• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

trancestorm: A Never Ending Project

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Welcome to trancestorm: A Never Ending Project, A Show totally devoted to Trance Music! Every Thursday I'll release Songs for you guys to hear. You Guys have to be the reviewers. Just Listen to the songs, you'll have a week to review and whatever, Don't forget to have fun :).

This is A Never Ending Project, with Dj Starmoon et Agrume.

In-Grid -- Tu Es Foutu
    Edit: I'm Out of Business :(, I seriously need a host, if anyone has some free webspace or something, please let me know! :( Please?

Trance Thursday!

Last edited:

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I've heard Milky's song before, and it's really good, and addictive. Joyful, yet I cried while listening, because it reminded me of caring for someone special.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    :'( I ruined it! I always ruin everything, why couldn't I just have one thing for me? Everyone else can :'(

Yah, Just the Way you are is a good Song Nicky! I have most of the remixes which I would have released, But...I can't because It's over :(

Back