Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #676    
Old April 23rd, 2010 (3:42 PM). Edited April 24th, 2010 by xxerox9009.
xxerox9009's Avatar
xxerox9009 xxerox9009 is offline
     
    Join Date: Jan 2010
    Location: Behind you.
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 11
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by deathex1 View Post
    erm i nid help as i use the script i got a beeb sound and nothing happen i set as speaking script but nothing happen
    Could I see the script? I may be able to help - I know how to do most basic scripts and a few more difficult ones.

    Relevant Advertising!

      #677    
    Old April 23rd, 2010 (9:41 PM). Edited April 24th, 2010 by deathex1.
    deathex1's Avatar
    deathex1 deathex1 is offline
       
      Join Date: Apr 2010
      Posts: 3
      ok here is my script
      and the testing button is not working for me

      #dyn 0x740000
      #org @start
      lock
      checkflag 0x3234
      if 0x1 jump :end
      setflag FR_POKEMON
      countpokemon
      compare LASTRESULT 6
      if == jump @noroom
      addpokemon REGIROCK 0xF MACHBIKE 0 0 0
      setflag 0x3234
      storepokemon 0 REGIROCK
      message @get-msg
      fanfare 0x101
      showmsg
      waitfanfare
      waitbutton
      :end
      release
      end

      #org @noroom
      msgbox @noroom-msg
      callstd MSG_NOCLOSE
      release
      end

      #org @noroom-msg
      = You don't have enough room in your party.

      #org @get-msg
      = You got a \v\h02!

      does it work for firered?
      i did it on emerald and it did not show the char

      pls reply sry i double post

      erm how come when i compile it onto the rom it does not make it give me pokemon it just give me a beep sound so HELPME HERE IS MY SCRIPT
        #678    
      Old April 24th, 2010 (5:12 AM). Edited April 24th, 2010 by xxerox9009.
      xxerox9009's Avatar
      xxerox9009 xxerox9009 is offline
         
        Join Date: Jan 2010
        Location: Behind you.
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Relaxed
        Posts: 11
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by deathex1 View Post
        ok here is my script
        and the testing button is not working for me

        #dyn 0x740000
        #org @start
        lock
        checkflag 0x3234
        if 0x1 jump :end
        setflag FR_POKEMON
        countpokemon
        compare LASTRESULT 6
        if == jump @noroom
        addpokemon REGIROCK 0xF MACHBIKE 0 0 0
        setflag 0x3234
        storepokemon 0 REGIROCK
        message @get-msg
        fanfare 0x101
        showmsg
        waitfanfare
        waitbutton
        :end
        release
        end

        #org @noroom
        msgbox @noroom-msg
        callstd MSG_NOCLOSE
        release
        end

        #org @noroom-msg
        = You don't have enough room in your party.

        #org @get-msg
        = You got a \v\h02!

        does it work for firered?
        i did it on emerald and it did not show the char

        pls reply sry i double post

        erm how come when i compile it onto the rom it does not make it give me pokemon it just give me a beep sound so HELPME HERE IS MY SCRIPT
        Okay, I found one possible problem for you.

        In PKSV, did you open a rom? Because if you opened the wrong one, the script will turn out something like this:

        #org 0x87D76CF
        '-----------------------------------
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        #raw 0xFF
        'Decompiler stopped due to failsafe mechanism (too many #RAW 0xFF commands)

        So at the top of the screen in PKSV, click ROM, then click OPEN ROM and choose the rom your hacking. I think you said Emerald is the one you're hacking.

        I tried it on my Fire Red and got a Regirock with a Mach Bike, so it should work on Emerald.



        I fixed my script too
          #679    
        Old April 24th, 2010 (7:40 AM).
        PKSV-UI Hacker PKSV-UI Hacker is offline
           
          Join Date: Apr 2010
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 1
          sorry, but i´m a noob
          What is false?
          I want to make an applymovement... :

          #org 0x88001FF
          '-----------------------------------
          lock
          msgbox 0x8800227 ' Warte!
          applymovement 0x4 0x8800249 ' walk_left walk_left ...
          faceplayer
          pause 0x40
          msgbox 0x880022E ' Hier darfst du nicht...
          applymovement PLAYER 0x880024D ' walk_down end
          applymovement 0x4 0x880024F ' walk_right walk_righ...
          release
          end


          #org 0x8800227
          = Stop!

          #org 0x880022E
          = Don´t go that way!

          #org 0x8800249
          M walk_left walk_left walk_left end

          #org 0x880024D
          M walk_down end

          #org 0x880024F
          M walk_right walk_right walk_right end
            #680    
          Old April 24th, 2010 (2:42 PM). Edited April 24th, 2010 by score_under.
          score_under's Avatar
          score_under score_under is offline
          I program the *other* ASM.
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Aug 2005
          Location: Hertfordshire, England
          Age: 24
          Nature: Rash
          Posts: 525
          [,,False" impliziert einen logischen Fehler, wenn etwas völlig unwahr ist. Dieser Code ist nicht ,,unwahr", es hat nur einen Fehler - auf diesem Fall sagen wir, es ist ,,Wrong". Z.B. What is wrong (with this code)?]
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by PKSV-UI Hacker View Post
          #org 0x88001FF
          '-----------------------------------
          lock
          msgbox 0x8800227 ' Warte!
          applymovement 0x4 0x8800249 ' walk_left walk_left ...
          faceplayer
          pause 0x40
          msgbox 0x880022E ' Hier darfst du nicht...
          applymovement PLAYER 0x880024D ' walk_down end
          applymovement 0x4 0x880024F ' walk_right walk_righ...
          release
          end
          [Ich weiß noch nicht, wann "du" oder "Sie" benutzen.]
          Deine [Ihre?] Fehler scheint unter diese Zeilen zu sein:
          Code:
          applymovement 0x4 0x8800249 ' walk_left walk_left ...
          und
          Code:
          applymovement 0x4 0x880024F ' walk_right walk_righ...
          Du brauchst einen "pauseevent 0x0" benutzen, um für die Bewegung bis Ende zu warten.

          Dieser Code sollte funktionieren:
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by PKSV-UI Hacker View Post
          #org 0x88001FF
          '-----------------------------------
          lock
          msgbox 0x8800227 ' Warte!
          applymovement 0x4 0x8800249 ' walk_left walk_left ...
          pauseevent 0x0
          faceplayer
          pause 0x40
          msgbox 0x880022E ' Hier darfst du nicht...
          applymovement PLAYER 0x880024D ' walk_down end
          applymovement 0x4 0x880024F ' walk_right walk_righ...
          pauseevent 0x0
          release
          end
          (Translations - "Your mistakes seem to be under these lines: and ", "You need to use 'pauseevent 0x0' to wait for the movements to finish", and "This code should work". Just practising, haven't done German in a long time It probably sounds nothing short of horrible)
          __________________
          Plz not to PM me, I don't come here often enough. Email if you need me
            #681    
          Old April 24th, 2010 (5:03 PM).
          deathex1's Avatar
          deathex1 deathex1 is offline
             
            Join Date: Apr 2010
            Posts: 3
            nvm my prob is fixed great program and good job on this script generater
              #682    
            Old May 10th, 2010 (4:02 AM).
            Zeallar's Avatar
            Zeallar Zeallar is offline
            Siamese
               
              Join Date: Apr 2010
              Location: ประเทศไทย
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Careful
              Posts: 16
              HELP !

              In fire red !

              I make 'give pokemon script' and copy scriptoffsets from Eevee at CELADON CITY .

              I creat new person event and paste that script at scriptoffsets and i change Eevee to Poliwag.

              In my test i can obtain that pokemon but ! That Person event still leave ! then i can't walk [I place it front of door]

              Please tell me how that i obtain pokemon and that event disappear . PLEASE

              Thank a lot !!
                #683    
              Old May 10th, 2010 (8:08 AM).
              score_under's Avatar
              score_under score_under is offline
              I program the *other* ASM.
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Aug 2005
              Location: Hertfordshire, England
              Age: 24
              Nature: Rash
              Posts: 525
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Zeallar View Post
              HELP !

              In fire red !

              I make 'give pokemon script' and copy scriptoffsets from Eevee at CELADON CITY .

              I creat new person event and paste that script at scriptoffsets and i change Eevee to Poliwag.

              In my test i can obtain that pokemon but ! That Person event still leave ! then i can't walk [I place it front of door]

              Please tell me how that i obtain pokemon and that event disappear . PLEASE

              Thank a lot !!
              You need to choose a flag (0x500 should do if you're unsure), set it at the end of the script, and set the Person ID of the sprite (in AdvanceMap) to this number.
              __________________
              Plz not to PM me, I don't come here often enough. Email if you need me
                #684    
              Old May 13th, 2010 (3:19 PM).
              TheChroniclesofLance's Avatar
              TheChroniclesofLance TheChroniclesofLance is offline
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2010
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 114
                very easy to use, but some scripts i want to edit, don't edit for example a few things like what the mom says before you get your pokemon. No matter how I change it, it is always the same.
                Also in Prof. Oak's intro speech, I want to change "This World" to something else and it doesn't work.
                __________________
                http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=220574
                My Main Hack: Pokemon: World Tour



                  #685    
                Old May 13th, 2010 (7:22 PM).
                Alignment's Avatar
                Alignment Alignment is offline
                Revered with the stars
                   
                  Join Date: Mar 2010
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Lonely
                  Posts: 308
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by TheChroniclesofLance View Post
                  very easy to use, but some scripts i want to edit, don't edit for example a few things like what the mom says before you get your pokemon. No matter how I change it, it is always the same.
                  Also in Prof. Oak's intro speech, I want to change "This World" to something else and it doesn't work.
                  You should be able to change the mom's text. But the intro text is reserved for hex editing and maybe if your lucky, atext (atext never works for me...)
                    #686    
                  Old May 13th, 2010 (9:10 PM).
                  TheChroniclesofLance's Avatar
                  TheChroniclesofLance TheChroniclesofLance is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2010
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 114
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Alignment View Post
                    You should be able to change the mom's text. But the intro text is reserved for hex editing and maybe if your lucky, atext (atext never works for me...)
                    In A-Text it just shows the section as blank-no words
                    It could be due to other hacking to the Rom i've done. Changed maps, added and changed sprite might do it.
                    A text is a great tool, but I am beginning to think scripting should come first (always) that way you can put in free space sprites and stuff.
                    But I don't want to have to do it all over again, so I'll probably just wind up working around the parts I can't change.

                    PSKV is great, it even hs a script guideline for basic scripts like giving pokemon, etc.

                    Slightly confused about how flags work, but overall very good.
                    __________________
                    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=220574
                    My Main Hack: Pokemon: World Tour



                      #687    
                    Old May 14th, 2010 (10:38 AM).
                    score_under's Avatar
                    score_under score_under is offline
                    I program the *other* ASM.
                    • Crystal Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2005
                    Location: Hertfordshire, England
                    Age: 24
                    Nature: Rash
                    Posts: 525
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by TheChroniclesofLance View Post
                    Slightly confused about how flags work
                    They're just an ID - if you've ever done algebra in mathematics, or if you've ever written a program, you'll know what a variable is. A flag is a variable that has 2 values - set (true) and cleared (false). It starts as cleared. The value you send to setflag/checkflag/etc is just a number which identifies the specific flag you're referring to.

                    Still, I don't get how so many people don't understand flags... I mean, it's not the isolated few cases, there has actually been a fair few people who don't understand. I mean, it's like they're expecting the flags to do flips or something. Flags don't, they simply remember if they're supposed to be true or false. They don't have a meaning by themselves.
                    __________________
                    Plz not to PM me, I don't come here often enough. Email if you need me
                      #688    
                    Old May 14th, 2010 (5:56 PM).
                    TheChroniclesofLance's Avatar
                    TheChroniclesofLance TheChroniclesofLance is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2010
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 114
                      It might be how they are seen and written out.
                      If it were simply stated as " if has happened" with the flag actually labeled in the code.
                      If the flag for say the player being the Pokemon Champion, it would be easier to recognize if it was labeled something like "Pokemon Champion" than a flag #.

                      Number blend together very easily.
                      __________________
                      http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=220574
                      My Main Hack: Pokemon: World Tour



                        #689    
                      Old May 16th, 2010 (6:28 AM).
                      score_under's Avatar
                      score_under score_under is offline
                      I program the *other* ASM.
                      • Crystal Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2005
                      Location: Hertfordshire, England
                      Age: 24
                      Nature: Rash
                      Posts: 525
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by TheChroniclesofLance View Post
                      It might be how they are seen and written out.
                      If it were simply stated as " if has happened" with the flag actually labeled in the code.
                      If the flag for say the player being the Pokemon Champion, it would be easier to recognize if it was labeled something like "Pokemon Champion" than a flag #.

                      Number blend together very easily.
                      Which is why there are 2 notepads - one under the "swiss army knife" button on the toolbar, and one when you press ctrl+L. The former is used for taking down any and all info that you need, while the latter is used to catalogue any flags you encounter (by default, it's filled with a small selection of FR flags, so you have an idea of how it might be used or even what flags you might want to overwrite).
                      __________________
                      Plz not to PM me, I don't come here often enough. Email if you need me
                        #690    
                      Old May 27th, 2010 (10:32 AM).
                      mcfreal's Avatar
                      mcfreal mcfreal is offline
                      Pokemon RBY hax
                         
                        Join Date: Oct 2009
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 5
                        What are the chances of us getting one for R B Y? HmmMM??
                          #691    
                        Old May 27th, 2010 (12:52 PM).
                        Full Metal's Avatar
                        Full Metal Full Metal is offline
                        C(++) Developer.
                        • Silver Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2008
                        Location: In my mind.
                        Age: 22
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Timid
                        Posts: 806
                        ok dude, i'll just post in this thread instead of all the threads...
                        isn't it convenient that ur post count now equals 15? -.-...
                        if you want one soo bad, google search for one, google search for information about RBY scripts and script with a hex editor, or make one yourself.
                        sheesh, as if g/s/c/d/p/pl/fr/lg/r/s/e support wasn't enough (actually, not sure if PKSV works for d/p/pl yet...)
                        __________________

                        ★ full metal.

                        I like to push it,
                        and push it,
                        until my luck is over.
                          #692    
                        Old May 28th, 2010 (6:32 PM).
                        Loaf's Avatar
                        Loaf Loaf is offline
                        Just loafing around...
                           
                          Join Date: May 2010
                          Location: New Zealand
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Calm
                          Posts: 13
                          Awesome. Just what I was looking for!
                            #693    
                          Old June 20th, 2010 (4:06 PM). Edited June 21st, 2010 by inferno7453.
                          inferno7453's Avatar
                          inferno7453 inferno7453 is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jun 2010
                            Age: 19
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 52
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by deathex1 View Post
                            erm i nid help as i use the script i got a beeb sound and nothing happen i set as speaking script but nothing happen
                            I have the same problem but since he fixed it his self, the answer isnt here. deathex1 please tell me (post here or pm) the answer to this problem.(Anyone else can help me too!)

                            And does the advanced map offset event code have to hexadecimal or decimal and where do I get it?
                            Im just a starter dont blame me for not knowing things.
                            __________________
                            Challenges participating:
                            The Username Letter Challenge V3.0

                            Challenges completed:
                            -

                            Youtube Channel (for Challenge Updates): http://www.youtube.com/user/inferno7453
                              #694    
                            Old June 21st, 2010 (7:58 AM).
                            Diho's Avatar
                            Diho Diho is offline
                            Beginning Game Creator
                               
                              Join Date: Jun 2010
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Brave
                              Posts: 128
                              Since all questions are about scripting itself, I couldn't find the answer to my question:
                              I can't load the entire Rom into the PKSV..
                              Can someone help me out?
                                #695    
                              Old June 21st, 2010 (11:23 AM).
                              Alignment's Avatar
                              Alignment Alignment is offline
                              Revered with the stars
                                 
                                Join Date: Mar 2010
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Lonely
                                Posts: 308
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by inferno7453 View Post
                                I have the same problem but since he fixed it his self, the answer isnt here. deathex1 please tell me (post here or pm) the answer to this problem.(Anyone else can help me too!)

                                And does the advanced map offset event code have to hexadecimal or decimal and where do I get it?
                                Im just a starter dont blame me for not knowing things.
                                What was your script? If you didn't open the ROM that happens.
                                When you hit compile you get it, and you just hack to insert the @start offset into the little box.

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Diho View Post
                                Since all questions are about scripting itself, I couldn't find the answer to my question:
                                I can't load the entire Rom into the PKSV..
                                Can someone help me out?
                                File--> Open --> [Browse for your ROM] --> Enter --> Script
                                  #696    
                                Old June 22nd, 2010 (6:15 AM).
                                Diho's Avatar
                                Diho Diho is offline
                                Beginning Game Creator
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jun 2010
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Brave
                                  Posts: 128
                                  Well, I know how it should be done, but the problem is, when I select my rom, it doesn't load a script..
                                    #697    
                                  Old June 22nd, 2010 (10:37 AM).
                                  Alignment's Avatar
                                  Alignment Alignment is offline
                                  Revered with the stars
                                     
                                    Join Date: Mar 2010
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Lonely
                                    Posts: 308
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Diho View Post
                                    Well, I know how it should be done, but the problem is, when I select my rom, it doesn't load a script..
                                    It's not supposed to open a script, your supposed to write one, have you checked out the PDF document on the first post of this thread? I think you should take a look at it.
                                      #698    
                                    Old June 22nd, 2010 (1:27 PM). Edited June 23rd, 2010 by inferno7453.
                                    inferno7453's Avatar
                                    inferno7453 inferno7453 is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jun 2010
                                      Age: 19
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 52
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Alignment View Post
                                      What was your script? If you didn't open the ROM that happens.
                                      When you hit compile you get it, and you just hack to insert the @start offset into the little box.



                                      File--> Open --> [Browse for your ROM] --> Enter --> Script
                                      It's working now, it was that I had the wrong offset. Here's the script anyway:
                                      #dyn 0x583901
                                      #org @start
                                      lock
                                      faceplayer
                                      msgbox @text ' Hey, you, want some POKéMON?
                                      callstd MSG_OBTAIN
                                      release
                                      end
                                      #org @text
                                      = Hey, you, want some POKéMON?
                                      #dyn 0x583901
                                      #org @start
                                      lock
                                      checkflag 0x2345
                                      if 0x1 jump :end
                                      setflag FR_POKEMON
                                      countpokemon
                                      compare LASTRESULT 6
                                      if == jump @noroom
                                      addpokemon SNEASEL 5 = 5 NONE 0 0 0
                                      setflag 0x2345
                                      storepokemon 0 SNEASEL
                                      message @get-msg
                                      fanfare 0x101
                                      showmsg
                                      waitfanfare
                                      waitbutton
                                      :end
                                      release
                                      end
                                      #org @noroom
                                      msgbox @noroom-msg
                                      callstd MSG_NOCLOSE
                                      release
                                      end
                                      #org @noroom-msg
                                      = You don't have enough room in your party.
                                      #org @get-msg
                                      = You got a \v\h02!

                                      But another question:
                                      How do I make it compile all of the script into 1 offset and not a bunch of them(or at least have a way to do that) ?:
                                      @start <-> 0x6B0D97 (0xC bytes)
                                      @text <-> 0x6B0DA3 (0x1D bytes)
                                      @start <-> 0x6B0DC0 (0x3C bytes)
                                      -> :end <-> 0x6B0DFA
                                      @noroom <-> 0x6B0DFC (0xA bytes)
                                      @noroom-msg <-> 0x6B0E06 (0x2A bytes)
                                      @get-msg <-> 0x6B0E30 (0xE bytes)
                                      __________________
                                      Challenges participating:
                                      The Username Letter Challenge V3.0

                                      Challenges completed:
                                      -

                                      Youtube Channel (for Challenge Updates): http://www.youtube.com/user/inferno7453
                                        #699    
                                      Old June 24th, 2010 (12:15 PM).
                                      Nosferatu_Alucard's Avatar
                                      Nosferatu_Alucard Nosferatu_Alucard is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2009
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 13
                                        Could someone help me understand 'setvar'? It seems that once I figure it out, I can complete many of my broken scripts.
                                          #700    
                                        Old June 28th, 2010 (12:27 AM).
                                        Shubalabab's Avatar
                                        Shubalabab Shubalabab is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Feb 2010
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 13
                                          Let Me test it,If its work i will rate this thread
                                          __________________
                                          Im support:



                                          Closed Thread

                                          Quick Reply

                                          Join the conversation!

                                          Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                          Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                          Sponsored Links
                                          Thread Tools

                                          Posting Rules
                                          You may not post new threads
                                          You may not post replies
                                          You may not post attachments
                                          You may not edit your posts

                                          BB code is On
                                          Smilies are On
                                          [IMG] code is On
                                          HTML code is Off

                                          Forum Jump


                                          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:43 AM.