• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

is this rumor true

Todo

sprite colector
Years
  • my friends said that a wite rock at moss deep city is jirachi.

can anyone tell me if its true cuse i played a hunndered hours and still no jirachi.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • no rumer is true thats y its called a rumer(sp?)

so its pretty stupid to ask if a rumer is true :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2005
    You never know.. The cheat when you need to do something and then surf on Cinnabar's shores and then battle Unknown pkmn and then get infinite of the items in your 6th slot is true..in R/B. I've done it thousands of times for rarecandies.

Years
  • OK. Here's the scoop. The White Rock in Mossdeep City serves absolutely no purpose since the game has been released. It does nothing. Nada. Niet.

And about Jirachi. The only way to obtain the secret Pok?mon of the Ruby/Saphire series is by either getting the pre-order disk of Pok?mon Colloseum in the US or to finish Pok?mon Channel in Europe. In both ways, you need a Game Boy to Gamecube link.

Steelman90

Legendary Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2004
    Or u can get Jurachi by game shark.. or action replay codes

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2008
    nope! it ain't true. It is just a lie made by people to fool a bunch of morons.

!~sammy~!

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    that was a little mean pogiforce-14, i mean this is the rumor section so i guess she has the right to say that without being told that shes lying. you should be nicer.

Jacob Madrox

Go Smoke your lungs out
    Years
  • Todo said:
    my friends said that a wite rock at moss deep city is jirachi.

can anyone tell me if its true cuse i played a hunndered hours and still no jirachi.

nah, that rock is there for decoration for all I know....

zsun_44

Just a member
    Years
  • i always wondered if that rock had any significance to the game and so far there hasnt been any. i think that rock serves no purpose to the game and its only there as a prop.

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
  • Going off the topic a bit, the girl next to the rock talks about a wish tag. What is it, and can you get one?

Back