• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saurav's Sprites World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
Years
  • Welcome to my sprites world, well sometime to pass my boring time I play with pokemons sprites mixing them and modifying them and i have been working on D/P trainers and many more...... WOOT!!

Here are some of my works

Saurav_sign-1.png

Honey-Gaou6.png

Honey-Gaou4.png

LostIsland2.png

LostIsland.png

Draw Version

SauravsNewTiles.png

BrightTown-1.png

I called them the Draw Version The grass,trees and the ground. Cause I remember when I was small I drew something like that at my art class..... and I remember hard to sprite them up. So they are suppose to look like that.

D/P tiles

SauravsDPTiles.png

Still working on them to make it better "^^

A random style of making my 1st town

Pokedise-1.png

Reposes

Saurav_Groundon-1.png
    Saurav_Groundon2.png
    Saurav_Dialga.png
    Sauravs_Darkrai.png
    Sauravs_Darkrai2.png

Sprites and Overworlds

SauravsLucas.png
    Sauravs_Lucas_overworld.png
    New20Trainer.png
    Predator-O.png
    SauravTrainer2.png
    SauravTrainer.png

Feel free to use them but also remember to credit me as well ;)

Last edited:

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
    Years
  • Saurav, I've always admired your work, with it's unique style. May I suggest that you create a tileset for Rom hackers to use?

Last edited:

SilentWing

クロバット
    Years
  • My favorite sprites and tiles have gotten even better! It's amazing! :)

I'm sorry people accused you of copying your tiles. I think they're just jealous of your skill. :D

You should really consider making a hack. Or at least putting together a showcase patch, so people like me can play through a few of your artistic towns, even if you don't want to turn it into a full game.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
  • Very good, somewhat Kyeledove-esque, but I'm sure you'll jump from his shadow.

My only qualm is that you didn't modify the D/P gym, and when you put it in your towns it clashes with the 2d buildings.

Your PC/Mart are a little flat, and you should work on the sides some more.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I love how your towns give an old age, classic feel. Excellent work done there.
    The repose of groundon seems good, dailga is superb. ;D

All in all, great work, and I'll defintly keep an eye on your work from now on. ;D

Years
  • I have forgotten to say something on the towns. I love them. They look old and, and, I don't know. It is also good that you are allowing people to use them and then giving you back the credit is good. I would hate it if someone stole my work and then not giving credit. Not giving credit to other peoples work is bad and I will shut up now.

Years
  • these are good ^.^ 9/10. the only thing id say u need to chane is the PC/PM with the sign, it looks to me like its laying on the roof making it look flat, maybe shorten it and put a shadow on it.

Also... Whats with the Predator? lol

Saurav

Years
  • Thanks for the comments guys :), I will try to improve my some of my flats buildings (:p), haven't get the time to play Pokemon D/P properly if not I would have make some more D/P sprites but I got something for you all :D

New trees design, new back ground tile, new and more grass tiles and Bug catcher overworld made by me ;)

Bug_Contest.png

Yeah! a something I would have make in a hack, if I know how to that is X.D. A Bug Catching Contest.... where even we player are dress as a bug catcher.

And here is the overworld of the Bug Catcher :)

BugCatcher.png

Hope everyone like my sprites.

Saurav

Years
  • Back with more :D

Made some new sprites too.... new buildings, some new trees, and new background grass tile.

GhostForestVillage.png

Ghost Forest Village... most of the people who live in that Village usually use Ghost Type pokemons and the one in the purple building is a gym for that Village. People there thinks Ghost type pokemons are better.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I like the new town design, yet I always have. I especially like the pillars, that was a good idea. Also which one is the Pokemon Centre? or is there a spiritual healer? xD

Saurav

Years
  • Yeah, inside of of those building there is a spiritual healer and of the building is a herbal shop.... ^.^

Anyway here is more of my work n.n

HolidayIsland.png

Feel free to use my sprites but just remember to credit me....

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
    Years
  • Yeah, inside of of those building there is a spiritual healer and of the building is a herbal shop.... ^.^

Anyway here is more of my work n.n

HolidayIsland.png

Feel free to use my sprites but just remember to credit me....

Nice!

But the barks of the trees look a bit big though.
    I especially like the buildings, they're brilliant!

DDM

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    The dialga looks... different. Like a snake almost. It conveys the feel of it being a whole different pokemon. I love it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back