• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC username game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
This is basically just like pokemon name game, but you find a member that matches with the last letter of another name, insted of a pokemon. Also exclude underscores or little arrows and whatnot.

I'll just start this off..... LiquidThunder.

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Good new idea LiquidThunder!

MoonLight

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
this really should go in Other Chat...it's not directly pok?mon-related...

*MOVED*

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
Years
  • Age 35
  • Pu?
  • Seen Apr 30, 2008
N: Ninetales
Anyway I don't think the rules are worded properly. Is it according to descending letters of the alphabelts or using the last letter of the previous member stated to state another?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I wish we could leave it in trivia though tmbjr

shiny_jiggly

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
yrkely

Umm... I think that what you're supposed to do is type down a name of any member in the community, that's name starts with the last letter of the name that the person above you stated. @_@;

Last edited:

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
Years
  • Age 35
  • Pu?
  • Seen Apr 30, 2008
Kayleigh said:
yrkely

Umm... I think that what you're supposed to do is type down a name of any member in the community, that's name starts with the last letter of the name that the person above you stated. @_@;
That's why I said the rules wasn't worded well enough to understand...I was confused at first...

ok on with it by last-letter-forms-start-of-next-username rule

119 duelist (random search)

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
RayQuaza Champion

Ooh, yeah. That's what you're suppopsed to do. ^_^ Just like on the Pok?mon Name Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back