• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lv. 5+Under Sunny Park Question

bluechu

World's Only Blue Pikachu!
Years
  • the other day i decided to get together a team in my diamond to challenge this colleseum in PBR. i got the little pokemon together, and then copied them into my PBR file. when i went to challenge the colleseum, it said that i didnt have even battle passes that qualified for it, and i still cant compete in it. has this happened to anyone else, or does anyone know what i did wrong?

Kayke™

Banned
    Years
  • Read the description of the cup. I think it says the Pokemon can't be evolved, but has to have an evolution. Example, Ralts can be used, but Pinsir can't. They're both "basic" pokemon, but Pinsir doesn't evolve. I THINK that's how it works. It's been a long time since I did that.

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Yup, that's how it goes. Also remember: no set-damage moves like Dragon Rage.

bluechu

World's Only Blue Pikachu!
    Years
  • yeah....i figured that out a little bit ago, when they let me go in it without the spiritomb on my team. i thought that was what was wrong....thanks anyway guys! ^-^

Back