• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Log - Post Your's Here - Rules and an Example Included

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Okay everyone. Some of you may have noticed an influx of Battle Logs lately. Most of them have been lackluster at best.

RULES OF DOOM (READ OR PREPARE TO BE SCOLDED):

1. Please edit out details such as Leftovers Recovery, Sandstorm Damage, Hail Damage, Toxic Damage, Burn Damage, etc. It just clutters the Log as a whole.
    2. Edit out any side conversations you may have had. It just clutters the Battle Log further.
    3. Be creative. No one wants to read a bunch of lines of information. At the very least, add some witty comments. Here's a poor example of what I mean:

Itachi 2007 vs. Loquacity

Rules: Freeze Clause, OHKO Clause, Sleep Clause, Species Clause

Announcer #1:
    Ok, well today we have two brilliant warriors. One is known as the newly appointed moderator of Pokemon strategies Loquacity in the blue corner. In the red corner, we have the Itachi of 2007. This should be a match of strength, intelligence, and beauty.

Announcer #2: As we all know, announcers at sporting events are incredibly annoying, so Announcer #1 and I will keep our comments to a minimum. Now we have our two participants releasing their Pokemon.

Announcer #1: It seems Loquacity has sent out his Ninetales while Itachi has sent his Dewgong. Oh, this appears to be an unfavorable matchup for Loquacity.

Announcer #2: Well, it seems Loquacity is switching out his Ninetales and has sent out his Toxicroak. Meanwhile, Itachi has ordered his Dewgong to summon a massive rainstorm.

Announcer #1:
    Look at that. Loquacity's Toxicroak seems to be enjoying the rain. Is that a smile I see on his face?

Announcer #2: I think he does Announcer #1. Now it appears that Itachi is switching out his Dewgong has sent out a massive blue dragon.

Announcer #1: It's called Gyarados Announcer #2. It's frightening appearance has intimidated Toxicroak slightly, leaving it weakened slightly. However, Loquacity has ordered Toxicroak to use Stone Edge! That attack hurts Gyarados tremendously. However, since it was just released on the field, Gyarados isn't able to react right away.

Announcer #2:
    Well, it appears Toxicroak is quicker on it's feet, allowing it to quickly release another Stone Edge, which hits Gyarados hard once again.

Announcer #1: Oh man. That appears to be too much for Gyarados to handle. It has been KNOCKED OUT! Oh, now Itachi has returned his Gyarados to it's ball and has released another dragon Pokemon.

Announcer #2:
    That's a Dragonite. A strong one at that. Oh my, Toxicroak releases ANOTHER Stone Edge, which hits the Dragonite incredibly hard! However, it's not hard enough to knock out Dragonite! Dragonite looks angry Announcer #1!

Announcer #1: He sure does! Itachi has just ordered an Earthquake! The Dragon Pokemon just slammed its tail into the ground, causing massive tremors to rock the stadium. It appears this massive attack is too much for Loquacity's Toxicroak and it has been KNOCKED OUT!

Announcer #2:
    Yes, now our two competitors are even at five Pokemon each. Loquacity is now sending out his next Pokemon! It's a Crobat!

Announcer #1: And Itachi has decided to switch out his Pokemon as well. It's his Porygon-Z! It has analyzed it's opponent and adjusted its battle style accordingly!

Announcer #2: Well, while Itachi was switching out his Pokemon, Loquacity has ordered his Crobat to use Nasty Plot! Who knows what diabolical schemes it has up with.

Announcer #1: Now Itachi has ordered a massive Ice Beam, which hits Crobat in the right spot! It appears Crobat has been KO'D! Wait--WHAT'S THIS!? Crobat has hung on, using the Focus Sash it was holding. It appeared it was down but it's definitely not out!

Announcer #2: Using the little strength it has left, it releases a blade of concentrated air, which hits Itachi's Porygon-Z exceptionally hard! However, it's not enough to KO the Virus Pokemon.

Announcer #1:
    Disheartened by his Crobat's inability to KO the Porygon-Z, Loquacity has switched out his Pokemon and has sent out his Forretress! It appears this was a wise move as Forretress has absorbed the second Ice Beam Itachi's Porygon-Z has fired.

Announcer #2: Angered by Loquacity's switch, Itachi has now switched out his Porygon-Z and has released his Dragonite once again. Just as Itachi switches in his Pokemon, Loquacity has ordered his Forretress to use Gyro Ball, which causes the Bagworm to strike the Dragonite hard, but the attack isn't strong enough to KO Dragonite.

Announcer #1: This appears to be a game of switching as Loquacity has once again changed his Pokemon, this time sending out a Swampert. Dragonite was prepared to atttack Forretress and has already released a mammoth ball of fire. The attack barely scratches the water-type.

Announcer #2: Following a trend that doesn't seem to be going away, Itachi has switched Pokemon, this time sending out his Suicune. This too seems to be a wise move as Loquacity has ordered his Swampert to use Ice Punch, which practically bounces off of Suicune.

Announcer #1: Once again, Loquacity switches, and sends out his Forretress. However, he is greeted by an intimidating roar, which sends Forretress back into its Pokeball and forces Loquacity's Ninetales out of its ball.

Announcer #2:
    Bucking the trend, neither party switches his Pokemon, insteading opting to attack. However, Loquacity's Hypnosis missed, and left it vulnerable to a massive Surf attack from Itachi's Suicune. Wow! Ninetales survived, and again used Hypnosis, leaving the Suicune incapacitated.

Announcer #1:
    Taking advantage of it's sleeping foe, Ninetales has used Energy Ball, which hits for Super Effective damage but is far from enough to KO the sleeping dog.

Announcer #2:
    Oh wait! Suicune has woken up and summoned another tidal wave, which hits Ninetales hard. And it doesn't look like the fox will survive. Disheartened, Loquacity returns it to its ball and sends his Forretress out once again. Itachi seemed to have sensed this switch and sent in his Dragonite.

Announcer #1: So much for not switching a lot. Once again, Loquacity switches, this time sending in his Blissey. Dragonite has once again released a powerful quake, which rock that pink little whor--

Announcer #2: LOQUACITY'S BLISSEY! Erm, anyway, the attack seemed to barely harm Blissey, who has now fired a large Thunderbolt at the weakened Dragonite, who appears to not be capable of handling the attack. Itachi's Dragonite has been knocked out!

Announcer #1: Well, now Itachi has returned his Dragonite and has sent out his Dewgong! He has ordered the Dewgong to use Rain Dance, once again summoning a torrential downpour. Meanwhile, Blissey has used some of the energy found in the egg to restore itself to full power.

Announcer #2: Itachi has now ordered another Surf attack, which seemed to hit Blissey's soft spot. However, it isn't enough to stop Blissey from releasing another powerful Thunderbolt, which hits Dewgong moderately hard.

Announcer #1:
    Itachi has switched once again and has returned Suicune to the field. Loquacity takes this opportunity to have his Blissey return to full health by using Softboiled once again. Now Blissey has laid a full sheet of sharp, levitating stones on Itachi's side of the field. Meanwhile, Itachi has ordered Suicune to release a bellowing roar, which sends Blissey back to its Pokeball. In return, Loquacity's Forretress returns to the field.

Announcer #2:
    Suicune uses its favorite attack and summons another powerful tidal wave to strike its foe.

Announcer #1: However, Forretress still stands and places another layer of dangerous obstacles on this field -- this time a layer of sharp spikes. Now Loquacity returns Forretress to its ball and sends out Swampert, who is released just in time for another barrage of Suicune's Surf.

Announcer #2:
    OH NO! Loquacity makes a mistake and orders his Swampert to use Stealth Rock, forgetting he had his Blissey do so earlier. Itachi takes this opportunity and has Suicune roar again, sending the mudfish fleeing back to its ball. Loquacity's Crobat has made its return to the battlefield.

Announcer #2:
    Loquacity has ordered his Crobat to use Air Slash, which does little damage but manages to cause the Suicune to flinch. Once again, Loquacity continues the barrage of Air Slash, but fails to cause the Suicune to flinch again. In response, Suicune releases another tidal wave, which knocks the bat out.

Announcer #2: Oops, it looks like Loquacity made another mistake and released his weakened Forretress onto the field. He quickly returns the bagworm and releases his Blissey, who easily fends off another Surf from Itachi's Suicune.

Announcer #1: Again, Blissey uses Thunderbolt, which hits Suicune especially hard, but still fails to knock out the legendary dog. Once again, Suicune roars away a foe it doesn't wish to face. This time, Swampert returns to the field.

Announcer #2: Itachi switches out his sturdy Suicune for his Porygon-Z. Oh no! He couldn't stand up to the numerous traps Loquacity's Pokemon had set and faints! A disheartened Itachi sends out his vulnerable Magnezone, who also takes a decent amount of damage from the laid traps. In a last ditch effort, Magnezone uses its Hidden Power, which does a considerable amount of damage to Swampert.

Announcer #1: However, Swampert barely blinks and smashes the ground with his heavy arms, sending massive shockwaves through the stadium. The attack is too much for the Magnezone to handle and it too faints!

Announcer #2: It appears Itachi is on his last legs as he switches in his weakened Dewgong, who is also hurt by the traps. It too makes a futile effort to take out Loquacity's Swampert, and sends a massive Surf towards the mud fish. This attack has also proven futile and Swampert once again responds with a massive Earthquake, which knocks out Dewgong as well.

Announcer #1: Well, this is it folks. Itachi is down to Suicune, who has taken a great amount of damage throughout the battle. However, it doesn't appear it will be able to take down Swampert. It too launches a Surf attack, which leave Swampert with little energy. However, it once again releases an Earthquake attack, which overwhelms Suicune and knocks it out as well.

Announcer #2: Well, it appears Loquacity won, with his Swampert delivering many of the final blows. Great match for both participants.

If I missed anything I may add, let me know.

Last edited:

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    At first glance, this seemed annoying. However, I started to read it. This style of writing is very imaginative, & drew me in. Felt like I was watching a cockfig-dogfig-illegal slave creatures trapped in tiny baseball-like balls fight.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Well, a congratulations to Loquacity and a very nice try to Itachi 2007. This is one of the better and one of the only battle logs I've seen. I've noticed you've gotten a new Pokemon lineup, Loquacity?

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I used the wrong team when he challenged me. X.x; But it worked out in the end. However, I think I'm going to alter this, sticky this, and use this as an example for future Battle Logs.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Um, I think there's another good example of a lod (ADV style, yes!) in the complied guides thing, also a nice teaching tool on prediction.

I've yet to actually read the battle, but it seems to be interesting from first glance.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW now there is like 50% stickies on the page now

Ill post a log of me battling Azonic when i can

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Well, I just had a battle that tested my prediction and tactics. I give myself a C. I made some pretty dumb plays, but some nice ones as well. It's kinda boring, I tried to spice it up as best I can. I'm a TERRIBLE writer, so the announcer thing would've been disisater. I did add comments for each turn. So...

Battle Log:
    Battle Mode: Ruby/Sapphire
    Rule: Sleep Clause
    Rule: Freeze Clause
    Rule: Apply PP Ups
    Rule: Battle Timeout
    Anti-Pop vs Rachel. Begin!
    Anti-Pop sent out Monstermence (Lv.100 Salamence)!
    Rachel sent out Skarmory (Lv.100 Skarmory)!
    Monstermence's Intimidate cuts Skarmory's Attack!

Begin Turn #1
    Rachel withdrew Skarmory!
    Rachel sent out Suicune (Lv.100 Suicune)!
    ---------------------------------
    Monstermence used Fire Blast!
    (10% damage)
    It's not very effective...
    Suicune was burned!
    Suicune's Leftovers restored its HP a little!
    Suicune is hurt by its burn!
    End of turn #1
    Anti-Pop's Monstermence: 332 HP
    Rachel's Suicune: 84% HP (Brn)

Uh, I was horribly out-predicted. I was hoping she'd think I was going to switch. Guess not.

Begin Turn #2
    Anti-Pop withdrew Monstermence!
    Anti-Pop sent out Wrathkou (Lv.100 Raikou)!
    Suicune used Calm Mind!
    Suicune's Special Attack rose!
    Suicune's Special Defense rose!
    End of turn #2
    Anti-Pop's Wrathkou: 322 HP
    Rachel's Suicune: 77% HP (Brn)

Nothing on my team really beats CMcune, so I figureed I should send out raikou to lure in the special wall.

Begin Turn #3
    Rachel withdrew Suicune!
    Rachel sent out Blissey (Lv.100 Blissey)!
    Wrathkou used Calm Mind!
    Wrathkou's Special Attack rose!
    Wrathkou's Special Defense rose!
    End of turn #3
    Rachel's Blissey: 100% HP

And it worked.

Begin Turn #4
    Anti-Pop withdrew Wrathkou!
    Anti-Pop sent out Jirachi (Lv.100 Jirachi)!
    Blissey used Thunder Wave!
    Jirachi is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!
    End of turn #4
    Anti-Pop's Jirachi: 401 HP (Par)

Jirachi outstalls blissey unless para hax destroys it, so I decided to try that.

Begin Turn #5
    Anti-Pop withdrew Jirachi!
    Monstermence's Intimidate cuts Blissey's Attack!
    Blissey used Seismic Toss!
    (100 damage)
    End of turn #5
    Anti-Pop's Monstermence: 232 HP

I guess I figured it was a safe switch-in and I could inflict lots of PAIN onto the puffball.

Begin Turn #6
    Rachel withdrew Blissey!
    Rachel sent out Salamence (Lv.100 Salamence)!
    Salamence's Intimidate cuts Monstermence's Attack!
    Monstermence used Hidden Power!
    (53% damage)
    End of turn #6
    Rachel's Salamence: 47% HP

Success. Only on the wrong pokemon.

Begin Turn #7
    Anti-Pop sent out Swampstar (Lv.100 Swampert)!
    Salamence used Hidden Power!
    (187 damage)
    Swampstar's Leftovers restored its HP a little!
    End of turn #7
    Anti-Pop's Swampstar: 242 HP

Knew it was coming, but I feared jolly CBmence, so I backed out.

Begin Turn #8
    Rachel withdrew Salamence!
    Swampstar used Earthquake!
    It doesn't affect Skarmory...
    End of turn #8
    Anti-Pop's Swampstar: 267 HP
    Rachel's Skarmory: 100% HP

I thought suicune was coming in. not so much ;)

Begin Turn #9
    Skarmory used Spikes!
    Anti-Pop's team had Spikes scattered around it!
    Swampstar used Hydro Pump!
    Swampstar's attack missed!
    Anti-Pop: Ouch ;)
    End of turn #9
    Anti-Pop's Swampstar: 292 HP

That hurt.

Begin Turn #10
    Skarmory used Spikes!
    (46% damage)
    Skarmory's Leftovers restored its HP a little!
    End of turn #10
    Anti-Pop's Swampstar: 317 HP
    Rachel's Skarmory: 60% HP

Woah, this thing must have SDef EVs or something. Yipes, I lack a spinner, so I knew this would probably come back to haunt me.

Begin Turn #11
    Skarmory used Spikes!
    (47% damage)
    End of turn #11
    Anti-Pop's Swampstar: 342 HP
    Rachel's Skarmory: 19% HP

Beat down on Skarm. I thought maybe I got a bad calc or something, guess not.

Begin Turn #12
    Anti-Pop withdrew Swampstar!
    Skarmory used Rest!
    Skarmory went to sleep!
    End of turn #12
    Rachel's Skarmory: 100% HP (Slp)

I figureed I could set up a sweep. But the little birdy used rest :( But meh, I was waiting for my opportunity to take out bliss instead of this thing anyways so Raikou could sweep.

Begin Turn #13
    (46% damage)
    Salamence fainted!
    End of turn #13
    Rachel's Suicune: 71% HP (Brn)

Now this I saw coming, so I wanted to blitz that thing with HP flying madness.

Begin Turn #14
    Wrathkou is hurt by Spikes!
    Suicune used Calm Mind!
    Wrathkou's Leftovers restored its HP a little!
    End of turn #14
    Anti-Pop's Wrathkou: 262 HP
    Rachel's Suicune: 65% HP (Brn)

Same idea as before. I wanted Raikou to draw out blissey as a mock-PHazer.

Begin Turn #15
    Rachel withdrew Suicune!
    Wrathkou used Calm Mind!
    End of turn #15
    Anti-Pop's Wrathkou: 282 HP
    DeMon_Lu has left.

And again it worked.

Begin Turn #16
    Anti-Pop sent out Blisspuff (Lv.100 Blissey)!
    Blisspuff is hurt by Spikes!
    Blisspuff is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!
    Blisspuff's Leftovers restored its HP a little!
    End of turn #16
    Anti-Pop's Blisspuff: 580 HP (Par)

Well, it can absorb status...

Begin Turn #17
    Blissey used Aromatherapy!
    A soothing aroma wafted through the area!
    Blisspuff used Aromatherapy!
    End of turn #17
    Anti-Pop's Blisspuff: 624 HP

Erm, to heal my team of thunder wave.

Begin Turn #18
    Anti-Pop withdrew Blisspuff!
    Jirachi is hurt by Spikes!
    Jirachi's Leftovers restored its HP a little!
    End of turn #18
    Anti-Pop's Jirachi: 326 HP (Par)

So much for that.

Begin Turn #19
    (100 damage)
    Jirachi used Wish!
    Jirachi made a Wish!
    End of turn #19
    Anti-Pop's Jirachi: 251 HP (Par)

Now comes the stalling.

Begin Turn #20
    Rachel withdrew Blissey!
    Rachel sent out Heracross (Lv.100 Heracross)!
    Jirachi's Wish came true!
    Monstermence regained health!
    End of turn #20
    Rachel's Heracross: 100% HP

Haha! I was in perfect position.

Begin Turn #21
    Rachel withdrew Heracross!
    (11% damage)
    End of turn #21
    Rachel's Suicune: 60% HP

Same mistake twice. I thought I could finally destroy that blasted bird. Guess not.

Begin Turn #22
    Suicune used Ice Beam!
    (71 damage)
    End of turn #22
    Anti-Pop's Blisspuff: 419 HP
    Rachel's Suicune: 67% HP

No strategy behind that really. I just had to switch, and avoid getting beamed to death. Though I was expecting a CM turn, since it was obvious I was going to switch.

Begin Turn #23
    Rachel withdrew Suicune!
    Blisspuff used Softboiled!
    Blisspuff regained health!
    End of turn #23
    Anti-Pop's Blisspuff: 714 HP

Now my own annoying bird is going to have to step up. But spikes damage and other abuse made me have to heal, self-explanatory.

Begin Turn #24
    Anti-Pop sent out Ironwing (Lv.100 Skarmory)!
    Heracross used Rock Slide!
    (54 damage)
    Ironwing's Leftovers restored its HP a little!
    End of turn #24
    Anti-Pop's Ironwing: 300 HP

I saw that coming as Mence would be destroyed by it, so yeah.

Begin Turn #25
    Heracross used Swords Dance!
    Heracross's Attack sharply rose!
    Ironwing used Roar!
    Heracross fled from battle!
    Blissey (Lv.100 Blissey) was dragged out!
    End of turn #25
    Anti-Pop's Ironwing: 320 HP

Roar was actually for scouting purposes, I could've drill pecked the dang thing, and blissey could stall stall stall.

Begin Turn #26
    Ironwing used Spikes!
    Rachel's team had Spikes scattered around it!
    Ironwing is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!
    End of turn #26
    Anti-Pop's Ironwing: 334 HP (Par)

Might as well fight spikes with spikes.

Begin Turn #27
    (100 damage)
    Ironwing is paralyzed! It can't move!
    End of turn #27
    Anti-Pop's Ironwing: 254 HP (Par)

Para hax FTL.

Begin Turn #28
    (100 damage)
    Ironwing used Spikes!
    End of turn #28
    Anti-Pop's Ironwing: 174 HP (Par)

Spikes away!

Begin Turn #29
    (100 damage)
    Ironwing used Spikes!
    End of turn #29
    Anti-Pop's Ironwing: 94 HP (Par)

Now I was at fatal HP after setting up my own layers of spikes. The dang bird was on its death bed.

Begin Turn #30
    Anti-Pop withdrew Ironwing!
    (100 damage)
    End of turn #30
    Anti-Pop's Blisspuff: 480 HP

To absorb seismic toss really.

Begin Turn #31
    Rachel withdrew Blissey!
    Heracross is hurt by Spikes!
    Heracross's Leftovers restored its HP a little!
    End of turn #31
    Rachel's Heracross: 81% HP

Okay, now I was getting annoyed by heracross. But the spikes damage would prove useful.

Begin Turn #32
    (20% damage)
    End of turn #32
    Rachel's Skarmory: 86% HP

Credit to my opponent-she saw that coming from Jupiter.

Begin Turn #33
    Rachel sent out Snorlax (Lv.100 Snorlax)!
    Snorlax is hurt by Spikes!
    Snorlax's Leftovers restored its HP a little!
    End of turn #33
    Anti-Pop's Blisspuff: 346 HP
    Rachel's Snorlax: 81% HP

This was a huge surprise since bliss special walls nicely.

Begin Turn #34
    Snorlax used Curse!
    Snorlax's Attack rose!
    Snorlax's Defense rose!
    Snorlax's Speed fell!
    End of turn #34
    Rachel's Snorlax: 87% HP

With skarm on its death bed, I knew I was finished.

Begin Turn #35
    Snorlax used Curse!
    Snorlax's Attack rose!
    Snorlax's Defense rose!
    Snorlax's Speed fell!
    End of turn #35
    Rachel's Snorlax: 94% HP

I was doing this to give Skarm a fighting chance to roar away this bad boy and not get para haxed.

Begin Turn #36
    Monstermence's Intimidate cuts Snorlax's Attack!
    Snorlax used Curse!
    Snorlax's Attack rose!
    Snorlax's Defense rose!
    Snorlax's Speed fell!
    End of turn #36
    Rachel's Snorlax: 100% HP

Just to cut its attack, setting up skarm even more.

Begin Turn #37
    (19% damage)
    Snorlax used Return!
    (332 damage)
    A critical hit!
    Monstermence fainted!
    End of turn #37
    Anti-Pop's Ironwing: 114 HP
    Anti-Pop: I'm screwed

I kept that comment for a reason ya know ;) I really thought that. CBmence was a mere sacrifice.

Begin Turn #38
    Snorlax used Return!
    (98 damage)
    Ironwing used Roar!
    Snorlax fled from battle!
    Heracross (Lv.100 Heracross) was dragged out!
    End of turn #38
    Anti-Pop's Ironwing: 36 HP
    Rachel's Heracross: 62% HP

this turn was the turning piont of the fight. Had skarm been KOed, I would've lost, easily.

Begin Turn #39
    Swampstar is hurt by Spikes!
    Heracross used Brick Break!
    (111 damage)
    End of turn #39
    Anti-Pop's Swampstar: 155 HP
    Rachel's Heracross: 68% HP

I don't know why I did that, stupid play by me though. should've let skarm die, as it was on its death bed for real this time ;)

Begin Turn #40
    Heracross used Megahorn!
    (155 damage)
    Swampstar fainted!
    End of turn #40
    Anti-Pop's Wrathkou: 222 HP
    Rachel's Heracross: 74% HP

Well, Swampy wasn't going to help much anyways, so this loss didn't hurt me much.

Begin Turn #41
    Wrathkou used Thunderbolt!
    (30% damage)
    End of turn #41
    Anti-Pop's Wrathkou: 242 HP
    Rachel's Snorlax: 38% HP

Raikou was the last pokemon that could sweep this team and give me hope-but with Bliss AND snorlax still alive, it was unlikely.

Begin Turn #42
    (26% damage)
    Snorlax used Return!
    (209 damage)
    End of turn #42
    Anti-Pop's Wrathkou: 53 HP
    Rachel's Snorlax: 18% HP

My goal was to destroy this thing for good. even if it meant getting thrown to near-fatal health.

Begin Turn #43
    (18% damage)
    Snorlax fainted!
    Blissey is hurt by Spikes!
    Blissey's Leftovers restored its HP a little!
    End of turn #43
    Anti-Pop's Wrathkou: 73 HP
    Rachel's Blissey: 81% HP

Mission Accomplished.

Begin Turn #44
    Rachel withdrew Blissey!
    (49% damage)
    Heracross fainted!
    End of turn #44
    Anti-Pop's Wrathkou: 93 HP
    Rachel's Blissey: 62% HP

Remember earlier when I said that the 3 layers of spikes that were knawing at me would help me? this is why. I knew that switching out would be useless, as Kou would faint right when it came in. I figured to take about 10% away from Bliss and then faint. But woah! that payed off! Hera switched in and Tbolt claimed yet another victim.

Begin Turn #45
    (17% damage)
    (93 damage)
    Wrathkou fainted!
    End of turn #45
    Anti-Pop's Jirachi: 176 HP
    Rachel's Blissey: 51% HP

Now Blissey would come in :P A little late for that. but meh, I understand the Hera switch-in anyways.

Begin Turn #46
    Jirachi used Wish!
    Jirachi made a Wish!
    (100 damage)
    End of turn #46
    Anti-Pop's Jirachi: 101 HP
    Rachel's Blissey: 57% HP

Um, now it was Jirachi's turn to outstall Bliss. Or would para hax prevail?

Begin Turn #47
    Jirachi used Calm Mind!
    Jirachi's Special Attack rose!
    Jirachi's Special Defense rose!
    (100 damage)
    Jirachi regained health!
    End of turn #47
    Anti-Pop's Jirachi: 226 HP
    Rachel's Blissey: 63% HP

My Jirachi went to 1 HP that turn :0 EVERY EV COUNTS! And I knew I still had a fighting chance, by one HP...

Begin Turn #48
    Jirachi used Wish!
    Jirachi made a Wish!
    End of turn #48
    Rachel's Blissey: 69% HP

Oh goody.

Begin Turn #49
    Rachel withdrew Blissey!
    Suicune is hurt by Spikes!
    Jirachi used Calm Mind!
    Jirachi regained health!
    End of turn #49
    Rachel's Suicune: 48% HP

Now it was the CM and wish stalling tactic. But then CMcune came to ruin my day. Only this time I can't mock-PHaze it.

Begin Turn #50
    Suicune used Calm Mind!
    Jirachi is paralyzed! It can't move!
    End of turn #50
    Rachel's Suicune: 54% HP

Para hax FTL.

Begin Turn #51
    Suicune used Calm Mind!
    Jirachi used Psychic!
    (26% damage)
    End of turn #51
    Rachel's Suicune: 34% HP

Ouch. that didn't do so much.

Begin Turn #52
    Suicune used Surf!
    (120 damage)
    Jirachi used Psychic!
    (27% damage)
    Suicune's Special Defense fell!
    End of turn #52
    Anti-Pop's Jirachi: 306 HP (Par)
    Rachel's Suicune: 13% HP

Hax on the SDef drop would prove helpful.

Begin Turn #53
    Suicune used Rest!
    Suicune went to sleep!
    Jirachi used Psychic!
    (38% damage)
    End of turn #53
    Anti-Pop's Jirachi: 331 HP (Par)
    Rachel's Suicune: 68% HP (Slp)

I knew it was over right here.

Begin Turn #54
    Suicune is fast asleep.
    Jirachi used Calm Mind!
    End of turn #54
    Anti-Pop's Jirachi: 356 HP (Par)
    Rachel's Suicune: 74% HP (Slp)

CM up...yeah.

Begin Turn #55
    Suicune is fast asleep.
    Jirachi used Psychic!
    (69% damage)
    End of turn #55
    Anti-Pop's Jirachi: 381 HP (Par)
    Rachel's Suicune: 11% HP (Slp)

Woah! that did a lot!

Begin Turn #56
    Suicune woke up!
    Suicune used Surf!
    (103 damage)
    End of turn #56
    Anti-Pop's Jirachi: 303 HP (Par)
    Rachel's Suicune: 17% HP

Para hax FTL. But now suicune was MINE.

Begin Turn #57
    Suicune used Surf!
    (107 damage)
    Jirachi used Psychic!
    (18% damage)
    Suicune fainted!
    End of turn #57
    Anti-Pop's Jirachi: 221 HP (Par)
    Rachel's Skarmory: 92% HP

Yay! Only skarmbliss to go.

Begin Turn #58
    Jirachi used Fire Punch!
    (93% damage)
    It's super effective!
    Skarmory fainted!

Destroyed. I FINALLY got my revenge on that dang bird! however, had I been a victim of para hax, I would've been PHazed and destroyed.

NetBattle v0.9.6
    Log saved 11/23/2007 at 9:56:01 PM

My opponent forfeited. Ah well, it was fun anyways. I made some very good plays and some terrible ones. I learned from this one quite a bit. MORAL: Every EV counts, see Jirachi.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    May as well have my first log as a battle I had earlier with Loquacity himself (earlier: 10-20 minutes ago).

Rules: Evasion Clause, Freeze Clause, OHKO Clause, Sleep Clause, Species Clause, Strict Damage Clause, Timed Battle

Blah blah blah I don't care.

---
    airconditioning sent out Epilepsy (lvl 100 Porygonz).
    Loquacity sent out Porygonz (lvl 100 Porygonz).
    Porygonz's Download raised its stats!
    Porygonz's attack was raised.
    airconditioning: PIME TARADOX.

Can two seizure inducers induce seizures to each other? Only one way to find out...

---
    Loquacity switched in Dusknoir (lvl 100 Dusknoir ?).
    Dusknoir is exerting its pressure!
    Epilepsy used Tri Attack.
    It doesn't affect Dusknoir...

... Apparently not. My Tri-Attack simply goes right through him.

---
    airconditioning switched in Heracross (lvl 100 Heracross ?).
    Dusknoir used Will-o-wisp.
    Dusknoir's attack missed!
    Loquacity: oh man
    Loquacity: first time im glad it missed

I should have expected a Fire Punch. Well, getting in unharmed isn't so bad, although a Guts boost would have been nice.

---
    Heracross used Megahorn.
    Dusknoir lost 29% of its health.
    Dusknoir used Fire Punch.
    It's super effective!
    Heracross lost 51% of its health.

Wow, Bug is weak to Ghost. You learn something new every day. Well, Hera won't last another turn like this, so it's time to high tail it out of there.

---
    airconditioning switched in Milotic (lvl 100 Milotic ?).
    Milotic lost 7% of its health.

Loquacity switched in Tangrowth (lvl 100 Tangrowth ?).
    Milotic used Hypnosis.
    Tangrowth fell asleep!

Ah, Tangrowth. A friend of mine uses him. It's a good thing to have him out of the way for now- Porygon's my only Special attacker, meaning if he's dead, Tangrowth has free reign.

---
    airconditioning switched in Terry (lvl 100 Dragonite ?).
    Loquacity switched in Slowbro (lvl 100 Slowbro ?).
    airconditioning: ****.

Hahaha swearing.

---
    Slowbro used Calm Mind.
    Slowbro's special attack was raised.
    Slowbro's special defence was raised.

Milotic used Hidden Power.
    It's super effective!
    Slowbro lost 24% of its health.
    Slowbro used Calm Mind.

It's at this point that I realize I have no counter for CMBro. Very fun.

---
    Light used Shadow Sneak.
    It's super effective!
    Slowbro lost 17% of its health.
    Slowbro used Surf.
    Light lost 56% of its health.
    Light's leftovers restored its health a little!
    Light restored 6% of its health.
    Slowbro's leftovers restored its health a little!
    Slowbro restored 6% of its health.

Light used Shadow Sneak.
    It's super effective!
    Slowbro lost 18% of its health.
    Slowbro used Surf.
    Light lost 50% of its health.
    airconditioning's Light fainted.
    Slowbro's leftovers restored its health a little!
    Slowbro restored 6% of its health.
    airconditioning: I think I just lost.
    airconditioning: Wait...

Hold on, I do have something that can counter Slowbro! Time to come back out...

---

I forgot about STAB Megahorn. :D

---
    Heracross used Megahorn.
    Dusknoir's leftovers restored its health a little!
    Dusknoir restored 6% of its health.

Apparently, my opponent didn't. At least that gets rid of Slowbro's CMs.

---
    airconditioning switched in Epilepsy (lvl 100 Porygonz).
    Epilepsy lost 24% of its health.
    Dusknoir's leftovers restored its health a little!
    Dusknoir restored 6% of its health.

Thank god Dusknoir never puts any EVs into Attack. Now to Dark Pulse the rest of this guy into oblivion...

---
    Loquacity switched in Magnezone (lvl 100 Magnezone).
    Epilepsy used Dark Pulse.
    Magnezone lost 21% of its health.

That's not who I wanted to hit. Time to get out of th-----

---
    krsssshhhhhh

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

blip.

Whoah.

Loquacity: go or ill banz yu
    airconditioning: goddamn lag.
    airconditioning: Seriously.
    airconditioning: I think I just DCed.
    airconditioning: I ****ing hate Shoddy Battle.
    Loquacity: nu excuses yoez goh now
    Loquacity: EXCUSES!
    Loquacity: consider yourself warned
    airconditioning: Whoah.
    Loquacity: kidding
    airconditioning: I thought I disconnected from the server.
    Loquacity: lolo

Phew... I thought I was done for. I temporarily DCed from the server. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to finish the battle. Dodged a bullet there.

However, this match is timed. I have 1:50 on the clock. Time to make the rest of this match count.

---
    airconditioning switched in Mason (lvl 100 Rhyperior ?).
    Magnezone used Substitute.
    Magnezone lost 25% of its health.
    Magnezone made a substitute!

I'm no expert with Magnezone, really- all I know is that it traps Skarm and Thunderbolts it to death. Well, it's time to find out what it can do.

---
    Magnezone used Hidden Power.
    It's super effective!
    Mason lost 70% of its health.
    Magnezone lost 10% of its health.
    Mason used Earthquake.
    It's super effective!
    The substitute took damage for Magnezone!
    Magnezone's substitute faded!

Hidden Power, eh? Given the damage, I'd assume it's either Fighting or Ground. Well, I've got a Poke that can switch in on both types. Come on out...

---
    airconditioning switched in Terry (lvl 100 Dragonite ?).

Dragonite! I've recently been using a sort of bulky Dnite build for him- it's EVs are exactly the same as Bulky Gyara, and it holds Lefties.

---
    Magnezone used Hidden Power.
    It doesn't affect Terry...

Hidden Power Ground, eh? Perfect.

---
    Terry used Dragon Dance.
    Terry's attack was raised.
    Terry's speed was raised.

I decide to take the opportunity to power up. Dance away, my Dragon!

---
    Terry used Dragon Claw.
    Dusknoir lost 50% of its health.
    Terry lost 7% of its health.

The one thing I don't like about Dusknoir- he has trouble doing anything to an enemy besides Will-o'Wisp. Right now, that's working in my favor.

---
    Dusknoir used Shadow Sneak.
    Terry lost 12% of its health.
    Terry used Dragon Claw.
    Loquacity's Dusknoir fainted.

Glad to have him out of the way. Now, Epilepsy is free to sweep with Tri-Attack, although Magnezone may pose a problem later on. Let's see where this goes...

---
    Loquacity switched in Porygonz (lvl 100 Porygonz).
    Porygonz's special attack was raised.
    airconditioning: This might hurt.

Ice Beam to the face + 4x weakness + 135 base SAtk + SAtk boost = Pain.

---
    Porygonz used Tri Attack.
    Terry lost 63% of its health.
    Terry used Dragon Claw.
    Porygonz lost 81% of its health.

That was less painful than I imagined it to be.

---
    Terry lost 37% of its health.
    airconditioning's Terry fainted.
    airconditioning: Oh right, it's scarfed.

It's ironic that I forget the intricacies of the Pokemon that I use the most. I forgot that DD+Dnite < ScarfZ.

---

Z's almost dead, so I decide to send in someone who can take a Tri-Attack. My Special Wall, Milotic.

---
    Milotic lost 59% of its health.
    Milotic used Surf.
    A critical hit!
    Porygonz lost 19% of its health.
    Loquacity's Porygonz fainted.

A crit- hardly necessary, but always welcome.

---

Milotic doesn't carry Ice Beam, so this is a bad time for her to stay in. Let's go...

---
    airconditioning switched in Epilepsy (lvl 100 Porygonz).
    Tangrowth is fast asleep!

Much better. I'm in a perfect position to take out Tangrowth. However, Loq still has Pokes that resist Ice Beam, so I'll take the safer route.

---
    Magnezone lost 42% of its health.

It paid off. Mag hung on with 1 HP, and didn't even have a Focus Sash. Impressive.

---
    Loquacity switched in Garchomp (lvl 100 Garchomp ?).
    Garchomp lost 82% of its health.

That had better not be a max speed Scarfchomp.

---
    Garchomp lost 18% of its health.
    Loquacity's Garchomp fainted.

It's not, thank god.

---
    Tangrowth lost 85% of its health.
    Tangrowth woke up!
    Tangrowth used Sleep Powder.
    Epilepsy fell asleep!

I'm not particularly familiar with Tangrowth's moveset, actually, so I wasn't expecting a Powder to the face. Well, Epilepsy was able to put a damn good dent in Tangrowth- but now, there's only one Poke who can finish the job.

---
    Loquacity: No
    Tangrowth used Leech Seed.
    Heracross was seeded!

A small loss. Stay strong, Hera!

---
    Heracross used Megahorn.
    It's super effective!
    Tangrowth lost 37% of its health.
    Loquacity's Tangrowth fainted.

Megahorn has a tendency to miss in the most crucial of moments. Thank god it decided to hit in this one.

---
    Loquacity switched in Slowbro (lvl 100 Slowbro ?).
    Heracross used Megahorn.
    It's super effective!
    Slowbro lost 65% of its health.
    Loquacity's Slowbro fainted.

And that takes care of the Poke that almost gave me a nervous breakdown. Now, one more...

---
    Loquacity: gg
    airconditioning: gg
    Heracross used Megahorn.
    Magnezone lost 2% of its health.
    Loquacity's Magnezone fainted.
    airconditioning wins!

Game! Whew, this was a good match. I had been on a losing streak all night, so this certainly made me feel a bit better (please don't ban me Loquacity.)

---
    Slops and props!

Props:

-Porygon-Z and Heracross, for practically sweeping the entire opposing team.

-Milotic, for putting Tangrowth to sleep before he became a problem.

-Dragonite, for taking out Dusknoir, allowing Porygon to sweep as much as he did.

Slops:

-Me, for not remembering Hera, giving Slowbro 3 CMs and the head of one of my Pokes before I was able to do anything.

-Loquacity, for the good match.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Well, I just had a battle that tested my prediction and tactics. I give myself a C. I made some pretty dumb plays, but some nice ones as well. It's kinda boring, I tried to spice it up as best I can. I'm a TERRIBLE writer, so the announcer thing would've been disisater. I did add comments for each turn. So...

Battle Log:
    Battle Mode: Ruby/Sapphire
    Rule: Sleep Clause
    Rule: Freeze Clause
    Rule: Apply PP Ups
    Rule: Battle Timeout
    Anti-Pop vs Rachel. Begin!

Begin Turn #1
    (10% damage)
    Suicune was burned!
    End of turn #1
    Rachel's Suicune: 84% HP (Brn)

Uh, I was horribly out-predicted. I was hoping she'd think I was going to switch. Guess not.

Begin Turn #2
    Suicune used Calm Mind!
    End of turn #2
    Rachel's Suicune: 77% HP (Brn)

Nothing on my team really beats CMcune, so I figureed I should send out raikou to lure in the special wall.

Begin Turn #3
    Rachel withdrew Suicune!
    Wrathkou used Calm Mind!
    End of turn #3

And it worked.

Begin Turn #4
    End of turn #4

Jirachi outstalls blissey unless para hax destroys it, so I decided to try that.

Begin Turn #5
    (100 damage)
    End of turn #5

I guess I figured it was a safe switch-in and I could inflict lots of PAIN onto the puffball.

Begin Turn #6
    Rachel withdrew Blissey!
    (53% damage)
    End of turn #6

Success. Only on the wrong pokemon.

Begin Turn #7
    Salamence used Hidden Power!
    (187 damage)
    End of turn #7
    Anti-Pop's Swampstar: 242 HP

Knew it was coming, but I feared jolly CBmence, so I backed out.

Begin Turn #8
    Rachel withdrew Salamence!
    Swampstar used Earthquake!
    It doesn't affect Skarmory...
    End of turn #8
    Anti-Pop's Swampstar: 267 HP

I thought suicune was coming in. not so much ;)

Begin Turn #9
    Skarmory used Spikes!
    Swampstar's attack missed!
    Anti-Pop: Ouch ;)
    End of turn #9
    Anti-Pop's Swampstar: 292 HP

That hurt.

Begin Turn #10
    Skarmory used Spikes!
    (46% damage)
    End of turn #10
    Anti-Pop's Swampstar: 317 HP
    Rachel's Skarmory: 60% HP

Woah, this thing must have SDef EVs or something. Yipes, I lack a spinner, so I knew this would probably come back to haunt me.

Begin Turn #11
    Skarmory used Spikes!
    (47% damage)
    End of turn #11
    Anti-Pop's Swampstar: 342 HP
    Rachel's Skarmory: 19% HP

Beat down on Skarm. I thought maybe I got a bad calc or something, guess not.

Begin Turn #12
    Anti-Pop withdrew Swampstar!
    Skarmory used Rest!
    Skarmory went to sleep!
    End of turn #12
    Rachel's Skarmory: 100% HP (Slp)

I figureed I could set up a sweep. But the little birdy used rest :( But meh, I was waiting for my opportunity to take out bliss instead of this thing anyways so Raikou could sweep.

Begin Turn #13
    (46% damage)
    Salamence fainted!
    End of turn #13
    Rachel's Suicune: 71% HP (Brn)

Now this I saw coming, so I wanted to blitz that thing with HP flying madness.

Begin Turn #14
    Suicune used Calm Mind!
    End of turn #14
    Anti-Pop's Wrathkou: 262 HP
    Rachel's Suicune: 65% HP (Brn)

Same idea as before. I wanted Raikou to draw out blissey as a mock-PHazer.

Begin Turn #15
    Rachel withdrew Suicune!
    Wrathkou used Calm Mind!
    End of turn #15
    Anti-Pop's Wrathkou: 282 HP
    DeMon_Lu has left.

And again it worked.

Begin Turn #16
    Blisspuff is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!
    End of turn #16
    Anti-Pop's Blisspuff: 580 HP (Par)

Well, it can absorb status...

Begin Turn #17
    Blissey used Aromatherapy!
    End of turn #17
    Anti-Pop's Blisspuff: 624 HP

Erm, to heal my team of thunder wave.

Begin Turn #18
    End of turn #18
    Anti-Pop's Jirachi: 326 HP (Par)

So much for that.

Begin Turn #19
    (100 damage)
    Jirachi used Wish!
    Jirachi made a Wish!
    End of turn #19

Now comes the stalling.

Begin Turn #20
    Rachel withdrew Blissey!
    Monstermence regained health!
    End of turn #20

Haha! I was in perfect position.

Begin Turn #21
    (11% damage)
    End of turn #21
    Rachel's Suicune: 60% HP

Same mistake twice. I thought I could finally destroy that blasted bird. Guess not.

Begin Turn #22
    Suicune used Ice Beam!
    (71 damage)
    End of turn #22
    Anti-Pop's Blisspuff: 419 HP
    Rachel's Suicune: 67% HP

No strategy behind that really. I just had to switch, and avoid getting beamed to death. Though I was expecting a CM turn, since it was obvious I was going to switch.

Begin Turn #23
    Rachel withdrew Suicune!
    End of turn #23

Now my own annoying bird is going to have to step up. But spikes damage and other abuse made me have to heal, self-explanatory.

Begin Turn #24
    Heracross used Rock Slide!
    (54 damage)
    End of turn #24
    Anti-Pop's Ironwing: 300 HP

I saw that coming as Mence would be destroyed by it, so yeah.

Begin Turn #25
    Heracross used Swords Dance!
    Heracross's Attack sharply rose!
    Ironwing used Roar!
    Heracross fled from battle!
    Blissey (Lv.100 Blissey) was dragged out!
    End of turn #25
    Anti-Pop's Ironwing: 320 HP

Roar was actually for scouting purposes, I could've drill pecked the dang thing, and blissey could stall stall stall.

Begin Turn #26
    Ironwing used Spikes!
    Ironwing is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!
    End of turn #26
    Anti-Pop's Ironwing: 334 HP (Par)

Might as well fight spikes with spikes.

Begin Turn #27
    (100 damage)
    Ironwing is paralyzed! It can't move!
    End of turn #27
    Anti-Pop's Ironwing: 254 HP (Par)

Para hax FTL.

Begin Turn #28
    (100 damage)
    Ironwing used Spikes!
    End of turn #28
    Anti-Pop's Ironwing: 174 HP (Par)

Spikes away!

Begin Turn #29
    (100 damage)
    Ironwing used Spikes!
    End of turn #29
    Anti-Pop's Ironwing: 94 HP (Par)

Now I was at fatal HP after setting up my own layers of spikes. The dang bird was on its death bed.

Begin Turn #30
    (100 damage)
    End of turn #30
    Anti-Pop's Blisspuff: 480 HP

To absorb seismic toss really.

Begin Turn #31
    Rachel withdrew Blissey!
    End of turn #31
    Rachel's Heracross: 81% HP

Okay, now I was getting annoyed by heracross. But the spikes damage would prove useful.

Begin Turn #32
    (20% damage)
    End of turn #32
    Rachel's Skarmory: 86% HP

Credit to my opponent-she saw that coming from Jupiter.

Begin Turn #33
    End of turn #33
    Anti-Pop's Blisspuff: 346 HP
    Rachel's Snorlax: 81% HP

This was a huge surprise since bliss special walls nicely.

Begin Turn #34
    Snorlax used Curse!
    Snorlax's Attack rose!
    Snorlax's Defense rose!
    Snorlax's Speed fell!
    End of turn #34

With skarm on its death bed, I knew I was finished.

Begin Turn #35
    Snorlax used Curse!
    Snorlax's Attack rose!
    Snorlax's Defense rose!
    Snorlax's Speed fell!
    End of turn #35
    Rachel's Snorlax: 94% HP

I was doing this to give Skarm a fighting chance to roar away this bad boy and not get para haxed.

Begin Turn #36
    Monstermence's Intimidate cuts Snorlax's Attack!
    Snorlax used Curse!
    Snorlax's Attack rose!
    Snorlax's Defense rose!
    Snorlax's Speed fell!
    End of turn #36
    Rachel's Snorlax: 100% HP

Just to cut its attack, setting up skarm even more.

Begin Turn #37
    (19% damage)
    Snorlax used Return!
    (332 damage)
    A critical hit!
    Monstermence fainted!
    End of turn #37
    Anti-Pop's Ironwing: 114 HP
    Anti-Pop: I'm screwed

I kept that comment for a reason ya know ;) I really thought that. CBmence was a mere sacrifice.

Begin Turn #38
    Snorlax used Return!
    (98 damage)
    Ironwing used Roar!
    Snorlax fled from battle!
    Heracross (Lv.100 Heracross) was dragged out!
    End of turn #38
    Anti-Pop's Ironwing: 36 HP
    Rachel's Heracross: 62% HP

this turn was the turning piont of the fight. Had skarm been KOed, I would've lost, easily.

Begin Turn #39
    Swampstar is hurt by Spikes!
    Heracross used Brick Break!
    (111 damage)
    End of turn #39
    Anti-Pop's Swampstar: 155 HP
    Rachel's Heracross: 68% HP

I don't know why I did that, stupid play by me though. should've let skarm die, as it was on its death bed for real this time ;)

Begin Turn #40
    Heracross used Megahorn!
    (155 damage)
    Swampstar fainted!
    End of turn #40
    Anti-Pop's Wrathkou: 222 HP
    Rachel's Heracross: 74% HP

Well, Swampy wasn't going to help much anyways, so this loss didn't hurt me much.

Begin Turn #41
    (30% damage)
    End of turn #41
    Anti-Pop's Wrathkou: 242 HP
    Rachel's Snorlax: 38% HP

Raikou was the last pokemon that could sweep this team and give me hope-but with Bliss AND snorlax still alive, it was unlikely.

Begin Turn #42
    (26% damage)
    Snorlax used Return!
    (209 damage)
    End of turn #42
    Anti-Pop's Wrathkou: 53 HP
    Rachel's Snorlax: 18% HP

My goal was to destroy this thing for good. even if it meant getting thrown to near-fatal health.

Begin Turn #43
    (18% damage)
    Snorlax fainted!
    End of turn #43
    Anti-Pop's Wrathkou: 73 HP
    Rachel's Blissey: 81% HP

Mission Accomplished.

Begin Turn #44
    Rachel withdrew Blissey!
    (49% damage)
    Heracross fainted!
    End of turn #44
    Anti-Pop's Wrathkou: 93 HP
    Rachel's Blissey: 62% HP

Remember earlier when I said that the 3 layers of spikes that were knawing at me would help me? this is why. I knew that switching out would be useless, as Kou would faint right when it came in. I figured to take about 10% away from Bliss and then faint. But woah! that payed off! Hera switched in and Tbolt claimed yet another victim.

Begin Turn #45
    (17% damage)
    (93 damage)
    Wrathkou fainted!
    End of turn #45
    Anti-Pop's Jirachi: 176 HP
    Rachel's Blissey: 51% HP

Now Blissey would come in :P A little late for that. but meh, I understand the Hera switch-in anyways.

Begin Turn #46
    Jirachi used Wish!
    Jirachi made a Wish!
    (100 damage)
    End of turn #46
    Anti-Pop's Jirachi: 101 HP
    Rachel's Blissey: 57% HP

Um, now it was Jirachi's turn to outstall Bliss. Or would para hax prevail?

Begin Turn #47
    Jirachi used Calm Mind!
    (100 damage)
    Jirachi regained health!
    End of turn #47
    Anti-Pop's Jirachi: 226 HP
    Rachel's Blissey: 63% HP

My Jirachi went to 1 HP that turn :0 EVERY EV COUNTS! And I knew I still had a fighting chance, by one HP...

Begin Turn #48
    Jirachi used Wish!
    Jirachi made a Wish!
    End of turn #48
    Rachel's Blissey: 69% HP

Oh goody.

Begin Turn #49
    Rachel withdrew Blissey!
    Suicune is hurt by Spikes!
    Jirachi used Calm Mind!
    Jirachi regained health!
    End of turn #49
    Rachel's Suicune: 48% HP

Now it was the CM and wish stalling tactic. But then CMcune came to ruin my day. Only this time I can't mock-PHaze it.

Begin Turn #50
    Suicune used Calm Mind!
    End of turn #50
    Rachel's Suicune: 54% HP

Para hax FTL.

Begin Turn #51
    Suicune used Calm Mind!
    Jirachi used Psychic!
    (26% damage)
    End of turn #51
    Rachel's Suicune: 34% HP

Ouch. that didn't do so much.

Begin Turn #52
    Suicune used Surf!
    (120 damage)
    Jirachi used Psychic!
    (27% damage)
    End of turn #52
    Anti-Pop's Jirachi: 306 HP (Par)
    Rachel's Suicune: 13% HP

Hax on the SDef drop would prove helpful.

Begin Turn #53
    Suicune used Rest!
    Suicune went to sleep!
    Jirachi used Psychic!
    (38% damage)
    End of turn #53
    Anti-Pop's Jirachi: 331 HP (Par)
    Rachel's Suicune: 68% HP (Slp)

I knew it was over right here.

Begin Turn #54
    Suicune is fast asleep.
    Jirachi used Calm Mind!
    End of turn #54
    Anti-Pop's Jirachi: 356 HP (Par)
    Rachel's Suicune: 74% HP (Slp)

CM up...yeah.

Begin Turn #55
    Suicune is fast asleep.
    Jirachi used Psychic!
    (69% damage)
    End of turn #55
    Anti-Pop's Jirachi: 381 HP (Par)
    Rachel's Suicune: 11% HP (Slp)

Woah! that did a lot!

Begin Turn #56
    Suicune woke up!
    Suicune used Surf!
    (103 damage)
    End of turn #56
    Anti-Pop's Jirachi: 303 HP (Par)
    Rachel's Suicune: 17% HP

Para hax FTL. But now suicune was MINE.

Begin Turn #57
    Suicune used Surf!
    (107 damage)
    Jirachi used Psychic!
    (18% damage)
    Suicune fainted!
    End of turn #57
    Anti-Pop's Jirachi: 221 HP (Par)
    Rachel's Skarmory: 92% HP

Yay! Only skarmbliss to go.

Begin Turn #58
    Jirachi used Fire Punch!
    (93% damage)
    It's super effective!
    Skarmory fainted!

Destroyed. I FINALLY got my revenge on that dang bird! however, had I been a victim of para hax, I would've been PHazed and destroyed.

NetBattle v0.9.6
    Log saved 11/23/2007 at 9:56:01 PM

My opponent forfeited. Ah well, it was fun anyways. I made some very good plays and some terrible ones. I learned from this one quite a bit. MORAL: Every EV counts, see Jirachi.

Lol. This reminds me when I used to use Skarm. :P And then you told me not to. Edit: Here's mine:

Rules: Evasion Clause, Freeze Clause, OHKO Clause, Sleep Clause, Species Clause, Timed Battle

Rules: Evasion Clause, Freeze Clause, OHKO Clause, Sleep Clause, Species Clause, Timed Battle

Itachi 2007 sent out Dewgong (lvl 100 Dewgong ?).
    lyra_ sent out Claydol (lvl 100 Claydol).
    Dewgong used Surf.
    It's super effective!
    Claydol lost 70% of its health.
    Claydol used Trick Room.
    Claydol twisted the dimensions! O_o
    ---

Claydol used Stealth Rock.
    Pointed stones float in the air around your foe's team!
    Dewgong used Surf.
    It's super effective!
    Claydol lost 64% of its health.
    lyra_'s Claydol fainted. Yay.
    ---
    lyra_ switched in Magnezone (lvl 100 Magnezone).
    Itachi 2007 switched in Sceptile (lvl 100 Sceptile ?).
    Pointed stones dug into Sceptile.
    Sceptile lost 12% of its health.
    Magnezone used Thunderbolt.
    Sceptile lost 33% of its health. Nay.
    ---

lyra_ switched in Marowak (lvl 100 Marowak ?).
    Sceptile used Hidden Power.
    Marowak lost 19% of its health.
    Sceptile's leftovers restored its health a little!
    Sceptile restored 6% of its health. Somewhat Yay.---

Marowak used Fire Punch.
    It's super effective!
    Sceptile lost 99% of its health.
    Itachi 2007's Sceptile fainted.
    The twisted dimensions returned to normal! Nay and Yay. :P---

Itachi 2007 switched in Gyarados (lvl 100 Gyarados ?).

Gyarados's intimidate cut Marowak's attack!
    Pointed stones dug into Gyarados.
    Gyarados lost 25% of its health.
    Gyarados used Ice Fang.
    It's super effective!
    Marowak lost 45% of its health.
    Marowak used Rock Slide.
    It's super effective!
    Gyarados lost 43% of its health. Nay.
    ---
    lyra_ switched in Magnezone (lvl 100 Magnezone).
    Gyarados used Ice Fang.
    Magnezone lost 8% of its health. Nay.
    ---

Gyarados used Earthquake.
    It's super effective!
    Magnezone lost 106% of its health.
    lyra_'s Magnezone fainted. Yay.
    ---

lyra_ switched in Bronzong (lvl 100 Bronzong).

Itachi 2007 switched in Dragonite (lvl 100 Dragonite ?).
    Pointed stones dug into Dragonite.
    Dragonite lost 25% of its health.
    Bronzong used Hypnosis.
    Bronzong's attack missed! Yay.
    ---

lyra_ switched in Slowbro (lvl 100 Slowbro ?).

Dragonite used Fire Blast.
    Slowbro lost 13% of its health. Nay.
    ---

Itachi 2007 switched in Porygonz (lvl 100 Porygonz).
    Pointed stones dug into Porygonz.
    Porygonz lost 12% of its health.
    Slowbro used Calm Mind.
    Slowbro's special defence was raised. Nay?
    ---
    Porygonz used Thunderbolt.
    It's super effective!
    Slowbro lost 82% of its health.
    Slowbro used Trick Room.
    Slowbro twisted the dimensions! Nay.---

Choice Scarf prohibits the use of this move.
    Itachi 2007 switched in Suicune (lvl 100 Suicune).
    Suicune is exerting its pressure!
    Pointed stones dug into Suicune.
    Suicune lost 12% of its health.
    Slowbro used Surf.
    Suicune lost 19% of its health. Yay.
    ---

Slowbro used Calm Mind.
    Suicune used Roar.
    lyra_ switched in Bronzong (lvl 100 Bronzong). Yay.
    ---
    Bronzong used Hypnosis.
    Suicune fell asleep!
    Suicune is fast asleep! Nay.
    ---
    Suicune woke up!
    Suicune used Surf.
    Bronzong lost 26% of its health.
    Bronzong used Trick Room.
    The twisted dimensions returned to normal! Yay.

---
    Suicune used Surf.
    Bronzong lost 27% of its health.
    Bronzong used Hypnosis.
    ---
    Suicune used Surf.
    Bronzong lost 25% of its health.
    Bronzong used Hypnosis.
    Suicune fell asleep! Nay.

---
    Suicune is fast asleep!
    Bronzong used Gyro Ball.
    Suicune lost 9% of its health. Yay.

---
    Arceth345 has entered the room.
    Suicune is fast asleep!
    Bronzong used Earthquake.
    Suicune lost 15% of its health. Yay.

---
    lyra_ switched in Rhyperior (lvl 100 Rhyperior ?).
    Suicune is fast asleep!
    ---
    Suicune woke up!
    Suicune used Surf.
    It's super effective!
    A critical hit!
    Rhyperior lost 209% of its health.
    lyra_'s Rhyperior fainted. Yay.

---
    lyra_: ...
    Itachi 2007: Hax.
    Itachi 2007: I'm one lucky SOb.
    Suicune used Surf.
    Bronzong lost 25% of its health.
    Bronzong used Hypnosis.

---
    Suicune used Surf.
    Bronzong lost 23% of its health.
    Bronzong used Hypnosis.
    Bronzong's attack missed! Yay Yay.
    ---
    lyra_: keep missing!
    lyra_ switched in Slowbro (lvl 100 Slowbro ?).
    Suicune used Surf.
    Slowbro lost 15% of its health. Nay Nay.
    ---
    Itachi 2007: Yes! do that!
    Pointed stones dug into Porygonz.
    Porygonz lost 12% of its health.
    Slowbro used Hidden Power.
    Porygon-z lost 23% of its health. Yay.
    ---
    Porygonz used Ice Beam.
    Slowbro lost 30% of its health.
    lyra_'s Slowbro fainted. Yay.
    ---
    lyra_ switched in Marowak (lvl 100 Marowak ?).
    Arceth345: o_0
    Porygonz used Ice Beam.
    It's super effective!
    Marowak lost 131% of its health.
    lyra_'s Marowak fainted. Yay.
    ---

Itachi 2007: I thought he was gonna switch in Marowak. but w/e
    Choice Scarf prohibits the use of this move.
    Porygonz used Ice Beam.
    Bronzong lost 24% of its health.
    lyra_'s Bronzong fainted. Yay.
    Itachi 2007 wins!
    Itachi 2007: GG,.
    lyra_: ?
    lyra_: gg
    Arceth345 has left the room.
    Itachi 2007: GG.
    lyra_ has left the room. I won due to Hax. But still my first win on Shoddy Battle..

Last edited:

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    This is my ladder match on shoddy against the player, MageEagle

KEY :

* = Thinking to himself
    ^ = To the audience

Rules: Ladder Match, Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Clause, Species Clause, Strict Damage Clause

THE TEAMS

Nameless111 :

MageEagle :

---
    MageEagle sent out God no double battles for me (lvl 100 Ninjask ?).
    Nameless111 sent out Unseen (lvl 100 Gengar ?).
    Nameless111 switched in Rooster (lvl 100 Skarmory ?).
    God no double battles for me used Substitute.
    God no double battles for me lost 25% of its health.
    God no double battles for me made a substitute!
    God no double battles for me's leftovers restored its health a little!
    God no double battles for me restored 6% of its health.
    God no double battles for me's Speed Boost raised its speed!

MageEagle : GL
    Nameless111 : Cheap Ninjask?

---
    God no double battles for me used Baton Pass.
    MageEagle switched in Porygonz (lvl 100 Porygonz).
    Rooster used Spikes.
    Spikes were scattered everywhere!
    Spikes were scattered around the foe's team!

*Nameless111* : Hmm.. I'm in BIG trouble, that's a Nasty Plot Porygon-Z

---
    Nameless111 switched in Happy (lvl 100 Blissey ?).
    Porygonz used Nasty Plot.
    Porygonz's special attack was sharply raised.

^Nameless111^ : I forgot tat Porygon-Z had Substitute, so I foolishly..

---
    Happy used Thunder Wave.
    But it failed!

^Nameless111^ : ...used Thunder Wave T_T
    MageEagle : Lol.

---
    Happy used Seismic Toss.
    The substitute took damage for Porygonz!
    Porygonz's substitute faded!

*Nameless111* : I'll just try and sash stall it, I don't want to lose the Blissey..

---
    Nameless111 switched in Flarape (lvl 100 Infernape ?).
    Flarape lost 100% of its health.
    Flarape hung on using its Focus Sash!

^Nameless111 : Whoops! Forgot that Porygon-Z had some Speed Boosts!

---
    Flarape lost 0% of its health.
    Nameless111's Flarape fainted.

^Nameless111: Uh oh..
    MageEagle : IT'S READY TO SWEEP YOU TEAM! >_>
    Nameless111: That's what you think..
    MageEagle : >_>

---
    Nameless111 switched in Jet (lvl 100 Garchomp ?).
    Porygonz used Ice Beam.
    It's super effective!
    Jet lost 100% of its health.
    Jet hung on using its Focus Sash!
    Jet used Earthquake.
    Porygonz lost 74% of its health.

MageEagle : HP EV Porygon-Z completely rules :P
    Nameless111 : Damn this..
    *Nameless111* : I have nothing else to switch into...

---
    Nameless111 switched in Happy (lvl 100 Blissey ?).
    Happy lost 86% of its health.
    Happy's leftovers restored its health a little!
    Happy restored 6% of its health.

^Nameless111^ : Ladies and Gentlemen, A SPECIAL SWEEPER TOOK OUT BLISSEY XD

---
    Happy lost 20% of its health.
    Nameless111's Happy fainted.

Nameless111 : YEEEOUCH!
    MageEagle : GG?

---
    Nameless111 switched in Unseen (lvl 100 Gengar ?).
    It doesn't affect Unseen...
    Unseen used Thunderbolt.
    Porygonz lost 26% of its health.
    MageEagle's Porygonz fainted.

MageEagle : lol
    Nameless111 : why'd you do that?
    MageEagle : wrong button

*Nameless111*: That was pure luck right there...

---
    MageEagle switched in God no double battles for me (lvl 100 Ninjask ?).
    Unseen used Thunderbolt.
    It's super effective!
    A critical hit!
    The substitute took damage for God no double battles for me!
    God no double battles for me's substitute faded!

^Nameless111^ : Torture Ninjask stall..

---
    God no double battles for me used Protect.
    God no double battles for me protected itself!
    Unseen used Thunderbolt.
    ---
    Unseen used Thunderbolt.
    It's super effective!
    ---
    Unseen used Thunderbolt.
    ---
    MageEagle switched in Beatable Boxer (lvl 100 Breloom ?).
    Beatable Boxer was hurt by Spikes!
    Beatable Boxer lost 12% of its health.
    Unseen used Thunderbolt.
    A critical hit!
    Beatable Boxer lost 66% of its health.
    Beatable Boxer was badly poisoned!

*Nameless111* : Oh No...

---
    Beatable Boxer used Spore.
    Unseen fell asleep!
    Unseen is fast asleep!
    Beatable Boxer's Poison Heal restored health!
    Beatable Boxer restored 12% of its health.
    ---
    Nameless111 switched in Rooster (lvl 100 Skarmory ?).
    Beatable Boxer used Substitute.
    Beatable Boxer lost 25% of its health.
    Beatable Boxer made a substitute!
    Beatable Boxer's Poison Heal restored health!
    Beatable Boxer restored 12% of its health.
    ---
    Beatable Boxer is tightening its focus!
    Beatable Boxer used Focus Punch.
    Rooster lost 56% of its health.
    Rooster used Whirlwind.
    MageEagle switched in Fairy of Hope (lvl 100 Celebi).
    Fairy of Hope was hurt by Spikes!
    Fairy of Hope lost 12% of its health.
    Fairy of Hope's leftovers restored its health a little!
    Fairy of Hope restored 6% of its health.
    Rooster's leftovers restored its health a little!
    Rooster restored 6% of its health.
    ---
    Fairy of Hope used Leech Seed.
    Rooster was seeded!
    Rooster used Brave Bird.
    It's super effective!
    Fairy of Hope lost 59% of its health.
    Rooster was hit by recoil!
    Rooster lost 20% of its health.
    Rooster's health was sapped by leech seed!
    Rooster lost 12% of its health.
    Fairy of Hope regained health!
    Fairy of Hope restored 12% of its health.
    ---
    Fairy of Hope used Recover.
    Fairy of Hope restored 47% of its health.
    Rooster used Roost.
    Rooster restored 50% of its health.
    ---
    But it failed!
    Rooster used Roost.
    Rooster restored 32% of its health.
    ---
    Fairy of Hope used Toxic.
    It doesn't affect Rooster...
    Rooster used Brave Bird.
    It's super effective!
    Fairy of Hope lost 55% of its health.
    Rooster lost 19% of its health.

*Nameless111* : That Celebi can't touch my Skarmory without Leech Seed..

---
    Fairy of Hope restored 37% of its health.
    Rooster used Brave Bird.
    It's super effective!
    Fairy of Hope lost 63% of its health.
    Rooster lost 21% of its health.
    ---
    Fairy of Hope restored 44% of its health.
    Rooster used Roost.
    Rooster restored 50% of its health.
    ---
    Rooster used Roost.
    Rooster restored 21% of its health.
    ---
    Rooster used Whirlwind.
    God no double battles for me regained health!
    God no double battles for me restored 16% of its health.
    ---
    Rooster used Whirlwind.
    God no double battles for me restored 16% of its health.
    ---
    Rooster used Whirlwind.
    MageEagle switched in Heart of Fire (lvl 100 Heracross ?).
    Heart of Fire was hurt by Spikes!
    Heart of Fire lost 12% of its health.
    Heart of Fire regained health!
    Heart of Fire restored 12% of its health.
    ---
    Heart of Fire used Endure.
    Heart of Fire braced itself!
    Rooster used Brave Bird.
    It's super effective!
    Heart of Fire lost 100% of its health.
    Heart of Fire endured the hit!
    Rooster lost 30% of its health.
    Heart of Fire's Salac Berry raised its speed!
    Heart of Fire regained health!
    Heart of Fire restored 14% of its health.
    ---
    Heart of Fire used Reversal.
    Rooster lost 32% of its health.
    Nameless111's Rooster fainted.

*Nameless111* : OMG!!! THIS IS ABSURD!

---
    Nameless111 switched in Rage (lvl 100 Donphan ?).
    Heart of Fire used Endure.
    Heart of Fire braced itself!
    Rage used Ice Shard.
    Heart of Fire lost 14% of its health.
    Heart of Fire endured the hit!
    ---
    Rage used Ice Shard.
    Heart of Fire lost 0% of its health.
    MageEagle's Heart of Fire fainted.

Nameless111 : :P

---
    Nameless111 switched in Jet (lvl 100 Garchomp ?).
    Jet was seeded!
    Jet's health was sapped by leech seed!
    Jet lost 0% of its health.
    Nameless111's Jet fainted.
    ---
    Unseen is fast asleep!
    Unseen was seeded!
    Unseen's health was sapped by leech seed!
    Unseen lost 12% of its health.
    ---
    Unseen is fast asleep!
    God no double battles for me restored 12% of its health.
    ---
    Unseen woke up!
    Unseen used Hidden Power.
    It's super effective!
    God no double battles for me restored 12% of its health.
    ---
    God no double battles for me restored 7% of its health.
    ---
    Nameless111 switched in Rage (lvl 100 Donphan ?).
    ---
    Rage used Ice Shard.
    It's super effective!
    MageEagle switched in Silvercross (lvl 100 Metagross).
    Silvercross was hurt by Spikes!
    Silvercross lost 12% of its health.
    ---
    Rage used Ice Shard.
    Silvercross lost 5% of its health.
    Silvercross used Zen Headbutt.
    Rage lost 27% of its health.
    Rage's leftovers restored its health a little!
    Rage restored 6% of its health.

Nameless111 : Uh oh, WRONG BUTTON!!

---
    Silvercross used Explosion.
    Rage lost 79% of its health.
    Nameless111's Rage fainted.
    MageEagle's Silvercross fainted.

^Nameless111^ : Oh, great now all I have left is my favorite Pokemon..

---
    Unseen used Hypnosis.
    Fairy of Hope fell asleep!
    Fairy of Hope is fast asleep!

Nameless111 : Hehehee give me a Toxic ;)
    MageEagle : X(

---
    MageEagle switched in Beatable Boxer (lvl 100 Breloom ?).
    Beatable Boxer was hurt by Spikes!
    Beatable Boxer lost 12% of its health.
    It's super effective!
    Beatable Boxer lost 9% of its health.
    MageEagle's Beatable Boxer fainted.

Nameless111 : Har Har Har
    MageEagle : I knew I should have gave Celebi an attack move..
    Nameless111 : You only got Indirect moves?

---
    Unseen used Hypnosis.

*Nameless111* : I think I won this..

---
    It's super effective!
    Fairy of Hope lost 35% of its health.
    ---
    It's super effective!
    Fairy of Hope lost 37% of its health.
    Fairy of Hope woke up!
    Fairy of Hope restored 50% of its health.
    ---
    Unseen used Hypnosis.
    ---
    It's super effective!
    God no double battles for me lost 81% of its health.
    MageEagle's God no double battles for me fainted.
    ---
    Unseen used Hypnosis.
    ---
    It's super effective!
    Fairy of Hope lost 35% of its health.
    ---
    MageEagle: omg
    It's super effective!
    Fairy of Hope lost 34% of its health.
    Fairy of Hope woke up!
    ---
    Nameless111: XD
    Unseen used Hypnosis.
    ---
    It's super effective!
    Fairy of Hope lost 34% of its health.
    ---
    It's super effective!
    Fairy of Hope lost 39% of its health.
    Fairy of Hope woke up!
    ---
    Unseen used Hypnosis.
    ---
    It's super effective!
    Fairy of Hope lost 37% of its health.
    ---
    It's super effective!
    Fairy of Hope lost 36% of its health.
    ---
    Nameless111 : gg
    MageEagle : lol
    It's super effective!
    Fairy of Hope lost 13% of its health.
    MageEagle's Fairy of Hope fainted.
    Nameless111 wins!
    MageEagle : gg
    Nameless111 : =)
    MageEagle : lost carelessly
    MageEagle : xD
    MageEagle has left the room.

*Nameless111* : Anddddd I did

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Well, one time, the connection time timed out, and I won. 2 wins. And I wo this battle. 3 Wins in one day on Shoddy? One lucky day..

Dystopia sent out Swampert (lvl 100 Swampert ?).
    Itachi 2007: One of our Conncection's being faulty. :/
    Itachi 2007: Anyways, thia isy name on Pc.
    Itachi 2007: On PFU, i'm Tyranitar.
    Itachi 2007: That is, if you are who I think you are.
    Dystopia has exhausted his or her time.
    Itachi 2007 wins! Yay.

Other Battle,

Rules: OHKO Clause, Species Clause, Timed Battle
    megamoimeme sent out Alakazam (lvl 100 Alakazam ?).
    Alakazam used Psychic.
    Suicune lost 29% of its health. Yay.

---
    Alakazam used Psychic.
    Suicune lost 28% of its health.
    Suicune used Surf.
    Alakazam lost 44% of its health. Yay.

---
    Alakazam used Disable.
    Suicune was disabled!
    Suicune's Surf is disabled! Nay.

---
    Disabled: Surf prohibits the use of this move.
    Alakazam used Psychic.
    Dragonite lost 44% of its health. Yay.

---
    Alakazam used Psychic.
    Dragonite lost 45% of its health.
    Dragonite used Earthquake.
    Alakazam lost 64% of its health. Pretty self-explanatory. :P

---
    Alakazam used Psychic.
    Dragonite lost 40% of its health.
    Itachi 2007's Dragonite fainted. Nay.

---
    Porygonz used Dark Pulse.
    It's super effective!
    Alakazam lost 91% of its health.
    megamoimeme's Alakazam fainted. Yay.
    ---
    megamoimeme switched in Blaziken (lvl 100 Blaziken ?).
    Blaziken used Flamethrower.
    Suicune lost 14% of its health. Yay.
    ---
    Blaziken used Flamethrower.
    Suicune lost 14% of its health.
    Suicune used Surf.
    It's super effective!
    Blaziken lost 78% of its health. Pretty self-explanatory. :P

---
    megamoimeme switched in Blastoise (lvl 100 Blastoise ?).
    Suicune used Surf.
    Blastoise lost 13% of its health. Nay.

---
    Blastoise is tightening its focus!
    Blastoise used Focus Punch.
    It's super effective!
    Porygonz lost 95% of its health. Nay.
    ---
    Blastoise is tightening its focus!
    It's super effective!
    Blastoise lost 66% of its health.
    Blastoise is paralysed! It may be unable to move!
    Blastoise used Focus Punch.
    Blastoise lost its focus and couldn't move! Yay.
    ---
    It's super effective!
    Blastoise lost 75% of its health.
    megamoimeme's Blastoise fainted. Yay.
    ---
    megamoimeme switched in Blaziken (lvl 100 Blaziken ?).
    Blaziken lost 51% of its health.
    megamoimeme's Blaziken fainted. Yay.
    ---
    megamoimeme switched in Tyranitar (lvl 100 Tyranitar ?).
    Tyranitar's Sand Stream whipped up a sandstorm!
    A sandstorm brewed!
    Tyranitar lost 26% of its health.
    Tyranitar used Crunch.
    Porygonz lost 62% of its health.
    Itachi 2007's Porygonz fainted.
    The sandstorm rages. Nay.

---
    Gyarados's intimidate cut Tyranitar's attack!
    It's super effective!
    Tyranitar lost 61% of its health.
    Tyranitar used Crunch.
    Gyarados lost 23% of its health.
    The sandstorm rages.
    Gyarados is buffetted by the sandstorm!
    Gyarados lost 6% of its health. Pretty self-explanatory.
    ---
    It's super effective!
    Tyranitar lost 53% of its health.
    megamoimeme's Tyranitar fainted.
    The sandstorm rages.
    Gyarados is buffetted by the sandstorm!
    Gyarados lost 6% of its health. Yay and pretty self-explnatory as well. :P
    ---
    megamoimeme switched in Bronzong (lvl 100 Bronzong).
    Itachi 2007 switched in Sceptile (lvl 100 Sceptile ?).
    Bronzong used Extrasensory.
    Sceptile lost 31% of its health.
    The sandstorm rages.
    Sceptile is buffetted by the sandstorm!
    Sceptile lost 6% of its health. Yay.
    ---

It's super effective!
    Bronzong lost 39% of its health.
    Sceptile lost 34% of its health.
    The sandstorm rages.
    Sceptile lost 6% of its health. Pretty self-explanatory. :P
    ---

It's super effective!
    Bronzong lost 34% of its health.
    Sceptile lost 32% of its health.
    The sandstorm rages.
    Sceptile lost 6% of its health.
    Itachi 2007's Sceptile fainted. Nay.
    ---

Suicune used Surf.
    Bronzong lost 32% of its health.
    Bronzong used Hypnosis.
    Suicune fell asleep!
    The sandstorm rages.
    Suicune is buffetted by the sandstorm!
    Suicune lost 6% of its health. Nay.---

Suicune is fast asleep!
    Suicune lost 17% of its health.
    The sandstorm rages.
    Suicune lost 6% of its health. Yay.
    ---

Suicune is fast asleep!
    Suicune lost 18% of its health.
    The sandstorm rages.
    Suicune lost 6% of its health.
    Yay and nay.---

Suicune woke up!
    Suicune used Surf.
    Bronzong lost 33% of its health.
    megamoimeme's Bronzong fainted.
    The sandstorm rages.

---
    megamoimeme switched in Ninetales (lvl 100 Ninetales ?).
    Ninetales used Substitute.
    Ninetales lost 25% of its health.
    Ninetales made a substitute!
    Suicune used Surf.
    It's super effective!
    The substitute took damage for Ninetales!
    Ninetales's substitute faded!
    The sandstorm rages.
    Ninetales is buffetted by the sandstorm!
    Ninetales lost 6% of its health.
    ---
    Ninetales used Flamethrower.
    Suicune lost 11% of its health.
    Suicune used Surf.
    It's super effective!
    Ninetales lost 69% of its health.
    The sandstorm rages.
    Ninetales is buffetted by the sandstorm!
    Ninetales lost 6% of its health.
    Itachi 2007's Suicune fainted. Nay.
    ---
    Itachi 2007 switched in Dewgong (lvl 100 Dewgong ?).
    Ninetales used Flamethrower.
    Dewgong lost 30% of its health.
    Dewgong used Surf.
    It's super effective!
    A critical hit!
    Ninetales lost 155% of its health.
    megamoimeme's Ninetales fainted.
    Itachi 2007 wins!
    megamoimeme has left the room. Yay. Edit: Nice win, Name. :P

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Name, please edit out the Nicknames and the side conversation the opponent and you had that don't directly relate to the result of the battle (from appearance none of it is relevant). However, that is a good battle. And congratulations on your wins Itachi. =D

Years
    LMAO, I just had this battle about an hour ago. I was amazed that I even won this match:

Rules: Ladder Match, Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Clause, Species Clause, Strict Damage Clause

ddwarrior sent out Porygonz (lvl 100 Porygonz).
    Lex Rextron sent out Zeus (lvl 100 Aerodactyl).
    Zeus is exerting its pressure!
    ddwarrior switched in Tyranitar (lvl 100 Tyranitar).
    A sandstorm brewed!
    Lex Rextron switched in Hades (lvl 100 Spiritomb).
    Hades is exerting its pressure!
    The sandstorm rages.
    ---
    Tyranitar used Stone Edge.
    Hades lost 88% of its health.
    Hades used Hidden Power.
    It's super effective!
    Tyranitar lost 37% of its health.
    The sandstorm rages.
    ---
    Lex Rextron switched in Poseidon (lvl 100 Swampert).
    Tyranitar used Stone Edge.
    Poseidon lost 32% of its health.
    The sandstorm rages.

Should have switched in Swampert from the start. I wouldn't of had to deal with Sandstorm then.
    ---
    ddwarrior switched in Skarmory (lvl 100 Skarmory).
    Poseidon used Surf.
    Skarmory lost 44% of its health.
    The sandstorm rages.
    ---
    Lex Rextron switched in Ares (lvl 100 Infernape).
    Skarmory used Roost.
    Skarmory restored 38% of its health.
    The sandstorm rages.
    ---
    Ares used Flamethrower.
    It's super effective!
    A critical hit!
    Skarmory lost 100% of its health.
    ddwarrior's Skarmory fainted.
    Ares lost 10% of its health.
    The sandstorm rages.

He said that there was some kind of lag at this part so he didn't see that I had switched in Infernape.
    ---
    ddwarrior switched in Azelf (lvl 100 Azelf).
    Lex Rextron switched in Hera (lvl 100 Blissey).
    Azelf used Nasty Plot.
    Azelf's special attack was sharply raised.
    The sandstorm rages.
    ---
    Azelf used Nasty Plot.
    Azelf's special attack was sharply raised.
    Hera used Sing.
    Hera's attack missed!
    The sandstorm rages.
    ---
    Azelf used Flamethrower.
    Hera lost 49% of its health.
    Azelf lost 10% of its health.
    Hera used Sing.
    Azelf fell asleep!
    The sandstorm rages.

I was surprised that it hit this time. If it didn't I would have lost Blissey then
    ---
    ddwarrior switched in Suicune (lvl 100 Suicune).
    Hera used Softboiled.
    Hera restored 49% of its health.
    The sandstorm rages.
    ---
    Suicune used Calm Mind.
    Suicune's special attack was raised.
    Suicune's special defense was raised.
    Hera used Seismic Toss.
    Suicune lost 25% of its health.
    The sandstorm rages.
    ---
    Suicune used Calm Mind.
    Hera used Seismic Toss.
    The sandstorm rages.
    ---
    Suicune used Calm Mind.
    Hera used Seismic Toss.
    The sandstorm rages.
    ---
    Suicune used Rest.
    Suicune fell asleep!
    Suicune restored 74% of its health.
    Hera used Seismic Toss.
    The sandstorm rages.

I forgot about rest here, so I thought I had knocked this beast out of the game.
    ---
    Suicune is fast asleep!
    Suicune used Sleep Talk.
    Suicune used Calm Mind.
    Hera used Seismic Toss.
    The sandstorm rages.
    ---
    Suicune is fast asleep!
    Suicune used Sleep Talk.
    Suicune used Calm Mind.
    Hera used Seismic Toss.
    The sandstorm rages.
    ---
    Suicune woke up!
    Suicune used Rest.
    Suicune fell asleep!
    Suicune restored 74% of its health.
    Hera used Seismic Toss.
    The sandstorm rages.

Damn thing woke up and healed itself again.
    ---
    Lex Rextron switched in Poseidon (lvl 100 Swampert).
    Suicune is fast asleep!
    Suicune used Sleep Talk.
    Suicune used Rest.
    But it failed!
    The sandstorm rages.
    ---
    Suicune is fast asleep!
    Suicune used Sleep Talk.
    Suicune used Calm Mind.
    Poseidon used Hidden Power.
    It's super effective!
    The sandstorm rages.

Thought that HP Electric would be able to take Suicune out faster than ST was doing, I was wrong.
    ---
    Suicune woke up!
    Suicune used Calm Mind.
    Suicune's special attack won't go higher!
    Suicune's special defense won't go higher!
    Poseidon used Hidden Power.
    It's super effective!
    A critical hit!
    Suicune lost 46% of its health.
    The sandstorm rages.

I was surprised that it did 46% this time after the 6% loss last time <.<
    ---
    Suicune used Rest.
    Suicune fell asleep!
    Suicune restored 77% of its health.
    Poseidon used Earthquake.
    Suicune lost 23% of its health.
    The sandstorm rages.

This pissed me off a little as I forgot about Rest again and was about to finish it with Earthquake.
    ---
    Suicune is fast asleep!
    Suicune used Sleep Talk.
    Suicune used Rest.
    But it failed!
    Suicune lost 20% of its health.
    The sandstorm rages.
    ---
    Suicune is fast asleep!
    Suicune used Sleep Talk.
    Suicune used Rest.
    But it failed!
    Suicune lost 22% of its health.
    The sandstorm rages.
    ---
    Suicune woke up!
    Suicune used Surf.
    Poseidon lost 100% of its health.
    Lex Rextron's Poseidon fainted.
    The sandstorm rages.

WTF o.O I had no idea that a fully CM Suicune's Surf could take Swampert out.
    ---
    Lex Rextron switched in Hera (lvl 100 Blissey ?).
    Suicune used Rest.
    Suicune fell asleep!
    Suicune restored 65% of its health.
    Hera used Seismic Toss.
    The sandstorm rages.

I was going to try and ST it to death again
    ---
    Suicune is fast asleep!
    Suicune used Sleep Talk.
    Suicune used Surf.
    Hera lost 47% of its health.
    Hera used Seismic Toss.
    The sandstorm rages.
    ---
    Suicune is fast asleep!
    Suicune used Sleep Talk.
    Suicune used Surf.
    Hera lost 44% of its health.
    Hera used Seismic Toss.
    The sandstorm rages.
    ---
    Suicune woke up!
    Suicune used Surf.
    Hera lost 9% of its health.
    Lex Rextron's Hera fainted.
    The sandstorm rages.

Should have Softboiled last turn.
    ---
    Lex Rextron switched in Ares (lvl 100 Infernape).
    Ares used Grass Knot.
    It's super effective!
    Suicune lost 14% of its health.
    Suicune used Rest.
    Suicune fell asleep!
    Suicune restored 88% of its health.
    The sandstorm rages.

I didn't think I would have time to NP up and then use Grass Knot because I didn't know Suicune's speed and I was hoping that Suicune wasn't going to Surf me.
    ---
    Lex Rextron switched in Hephaestus (lvl 100 Weezing ?).
    Suicune is fast asleep!
    Suicune used Sleep Talk.
    Suicune used Rest.
    But it failed!
    The sandstorm rages.
    ---
    Suicune is fast asleep!
    Suicune used Sleep Talk.
    Suicune used Surf.
    Hephaestus lost 100% of its health.
    Lex Rextron's Hephaestus fainted.
    The sandstorm rages.

Bad switch in. Should have known better.
    ---
    Lex Rextron switched in Hades (lvl 100 Spiritomb).
    Hades is exerting its pressure!
    Suicune woke up!
    Suicune used Surf.
    Hades lost 12% of its health.
    Lex Rextron's Hades fainted.
    The sandstorm rages.

I really was praying that Spiritomb would outspeed Suicune and use Rest, I was wrong.
    ---
    Lex Rextron switched in Ares (lvl 100 Infernape ?).
    Ares used Grass Knot.
    It's super effective!
    A critical hit!
    Suicune lost 100% of its health.
    ddwarrior's Suicune fainted.
    The sandstorm rages.

I finally took that beast down. For a second I thought it was going to sweep my entire team.
    ---
    Lex Rextron: wow, didn't think I would pull that off
    ddwarrior: trust me neither did i
    ddwarrior: that was so lucky

ddwarrior switched in Dugtrio (lvl 100 Dugtrio).
    Ares used Close Combat.
    Dugtrio lost 100% of its health.
    Dugtrio hung on using its Focus Sash!
    Ares's defence was lowered.
    Ares's special defence was lowered.
    Dugtrio used Earthquake.
    It's super effective!
    Ares lost 36% of its health.
    Lex Rextron's Ares fainted.
    The sandstorm rages.

Damn Focus Sash, I just knew that I was going to take this one out with ease.
    ---
    Lex Rextron switched in Zeus (lvl 100 Aerodactyl).
    Zeus is exerting its pressure!
    Zeus used Rock Slide.
    Zeus's attack missed!
    Dugtrio used Stone Edge.
    Dugtrio's attack missed!
    The sandstorm rages.

o.O
    ---
    Zeus used Rock Slide.
    Dugtrio lost 0% of its health.
    ddwarrior's Dugtrio fainted.
    The sandstorm rages.

He had only 1% left so I just went with a STAB Rock Slide since I was stuck with a move because Aerodactyl had CB
    ---
    ddwarrior switched in Tyranitar (lvl 100 Tyranitar ?).
    Zeus used Rock Slide.
    A critical hit!
    Tyranitar lost 63% of its health.
    ddwarrior's Tyranitar fainted.
    The sandstorm rages.

So glad that I got that critical hit.
    ---
    ddwarrior switched in Azelf (lvl 100 Azelf).
    Azelf is fast asleep!
    Zeus used Rock Slide.
    Azelf lost 71% of its health.
    ddwarrior's Azelf fainted.
    The sandstorm rages.

Another OHKO, completely surprised me
    ---
    Lex Rextron: holy crap

ddwarrior switched in Porygonz (lvl 100 Porygonz).
    Zeus used Rock Slide.
    Porygonz lost 76% of its health.
    The sandstorm rages.
    ---
    ddwarrior: o **** wow that was gay i was supposed to press tri attack
    Zeus used Rock Slide.
    Porygonz lost 18% of its health.
    ddwarrior's Porygonz fainted.
    Lex Rextron wins!
    ddwarrior has left the room.

And I was beginning to think that Aerodactyl was becoming a waste of a slot on my team. He ended up sweeping four Pokemon [three if you don't count Dugtrio]. He's defiantly staying on my team now.

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Lex, please edit out any residual damage and recovery (Leftovers, Sandstorm, etc.) as it clogs up your Battle Log and makes it difficult to read. Please read the rules at the top. Then I can read your battle and be impressed with your Aerodactyl.

Last edited:

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I just cut it close in a Battle with Waffle-San. Here's the Log:

Waffle-San sent out Gyarados (lvl 100 Gyarados ?).
    Gyarados's intimidate cut Dewgong's attack!
    MarioSonic44 has entered the room.
    Gyarados used Taunt.
    Porygonz fell for the taunt!
    ---
    MidnightWinged has entered the room.

Waffle-San switched in Snorlaz (lvl 100 Snorlax ?).
    Snorlaz lost 19% of its health.

---
    Snorlaz used Curse.
    Snorlaz's speed was lowered.
    Snorlaz's attack was raised.
    Snorlaz's defence was raised.

---

Waffle-San switched in Weezing (lvl 100 Weezing ?).
    Weezing makes ground moves miss with Levitate!
    Dragonite's attack missed!
    ---
    Weezing used Will-o-wisp.
    Suicune was burned!
    Suicune was hurt by its burn!

Suicune used Roar.
    Waffle-San switched in Togekiss (lvl 100 Togekiss ?).

Suicune was hurt by its burn!
    ---
    MidnightWinged: My team needs a fire move somewhere
    Suicune used Rest.
    Suicune fell asleep!
    Suicune restored 19% of its health.

---
    MidnightWinged: Thunder or Fire punch on Machamp?

Gyarados's intimidate cut Snorlaz's attack!
    Snorlaz used Curse.

---
    MarioSonic44: or thunder for gyara, your choice
    Gyarados used Taunt.
    Weezing fell for the taunt!
    ---

Gyarados used Dragon Dance.
    Gyarados's attack was raised.
    Gyarados's speed was raised. DD Ftw.
    ---
    Gyarados used Ice Fang.
    It's super effective!
    Togekiss lost 57% of its health.
    Togekiss used Air Slash.
    Gyarados lost 31% of its health. Yay.

---
    MidnightWinged: This, is offically the most switchy battle ever
    Gyarados used Ice Fang.
    Weezing lost 19% of its health.
    Weezing was frozen solid!
    Weezing was defrosted!
    Weezing's Lum Berry cured its Freeze! Nay.
    ---

Gyarados used Ice Fang.
    Weezing lost 19% of its health.
    Weezing flinched! Yay.

---

Gyarados used Dragon Dance.
    Gyarados's attack was raised.
    Gyarados's speed was raised.
    Weezing used Haze.

---

Gyarados used Taunt.
    Weezing fell for the taunt!
    Weezing used Pain Split.
    Weezing can't use Pain Split after the taunt! Yay.

---
    Gyarados used Ice Fang.
    Weezing lost 14% of its health.
    Weezing used Explosion.
    Gyarados lost 87% of its health.
    Waffle-San's Weezing fainted. Yay.

---

Waffle-San switched in Lucario (lvl 100 Lucario ?).

Lucario used Hidden Power.
    It's super effective!
    Gyarados lost 79% of its health.
    Itachi 2007's Gyarados fainted. Nay.
    ---
    Dragonite used Fire Blast.
    Togekiss lost 19% of its health.
    Togekiss was burned!

Togekiss was hurt by its burn!
    Togekiss lost 12% of its health.
    ---
    Togekiss used Roost.
    Togekiss restored 50% of its health.

---
    Snorlaz lost 19% of its health.

---
    Itachi 2007 switched in The Third Eye (lvl 100 Claydol).
    Snorlaz used Curse.

---

The Third Eye used Explosion.
    Snorlaz lost 44% of its health.
    Itachi 2007's The Third Eye fainted.
    Snorlaz used Curse.
    Snorlaz's defence was raised. Nay.

---

Snorlaz lost 14% of its health.
    Snorlaz used Curse.

---
    Snorlaz lost 11% of its health.
    Snorlaz used Curse.

---
    Dragonite used Dragon Dance.
    Dragonite's attack was raised.
    Dragonite's speed was raised.
    Snorlaz used Fire Punch.
    Dragonite lost 31% of its health.
    Dragonite was burned! Nay.

Dragonite was hurt by its burn!
    Dragonite lost 12% of its health.

---
    Dragonite used Dragon Dance.
    Dragonite's attack was raised.
    Dragonite's speed was raised.
    Snorlaz used Fire Punch.
    Dragonite lost 29% of its health.

Dragonite was hurt by its burn!
    Dragonite lost 12% of its health.

---
    Snorlaz lost 9% of its health.
    Snorlaz used Fire Punch.
    Dragonite lost 29% of its health.
    Itachi 2007's Dragonite fainted. Nay.

---

Snorlaz lost 32% of its health.
    Snorlaz was frozen solid!
    Snorlaz is frozen solid! Yay.

---

Snorlaz lost 33% of its health.
    Waffle-San's Snorlaz fainted. Yay.
    ---
    Waffle-San switched in Gyarados (lvl 100 Gyarados ?).
    Gyarados's intimidate cut Porygonz's attack!
    Gyarados lost 58% of its health.
    Gyarados used Waterfall.
    Porygonz lost 67% of its health. Nay.
    ---

Gyarados lost 61% of its health.
    Waffle-San's Gyarados fainted. Yay.
    ---

Itachi 2007 switched in Dewgong (lvl 100 Dewgong ?).
    Togekiss used Aura Sphere.
    It's super effective!
    Dewgong lost 51% of its health.

---
    Togekiss used Aura Sphere.
    It's super effective!
    A critical hit!
    Dewgong lost 114% of its health.
    Itachi 2007's Dewgong fainted.

---
    Porygonz used Ice Beam.
    It's super effective!
    Togekiss lost 60% of its health.
    Waffle-San's Togekiss fainted. Yay.
    ---
    Waffle-San switched in Mamoswine (lvl 100 Mamoswine ?).
    Mamoswine used Ice Shard.
    Porygonz lost 29% of its health.
    Porygonz used Ice Beam.
    A critical hit!
    Mamoswine lost 63% of its health.
    Mamoswine's leftovers restored its health a little!
    Mamoswine restored 6% of its health. Yay.
    ---
    A critical hit!
    Porygonz lost 54% of its health.
    Itachi 2007's Porygonz fainted. Nay.

---
    Suicune is fast asleep! Nay.

---
    MidnightWinged: yeah
    Suicune is fast asleep!
    Mamoswine used Earthquake.
    Suicune lost 25% of its health. Nay.

---
    Itachi 2007: Yep.
    Suicune woke up!
    Suicune used Surf.
    It's super effective!
    Mamoswine lost 55% of its health.
    Mamoswine used Earthquake.
    Suicune lost 29% of its health. Suicune's Defense is so awesome. :P

---
    Waffle-San: I should really ahve more confidence in Mamoswine defenses
    Suicune lost 5% of its health.
    Suicune used Surf.
    It's super effective!
    Mamoswine lost 50% of its health.
    Waffle-San's Mamoswine fainted. Yays.
    ---
    Waffle-San switched in Lucario (lvl 100 Lucario ?).
    Lucario used Close Combat.
    Lucario's defence was lowered.
    Lucario's special defence was lowered.
    Suicune used Surf.
    Lucario lost 72% of its health. Yay for Suicune's Defenses. >O

---

Lucario used Close Combat.
    Lucario's defence was lowered.
    Lucario's special defence was lowered.
    Suicune used Surf.
    Lucario lost 91% of its health.
    Waffle-San's Lucario fainted.
    Itachi 2007 wins!

MarioSonic44 has left the room.

MidnightWinged has left the room.

Waffle-San has left the room. Yay. That was an amazing comeback. And I just barely won that match. :P

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back