• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm new.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
I stumbled upon this while looking for hacks/modifications of Pokemon FireRed... I found one that i like very much around here (Pokemon ShinyGold), so i just thought i'd join and contribute to this place. I've been playing Pokemon since the original GB games first came out.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Cool, well welcome to PC spartan! (300 fan?)

Yeah we have any hacks here that are enjoyable, glad you stumbled upon the best place around ;D
So yeah Read the rules yadayada, Just have fun really, and it will be interesting to see what you contribute. Well Once more, Welcome to Pokecomunity. ;D

See you around,
Ryan

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
That's one badass Gyarados Avatar and Sig. Thanks by the way.

and yeah i'm a 300 fan... although i came up with my username before i saw the movie (This isn't the first board i used it on).

Edit: While going through the Hacks Showcase, i came across Pokemon Prism... which is another awesome mod imo, althought it hasn't been completed yet. The author seems to be Koolboyman... I haven't been here before but isn't he the creator of Pokemon Brown? (The best Pokemon hack ever imo, i d/l'ed it ages ago from "Zophar's Domain")

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Lol... thanks, but i am already experienced in Photoshop, i could just make one myself.

But thanks anyway.

Back