• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever cheated on a test?

Years
Just yesterday, a girl was trying to copy my work in math class. Have you ever cheated on a test or been cheated on?

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
Years
Why did you make this thread sissy? 0_0
Yes I have and but a I havent since like a loooooooooooooooong time ago. I dont let people copy of mine unless their super good friends. ^_^

Azonic

hello friends
Years
Yeah I cheat and I have been cheated from.
Plus, the teacher is like, never in the room. Its kind of dumb

Signals <33

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Yep I've cheated, only tough questions, but I mostly never cheat, people cheat from me >.<

~C3LEBI

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
No I don't cheat. I'm usually focused on tests. If I don't know it then I just think really hard. Or just leave the question blank.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
In my class, in the economy exams, people talk everywhere, look at others' exams, read some resumes of the lessons, etc. And since I'm the only one in the class who understands the questions, all the people around me are always looking at my exam >_>
Later, the teacher gives them the marks he wants, and everybody complains. Heh.

Years
Well... not in exams. I don't cheat (what's the point anyway? school is for learning, not purely to pass exams) and haven't had anyone try to cheat by looking at my answers or anything.

However, in product design back in high school there was this girl who sat next to me who would always steal my design ideas X( I mean, we were supposed to be sort-of friends... but she had no shame. She'd even show me her work, which was a blatant rip of what I'd just done - all she'd done was change it slightly. She did this way too often. Wasn't good for her either because she wasn't exercising her mind and coming up with her own ideas.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I have glanced over at someones work in a test. I try not to but I was really stuck so had a look.

It got me full marks on the question so I'm not going to complain. People copy off of my all the time in my Business class. I am the best in the class and am miles ahead of everyone so they always come and try and read my work.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
Erm, I have cheated in tests. Alot of them actually. If they're not important then I cheat and don't care. I swap answers with friends. I have cheated in important tests though but not often.

EDIT: I cheated today in maths lol, but my friend was the one who was doing the main copying.

Last edited:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Yes. I have cheated in French tests because it's so easy to do so. I've had people look at my answers in Maths, which really annoyed me, so I told the teacher (it was this guy no one liked so nobody cared that I told on him) and his test was thrown into the bin and he was kicked out of the exam.

Let that be a lesson to you people.

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
Years
I haven't cheated in any of my exams, however a few people have been looking at mine when I was thinking. How I know was, I was looking to the left and seen the person look away, obviously he did check my exam. I don't get why people look when you might be holding up with the wrong answers :S.

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2020
Yeah ive cheated once it was a music test and it was my worst subject so the teacher told me to revise from the book but i just write some random information on my hand and when i did the test i realized that most of the random information was on the test.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Oh my god all the time in grade 12.

I have this one friend who was in both my Physics class one semester and my Discrete Geometry class the second semester. In Physics, we'd get these INSANE tests and quizzes almost everyday. So we'd look off each other's work to make sure we were both doing it right. And sometimes we'd split up the multiple choice questions among us so we'd finish on time. Everyone in the class, save a few people with no friends, cheated. :|

Then discrete... oh my gosh that class was so funny. We cheated on everything. One day we had a substitute teacher instead of our bumbling normal one. She caught my friend looking off my paper at one point and chided him for it. She apparently wrote our normal teacher a note about it. So the next day when he came back, he came over to us to talk about it. He thought we were going out (COULD NOT BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH) so he said, "I know you like her, but you need to keep your eyes off Erica during tests" and... and... it was so, SO hard to keep a straight face after that. He didn't believe he was cheating at all (I think we ended up doing completely different things to get answers on some questions). Ahaha, we never did get caught, not that it made much of a difference since when he caught one guy cheating during one test, he just had all of us work in partners for the test. That teacher was so weird. XD;

I used to be above cheating and stuff but... I stopped caring by the end of high school. Oh morals, what happened do you? :C

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
I did in Spanish once XD;

No one blamed me though. She gives impossible quizzes with like 50 vocab words a week. I wrote them on an index card, and wore a hoodie that day intentionally. I kept the card in there, and poked it out the other side, away from the teacher so I could read off of it. My friend saw me doing this and told me later it was one of the most devious things she's seen me do.

I took it as a compliment~

Lash

Years
All the time. Every time there is a test, I know I will get like a 60% on it. So I just sit near one of the class' smart people, and take peeks over at his paper when he ain't looking~
I do purposely miss a few answers just to throw the teacher off. Good ol' strategy. All my teachers are dumb, so they never figure out :)

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
Years
I was in maths once.. In a exam. NONE CALCULATOR
This dude who was sitting next to me, while teacher wasn't looking, Took his calcultor our and used it on 6 QUESTIONS!!! I was like.. OH MY GOD!! CHEATER!!!! Now he's in top maths >.<

I hate cheaters. Never cheated.

Anti

return of the king
Years
Never cheated. Teachers seem to hate me, even though I get straight A's, and they always try and accuse me of cheating...it's actually substitutes most of the time lol.

But no, I've never cheated...at least I don't recall ever cheating.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
Well, I don't go to a test thinking: "Who am I gonna copy from today?" I'm usually prepared.
I do cheat if I really need to...

People are usually asking me for help, sometimes they fight who's gonna sit next to me
XD but the problem is I tend to get caught while trying to help them, so cheating isn't a thing I'm good at... that's why I immediately take a front seat in the class to avoid being asked for help. Mean, eh?

Back