• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon Reminds you of Which Member

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Yay! One of my ancient threads, Now Let's resume!

As the title states, which pokemon reminds you of which member, you don't have to make a Huge OMG HOKIE HOKIE list just....do it :)

I think Kairi reminds me of...well....Kayleigh reminds me of...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Uhh Nickster, I thinky the point was to state which pokemon you think a member reminds you of..not which character!

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
Well this one is kind of obvious...but I think +el_pal reminds me of Plusle because they both are cool, nice, and a good part of a team, Plusle being in your Pokemon team, while +el_pal is on this team, the forum.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
Arcanine reminds me of Arcanine. Boy am I clever. Frostweaver makes me think of an icey Chikorita, because I think he said that he beat the whole game using just a Chikorita once and ice is his favorite type.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Star said:
Well this one is kind of obvious...but I think +el_pal reminds me of Plusle because they both are cool, nice, and a good part of a team, Plusle being in your Pokemon team, while +el_pal is on this team, the forum.
That was so nice!! ^^ Well the only impressions I get on users are their names, like Jolteon!!! is Jolteon! ^^; Well Star, I can't find a Pokemon to fit you... A sweet Pokemon.. Togepi? lol...

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Eliana, you remind of Lugia for some darn reason! lol I wonder how many people dun know which Pokemon I'm like XD

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
+el_pal said:
Eliana, you remind of Lugia for some darn reason!
Now why would that be? hmmmmstrange.....
XD i actually reselmble a lot of dog pokemon, dragon ones, especially gyardos omgd people say i zone out in the water and i do a lot of things sea serpents woiuld do but dont know what they are talking about...strANGE lol

Sankari

...gone.
Years
ScArLetSkye reminds me of Latias because she is so friendly...Mystical Mewtwo reminds me of Mewtwo (duh) and Clappyseel reminds me of a Spheal...because she's always hyper...What do I remind you people of?

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
+el_pal said:
That was so nice!! ^^ Well the only impressions I get on users are their names, like Jolteon!!! is Jolteon! ^^; Well Star, I can't find a Pokemon to fit you... A sweet Pokemon.. Togepi? lol...
Lol...Togi! Togi! :laugh:

-skds1433 reminds me of Arcanine because of his love for tigers.
-Username reminds me of Squirtle because she is sweet and kind.
-girlgenius reminds me of a cute Pokemon like Jigglypuff because she is really nice.
-Suzu reminds me of an Espeon for some reason.
-~*Silent Tattsu*~ reminds me of one of Misty's Pokemon for her love of Misty.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Iveechan said:
Arcanine reminds me of Arcanine. Boy am I clever. Frostweaver makes me think of an icey Chikorita, because I think he said that he beat the whole game using just a Chikorita once and ice is his favorite type.
He did? O_o; Hmm, never told me. I guess Togepi reminds me of Kayleigh. *will do more later*

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
Years
Well I haven't been here long enough to know who's who, but I do know what I am! Like my avy says, Abskull! Mix with Absol and Duskull!

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Ah, yay! I love Togepi. ^_^ Well, here's a small list. I'll do more later, if I can remember to.

Espeon reminds me of Kairi, because it's usually calm, and very intelligent, but it also has a nice, helpful side to it.

Chikorita reminds me of Sayuri no Hoshi, because it's kind of fiesty, and hyper, yet sweet at the same time. It usually goes for what it wants, and doesn't give up easily.

Dragonite reminds me of 100marios because it's so good natured, and it doesn't hurt anyone, and tries to avoid fights whenever it can. (Atleast, from what I've seen.)

Charmander reminds me of DragonTrainer, because it usually stays pretty calm and level-headed, but you don't want to get it angry. It also has a really nice side to it.

Eevee reminds me of ~*Silent Tattsu*~, because it's very sweet, but it can also be serious when it needs to be.

Bulbasaur reminds me of Arcanine, because it's normally pretty serious whenever it's doing its job, but it also has a fun side that you get to see occasionally!

Marill reminds me of Dizzy, because it is a fun Pokemon to be around, and it is very social. But, it is a bit sensitive.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
PokeTrainerCarol said:
- +el_pal is definetely Plusle, and it's probably the avatar o__O
+el_pal is Plusle Pal hope that is clarifies!
Also, you remind me of Igglybuff for a some reason! lol

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2006
uh... Ketchup?

Hmm..

Jolteon!!!- Jolteon
Mudkip84-Mudkip(Yay!)
~*Mudkip*~-Mudkip
+El_Pal-Plusle
Oni Flygon-Flygon
Eliana-Lugia(Your Avatar Creeps me out for some reason..)
Sapphire latios -latios
PichuSecretbase-Pichu

And many more that I cannot list..

Years
here's some of the comparisons I thought of:

Sparks_67: Ludicolo, life of the party.
Shineyelectrode: Feraligator, becasue they are calm until provoked.
Raichu_master: Machoke, mostly the ego
Elainia: Mew. fun loving, but knows when a fight is needed.
Radical_edward: hmmm... Spinda. enough to confuse everybody else.
Kairi: mew.
Arcanine: an Arcanine, because he is noble and knows what he works for and towards.

Back