• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkmncommunity or Pokecommunity?

Which do you use?

• pkmncommunity.com

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • pokecommunity.com

Votes: 39 69.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
  • mm where's the "both" option? lol
    I normally use pkmncommunity but it wasn't working earlier today, so I'm using pokecommuniy now.

It's the same though
    :P

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • I actually think pkmncommunity is prettier than pokecommunity, as pokecommunity lacks the acute accent. Anyhow, I use them alternately. Right now I'm using pokecommunity, but before PC went down, I was using pkmncommunity. I couldn't care less. :x

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I only like pkmncommunity because I came up with it, haha. Pokecommunity is the one I'm used to and thus it's the one I try to use all the time. I'm logged in on every variation anyway, though, just because everyone uses different URLs and I hate having to log in whenever someone links me to something. 8(

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    pokecommunity.com is what I use, since it's so much easier to type poke than pkmn. It's also cooler. >:

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I use pkmncommnity ever since the bad DBE in 2006 (I think) I've been using "Pkmncommunity" ever since.

Plus I already got used to it once "pokecommunity" went down.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Pokecommunity because I wasn't aware that there was more than 1 URL for this place. Also, I have this placed bookmarked in Pokecommunity and I am not going to bother changing it.

Years
  • pkmn when I type it in, since it's just easier to type, imo, since the first four letters are on the same side of the keyboard. xD

If I follow a link I have saved somewhere/bookmark, I think it's poke.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I've used pkmncommunity.com for as long as I can remember. Plus that's how it's bookmarked.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I've got pkmncommunity.com bookmarked, so that's what I use.

But it does annoyingly log me out all the time when I click to view anything under pokecommunity.com as a result.

Gοяκнaвоii

I am MIRAJ =]
    Years
  • - I'm using pokecommunity since that was what it was when i first came to this forum =]=]

but i hate it when ppl give me links of pkmncommunity... so i try to stay logged on in both like Lightning ova there =]

Lash

Years
  • I prefer using pkmncommunity. Its the URL that showed up when I discovered this site over a year ago. I did forget about it 9 months, I came back reviving my account, still under pkmncommunity. So I never use pokecommunity :x

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • http://www.pokecommunity.org/
    http://www.pokecommunity.info/

Those two are also available but I'm pretty sure there are more. I don't understand why PC needs all those domain names since it seems they're lacking the money to pay for the server and the yearly payments don't really help. o_o

Well anyway, I use pokecommunity.com since that's what it is. It was recently pkmncommunity.com but I got bored of it for some reason so I manually changed it.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I use pokecommunity.com. I used to use pkmncommunity but then I swap it and haven't changed back.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I use pokecommunity.com, and I have for a very long time. pkmncommunity.com just doesn't feel right when I type it- I've gotten into the habit of writing pokecommunity.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    pokecommunity was the original, so I gotten used to typing that up.

And poke is easier to type than pkmn, for me anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back