ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #501    
Old May 9th, 2008 (3:39 AM).
Cid's Avatar
Cid Cid is offline
Find your niche.
  • Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Beneath the sky.
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 2,529
Oh okay, I know how to do warps like that too since I'm a mapper...

Anyway back to the topic, DJG, I experienced a glitch (or is it?) on Krystal Mountain when I tried played Rescue Rangers on NO$GBA (because usually, I play on VBA)...

The fog is too thick that I can't see where I'm going...

Do you think that defect is with my NO$GBA or with my Rescue Rangers rom?
__________________

Relevant Advertising!

  #502    
Old May 9th, 2008 (5:21 AM).
zel 2.0's Avatar
zel 2.0 zel 2.0 is offline
Gold Remaker
     
    Join Date: Jun 2006
    Location: Argentina
    Age: 30
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Quiet
    Posts: 1,958
    Hey, it seems there's a Beta4 released, but I still never finished the B3. Oh well, I guess that at this rate I'll just have to wait for the final release to get started with RR (as I have other stuff to take care of)

    Anyway, keep it up DJ. You know inspiration is something that comes and goes so, just wait till it returns (usually, that's when you have the chance to play other games and get ideas, I recommend you doing that... not too much...)

    By the way, have you ever touched the palettes of the OWs in RR? Or you have left everything as it was originally? Because you could use a few of the unused OW palettes to make the MD sprites look even better, if you want.
    In the end, you dont have to bother about humans' palettes, except at the beginning.
    __________________


      #503    
    Old May 9th, 2008 (6:05 AM).
    Mitchman Mitchman is offline
    Banned
       
      Join Date: Dec 2007
      Location: Southern Europe
      Age: 24
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Hasty
      Posts: 7,480
      No beta 4 yet. I wish but sadly no beta 4. He isnt even on beta 3.1 bugs fixed edition.
        #504    
      Old May 9th, 2008 (6:16 AM).
      Cid's Avatar
      Cid Cid is offline
      Find your niche.
      • Platinum Tier
       
      Join Date: Mar 2008
      Location: Beneath the sky.
      Age: 22
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 2,529
      Yeah, Beta 4 still is in progress...

      BTW, DJG, I got through Krystal Cave in my NO$GBA using A-map... But I'm still wondering whether the THICK fog was a glitch or not...
      __________________
        #505    
      Old May 9th, 2008 (6:18 AM).
      Liban929's Avatar
      Liban929 Liban929 is offline
         
        Join Date: Mar 2008
        Gender:
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 10
        I have played 3.1 beta i can wait till beta 4
        __________________
        This signature has been disabled.
        Signature too tall (scroll bars should not be showing at all).
        Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

        You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

        Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
          #506    
        Old May 9th, 2008 (6:24 AM).
        destinedjagold's Avatar
        destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
        Oh Hai Thar~
        • Silver Tier
         
        Join Date: May 2007
        Location: Philippines
        Age: 26
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Careful
        Posts: 8,507
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Poke-random View Post
        I can edit it, you have to change ini
        I only did it cause i died against regirock and was stuck in sinister woods (i added a warp)

        I'm not telling how
        hm... so when you lose to regirock, you're sent to Sinister woods?
        that's a bug, and thankies for that report.

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by EnirevTux View Post
        Oh okay, I know how to do warps like that too since I'm a mapper...

        Anyway back to the topic, DJG, I experienced a glitch (or is it?) on Krystal Mountain when I tried played Rescue Rangers on NO$GBA (because usually, I play on VBA)...

        The fog is too thick that I can't see where I'm going...

        Do you think that defect is with my NO$GBA or with my Rescue Rangers rom?
        no, it's no bug. VBA and No$GBA are very different, as in your state, the fog is the perfect example of their difference.

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by zel View Post
        Hey, it seems there's a Beta4 released, but I still never finished the B3. Oh well, I guess that at this rate I'll just have to wait for the final release to get started with RR (as I have other stuff to take care of)

        Anyway, keep it up DJ. You know inspiration is something that comes and goes so, just wait till it returns (usually, that's when you have the chance to play other games and get ideas, I recommend you doing that... not too much...)

        By the way, have you ever touched the palettes of the OWs in RR? Or you have left everything as it was originally? Because you could use a few of the unused OW palettes to make the MD sprites look even better, if you want.
        In the end, you dont have to bother about humans' palettes, except at the beginning.
        Er, beta 4..? Beta 4 is still in progress, zel.
        Anyways, it will be taking some time before the final version, though, yet thankies~

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by darkcookie_93 View Post
        No beta 4 yet. I wish but sadly no beta 4. He isnt even on beta 3.1 bugs fixed edition.
        erm, it's beta 3.2... not 3.1... :\

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Liban929 View Post
        I have played 3.1 beta i can wait till beta 4
        beta 3.2...
        anyways, thankies~
        __________________


        FC: 0061-1111-6462
        TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

          #507    
        Old May 9th, 2008 (7:05 AM).
        Veng3anc3's Avatar
        Veng3anc3 Veng3anc3 is offline
        Woah..
           
          Join Date: May 2007
          Location: England
          Age: 23
          Gender:
          Nature: Lonely
          Posts: 178
          Props man, been a while since I've been on the community.. lots of update :P
          I'd love to play it.. but my pc's in a bad state ATM. Can't wait to see more on the story. Keep it up!^_^
            #508    
          Old May 9th, 2008 (2:03 PM).
          sparcloud's Avatar
          sparcloud sparcloud is offline
          My game: Pokemon L Version
             
            Join Date: Oct 2007
            Location: australia
            Age: 22
            Gender:
            Posts: 70
            I tried to surf away way, patch the rom again and
            some other stuff i'm just gonna make a warp and
            continue the game.
              #509    
            Old May 9th, 2008 (2:12 PM).
            Dan13x's Avatar
            Dan13x Dan13x is offline
               
              Join Date: Apr 2007
              Location: Brisbane, Australia
              Age: 21
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Quiet
              Posts: 75
              I'm stuck in Veronica Town, what exactly do I have to do there?
                #510    
              Old May 9th, 2008 (3:02 PM).
              octillery333's Avatar
              octillery333 octillery333 is offline
                 
                Join Date: Feb 2008
                Location: United States
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Naughty
                Posts: 54
                I love this game so far. Very creative with the ice tauros. Will you have a flame miltank or fire miltank? That would be really cool if you did.
                  #511    
                Old May 9th, 2008 (3:59 PM).
                Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
                Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
                Starting anew...
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2007
                  Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Timid
                  Posts: 3,066
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Dan123412 View Post
                  I'm stuck in Veronica Town, what exactly do I have to do there?
                  One simple answer:By Surfing.
                  __________________
                  I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
                    #512    
                  Old May 9th, 2008 (5:44 PM).
                  Ride The Lightning's Avatar
                  Ride The Lightning Ride The Lightning is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2008
                    Location: The chair my ass resides in.
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Sassy
                    Posts: 28
                    DJG:
                    may you state a reason why I should remove that script?

                    Because after i finish the race,
                    i go to krystal mountain
                    on my way there,
                    the script stops me and forces me back

                    Then i have to turn on my REALLY slow internet
                    and every link i click IT TAKES FOREVER
                    then i have to find a walk-though-walls code (which i try not to use most of the time)
                    then turn it on for 3 SECONDS
                    then turn it off...

                    I would remove the script myself,
                    but i cant edit it, because the INI (or something like that) is missing

                    It really bugs me...
                      #513    
                    Old May 9th, 2008 (5:52 PM).
                    destinedjagold's Avatar
                    destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
                    Oh Hai Thar~
                    • Silver Tier
                     
                    Join Date: May 2007
                    Location: Philippines
                    Age: 26
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Careful
                    Posts: 8,507
                    that ain't right...
                    I got no problems beta and alpha testing it and so were my beta testers, and as well as the many players here... :\
                    you are the only one...

                    but I'll try checking the script. :\
                    __________________


                    FC: 0061-1111-6462
                    TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                      #514    
                    Old May 9th, 2008 (9:32 PM).
                    sparcloud's Avatar
                    sparcloud sparcloud is offline
                    My game: Pokemon L Version
                       
                      Join Date: Oct 2007
                      Location: australia
                      Age: 22
                      Gender:
                      Posts: 70
                      afew things:

                      when does the beta end?
                      what do you do after angealean says 'it's good that back together'

                      when you back to where you have to battle the towns people theres nowhere
                      to go so you have to sleep and then you talk to espeon but the battle doesn't
                      start and lots of weird stuff happens and i could talk to myself and you can't
                      get out. basically don't go back there

                      and what is with the virtual world is it just a pc?
                        #515    
                      Old May 9th, 2008 (10:56 PM).
                      Dan13x's Avatar
                      Dan13x Dan13x is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2007
                        Location: Brisbane, Australia
                        Age: 21
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Quiet
                        Posts: 75
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by prince112 View Post
                        One simple answer:By Surfing.
                        Where do I get surf from?
                          #516    
                        Old May 9th, 2008 (11:28 PM).
                        sparcloud's Avatar
                        sparcloud sparcloud is offline
                        My game: Pokemon L Version
                           
                          Join Date: Oct 2007
                          Location: australia
                          Age: 22
                          Gender:
                          Posts: 70
                          dratini already has it unless you didn't start a knew game before
                          beta 3
                            #517    
                          Old May 10th, 2008 (2:14 AM).
                          ~Poke~'s Avatar
                          ~Poke~ ~Poke~ is offline
                          Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2007
                            Location: On the moon
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Modest
                            Posts: 331
                            Oh, do i restart for 3.2 or can I keep my 3.0
                            __________________
                            I refuse to enter a battle of the wits with you,
                            it's against my morals to attack an unarmed person.

                              #518    
                            Old May 10th, 2008 (2:55 AM).
                            destinedjagold's Avatar
                            destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
                            Oh Hai Thar~
                            • Silver Tier
                             
                            Join Date: May 2007
                            Location: Philippines
                            Age: 26
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Careful
                            Posts: 8,507
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by sparcloud View Post
                            afew things:

                            when does the beta end?
                            what do you do after angealean says 'it's good that back together'

                            when you back to where you have to battle the towns people theres nowhere
                            to go so you have to sleep and then you talk to espeon but the battle doesn't
                            start and lots of weird stuff happens and i could talk to myself and you can't
                            get out. basically don't go back there

                            and what is with the virtual world is it just a pc?
                            in order...
                            1. that's the end of the beta, after Angeallen said those lines.
                            2. I see... that's a bug I missed... thankies for that report.
                            3. yup, just a PC, but in the next beta, there will be a script that'll check your pokemon.

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Dan123412 View Post
                            Where do I get surf from?
                            Dratini has a Surf technique...

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by sparcloud View Post
                            dratini already has it unless you didn't start a knew game before
                            beta 3
                            yup, I could say it better myself. thankies~

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by hydeless View Post
                            Like a good hack!!!I Like it!!!!!can anyone tell me where i cant get D/P pokemart,pokecenter,grass,tree,house and poke gym????
                            er... spam much? *reports*

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Poke-random View Post
                            Oh, do i restart for 3.2 or can I keep my 3.0
                            hm... If you stopped to the area where you're about to enter Garden Field.., I suggest sticking with 3.0 as of now, or surf away from it...
                            To answer your question, no, you need not to start a new game.

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by hydeless View Post
                            LOok GReat DJG,When a Complete Patch Out!!!!
                            hm.., in my understanding, you are asking for when will the hack be complete, and will have a patch available for the public, and my answer, patience... *reports*
                            __________________


                            FC: 0061-1111-6462
                            TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                              #519    
                            Old May 11th, 2008 (1:04 AM).
                            nadun nadun is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Mar 2008
                              Gender:
                              Posts: 5
                              This Game is pretty hard. I need some help in the the petrified wings section. I beat the three pkmn hunters but they caught Torchic, Chickorita and they caught me. I'm in a place called ?????????????? and I can't get out.It,s like another dimension. HOW CAN I GET OUT?
                                #520    
                              Old May 11th, 2008 (1:11 AM).
                              sparcloud's Avatar
                              sparcloud sparcloud is offline
                              My game: Pokemon L Version
                                 
                                Join Date: Oct 2007
                                Location: australia
                                Age: 22
                                Gender:
                                Posts: 70
                                I just kept walking around and eventually
                                lots of scripts happen angealean speaks
                                and bam your free
                                  #521    
                                Old May 11th, 2008 (2:34 AM).
                                Chimchar 9's Avatar
                                Chimchar 9 Chimchar 9 is offline
                                (:
                                • Silver Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2008
                                Location: England, London
                                Age: 23
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Calm
                                Posts: 1,618
                                i love this game its so cooooooooool its just like pmd1/2
                                  #522    
                                Old May 11th, 2008 (5:06 AM).
                                Caina's Avatar
                                Caina Caina is offline
                                Nankurunaisa
                                   
                                  Join Date: Aug 2007
                                  Location: A "House" without a "Home"
                                  Age: 24
                                  Nature: Lax
                                  Posts: 194
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by sparcloud View Post
                                  I just kept walking around and eventually
                                  lots of scripts happen angealean speaks
                                  and bam your free
                                  Your answer is correct but that one speaking about life isn't Angeallen though.. It's Breatherna ( dunno the spelling )...

                                  Anyways, keep up brother, many people love your hack.
                                  Good luck.

                                  Au Revoir~
                                  __________________



                                  Yes,yes, I know, my siggy is boring.

                                    #523    
                                  Old May 11th, 2008 (5:34 AM).
                                  MudMast's Avatar
                                  MudMast MudMast is offline
                                  Does not exist.
                                     
                                    Join Date: Oct 2007
                                    Location: Right here, Right now. (This tiny island called Great Britain)
                                    Age: 23
                                    Nature: Quiet
                                    Posts: 229
                                    i dont know if you arre fixing this, but in vapid swamp, when you travel the whole way through to where you see the scyther event, you are trapped, with no warps out of there.
                                      #524    
                                    Old May 11th, 2008 (5:39 AM).
                                    Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
                                    Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
                                    Starting anew...
                                       
                                      Join Date: Aug 2007
                                      Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Timid
                                      Posts: 3,066
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Dan123412 View Post
                                      Where do I get surf from?
                                      When Steve(Dratini) joins you, it knows the move Surf. That way, you can get out of Veronica Town.
                                      __________________
                                      I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
                                        #525    
                                      Old May 11th, 2008 (7:13 AM). Edited May 11th, 2008 by destinedjagold.
                                      destinedjagold's Avatar
                                      destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
                                      Oh Hai Thar~
                                      • Silver Tier
                                       
                                      Join Date: May 2007
                                      Location: Philippines
                                      Age: 26
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Careful
                                      Posts: 8,507
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by nadun View Post
                                      This Game is pretty hard. I need some help in the the petrified wings section. I beat the three pkmn hunters but they caught Torchic, Chickorita and they caught me. I'm in a place called ?????????????? and I can't get out.It,s like another dimension. HOW CAN I GET OUT?
                                      Just strive to get somewhere...

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by sparcloud View Post
                                      I just kept walking around and eventually
                                      lots of scripts happen angealean speaks
                                      and bam your free
                                      thankies for explaining it to him...
                                      yet, it was Breatherna, and not Angeallen...

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Benevolent Wings View Post


                                      Your answer is correct but that one speaking about life isn't Angeallen though.. It's Breatherna ( dunno the spelling )...

                                      Anyways, keep up brother, many people love your hack.
                                      Good luck.

                                      Au Revoir~
                                      thankies.., bro.

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by MudMast View Post
                                      i dont know if you arre fixing this, but in vapid swamp, when you travel the whole way through to where you see the scyther event, you are trapped, with no warps out of there.
                                      whoops... missed that out.
                                      thankies for that report...

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by prince112 View Post
                                      When Steve(Dratini) joins you, it knows the move Surf. That way, you can get out of Veronica Town.
                                      correct you are!

                                      ~~~Update~~~

                                      I am still making the plot pipz...
                                      however, I renewed Abra's script and fixed some bugs; the Vapid Swamp trap bug and the Garden Field Battle stuck bug... here are screenies... they aren't new, just fixed...
                                      Attached Images
                                      File Type: png rescue rangers_01.png‎ (6.0 KB, 35 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                                      File Type: png rescue rangers_02.png‎ (6.3 KB, 33 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                                      __________________


                                      FC: 0061-1111-6462
                                      TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                                      Closed Thread
                                      Quick Reply

                                      Sponsored Links
                                      Thread Tools

                                      Posting Rules
                                      You may not post new threads
                                      You may not post replies
                                      You may not post attachments
                                      You may not edit your posts

                                      BB code is On
                                      Smilies are On
                                      [IMG] code is On
                                      HTML code is Off

                                      Forum Jump


                                      All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:37 AM.