• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Ash couple

favorite Ash couoke

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Ash.. and.. Gary?

NEVER!!

*yanks Gary and drags him as far away from Ash as possible*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Ash and May foreva!!

AAML should stand for Ash an May love, but those silly Ash-Misty love believers will sue me if I start using that acronym...

Mifuui

Fufufu~
Years
Satoshi and Kasumi is my number one fav!!! :3~~

But I also like Satoshi and Shigeru,Satoshi and Bayleef,Satoshi and Latias and the Satoshi and Pikachu couple...^^;;

Last edited:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Melody is cute with him I guess, or just Misty. I would let Ash have Haruka, but I wouldn't pair him with May. *frosty feels pain even though he isn't online*

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
No way ash and Misty! *shudders at scary misty songs and 'it takes two'* Well the others just aren't Ash material. Ash and May is just wrong. lol I think that some of the girls on PC are better suited ;)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Hehe, Ash & Misty no question. :D

PKMN_grl

Obsession Hunter
Years
I think Ash should be with either Bayleef or Pikachu. Then he should be with Macy, dunno why and I think I voted Casey because Macy and Casey are very alike.

squirtle_girl

Zeni~!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 24, 2009
Ash and Gary! *gets beaten up by non-palletshippers* Ow... Sorry, but I'm a hopeless palletshipper.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
It's funny how many people Ash gets stuck with whose name starts with 'M'. Misty, May, Melody, Maci, Moe, Masato/Max, (Yikes! O_o) yada yada yada...

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
Years
Well i know ash loves his bayleef and Pikachu. He loves all his Pokemon! But a relationship as in dating.... definitly NOT!and being just me ash with..... a guy! to me ash is straight because of school of hard knocks episode!

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Ash and Pikachu married... o_o *starts having weird visions of what their children would look like* Okay, now I know where people got the Pok?morphs idea.

Back