• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokerus Question

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    This may have been asked before, sorry if it was. My whole team is infected. I have already infected alot of my other Pokemon and put them back in the PC. I know Pokerus goes away in a few days but will the Pokemon in the PC be cured as well if they stay in the PC until I want to infect more Pokemon?

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    pokerus only goes away if the pokemon is in your party when the game clock hits 12 midnight. if you want a pokemon to have pokerus forever, just deposit in your PC before midnight, and take it out after. dont forget to put it back in after youre done, or itll be cured if you dont play the next day

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    PokeRus is a good thing ><;

As long as the pokemon is in the PC, the PokeRus infection will never go away,
    I'm not an idiot, I know what Pokerus is and what it does. That wasn't my question anyway! lol.

But I do see that you did answer my question. Thanks! :cheeky:

Le_Avatar

Experienced Trainer & Breeder
    Years
    You mean to GET it ? or to transmit it ?

Getting it requires that you battle... you may randomly get it... Or you can trade with some one to get it.

Transmitting it requires that you have at least one poke infected (and still contagious of course) in your party and doing battle... after 5-10 depending on your party size... They all should be infected :)

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    pokerus basically stays with a pokemon for a certain amount of time for example 5 playing hours after that time they get cured and a little face appears by them on stats screen however it preservs it almost if u put it in pc hope i helped

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    lol i no if u want the pokemon to keep the pokerus put it in ur pc while u sleep and be4 midnite and it will keep it otherwise it will cure and have that little picture of a smiley face in the picture...make sure u use it wisely as pokerus is really helpful for things like EV training

Back