ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1376    
Old September 7th, 2008 (12:20 PM).
Stop Messing Up My Files, Porygon-Z!'s Avatar
Stop Messing Up My Files, Porygon-Z! Stop Messing Up My Files, Porygon-Z! is offline
The shadow of Mismagius
     
    Join Date: Aug 2008
    Location: Distortion World
    Gender:
    Nature: Quiet
    Posts: 159
    Also, Mark evolved into Swellow. A while ago, when I lost to that angely fakemon thing, I went into who knows where and saw something that looked like Devihell. (I think so, I haven't encountered it yet.) Then I went back somewhere. However, I used save states in the battle, so I didn't want to risk the reason why you called it "deadly." So I jumped back into the battle and won.

    Relevant Advertising!

      #1377    
    Old September 7th, 2008 (12:24 PM).
    SethCullen's Avatar
    SethCullen SethCullen is offline
    Catastrophe.
       
      Join Date: Aug 2008
      Location: Rochester, NY
      Age: 22
      Nature: Naughty
      Posts: 433
      Send a message via AIM to SethCullen
      Um i have something to say:

      THIS IS A AWESOME HACK and i love it but theres something i noticed.

      I lost two those pokemon hunter people and it made me go back to mt krystal. Now, I have to do the angglean thing again but theres more, i cant face him. it wont let me. it gets all glitchty.
        #1378    
      Old September 7th, 2008 (1:19 PM). Edited September 7th, 2008 by Bebop.
      Stop Messing Up My Files, Porygon-Z!'s Avatar
      Stop Messing Up My Files, Porygon-Z! Stop Messing Up My Files, Porygon-Z! is offline
      The shadow of Mismagius
         
        Join Date: Aug 2008
        Location: Distortion World
        Gender:
        Nature: Quiet
        Posts: 159
        Something is strange. The Pokemon Settlers absorbed by the shadow, when they come to consciousness, they randomly decide to give us money.

        USE SAVE STATES, SethCullen. They'll help you in the long run.

        It's weird that Kecleon says "Join us in our NEXT exciting match!" even when the tournament is over.
          #1379    
        Old September 7th, 2008 (5:43 PM).
        FreedomSD FreedomSD is offline
           
          Join Date: Aug 2008
          Posts: 5
          lmfao in the ending u kinda copied KH2 right? "As Long as we are under the same sky..."
            #1380    
          Old September 8th, 2008 (4:11 AM).
          destinedjagold's Avatar
          destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
          Oh Hai Thar~
          • Silver Tier
           
          Join Date: May 2007
          Location: Philippines
          Age: 26
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Careful
          Posts: 8,512
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by ~Daisuke~ View Post
          When you choose a guardian and you decide to go back to the "Center of Hevah" you do know when you do then it starts over like you were earlier in the game or something because its the script with the sundial and stuff.
          never happened in my case.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
          How's the bug testing going? yeah, bug testing is sure work if there ain't no reports (*must be... PERFECT 0_0*)
          haven't touched any ROM's for a while for I am busy with college... :\

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
          Oh man The Dragon Gods + Giratina on 100lv????? It´s crazy xD btw Is it necessary to beat them?
          I might change their battle script tile location in the next final release.
          Not quite sure, but yeah... :\

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by TorchicBlaziken View Post
          For evolution, you could just make a Torchic-Pikachu-Bayleef back sprite, a Torchic-Pikachu-Meganium back sprite, a Torchic-Raichu-Chikorita back sprite, a Torchic-Raichu-Bayleef back sprite, a Torchic-Raichu-Meganium back sprite, a Combusken-Pikachu-Chikorita back sprite, a Combusken-Pikachu-Bayleef back sprite, a Combusken-Pikachu-Meganium back sprite, a Combusken-Raichu-Chikorita back sprite, a Combusken-Raichu-Bayleef back sprite, a Combusken-Raichu-Meganium back sprite, a Blaziken-Pikachu-Chikorita back sprite, a Blaziken-Pikachu-Bayleef back sprite, a Blaziken-Pikachu-Meganium back sprite, a Blaziken-Raichu-Chikorita back sprite, a Blaziken-Raichu-Bayleef back sprite, and a Blaziken-Raichu-Meganium back sprite.

          Also, there are numerous spelling errors.

          Coincidentally, Torchic-Chikorita is my team in MDRRT (Team TorChik)

          Pikachu should be nicknamed as the player, and Dratini should be nicknamed "Steve."
          ...
          demanding, are you not?

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by TorchicBlaziken View Post
          The evolution-refusing Caterpie is higher-leveled than his mother. LOL
          it's because, if you have been reading the texts of the story in the game, Caterpie's a treasure hunter.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by FreedomSD View Post
          lmfao in the ending u kinda copied KH2 right? "As Long as we are under the same sky..."
          Haven't played KH games, and also, I have been using those lines for my poems even before KH was released.
          __________________


          FC: 0061-1111-6462
          TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

            #1381    
          Old September 8th, 2008 (5:26 AM). Edited September 9th, 2008 by Blazichu.
          iEdster iEdster is offline
          iPwn
          • Platinum Tier
           
          Join Date: Sep 2008
          Location: Lebanon
          Gender:
          Nature: Calm
          Posts: 46
          Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to iEdster
          Can you please upload it to mediafire, sendspace won't let me download.

          Well can anyone upload it to anyplace except for rapidshare and sendspace.
          I really like everything about the game, I want to play it...
          __________________
          iArt
            #1382    
          Old September 8th, 2008 (6:23 AM).
          evrenry evrenry is offline
             
            Join Date: Jul 2008
            Gender:
            Posts: 10
            is it really final versiyon or beta
              #1383    
            Old September 8th, 2008 (6:32 AM).
            Mitchman Mitchman is offline
            Banned
               
              Join Date: Dec 2007
              Location: Southern Europe
              Age: 24
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Hasty
              Posts: 7,480
              @evenry: Its the final version. Mabye not final final if he decides to fix some glitches but it is final.
              @prince: KH is kindom hearts one of the best games on the ps2.
              Anyweh i just finished this in about 20 hours. Like reign of legends it was very fun to play.
                #1384    
              Old September 8th, 2008 (1:43 PM).
              deadlyangel91792's Avatar
              deadlyangel91792 deadlyangel91792 is offline
              Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2008
                Location: In ct the u.s
                Age: 24
                Gender:
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 212
                wow time u rock the hack was great both so far were awesome i wonder though in life of guardians will we be able to catch devihel,angellean,and breatherna?
                __________________

                  #1385    
                Old September 8th, 2008 (2:08 PM). Edited September 8th, 2008 by usami.
                Stop Messing Up My Files, Porygon-Z!'s Avatar
                Stop Messing Up My Files, Porygon-Z! Stop Messing Up My Files, Porygon-Z! is offline
                The shadow of Mismagius
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2008
                  Location: Distortion World
                  Gender:
                  Nature: Quiet
                  Posts: 159
                  Add something to the list of bugs:

                  DEADLY

                  Always write a save state before going into the virtual world; there's a BAD EGG in the PC. When it hatches, the screen will go black forever, but if you go back to a save state, as I did, being careful, you can avoid this.

                  Also, you can release everyone (except Dratini) and have a Bad Egg left.

                  You can even release yourself!

                  BUT you CAN release the Bad egg.
                    #1386    
                  Old September 8th, 2008 (3:01 PM).
                  destinedjagold's Avatar
                  destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
                  Oh Hai Thar~
                  • Silver Tier
                   
                  Join Date: May 2007
                  Location: Philippines
                  Age: 26
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Careful
                  Posts: 8,512
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Shringator View Post
                  Well can anyone upload it to anyplace except for rapidshare and sendspace.
                  I really like everything about the game, I want to play it...
                  I'll try...

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by evrenry View Post
                  is it really final versiyon or beta
                  yes, but with the existing bugs, it kinda sucks to be the final version... :\

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by deadlyangel91792 View Post
                  wow time u rock the hack was great both so far were awesome i wonder though in life of guardians will we be able to catch devihel,angellean,and breatherna?
                  no...
                  you can only 'catch em all' in LoG...

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by TorchicBlaziken View Post
                  Add something to the list of bugs:

                  DEADLY

                  Always write a save state before going into the virtual world; there's a BAD EGG in the PC. When it hatches, the screen will go black forever, but if you go back to a save state, as I did, being careful, you can avoid this.

                  Also, you can release everyone (except Dratini) and have a Bad Egg left.

                  You can even release yourself!

                  BUT you CAN release the Bad egg.
                  I do think we already know that we can release even the main players.
                  Also, bad egg, ei?
                  no idea why you have that egg.

                  oh, and don't double post.
                  use the eidt button in your posts...
                  __________________


                  FC: 0061-1111-6462
                  TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                    #1387    
                  Old September 8th, 2008 (11:26 PM).
                  ShineGreymΘn's Avatar
                  ShineGreymΘn ShineGreymΘn is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2007
                    Location: Malaysia
                    Age: 20
                    Posts: 178
                    Downloading the final beta now.. :D
                      #1388    
                    Old September 9th, 2008 (4:42 AM).
                    Pokémonlegend222's Avatar
                    Pokémonlegend222 Pokémonlegend222 is offline
                    Latias4Ever!
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2007
                      Location: Portugal
                      Age: 22
                      Nature: Docile
                      Posts: 39
                      finally, I can post the vid where I PWN Giratina's team of lvl 100 dragons!

                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X96jqjeaqI

                      I used Gameshark to get these pokes and to get to Virtual World! Otherwise, it would be impossible to win!
                        #1389    
                      Old September 9th, 2008 (4:51 AM).
                      Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
                      Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
                      Starting anew...
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2007
                        Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Timid
                        Posts: 3,066
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Pokémonlegend222 View Post
                        finally, I can post the vid where I PWN Giratina's team of lvl 100 dragons!

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X96jqjeaqI

                        I used Gameshark to get these pokes and to get to Virtual World! Otherwise, it would be impossible to win!
                        Actually, you can win this battle without even using your ridiculous cheats.

                        It is very simple. Just use Savastates to beat them.
                        __________________
                        I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
                          #1390    
                        Old September 9th, 2008 (4:52 AM).
                        Crosell's Avatar
                        Crosell Crosell is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Nov 2006
                          Location: Netherlands
                          Nature: Relaxed
                          Posts: 654
                          using save states is the same as cheating :)
                          Fight them without using cheats and savestates, it's possible so .
                          __________________

                          I'll make a man out of you!
                            #1391    
                          Old September 9th, 2008 (4:55 AM).
                          Pokémonlegend222's Avatar
                          Pokémonlegend222 Pokémonlegend222 is offline
                          Latias4Ever!
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2007
                            Location: Portugal
                            Age: 22
                            Nature: Docile
                            Posts: 39
                            yeah but you gotta have loads of time to train all of your pokes to lvl 100, I don't have that much time
                              #1392    
                            Old September 9th, 2008 (5:03 AM).
                            Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
                            Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
                            Starting anew...
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2007
                              Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Timid
                              Posts: 3,066
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Crosell View Post
                              using save states is the same as cheating
                              Fight them without using cheats and savestates, it's possible so .
                              Actually, I'd only said try to use savstates is just because I use them often,

                              that's all. My Real Tip on beating the Dragon Dudes is: Use both Espeon and

                              Swellow. Let Espeon use Sand Attack, and then let Swellow use

                              Double Team. As the Dragons have bad accuracy now, then can't even

                              attack you a bit. Then, let Swellow use Endeavor.

                              Keep using the same skill until you face Giratina.

                              You have to use Sand Attack against that too.

                              But this time, Swellow can not use Endeavor as Giratina is a Ghost Type.

                              So let Espeon use Shadow Ball and Psychic and let Swellow use Aerial Ace

                              and Wing Attack and you should win those Dragon Dudes.
                              __________________
                              I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
                                #1393    
                              Old September 9th, 2008 (5:32 AM).
                              Pokémonlegend222's Avatar
                              Pokémonlegend222 Pokémonlegend222 is offline
                              Latias4Ever!
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2007
                                Location: Portugal
                                Age: 22
                                Nature: Docile
                                Posts: 39
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by prince112 View Post
                                Actually, I'd only said try to use savstates is just because I use them often,

                                that's all. My Real Tip on beating the Dragon Dudes is: Use both Espeon and

                                Swellow. Let Espeon use Sand Attack, and then let Swellow use

                                Double Team. As the Dragons have bad accuracy now, then can't even

                                attack you a bit. Then, let Swellow use Endeavor.

                                Keep using the same skill until you face Giratina.

                                You have to use Sand Attack against that too.

                                But this time, Swellow can not use Endeavor as Giratina is a Ghost Type.

                                So let Espeon use Shadow Ball and Psychic and let Swellow use Aerial Ace

                                and Wing Attack and you should win those Dragon Dudes.
                                that's a great strategy, but are your pokes lvl 100? if they aren't the dragons are faster than you and you're dead already!
                                  #1394    
                                Old September 9th, 2008 (5:41 AM).
                                RKO90 RKO90 is offline
                                Legend Killer
                                   
                                  Join Date: Sep 2008
                                  Location: Italy
                                  Age: 26
                                  Gender:
                                  Nature: Calm
                                  Posts: 25
                                  Hey, I found a bug.
                                  If you warp to the South Isle, then you open the menu > Pokemon, Abra will block your way and so you'll get trapped.
                                  Also, Abra will look like a Pikachu after it (see attachment)
                                  Attached Images
                                  File Type: jpg bugrom.jpg‎ (133.8 KB, 18 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                                    #1395    
                                  Old September 9th, 2008 (6:03 AM).
                                  Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
                                  Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
                                  Starting anew...
                                     
                                    Join Date: Aug 2007
                                    Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Timid
                                    Posts: 3,066
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Pokémonlegend222 View Post
                                    that's a great strategy, but are your pokes lvl 100? if they aren't the dragons are faster than you and you're dead already!
                                    They don't need to.

                                    In fact, they are just Lv.44 only!!!

                                    Even if my Espeon's dead, Swellow will be still Double Teaming himself!!

                                    Somehow, those dumb DDs (Dragon Dudes) only aim at my Espeon if she

                                    uses Sand Attack.

                                    And if my Swellow uses Double Team, those DDs aim at him!!

                                    So, according to what I know about the DDs, I will let my Swellow use

                                    Double Team so that the DDs will aim at him, and then I will let Espeon use

                                    Sand Attack. After I increased Swellow's Double Team level to the Max.,

                                    I will start attacking the DDs.

                                    And that's how I beat the DDs easily with a Lowed Level Team.

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by RKO90 View Post
                                    Hey, I found a bug.
                                    If you warp to the South Isle, then you open the menu > Pokemon, Abra will block your way and so you'll get trapped.
                                    Also, Abra will look like a Pikachu after it (see attachment)
                                    Well, then you'll have to use Gameshark to get out of this bug.
                                    __________________
                                    I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
                                      #1396    
                                    Old September 9th, 2008 (6:06 AM). Edited September 9th, 2008 by Blazichu.
                                    Pokémonlegend222's Avatar
                                    Pokémonlegend222 Pokémonlegend222 is offline
                                    Latias4Ever!
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jul 2007
                                      Location: Portugal
                                      Age: 22
                                      Nature: Docile
                                      Posts: 39
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by prince112 View Post
                                      They don't need to.

                                      In fact, they are just Lv.44 only!!!

                                      Even if my Espeon's dead, Swellow will be still Double Teaming himself!!

                                      Somehow, those dumb DDs (Dragon Dudes) only aim at my Espeon if she

                                      uses Sand Attack.

                                      And if my Swellow uses Double Team, those DDs aim at him!!

                                      So, according to what I know about the DDs, I will let my Swellow use

                                      Double Team so that the DDs will aim at him, and then I will let Espeon use

                                      Sand Attack. After I increased Swellow's Double Team level to the Max.,

                                      I will start attacking the DDs.

                                      And that's how I beat the DDs easily.
                                      That's some nice thinking, I would never think of some ingenius plan!

                                      I went through all the endings and went to your website DJG, poor Breatherna, why does that have to happen to her?
                                        #1397    
                                      Old September 9th, 2008 (4:31 PM).
                                      firemaster234567's Avatar
                                      firemaster234567 firemaster234567 is offline
                                      Chatot is epic!!!
                                         
                                        Join Date: Mar 2008
                                        Posts: 3
                                        I found braloom and exeggutor but tropius want move.
                                          #1398    
                                        Old September 9th, 2008 (11:34 PM).
                                        THM10's Avatar
                                        THM10 THM10 is offline
                                        Should I try again?
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jun 2008
                                          Location: Western Australia.
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Calm
                                          Posts: 72
                                          first up firemaster you have to so another event so he will move, try going to the Cave that belongs to Groudon, or once shaymin joins you, talk to breatherna.

                                          and, Jagold, i found a really major bug...
                                          when i lost to Sandslash and Giratina in Tower of Fate, instead of being re-incarnated by Devihell, i was sent back to my home and all the events were reset and the entire game messed up.

                                          Hopefully you can fix that.
                                          __________________
                                          I might have to try again...

                                          What I know in Pokemon GBA Rom hacking:
                                          Mapping, Scripting, Palette editing, Tile Editing.

                                          I haven't done any hacking in a while, thus my knowledge has decreased, but I still remember the the main things to an extent.
                                            #1399    
                                          Old September 10th, 2008 (2:05 AM).
                                          warsonic3000 warsonic3000 is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Apr 2008
                                            Posts: 6
                                            Can not download!What happened!
                                              #1400    
                                            Old September 10th, 2008 (2:28 AM).
                                            Crosell's Avatar
                                            Crosell Crosell is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Nov 2006
                                              Location: Netherlands
                                              Nature: Relaxed
                                              Posts: 654
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by THM10 View Post
                                              first up firemaster you have to so another event so he will move, try going to the Cave that belongs to Groudon, or once shaymin joins you, talk to breatherna.

                                              and, Jagold, i found a really major bug...
                                              when i lost to Sandslash and Giratina in Tower of Fate, instead of being re-incarnated by Devihell, i was sent back to my home and all the events were reset and the entire game messed up.

                                              Hopefully you can fix that.
                                              That is why you should train before battling the unknown =P
                                              Haha I just got shaymin in my team, Shaymin is a smartass really haha.
                                              Now i am going to groudon =) hope I can fight him :D
                                              __________________

                                              I'll make a man out of you!
                                              Closed Thread
                                              Quick Reply

                                              Sponsored Links
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:03 AM.