'll throw my Endoplasmic Reticulom at ya!

I am an internet junkie! Find my in many places!

Myspace: www.myspace.com/yamimary
Quizilla: www.quizilla.com/users/yamimary/
Fanfiction: User name: yamimary
Dragonflycave Forums: Username: Yami Mary

My Claimed Bishies! Ryou Bakura, Yami no Marik, Marik Ishtar

[br]Click here to feed me a fruit![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!

Seen June 18th, 2008
Posted May 25th, 2008
264 posts
12.8 Years
Yay! new member! i'll add you immediately! Come on guys lets do that random competition! let's start with who's going to join the competition. if you wanna join say you want to and i'll add you to the list, in my first post. gO!!!

Seen December 18th, 2010
Posted April 14th, 2010
1,430 posts
12.8 Years
Let's start! ok when you say something that's like completely random(15 word sentence) you get 3 points. Something a bit less(8-14) 2 points and last and least 1 point for 1-7 word sayings. I will keep track. so get movin' and wastin'
I'm joining in it by the way. So... how do we participate? -dodges the wind-

Pretty clouds!

Spinor

&lt;i&gt;&lt;font color=&quot;b1373f&quot;&gt;The Lonely Physicist&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/i&gt;

Age 23
Male
Seen February 13th, 2019
Posted October 4th, 2015
5,178 posts
13.9 Years
HOLY ONIONS! Is this a club i can join, or is Pudding not made of choc... I'm joining. BTW, Funions taste better than Onions. So maybe my post opening should've be HOLY FUNIONS!... I want to join this club.

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!

Seen June 18th, 2008
Posted May 25th, 2008
264 posts
12.8 Years
I'm joining in it by the way. So... how do we participate? -dodges the wind-

Pretty clouds!
You can join in and excluding the random thing at the end of each post i count the words and add to your score. It will be placed beside your name on the memberlist.

Shika-kun yes you can join, and ^VAdvancedK9V^, you can as well. *whoosh* the memberlist, which loves people, has gladly accepted you as a member of this clan, you must now bow before me and serve me till the end of your days!!! MAHAHAHA!!! j/k

Yami Mary

!Kung Fu Action Jesus!

The Shadow Realm
Seen December 15th, 2007
Posted December 15th, 2007
21 posts
12.2 Years
Butterscotch tape! No, zeh competition was cancelled.... like Sailor Moon *.* Oh, Sailor Moon, her hair was called... odango. I put my hair up in odangos.... but I looked like a tellitubbie. Hmmm, today I ate Dora-shaped Spagetti-os

I am an internet junkie! Find my in many places!

Myspace: www.myspace.com/yamimary
Quizilla: www.quizilla.com/users/yamimary/
Fanfiction: User name: yamimary
Dragonflycave Forums: Username: Yami Mary

My Claimed Bishies! Ryou Bakura, Yami no Marik, Marik Ishtar

[br]Click here to feed me a fruit![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Advertiser Content