• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

help with mystery gifts

joshkall

[text here]
Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2021
i need help with the magmortar ad electri watever mystery gifts

they might just not work because its an australian virsion of the game and the code might be different or not exist.

but im sure im doing it right and im using the dash (-) things

PLZ i need some help with this

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Ok first there is no difference in the codes if it's a different version. Ok Now I believe you do spaces not dashes. (correct I'm wrong, I have not enter a code in a while)

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2007
I found that you didn't have to beat PBR to enter the codes. I haven't gotten very far through the game and it accepted the two codes.

Looking in antoher thread here, the problem might be that the codes may only work on the NTSC version of the game and not in the PAL version of the game.

Seems REALLY odd to me to program it differently for that...but...it seems to be what the problem is.

Back