Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.

Draconius GO
Closed Thread

Old February 15th, 2008 (6:04 PM). Edited March 27th, 2008 by TB Pro.
Old-timer

Intro:
    Welcome, My name Is Teh Blaziken And I am here to teach you the bascis of scripting with Pokescript! This will be a tutorial of it's own breed, As the name suggests it is a Scripting School. I will give out homework assignments after each lesson. You can post them here, or PM them to me. If you mess up I will point out what is wrong for the first script of each homework assignment, And then I will leave it up to you to figure out what is wrong with the second one(if there is a second error). Then I will make tests over 2 or more subjects. There is two ways to script right? well I'm gonna' teach you how to do it the way I learned, Which uses seperate paragraphs, You'll understand what I mean later.

Table Of Contents:
    • 1. Simple Talking Script
    • 2. Compiling Your Script
    • 3. Changing Text Color
    • 4. Flags And Their Uses
    • 5. Yes/No Scripts
    • 6. Applymovement Scripts
    • 7. Giveitem Scripts
    • 8. Givepokemon Scripts
    • 9. Wildbattle Scripts(Coming Soon)
    • 10. Trainerbattle Scripts[Sub-Topic: Changing Trainerbattle Text Color](Coming Soon)
    • 11. Warping Scripts(Coming Soon)
    • 12. Useful Info(Coming Soon)
    • 13. Special Thanks

Basic Talking Script:
    First up is just a regular old talking script. Nothing special, But what all scripts are based off of.
    First thing is to begin the script, to make it show up.

Use this:

Code:
    #ORG $begin
    Start off ALL of your scripts with that. You may notice that I capatolized the ORG command. I do that so If I ever need to find the beginning of my scripts.
    The $begin command is an offset. You can put whatever you want after the $ I always put begin after because that offset begins the script.

Now for the next part, lookie here:

Code:
    lock
    faceplayer
    What does this mean? Well you should be able to guess what it means, but if not I'll explain it for you.
    The lock command locks the player(DUH!)
    The faceplayer command does what else, But makes the NPC face the player(DUH! again!)
    Easy so far huh?

Well lets see what's next:

Code:
    message $talk
    boxset 6
    More new stuff huh? Don't worry I'll explain it for ya'!
    Well first off the message $talk just says that there is a message there, and the $ is another offset. This one is where the message will be directed. You can put anything after the $ as long as it matches up at the bottom(don't worry you'll get what I'm talking about later).
    Next, the boxset 6 tells what boxset to use. A boxset is what the message is displayed in on the game. This one is just a regular boxset. We will get to other ones later, but for now we're just gonna' use this one!

Now, For the last part of this paragraph:

Code:
    release
    end
    Well of course, some more new stuff!
    Ok, release obviously releases the both the lock, And the faceplayer commands.
    The end command does, what else, but end the script! So once it has gone through all of the other commands, It somes here and ends.

Now for the beginning of the new paragraph:

Code:
    #ORG $talk
    Well lookie here we see the #ORG command again! Well this one is used to begin the text.
    And you see the $talk command right? Well remember the offset I showed you up there ? Well I said Make sure it matches up with the one at the bottom, Well this is the offset I was talking about.

Ok next part:

Code:
    $talk 1 = Hey, I am talking! Can you see\nthat I am talking right\phere?!
    Well see the $talk again? Well after you direct the offset to a particular part of the script, You must let it commence. The 1 = part simply starts the text.
    And well the text of course is what the NPC will say.
    Well lookie here, See the \n and \p commands? Well the \n command makes the text go to another line, And the \p command makes the text go to a new textbox(it makes you press A for the text to continue). Of course you must alternate them out, Like never use two \n or two \p commands in a row.

Now to put it all together:

Code:
    #ORG $begin
    lock
    faceplayer
    message $talk
    boxset 6
    release
    end

#ORG $talk
    $talk 1 = Hey, I am talking! Can you see\nthat I am talking right\phere?!
    ~That concludes the First Part of my tutorial!

Homework Assignment:
    I want you to make me a talking script that says: Hey, buddy how ya' doin!
    And one that says: PLAYER, What's up?
    P.S. to display the PLAYER's name put this into your script: \v\h01.

Compiling Your Script:
    Ok you have finished your script, now what? Assuming yo have downloaded Pokescript and PKMADV you need to complie your script by doing this.
    Ok make your script then goto File--->Save As--->[your script name].rbc(yes you type .rbc after the name of your script)--->Change Save Type As from Text Files to All Files--->Script Folder--->Right Click Your script-->Compile Script--->You'll see (LOG) Instant then BufRite--->Click On the little book--->Choose your ROM--->Click on the flashlight--->Click on the first set of numbers--->Click Assign--->File--->Burn--->look up untill you see the name of your beginning offset and see what numbers are after it then right them down.
    Now Open up A-Map--->Then click on(or make) a script or person(Person for regular talking script or and anything else for scripts) and look untill you see offset (if it's new you'll see $000000) and replace it with the numbers you wrote down earlier(leave the $ sign).

~And that concludes that part of the tutorial.

Changing The Text Color:
    Now This will teach you how to change the color the text appears in the game.

Now first off use this code to change the color:

Code:
    \c\h01\hxx
    Just change the xx to one of these to change the color(thanks to Itman1234 for the list).

Spoiler:
    Code:
    00 = White
    02 = Black 
    03 = Gray
    04 = Red(Female Color) 
    05 = Light Orange
    06 = Dark Green
    07 = Cyan(Blue-Green)
    08 = Dark Blue(Male Color) 
    09 = Light Blue
    0b = Blue-Gray

Now here is where the code goes in the script(this one is using Dark Green):

Code:
    #ORG $colortalk
    $colortalk 1 =\c\h01\h06Hey, what's up?
    Remember to NEVER put a space between the color code and the text. Well that's it! Easy huh?

Code:
    #ORG $begin
    lock
    faceplayer
    message $colortalk
    boxset 6
    release
    end

#ORG $colortalk
    $colortalk 1 =\v\h01\h06Hey, My text color is\nDark Green!
    ~That concludes this part of my tutorial!

Homework Assignment:
    I want you to make me a script that says: Hello, How are you PLAYER? in a Dark Green text color.
    I also want you to make me a script that says: Yo' Wazzup Bra'? in a cyan text color.

Flags And Their Uses:
    Ok so you may have heard of these things called Flags. What are they you ask? Well A plag is pretty much just a reminder to the game that there is a script there. Only certain types of scripts have flags. I.E. Applymovement, Giveitem ect.
    There are three commands for flags. Checkflag, setflag And clearflag. Checkflag checks a flag. So it pretty much just tells the game that a certain script is there. It also just checks to make sure the flag has not been used before(If it has then the script will not be carried out). setflag Sets the checked flag(unless it gives you something, But We'll get to that later). It makes sure an event dosent happen over and over again. So for exapmle, Say we made a Giveitem script, Well we don't want the person to keep giving away Potions, So we use the checkflag and setflag commands to insure that it dosen't. clearflag Opens the flag back up for use once it has been set.
    Never use the same flag for two seperate scripts, Unless you want one script to not be able to be carried out once you complete another script. I.E. If you wanted to put two legendaries in a game, But only let the player get one you would give the two scripts the same flag, So if one of them is set, the other one will be unable to happen.
    Now you can't just put checkflag into a script.

You have to put it like this:

Code:
    checkflag 0xXXX
    Fill the XXX in with a number. Start with 200. Same thing for setflag and clearflag.

~That concludes that part of my tutorial!

Yes/No Scripts:
    You want to make a script that asks you Yes or No? Well I will teach you how to do it!

Ok So make the beginning of your script(you know the #ORG, the offset, lock, and faceplayer?).

Then put this:

Code:
    message $yesno
    boxset 5
    Yes a new boxset. This one is boxset 5 the boxset that asks a question. And of course the $yesno is just another offset.

Now put this:

Code:
    compare LASTRESULT 1
    Well this just decides what choice you made be it yes or no.

Ok next is:

Code:
    if B_true goto $yes
    Or:

Code:
    if B_false goto $no
    The first one is just saying that if you choose yes it will be dirested to the specified offset. The second does the same except that if you choose no it goes to the specified offset.

Now This is next:

Code:
    message $yes
    boxset 6
    Or:

Code:
    message $no
    boxset 6
    These do the same as the ones above except these tell the script where to go if you choose the command opposite as the one you stated above.
    Then the rest is just like a regular talking script until you get to the second paragraph.

Use this:

Code:
    #ORG $yes
    message $cool
    boxset 6
    release
    end
    All that is is a connection. The if B_true goto $yes just comes here to be re-directed.

All together it will look like this:

Code:
    #ORG $begin
    lock 
    faceplayer
    message $yesno
    boxset 5
    compare LASTRESULT 1
    if B_true goto $yes
    message $no
    boxset 6
    release
    end

#ORG $yes
    message $cool
    boxset 6
    release
    end

#ORG $yesno
    $yesno 1 = Is scripting easy?

#ORG $no
    $no 1 = That sucks!

#ORG $cool
    $cool 1 = Well that is cool!
    Not too hard huh?

~That colcludes this part of my tutorial!

Homework Assignment:
    I want you to make me a script that asks: Do you like ponies? If you awnser yes it says: I hate you If it you awnser no it says: I hate you!
    And one that asks: Do U leik Mudkipz? If you awnser yes it says: I liek Mudkipz 2! If you awnser no it says: I liek Mudkipz!

Test:

Ok this is your first test! I would like you to make me a script. Ok here goes: I want a Yes/No Script that asks: Was this easy so far? And if you awnser yes I want it to say: No It was not! In Light Orange. And If you awnser no I want it to say: Lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! In Dark Green.

Applymovement Scripts:
    Ever wanted to make an NPC move? Well I will teach you how! First things first, Start your script, But this time no lock or faceplayer commands.
    Well what is different?

Well lookie here:

Code:
    checkflag 0xXX
    Huh what do ya' know? Your first script with a flag. Just fiill in the XX with a number. Well I already explaned them so lets move on.

Here:

Code:
    if B_true goto $done
    Looks familiar huh? Well you have seen it before, In the Yes/No script. Here is what it does is: After the script has brrn completed if you step on the tile again it just goes to $done.

Now look here:

Code:
    applymovement 0xXX $move
    Well as you can probably tell, This is the part of the script that applies the movement to the NPC. just replace the XX with the people number of the NPC you want to move(the people number is located above the sprite number).

Next:

Code:
    pausemove 0
    Well when I started doing applymovement scripts these confused me. what this means is the script waits until all movements have been completed to continue the rest of the script. Pause 0xXX is also a command. Just put the number of steps you want the script to wait to comtinue where the XX is.
    The rest of the script is the same untill the bottom of the first paragraph.

Code:
    setflag 0xXX
    Yeah I already covered these so lets move on.
    The rest is the same until the second paragraph.

Here:

Code:
    #ORG $done
    release
    end
    All this does is when you step on the tile after the script is completed it goes here and just releases and ends like a regular tile with no script on it.

Now to fill out the movements:

Code:
    #ORG $walk
    $walk 1 ; #binary XXXXXXXXXXX  0xFE
    Loads of new stuff. ok see how we used the ; instead of the =? Well that is how it is with Applymovement scripts. And see the #binary command? ALYWAYS put that in front of your movements! Ok next, See all those X's? Well fill those in with movement commands. Remember ALWAYS put 0xFE on the end of your movements! It is the ending movement command. Also there is a limit on how many movement commands that can be placed in a single Applymovement offset. I always set my max at 10 excluding 0xFE. If you neep an NPC to move more than ten steps at a time, Just add aother applymovement under the same pausemove 0.
    Here is a list of Fire Red Movements:
    Spoiler:
    Code:
    Special  Commands:

0x4A = Faceplayer
    0x4B = Face against player
    0x60 = Disappear (Removes The Sprite, But The Person Can Still Be Interacted With)
    0x62 = ! Pops Up
    0x63 = ? Pops Up
    0x64 = X Pops Up (Vs-Seeker Can't Fight)
    0x65 = !! Pops Up (Vs-Seeker Can Fight)
    0x66 = "" Pops Up
    0x01 = Face Up
    0x02 = Face Left
    0x03 = Face Right
    0x04 = Face Down

Walking Commands:

0x08 = Super Slow-Step Down(Super Slow Speed)
    0x09 = Super Slow-Step Up(Super Slow Speed)
    0x0A = Suoer Slow-Step Left(Super Slow Speed)
    0x0B = Super Slow-Step Right(Super Slow Speed)

0x0C = Slow-Step Down(Slow Speed)
    0x0D = Slow-Step Up(Slow Speed)
    0x0E = Slow-Step Left(Slow Speed)
    0x0F = Slow-Step Right(Slow Speed)

0x10 = Step Down(Normal Speed) 
    0x11 = Step Up(Normal Speed)
    0x12 = Step Left(Normal Speed)
    0x13 = Step Right(Normal Speed)

0x1D = Run Down(Fast Speed)
    0x1E = Run Up(Fast Speed)
    0x1F = Run Left(Fast Speed)
    0x20 = Run Right(Fast Speed) 

Jump In Place Commands:

0x52 = Jump(Face Down)
    0x53 = Jump(Face Up)
    0x54 = Jump(Face Left) 
    0x55 = Jump(Face Right)

Jump In Place Commands:
    0x56 = Jump(Face Down->Up)
    0x57 = Jump(Face Up->Down)
    0x58 = Jump(Face Left->Right)
    0x59 = Jump(Face Right->Left)

Jump In Direction Commands:

0x4E = Jump Down(Normal Speed)
    0x4F = Jump Up(Normal Speed)
    0x50 = Jump Left(Normal Speed)
    0x51 = Jump Right(Normal Speed)

0x14 = Jump Down(Fast Speed)
    0x15 = Jump Up(Fast Speed)
    0x16 = Jump Left(Fast Speed)
    0x17 = Jump Right(Fast Speed)

0x46 = Look Left Jump->Down
    0x47 = Look Down Jump->Up(Jump Backwards)
    0x48 = Look Up Jump->Left
    0x49 = Look Left Jump->Right(Jump Backwards)

Ruby Movements:
    Spoiler:
    Code:
    ' Other Actions
    0x54 ' Hide
    0x55 ' Show
    0x56 ' Alert
    0x57 ' Question
    0x58 ' Love
    0x5A ' Pokeball
    0x10 ' Delay0
    0x11 ' Delay1
    0x12 ' Delay2
    0x13 ' Delay3
    0x14 ' Delay4

' Step
    0x00 ' Down0
    0x01 ' Up0
    0x02 ' Left0
    0x03 ' Right0
    0x04 ' Down1
    0x05 ' Up1
    0x06 ' Left1
    0x07 ' Right1
    0x08 ' Down2
    0x09 ' Up2
    0x0A ' Left2
    0x0B ' Right2
    0x17 ' Left3
    0x18 ' Right3
    0x15 ' Down3
    0x16 ' Up3
    0x2D ' Down4
    0x2E ' Up4
    0x2F ' Left4
    0x30 ' Right4

' Running
    0x35 ' RunDown
    0x36 ' RunUp
    0x37 ' RunLeft
    0x38 ' RunRight
    0x7E ' RunDown2
    0x7F ' RunUp2
    0x80 ' RunLeft2
    0x81 ' RunRight2

' Hop & Jump
    0x0C ' HopTileDown
    0x0D ' HopTileUp
    0x0E ' HopTileLeft
    0x0F ' HopTileRight
    0x3A ' HighHopDown
    0x3B ' HighHopUp
    0x3C ' HighHopLeft
    0x3D ' HighHopRight
    0x46 ' HopDown
    0x47 ' HopUp
    0x48 ' HopLeft
    0x49 ' HopRight
    0x4A ' HopDown180
    0x4B ' HopUp180
    0x4C ' HopLeft180
    0x4D ' HopRight180
    0x42 ' JumpDown
    0x43 ' JumpUp
    0x44 ' JumpLeft
    0x45 ' JumpRight

' Straf (May have glitches)
    0x19 ' StDown1
    0x1A ' StUp1
    0x1B ' StLeft1
    0x1C ' StRight1
    0x1D ' StDown2
    0x1E ' StUp2
    0x1F ' StLeft2
    0x20 ' StRight2
    0x21 ' StDown3
    0x22 ' StUp3
    0x23 ' StLeft3
    0x24 ' StRight3
    0x25 ' StDown4
    0x26 ' StUp4
    0x27 ' StLeft4
    0x28 ' StRight4
    0x6A ' StDown1i
    0x6B ' StUp1i
    0x6C ' StLeft1i
    0x6D ' StRight1i
    0x6E ' StDown5
    0x6F ' StUp5
    0x70 ' StLeft5
    0x71 ' StRight5

'Special
    0x31 ' SlideFaceDown
    0x32 ' SlideFaceUp
    0x33 ' SlideFaceLeft
    0x34 ' SlideFaceRight
    0x86 ' IceSlideDown
    0x87 ' IceSlideUp
    0x88 ' IceSlideLeft
    0x89 ' IceSlideRight

' Glitchy
    0x3E ' Up0A
    0x3F ' Down0A
    0x4E ' Down0B
    0x63 ' Up0B
    0x65 ' Right0A
    0x66 ' RunStopLoopDown
    0x67 ' RunStopLoopUp
    0x68 ' RunStopLoopLeft
    0x69 ' RunStopLoopRight
    0x72 ' Down15
    0x73 ' Up15
    0x74 ' Left15
    0x75 ' Right15
    0x7A ' Down6
    0x7B ' Up6
    0x7C ' Left6
    0x7D ' Right6
    0x82 ' Down7
    0x83 ' Up7
    0x84 ' Left7
    0x85 ' Right7

' EXIT
    0xFE

Just put whatever movements you need in your script and then end it with 0xFE.
    The rest os the same as normal.

Code:
    #ORG $begin
    checkflag 0x200
    if B_true goto $done
    applymovement 0x01 $dudewalk
    pausemove 0
    message $dudetalk
    boxset 6
    setflag 0x200
    release
    end

#ORG $done
    release
    end

#ORG $dudewalk
    $dudewalk 1 ; #binary 0x13 0x13 0x13 0x13 0x4A 0xFE

#ORG $dudetalk
    $dudetalk 1 = Hey, I'm a dude!\nDid you know that?\pOh then You're stupid!
    Well that script makes the NPC walk right at normal speed four steps, And then face the player, Then say his stuff.

You can also write the movements is #RAWs. I'll show you what I mean:

Code:
    #ORG $dudewalk
    #RAW 0x13
    #RAW 0x13
    #RAW 0x13
    #RAW 0x13
    #RAW 0x4A
    #RAW 0xFE
    ~That concludes this part of my tutorial!

Homework Assignment:
    Ok I want you to make an NPC with the People number of 2 to walk right 2 steps at normal speed, Then run up 5 steps, Then walk left 7 steps super slow, And then face the player, And say: Hi I'm Koo! Who Are You?
    For the second script I want the player to run up 6 steps, Then run left 1 step, Then run up 1 step, Then run left 1 step, And say: Oh I better hurry to Donkey Kong's Bannana Party!
    P.S. The number to applymovement to the player is 0xFF.

Giveitem Scripts:
    Ever wanted an NPC to give the player an item of some sort? Well I'll teach you how to do it!

First off just start off the script.

Now We need to check a flag, remember to NEVER use the same flag twice(except for certain scripts, not these though)!!!

Next, We put this:

Code:
    if B_true goto $done
    Looks like what we used in the Yes/No, and Applymovement Scripts huh? Well that is because It is the same thing.

Now for the next part:

Code:
    message $takethis
    boxset 6
    This is the message that will be displayed before the player is given an item.

Next is the Giveitem command:

Code:
    giveitem XX XX
    Ok well of course giveitem gives the item! Now see the first XX? Well replace those with the Item numbers(I will post a list). Now see the second XX? Well fill those in with how many items you want the NPC to give the player.

Here is a list of Items:
    Spoiler:
    Code:
    Pokeballs:

MASTER BALL 0x1 
    ULTRA BALL 0x2 
    GREAT BALL 0x3 
    POKEBALL 0x4 
    SAFARI BALL 0x5 
    NET BALL 0x6 
    DIVE BALL 0x7 
    NEST BALL 0x8 
    REPEAT BALL 0x9 
    TIMER BALL = 0xA 
    LUXURY BALL = 0xB 
    PREMIER BALL = 0xC

Healing Items:

POTION = 0xD 
    ANTIDOTE = 0xE 
    BURN HEAL = 0xF 
    ICE HEAL = 0x10 
    AWAKENING = 0x11 
    PARLYZ HEAL = 0x12 
    FULL RESTORE = 0x13 
    MAX POTION = 0x14 
    HYPER POTION = 0x15 
    SUPER POTION = 0x16 
    FULL HEAL = 0x17 
    REVIVE = 0x18 
    MAX REVIVE = 0x19 
    FRESH WATER = 0x1A 
    SODA POP = 0x1B 
    LEMONADE = 0x1C 
    MOOMOO MILK = 0x1D 
    ENERGY POWDER = 0x1E 
    ENERGY ROOT = 0x1F 
    HEAL POWDER = 0x20 
    REVIVAL HERB = 0x21 
    ETHER = 0x22 
    MAX ETHER = 0x23 
    ELIXIR = 0x24 
    MAX ELIXIR = 0x25 
    LAVA COOKIE = 0x26 
    BLUE FLUTE = 0x27 
    YELLOW FLUTE = 0x28 
    RED FLUTE = 0x29 
    BLACK FLUTE = 0x2A 
    WHITE FLUTE = 0x2B 
    BERRY JUICE = 0x2C 
    SACRED ASH = 0x2D 

Misc. Items:

SHOAL SALT = 0x2E 
    SHOAL SHELL = 0x2F 
    RED SHARD = 0x30 
    BLUE SHARD = 0x31 
    YELLOW SHARD = 0x32 
    GREEN SHARD = 0x33 
    HENTAI MAG = 0x34 
    NAME TAG = 0x35

Stat Increasing Items:

HP UP = 0x3F 
    PROTEIN = 0x40 
    IRON = 0x41 
    CARBOS = 0x42 
    CALCIUM = 0x43 
    RARE CANDY = 0x44 
    PP UP = 0x45 
    ZINC = 0x46 
    PP MAX = 0x47

X Items:

GUARD SPEC. = 0x49 
    DIRE HIT = 0x4A 
    X ATTACK = 0x4B 
    X DEFEND = 0x4C 
    X SPEED = 0x4D 
    X ACCURACY = 0x4E 
    X SPECIAL = 0x4F

Repeling Items:

POKEDOLL = 0x50 
    FLUFFY TAIL = 0x51 
    SUPER REPEL = 0x53 
    MAX REPEL = 0x54 
    ESCAPE ROPE = 0x55 
    REPEL = 0x56

Stones:

SUN STONE = 0x5D 
    MOON STONE = 0x5E 
    FIRE STONE = 0x5F 
    THUNDER STONE = 0x60 
    WATER STONE = 0x61 
    LEAF STONE = 0x62 

Sell Items:

TINY MUSHROOM = 0x67 
    BIG MUSHROOM = 0x68 
    PEARL = 0x6A 
    BIG PEARL = 0x6B 
    STAR DUST = 0x6C 
    STAR PIECE = 0x6D 
    NUGGET = 0x6E 
    HEART SCALE = 0x6F

Mail:

ORANGE MAIL = 0x79 
    HARBOR MAIL = 0x7A 
    GLITTER MAIL = 0x7B 
    MECH MAIL = 0x7C 
    WOOD MAIL = 0x7D 
    WAVE MAIL = 0x7E 
    BEAD MAIL = 0x7F 
    SHADOW MAIL = 0x80 
    TROPIC MAIL = 0x81 
    DREAM MAIL = 0x82 
    FAB MAIL = 0x83 
    RETRO MAIL = 0x84

Berries:

CHERRY BERRY = 0x85 
    PECHA BERRY = 0x87 
    RAWST BERRY = 0x88 
    ASPEAR BERRY = 0x89 
    LEPPA BERRY = 0x8A 
    ORAN BERRY = 0x8B 
    PERSIM BERRY = 0x8C 
    LUM BERRY = 0x8D 
    SITRUS BERRY = 0x8E 
    FIGY BERRY = 0x8F 
    WIKI BERRY = 0x90 
    MAGO BERRY = 0x91 
    AGUAV BERRY = 0x92 
    IAPAPA BERRY = 0x93 
    RAZZ BERRY = 0x94 
    BLUK BERRY = 0x95 
    NANAB BERRY = 0x96 
    WEPEAR BERRY = 0x97 
    PINAP BERRY = 0x98 
    POMEG BERRY = 0x99 
    KELPSY BERRY = 0x9A 
    QUALOT BERRY = 0x9B 
    HONEYDEW BERRY = 0x9C 
    GREPA BERRY = 0x9D 
    TOMATO BERRY = 0x9E 
    CORNN BERRY = 0x9F 
    MAGOST BERRY = 0xA0 
    RABUTA BERRY = 0xA1 
    NOMEL BERRY = 0xA2 
    SPELON BERRY = 0xA3 
    PAMTRE BERRY = 0xA4 
    WATEMEL BERRY = 0xA5 
    DURIN BERRY = 0xA6 
    BELUE BERRY = 0xA7 
    LICHEE BERRY = 0xA8 
    GANLON BERRY = 0xA9 
    SALAC BERRY = 0xAA 
    PETAYA BERRY = 0xAB 
    APRICOT BERRY = 0xAC 
    LANSAT BERRY = 0xAD 
    STARF BERRY = 0xAE 
    ENIGMA BERRY = 0xAF 

Hold Items:

BRIGHT POWDER = 0xB3 
    WHITE HERB = 0xB4 
    MACHO BRACE = 0xB5 
    EXP.SHARE = 0xB6 
    QUICK CLAW = 0xB7 
    SOOTHE BELL = 0xB8 
    MENTAL HERB = 0xB9 
    CHOICE BAND = 0xBA 
    KINGS ROCK = 0xBB 
    SILVER POWDER = 0xBC 
    AMULET COIN = 0xBD 
    CLEANSE TAG = 0xBE 
    SOUL DEW = 0xBF 
    DEEP SEA TOOTH = 0xC0 
    DEEP SEA SCALE = 0xC1 
    SMOKE BALL = 0xC2 
    EVERSTONE = 0xC3 
    FOCUS BAND = 0xC4 
    LUCKY EGG = 0xC5 
    SCOPE LENS = 0xC6 
    METAL COAT = 0xC7 
    LEFTOVERS = 0xC8 
    DRAGON SCALE = 0xC9 
    LIGHT BALL = 0xCA 
    SOFT SAND = 0xCB 
    HARD STONE = 0xCC 
    MIRACLE SEED = 0xCD 
    BLACK GLASSES = 0xCE 
    BLACK BELT = 0xCF 
    MAGNET = 0xD0 
    MYSTIC WATER = 0xD1 
    SHARP BEAK = 0xD2 
    POISON BARB = 0xD3 
    NEVER MELT ICE = 0xD4 
    SPELL TAG = 0xD5 
    TWISTED SPOON = 0xD6 
    CHARCOAL = 0xD7 
    DRAGON FANG = 0xD8 
    SILK SCARF = 0xD9 
    UP-GRADE = 0xDA
    SHELL BELL = 0xDB 
    SEA INCENSE = 0xDC 
    LAX INCENSE = 0xDD 
    LUCKY PUNCH = 0xDE 
    METAL POWDER = 0xDF 
    THICK CLUB = 0xE0 
    STICK = 0xE1 
    RED SCARF = 0xFE 
    BLUE SCARF = 0xFF 
    PINK SCARF = 0x100 
    GREEN SCARF = 0x101 
    YELLOW SCARF = 0x102 

Key Items:

SKATEBOARD1 = 0x103 
    COIN CASE = 0x104 
    ITEMFINDER = 0x105 
    OLD ROD = 0x106 
    GOOD ROD = 0x107 
    SUPER ROD = 0x108 
    S.S.TICKET = 0x109 
    CONTEST PASS = 0x10A 
    SQUIRT BOTTLE = 0x10C 
    AMULET = 0x10D 
    SOOT SACK = 0x10E 
    BASEMENT KEY = 0x10F 
    SKATEBOARD2 = 0x110 
    POROK CASE = 0x111 
    LETTER = 0x112 
    EON TICKET = 0x113 
    RED ORB = 0x114 
    BLUE ORB = 0x115 
    SCANNER = 0x116 
    GO GOGGLES = 0x117 
    METEORITE = 0x118 
    RM1 KEY = 0x119 
    RM2 KEY = 0x11A 
    RM4 KEY = 0x11B 
    RM6 KEY = 0x11C 
    STORAGE KEY = 0x11D 
    ROOT FOSSIL = 0x11E 
    CLAW FOSSIL = 0x11F 
    DEVON SCOPE = 0x120 

TMs:

TM01 = 0x121 
    TM02 = 0x122 
    TM03 = 0x123 
    TM04 = 0x124 
    TM05 = 0x125 
    TM06 = 0x126 
    TM07 = 0x127 
    TM08 = 0x128 
    TM09 = 0x129 
    TM10 = 0x12A 
    TM11 = 0x12B 
    TM12 = 0x12C 
    TM13 = 0x12D 
    TM14 = 0x12E 
    TM15 = 0x12F 
    TM16 = 0x130 
    TM17 = 0x131 
    TM18 = 0x132 
    TM19 = 0x133 
    TM20 = 0x134 
    TM21 = 0x135 
    TM22 = 0x136 
    TM23 = 0x137 
    TM24 = 0x138 
    TM25 = 0x139 
    TM26 = 0x13A 
    TM27 = 0x13B 
    TM28 = 0x13C 
    TM29 = 0x13D 
    TM30 = 0x13E 
    TM31 = 0x13F 
    TM32 = 0x140 
    TM33 = 0x141 
    TM34 = 0x142 
    TM35 = 0x143 
    TM36 = 0x144 
    TM37 = 0x145 
    TM38 = 0x146 
    TM39 = 0x147 
    TM40 = 0x148 
    TM41 = 0x149 
    TM42 = 0x14A 
    TM43 = 0x14B 
    TM44 = 0x14C 
    TM45 = 0x14D 
    TM46 = 0x14E 
    TM47 = 0x14F 
    TM48 = 0x150 
    TM49 = 0x151 
    TM50 = 0x152

HMs:

HM01 = 0x153 
    HM02 = 0x154 
    HM03 = 0x155 
    HM04 = 0x156 
    HM05 = 0x157 
    HM06 = 0x158 
    HM07 = 0x159 
    HM08 = 0x15A

Now you must set the flag, release the NPC/player, and end the script.

Now to Put it all together:

Code:
    #ORG $begin
    lock
    faceplayer
    checkflag 0x201
    if B_true goto $done
    message $takethis
    boxset 6
    giveitem 0xD 1
    setflag 0x201
    release
    end

#ORG $done
    $done 1 = Nope no more bro!

#ORG $takethis
    $takethis 1 = Take this Potion.
    ~That Concludes This Part Of My Tutorial!

Homework Assignment:
    I want you to make a person Say: Hi, hi, hi, hi, hi, take this! And give you 3 Potions and 2 paralyze heals.
    I want you to make a person say:...............................Take, go! And give 2 Master Balls, 3 Escape Ropes, and 1 Premire Ball.

Test:

Okay this is your second test, I want you to make me a script that asks: Are you a Mean Person? In Red font, And If you awnser yes then she says: Then Get away from me!!!! In red Font color, and runs right 3 spaces. If you say No then she says: Good, I will give you something for being a nice person. In Red font color, and moves up 2 spaces, left 2 spaces, pauses, moves down 2 spaces, right 2 spaces and gives a Master Ball and 2 Rare Candies. If you talk to her after the script is colpleted, then she says: Yuppers! In Dark-Green font color.

Givepokemon Scripts:
    Hey! Have you ever wanted to make an NPC give the layer a Pokemon? Well with this part of my tuturial I will explain Giveitem scripts! Ok start off your script. N

Ok start off your script.

Now we need to check a flag(again NEVER set the same flag twice, except for certain scripts)!!!

Now for this part:

Code:
    if B_true goto $done
    Looks the same as on a couple of past scripts, right? Well that's because it is the same.

Now put this:

Code:
    message $takepoke
    boxset 6
    This will be the message that will be displayed before the pokemon is given.

Now for the difinative part:

Code:
    givepokemon XX XX XX
    This does, what else, but gives the player a pokemon. Okay see the first XX? Well that is the space you put the Pokemon that you wish to recieve's number. The second XX is what level you want the Pokmeon to be when it is recieved. The third, and final XX is what item you want the Pokemon to be holding.

Here is a list of Pokemon:
    Spoiler:
    Code:
    BULBASAUR 1
    IVYSAUR 2
    VENUSAUR 3
    CHARMANDER 4
    CHARMELEON 5
    CHARIZARD 6
    SQUIRTLE 7
    WARTORTLE 8
    BLASTOISE 9
    CATERPIE 10
    METAPOD 11
    BUTTERFREE 12
    WEEDLE 13
    KAKUNA 14
    BEEDRILL 15
    PIDGEY 16
    PIDGEOTTO 17
    PIDGEOT 18
    RATTATA 19
    RATICATE 20
    SPEAROW 21
    FEAROW 22
    EKANS 23
    ARBOK 24
    PIKACHU 25
    RAICHU 26
    SANDSHREW 27
    SANDSLASH 28
    NIDORAN|w| 29
    NIDORINA 30
    NIDOQUEEN 31
    NIDORAN|m| 32
    NIDORINO 33
    NIDOKING 34
    CLEFAIRY 35
    CLEFABLE 36
    VULPIX 37
    NINETALES 38
    JIGGLYPUFF 39
    WIGGLYTUFF 40
    ZUBAT 41
    GOLBAT 42
    ODDISH 43
    GLOOM 44
    VILEPLUME 45
    PARAS 46
    PARASECT 47
    VENONAT 48
    VENOMOTH 49
    DIGLETT 50
    DUGTRIO 51
    MEOWTH 52
    PERSIAN 53
    PSYDUCK 54
    GOLDUCK 55
    MANKEY 56
    PRIMEAPE 57
    GROWLITHE 58
    ARCANINE 59
    POLIWAG 60
    POLIWHIRL 61
    POLIWRATH 62
    ABRA 63
    KADABRA 64
    ALAKAZAM 65
    MACHOP 66
    MACHOKE 67
    MACHAMP 68
    BELLSPROUT 69
    WEEPINBELL 70
    VICTREEBEL 71
    TENTACOOL 72
    TENTACRUEL 73
    GEODUDE 74
    GRAVELER 75
    GOLEM 76
    PONYTA 77
    RAPIDASH 78
    SLOWPOKE 79
    SLOWBRO 80
    MAGNEMITE 81
    MAGNETON 82
    FARFETCH'D 83
    DODUO 84
    DODRIO 85
    SEEL 86
    DEWGONG 87
    GRIMER 88
    MUK 89
    SHELLDER 90
    CLOYSTER 91
    GASTLY 92
    HAUNTER 93
    GENGAR 94
    ONIX 95
    DROWZEE 96
    HYPNO 97
    KRABBY 98
    KINGLER 99
    VOLTORB 100
    ELECTRODE 101
    EXEGGCUTE 102
    EXEGGUTOR 103
    CUBONE 104
    MAROWAK 105
    HITMONLEE 106
    HITMONCHAN 107
    LICKITUNG 108
    KOFFING 109
    WEEZING 110
    RHYHORN 111
    RHYDON 112
    CHANSEY 113
    TANGELA 114
    KANGASKHAN 115
    HORSEA 116
    SEADRA 117
    GOLDEEN 118
    SEAKING 119
    STARYU 120
    STARMIE 121
    MR. MIME 122
    SCYTHER 123
    JYNX 124
    ELECTABUZZ 125
    MAGMAR 126
    PINSIR 127
    TAUROS 128
    MAGIKARP 129
    GYARADOS 130
    LAPRAS 131
    DITTO 132
    EEVEE 133
    VAPOREON 134
    JOLTEON 135
    FLAREON 136
    PORYGON 137
    OMANYTE 138
    OMASTAR 139
    KABUTO 140
    KABUTOPS 141
    AERODACTYL 142
    SNORLAX 143
    ARTICUNO 144
    ZAPDOS 145
    MOLTRES 146
    DRATINI 147
    DRAGONAIR 148
    DRAGONITE 149
    MEWTWO 150
    MEW 151
    CHIKORITA 152
    BAYLEEF 153
    MEGANIUM 154
    CYNDAQUIL 155
    QUILAVA 156
    TYPHLOSION 157
    TOTODILE 158
    CROCONAW 159
    FERALIGATR 160
    SENTRET 161
    FURRET 162
    HOOTHOOT 163
    NOCTOWL 164
    LEDYBA 165
    LEDIAN 166
    SPINARAK 167
    ARIADOS 168
    CROBAT 169
    CHINCHOU 170
    LANTURN 171
    PICHU 172
    CLEFFA 173
    IGGLYBUFF 174
    TOGEPI 175
    TOGETIC 176
    NATU 177
    XATU 178
    MAREEP 179
    FLAAFFY 180
    AMPHAROS 181
    BELLOSSOM 182
    MARILL 183
    AZUMARILL 184
    SUDOWOODO 185
    POLITOED 186
    HOPPIP 187
    SKIPLOOM 188
    JUMPLUFF 189
    AIPOM 190
    SUNKERN 191
    SUNFLORA 192
    YANMA 193
    WOOPER 194
    QUAGSIRE 195
    ESPEON 196
    UMBREON 197
    MURKROW 198
    SLOWKING 199
    MISDREAVUS 200
    UNOWN 201
    WOBBUFFET 202
    GIRAFARIG 203
    PINECO 204
    FORRETRESS 205
    DUNSPARCE 206
    GLIGAR 207
    STEELIX 208
    SNUBBULL 209
    GRANBULL 210
    QWILFISH 211
    SCIZOR 212
    SHUCKLE 213
    HERACROSS 214
    SNEASEL 215
    TEDDIURSA 216
    URSARING 217
    SLUGMA 218
    MAGCARGO 219
    SWINUB 220
    PILOSWINE 221
    CORSOLA 222
    REMORAID 223
    OCTILLERY 224
    DELIBIRD 225
    MANTINE 226
    SKARMORY 227
    HOUNDOUR 228
    HOUNDOOM 229
    KINGDRA 230
    PHANPY 231
    DONPHAN 232
    PORYGON2 233
    STANTLER 234
    SMEARGLE 235
    TYROGUE 236
    HITMONTOP 237
    SMOOCHUM 238
    ELEKID 239
    MAGBY 240
    MILTANK 241
    BLISSEY 242
    RAIKOU 243
    ENTEI 244
    SUICUNE 245
    LARVITAR 246
    PUPITAR 247
    TYRANITAR 248
    LUGIA 249
    HO-OH 250
    CELEBI 251
    TREECKO 277
    GROVYLE 278
    SCEPTILE 279
    TORCHIC 280
    COMBUSKEN 281
    BLAZIKEN 282
    MUDKIP 283
    MARSHTOMP 284
    SWAMPERT 285
    POOCHYENA 286
    MIGHTYENA 287
    ZIGZAGOON 288
    LINOONE 289
    WURMPLE 290
    SILCOON 291
    BEAUTIFLY 292
    CASCOON 293
    DUSTOX 294
    LOTAD 295
    LOMBRE 296
    LUDICOLO 297
    SEEDOT 298
    NUZLEAF 299
    SHIFTRY 300
    NINCADA 301
    NINJASK 302
    SHEDINJA 303
    TAILLOW 304
    SWELLOW 305
    SHROOMISH 306
    BRELOOM 307
    SPINDA 308
    WINGULL 309
    PELIPPER 310
    SURSKIT 311
    MASQUERAIN 312
    WAILMER 313
    WAILORD 314
    SKITTY 315
    DELCATTY 316
    KECLEON 317
    BALTOY 318
    CLAYDOL 319
    NOSEPASS 320
    TORKOAL 321
    SABLEYE 322
    BARBOACH 323
    WHISCASH 324
    LUVDISC 325
    CORPHISH 326
    CRAWDAUNT 327
    FEEBAS 328
    MILOTIC 329
    CARVANHA 330
    SHARPEDO 331
    TRAPINCH 332
    VIBRAVA 333
    FLYGON 334
    MAKUHITA 335
    HARIYAMA 336
    ELECTRIKE 337
    MANECTRIC 338
    NUMEL 339
    CAMERUPT 340
    SPHEAL 341
    SEALEO 342
    WALREIN 343
    CACNEA 344
    CACTURNE 345
    SNORUNT 346
    GLALIE 347
    LUNATONE 348
    SOLROCK 349
    AZURILL 350
    SPOINK 351
    GRUMPIG 352
    PLUSLE 353
    MINUN 354
    MAWILE 355
    MEDITITE 356
    MEDICHAM 357
    SWABLU 358
    ALTARIA 359
    WYNAUT 360
    DUSKULL 361
    DUSCLOPS 362
    ROSELIA 363
    SLAKOTH 364
    VIGOROTH 365
    SLAKING 366
    GULPIN 367
    SWALOT 368
    TROPIUS 369
    WHISMUR 370
    LOUDRED 371
    EXPLOUD 372
    CLAMPERL 373
    HUNTAIL 374
    GOREBYSS 375
    ABSOL 376
    SHUPPET 377
    BANETTE 378
    SEVIPER 379
    ZANGOOSE 380
    RELICANTH 381
    ARON 382
    LAIRON 383
    AGGRON 384
    CASTFORM 385
    VOLBEAT 386
    ILLUMISE 387
    LILEEP 388
    CRADILY 389
    ANORITH 390
    ARMALDO 391
    RALTS 392
    KIRLIA 393
    GARDEVOIR 394
    BAGON 395
    SHELGON 396
    SALAMENCE 397
    BELDUM 398
    METANG 399
    METAGROSS 400
    REGIROCK 401
    REGICE 402
    REGISTEEL 403
    KYOGRE 404
    GROUDON 405
    RAYQUAZA 406
    LATIAS 407
    LATIOS 408
    JIRACHI 409
    DEOXYS 410
    CHIMECHO 411

Now you must end it.....Okay, like this:

Code:
    setflag
    release
    end
    Now to see what it looks like all together!

Code:
    #ORG $begin
    lock
    faceplayer
    checkflag 0x202
    if B_true goto $done
    message $here
    boxset 6
    givepokemon 1 99 0xD
    setflag 0x202
    release
    end

#ORG $done
    message $nomore
    boxset 6
    release
    end

#ORG $here
    $here 1 = Here I want you to have\nthis BULBASAUR because\pit is too strong for me.

#ORG $nomore
    $nomore 1 = How is that BULBASAUR\ndoing? IS it too strong\pfor you?
    ~That Colcludes This Part Of My Tutorial!

Homework Assignment:
    I want you to make me a script that gives you a Charmander at level 6.
    I want you to make me a script that gives you a Chimecho at level 19 holding a Lum Berry.

Special Thanks:
    • Itman1234 = For teaching me how to script, For the color codes, And for being such a big help and a good friend!
    • Wingzro17 = Help with Yes/No Scripts.
    • Irish Witch = Creating Pokescript.
    • Thethethethe = Being an inspiration to hack, for awnsering my questions, and for the list of Pokemon.
    • Destindjagold = Being an inspiration to hack.
    • Anybody Else I forgot.

Relevant Advertising!

Old February 16th, 2008 (5:04 AM).
    Smeargle Pwns You. :]

Heh i like this x]

I did the first homework! ;D this is from memory ;]

Code:
      #org $first
      lock
      faceplayer
      message $howareyou
      boxset 6
      release
      end

#org $howareyou
      $howareyou = Hey man, whatsup?

And the second one ;D

Code:
      #org $second
      lock
      faceplayer
      message $heyplayer
      boxset 6
      release
      end

#org $heyplayer
      $heyplayer = \v\h01 whats up?
      Old February 16th, 2008 (5:44 AM).
      It's a meeee, itman!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Boz View Post
        Heh i like this x]

Code:
        #org $first
        lock
        faceplayer
        message $howareyou
        boxset 6
        release
        end

#org $howareyou

And the second one ;D

Code:
        #org $second
        lock
        faceplayer
        message $heyplayer
        boxset 6
        release
        end

#org $heyplayer
        One thing yhou forgot:

Instead of:

It should look like this:
        $heyplayer 1 = \v\h01 whats up?

That 1 should always go there for every bottom offset.

Oooh, nice guide :)
        PLEASE DON'T CRY!
        I can't tell you lies...

Don't click this!

PPH - A great hacking forum
        Old February 16th, 2008 (5:50 AM).

Oo snap. It should ALWAYS be 1?
          Old February 16th, 2008 (6:18 AM). Edited February 16th, 2008 by Twinx.
          s o m e t h i n g M O R E

This is cool.. Thanks for taking the time buddy!
            My assignments + the test are in the spoiler. Hope I didn't screw up :D

Spoiler:
            Assignment 1 - Part 1
            Code:
            #ORG $start
            lock
            faceplayer
            message $how
            boxset 6
            release
            end

#ORG $how
            $how 1 = Hey, buddy how ya' doin!
            Assignment 1 - Part 2
            Code:
            #ORG $start
            lock
            faceplayer
            message $up
            boxset 6
            release
            end

#ORG $up
            $up 1 = \v\h01, what's up?
            Assignment 2 - Part 1
            Code:
            #ORG $start
            lock
            faceplayer
            message $hru
            boxset 6
            release
            end

#ORG $hru
            $hru 1 = \c\h01\h06Hello, how are you \n\v\h01?
            Assignment 2 - Part 2
            Code:
            #ORG $start
            lock
            faceplayer
            message $wazzup
            boxset 6
            release
            end

#ORG $wazzup
            $wazzup 1 =\c\h01\h07Yo' Wazzup Bra'?
            Assignment 3 - Part 1
            Code:
            #ORG $start
            Lock
            faceplayer
            message $ponies
            boxset 5
            compare LASTRESULT 1
            if B_TRUE goto $yes
            message $no
            boxset 6
            release
            end

#ORG $ponies
            $ponies 1 = Do you like ponies?

#ORG $yes
            message $hate
            boxset 6
            release
            end

#ORG $hate
            $hate 1 = I hate you

#ORG $no
            $no 1 = I hate you!
            Assignment 3 - Part 2
            Code:
            #ORG $start
            lock
            faceplayer
            message $mudkipz
            boxset 5
            compare LASTRESULT 1
            IF B_TRUE goto $yes
            message $no
            boxset 6
            release
            end

#ORG $mudkipz
            $mudkipz 1 = Do U leik Mudkipz?

#ORG $yes
            message $metoo
            boxset 6
            release
            end

#ORG $metoo
            $metoo 1 = I liek Mudkipz 2!

#ORG $no
            $no 1 = I liek Mudkipz!
            TEST
            Code:
            #ORG $start
            lock
            faceplayer
            message $easy
            boxset 5
            compare LASTRESULT 1
            if B_TRUE goto $yes
            message $no
            boxset 6
            release
            end

#ORG $easy
            $easy 1 = Was this easy so far?

#ORG $yes
            message $answer
            boxset 6
            release
            end

#ORG $answer
            $answer 1 =\c\h01\h05No It was not! 

#ORG $no
            $no 1 = \c\h01\h06Lol! lol! lol!\nlol! lol! lol!

:: my deviantArt ::
            Old February 16th, 2008 (7:56 AM).
            Old-timer

Quote:
              Heh i like this x]

Code:
              #org $first
              lock
              faceplayer
              message $howareyou
              boxset 6
              release
              end

#org $howareyou

And the second one ;D

Code:
              #org $second
              lock
              faceplayer
              message $heyplayer
              boxset 6
              release
              end

#org $heyplayer
              Yeh look what Itman says below.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by itman1234 View Post
              One thing yhou forgot:

Instead of:

It should look like this:
              $heyplayer 1 = \v\h01 whats up?

That 1 should always go there for every bottom offset.

Oooh, nice guide
              Yeh thsnks for helping him out for me!

And, I am glad you like it!

Quote:
              Oo snap. It should ALWAYS be 1?
              Yeh Always make it like this:

Code:
              #ORG $message
              $message 1 = Blah blah blah!

Quote:
              Originally Posted by DarkChild View Post
              This is cool.. Thanks for taking the time buddy!
              My assignments + the test are in the spoiler. Hope I didn't screw up :D

Spoiler:
              Assignment 1 - Part 1
              Code:
              #ORG $start
              lock
              faceplayer
              message $how
              boxset 6
              release
              end

#ORG $how
              $how 1 = Hey, buddy how ya' doin!
              Assignment 1 - Part 2
              Code:
              #ORG $start
              lock
              faceplayer
              message $up
              boxset 6
              release
              end

#ORG $up
              $up 1 = \v\h01, what's up?
              Assignment 2 - Part 1
              Code:
              #ORG $start
              lock
              faceplayer
              message $hru
              boxset 6
              release
              end

#ORG $hru
              $hru 1 = \c\h01\h06Hello, how are you \n\v\h01?
              Assignment 2 - Part 2
              Code:
              #ORG $start
              lock
              faceplayer
              message $wazzup
              boxset 6
              release
              end

#ORG $wazzup
              $wazzup 1 =\c\h01\h07Yo' Wazzup Bra'?
              Assignment 3 - Part 1
              Code:
              #ORG $start
              Lock
              faceplayer
              message $ponies
              boxset 5
              compare LASTRESULT 1
              if B_TRUE goto $yes
              message $no
              boxset 6
              release
              end

#ORG $ponies
              $ponies 1 = Do you like ponies?

#ORG $yes
              message $hate
              boxset 6
              release
              end

#ORG $hate
              $hate 1 = I hate you

#ORG $no
              $no 1 = I hate you!
              Assignment 3 - Part 2
              Code:
              #ORG $start
              lock
              faceplayer
              message $mudkipz
              boxset 5
              compare LASTRESULT 1
              IF B_TRUE goto $yes
              message $no
              boxset 6
              release
              end

#ORG $mudkipz
              $mudkipz 1 = Do U leik Mudkipz?

#ORG $yes
              message $metoo
              boxset 6
              release
              end

#ORG $metoo
              $metoo 1 = I liek Mudkipz 2!

#ORG $no
              $no 1 = I liek Mudkipz!
              TEST
              Code:
              #ORG $start
              lock
              faceplayer
              message $easy
              boxset 5
              compare LASTRESULT 1
              if B_TRUE goto $yes
              message $no
              boxset 6
              release
              end

#ORG $easy
              $easy 1 = Was this easy so far?

#ORG $yes
              message $answer
              boxset 6
              release
              end

#ORG $answer
              $answer 1 =\c\h01\h05No It was not! 

#ORG $no
              $no 1 = \c\h01\h06Lol! lol! lol!\nlol! lol! lol!
              Thanks for the complement!
              Your scripts look fine!
              I could spot no errors!
              Good Job man!

Everybody look out for the next part of my tutorial, Movement Scripts soon!
              Old February 16th, 2008 (8:22 AM).

Thanks man :] Ill remember that. Keep going with this thread, i like it ^___^
                Old February 16th, 2008 (8:27 AM).
                Old-timer

Quote:
                  Thanks man :] Ill remember that. Keep going with this thread, i like it ^___^
                  Do remember that it's eccential.
                  I will I promise!
                  Movement scripts should be up by the end of the day.
                  Old February 16th, 2008 (2:00 PM).

...-clings to thread- Thank you ;___;
                    I keep delaying learning how to script, but this thread is talking out of it XD
                    Awesome thread, and seriously, thanks for making it n__n;
                    Old February 16th, 2008 (2:26 PM).
                    Old-timer

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by xxFrozenFlower View Post
                      ...-clings to thread- Thank you ;___;
                      I keep delaying learning how to script, but this thread is talking out of it XD
                      Awesome thread, and seriously, thanks for making it n__n;
                      No prob!
                      This guide was to help all those who need extreme help with scripting.
                      Look out for my Movement Script comping by the end of today!
                      Old February 16th, 2008 (4:34 PM).
                      setting up for the big beta

amazing tutorial my friend. A good fall back resource for myself and many others who hve gotten rusty ;)

Twin:Heatran

My hack, check it out:
                        Old February 16th, 2008 (4:40 PM).
                        Old-timer

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Antwhan View Post
                          amazing tutorial my friend. A good fall back resource for myself and many others who hve gotten rusty
                          Thanks man!
                          I'll update it AOAP(As Often As Possible)!
                          Old February 16th, 2008 (5:03 PM).
                          Beginner (But learning!)

This guide is going to save my life.

Seeing as how I spend so little time on PC, what with my CHOIR LIFE!

lol, I love singing. But it gets really annoying that I can't spend more time on this.

hibryd's PokePet

Dragonite the level 60 Dragonite!

Old February 16th, 2008 (6:55 PM).
                            Raimu Bito -- Facing erasure

1st homework. :D
                              Code:
                              #ORG $begin
                              lock
                              faceplayer
                              message $wazzap
                              boxset 6
                              release
                              end

#ORG $wazzap
                              $talk 1 = \v\h01, whats up?
                              and

Code:
                              #ORG $begin
                              lock
                              faceplayer
                              message $howyadoin
                              boxset 6
                              release
                              end

#ORG $howyadoin
                              $talk 1 = Hey, buddy how ya' doin!
                              do i get a cookie? ^.^
                              Old February 16th, 2008 (6:56 PM).
                              It's a meeee, itman!

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by MattChar View Post
                                Code:
                                #ORG $begin
                                lock
                                faceplayer
                                message $wazzap
                                boxset 6
                                release
                                end

#ORG $wazzap
                                and

Code:
                                #ORG $begin
                                lock
                                faceplayer
                                message $howyadoin
                                boxset 6
                                release
                                end

#ORG $howyadoin
                                do i get a cookie? ^.^
                                You are correct!
                                *gives out a cookie*
                                PLEASE DON'T CRY!
                                I can't tell you lies...

Don't click this!

Old February 16th, 2008 (7:10 PM).

....do you know how to make a trainer script and accually make it work and how to enter it into the game?
                                  Old February 16th, 2008 (7:17 PM).
                                  It's a meeee, itman!

Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
                                    ....do you know how to make a trainer script and accually make it work and how to enter it into the game?
                                    he knows, but his guide isn't up to that yet, its 'coming soon'
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Dashi_sato View Post
                                    wow, this is suxx0rz. "no offence"
                                    (remember what you posted in my thread,"teh blaziken"?)
                                    holding grudges will get you no where!
                                    Don't be like that, be nice to him, he made this to help you get better at hacking.
                                    PLEASE DON'T CRY!
                                    I can't tell you lies...

Don't click this!

Old February 16th, 2008 (7:19 PM).
                                    Unprofessional Unprofessional

Nature: Adamant
                                      wow this is great blaziken i can't wait until trainer battles
                                      i hope you put how to my gym leader battles in that section
                                      good luck!
                                      Living Pokedex Complete: LG, E, Pl, B, B2, Y, OR, M
                                      Big thanks especially to DestinedJagold, Xerneas_X, Elements1 and ~RNC~

PM me if you want to trade, or add my FC.
                                      Old February 16th, 2008 (9:20 PM).
                                      Old-timer

Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by hibryd View Post
                                        This guide is going to save my life.

Seeing as how I spend so little time on PC, what with my CHOIR LIFE!

lol, I love singing. But it gets really annoying that I can't spend more time on this.
                                        Why thank you!

Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by MattChar View Post
                                        Code:
                                        #ORG $begin
                                        lock
                                        faceplayer
                                        message $wazzap
                                        boxset 6
                                        release
                                        end

#ORG $wazzap
                                        and

Code:
                                        #ORG $begin
                                        lock
                                        faceplayer
                                        message $howyadoin
                                        boxset 6
                                        release
                                        end

#ORG $howyadoin
                                        do i get a cookie? ^.^
                                        lol yuppers!
                                        Free cookie to ya'!

Quote:
                                        You are correct!
                                        *gives out a cookie*
                                        Thanks for giving out that cookie for me! Lol!

Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
                                        Yuppers! Like it says (Coming Soon)

Quote:
                                        he knows, but his guide isn't up to that yet, its 'coming soon'
                                        Yeh thanks Itman!

Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Dashi_sato View Post
                                        wow, this is suxx0rz. "no offence"
                                        (remember what you posted in my thread,"teh blaziken"?)
                                        Wow dude....just....wow! Come on dude, Just take the hits rollin' and get over it! I said what I said because it needed to be said. If you would like to post something like this do it through PM, Don't clutter-up my thread with spam. Please kindly remove this.

Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by itman1234
                                        holding grudges will get you no where!
                                        Don't be like that, be nice to him, he made this to help you get better at hacking.
                                        Yes exactly!

Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Dragoon View Post
                                        wow this is great blaziken i can't wait until trainer battles
                                        i hope you put how to my gym leader battles in that section
                                        good luck!
                                        Well thank you buddy!
                                        Well Gym Leader Bayttles are the same as trainerbattles!

If you couldn't tell already Itman will be dealing with your Q's and such while I'm gone.
                                        Old February 16th, 2008 (9:34 PM).
                                        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nice teh blaziken.
                                          if you can't type/speak English well then i understand but if you do speak/type English well you should check your tutorial.
                                          There are a lot of spelling errors for example:accually.Only 1 c and there needs to be a "T" between c and u.
                                          Makes you seem unprofessional.
                                          Old February 16th, 2008 (9:44 PM).
                                          Old-timer

Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by NIN View Post
                                            Nice teh blaziken.
                                            if you can't type/speak English well then i understand but if you do speak/type English well you should check your tutorial.
                                            There are a lot of spelling errors for example:accually.Only 1 c and there needs to be a "T" between c and u.
                                            Makes you seem unprofessional.
                                            lol Yeh I'm an English-Speaker!
                                            I just rushed through it tho!
                                            *goes to fix*
                                            Old February 16th, 2008 (9:48 PM). Edited February 16th, 2008 by Luck.
                                            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That makes much more sense and thanks teh blaziken.
                                              Alright i'll enroll in it.
                                              Will we get a diploma since this is a scripting school?
                                              Old February 16th, 2008 (10:02 PM).
                                              Old-timer

Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by NIN View Post
                                                That makes much more sense and thanks teh blaziken.
                                                Alright i'll enroll in it.
                                                Will we get a diploma since this is a scripting school?
                                                Hahaha sure I'll get one of those kk!
                                                Old February 16th, 2008 (10:45 PM).
                                                Unprofessional Unprofessional

Nature: Adamant
                                                  OH NO! the assignment is due today!
                                                  i have to make my script's or i won't get a diploma!
                                                  "doing scripts now"
                                                  Living Pokedex Complete: LG, E, Pl, B, B2, Y, OR, M
                                                  Big thanks especially to DestinedJagold, Xerneas_X, Elements1 and ~RNC~

PM me if you want to trade, or add my FC.
                                                  Old February 16th, 2008 (10:46 PM).
                                                  Old-timer

Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by Dragoon View Post
                                                    OH NO! the assignment is due today!
                                                    i have to make my script's or i won't get a diploma!
                                                    "doing scripts now"
                                                    Lol better hurry!
                                                    Good Luck!

Quick Reply