• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[April Fools 2008] Pokemon: T3h ULTAH SUPAH XTREME l33t Vershon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
  • NOTE: Acep DIZ thred cuz I forgot how tew mack n IPS fiel CUZ IPS MACKIN N" PATCHIN IS TEW HARD!!!!!

It me I masta haxor cuz I us progs but no hex cuz it DUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! It hax o Fire Red n it gewd cuz reg red SUX CUZ O GRAPHISSS. I ALSO MAD LOTZ AH JOKES All JOKES WER MAD N Thot By MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

In dis hax it da best hax u will lik cuz it gewd! It da best N Da UNIVERSE G!

It startz off as a REMACK of Gold. DAS RITE, A REMACK! Look @ dis SS it orignal u bet u wulndt sea n00 bark town N advance Is be as gewd n betta dan Zel. da only rson i hax is 2 be da next zel! I WILL BCOM DA NEX ZEL!!! Dis hax also beta dan Shiny Gold quartz, poop brown, marble, ruby desteeny, rijon adv, prism, and lots ah ota bad hax.

125nti9.png

Dis isnt an exat remack it has DIFFERENCE I SWARE IT DOSE ON MY LIFE IT DOSE. I go UP to t3h FUNMAZE!!!1

2a69urq.png

N a noo city!

mjwso5.png

I put WILD RARZ ON all t3h roots cuz reg pkmn sux.

o6ea0j.png

Is liek two put Masta balls n da mart 4 FREEE cuz reg ballz sux n u can get lots of legendaries.

2cr3401.png

At da end, I made amazing hax cuz I mad a remak o firered in firered I haxin masta!

gym2.png

LOOK @ Dat! I put Fire Red into Fire Red, I a MASTA HAXOR! I hope dis post getz as many views as shiny gold or else Is keels meself, liek dis guy.

Gee,i hope my thread will get as much poupularity as Shiny Gold's

if u don lik dis U a NEWB 4 LIEF. Holy Crap, I's so GANGSTA u Wn believ it! Don be hatin cuz I be so gangsta n ballin.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Seriously Coolboyman, I know you hate the direction that hacking is going, but did you really need to create this thread? And Moderators, why go along with this? If someone else had posted this, you wouldn't have accepted it.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    i understand that gold hacks don't get as much as attention as gba hacks because of graphics, but why waste your time making this thread?
    I don't like the fact that people give more attention to gba hacks because of graphics,and i would change it if i could but some people are just too ignorant too accept the fact that graphics don't matter nearly as much as the gameplay and story.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • *faints*

I was checking while logged out and I suddenly said "WHAT THE...???!!! Has CBMan gone insane???!!!"

Meh, I bought it. I'm such an innocent dude :laugh:

Gah, that's why I hate this day -_-

(Anyway, still be careful with this thread, dont leave this thing open for too long ;))

NIN: It was just a joke... You, like me, fell for it :P

[EDIT]: Aha! Finally, there's a new hack able to win the next HotW!!! LOLz

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    er...
    Spoiler:

Happy April Fools?

Well, the hack's er.., nice?
    I better try it later though...

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    well i know he wouldn't quit prism.He sounded serious to me though.But then again the pictures are terrible and i knew CBM wouldn't make that on purpose.
    well he was also terrible at spelling.
    i would think that he was either joking around or was trying to mock Advance game makers.
    well i fell for it but it is a bit embarrassing getting worked up because of an aprils fool.
    that was a dirty trick though.i'm not falling for another aprils fool again.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    O me gawddd1!!!!1111eleven!!!!!

Itsss iz 4ewsmoe!!!!11111

Graet! Ai luv ti!!!!

Aynaws i funddzz summmmme glithez1!111!!!

Luk!

125nti9.png

in da down corner!1

ist a lilll eror bot 1t$ k00000000000|_!!!111!!!one!!!!

g4wd l0k!

n plzzzzzae f1n1$hhhhhhhhh 17!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • O me gawddd1!!!!1111eleven!!!!!

Itsss iz 4ewsmoe!!!!11111

Graet! Ai luv ti!!!!

Aynaws i funddzz summmmme glithez1!111!!!

Luk!

125nti9.png

in da down corner!1

ist a lilll eror bot 1t$ k00000000000|_!!!111!!!one!!!!

g4wd l0k!

n plzzzzzae f1n1$hhhhhhhhh 17!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

That glitch is really messing up the game play! FIX IT AS SOON AS YOU CAN!

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
  • i have to say that i can barely understand what the heck this guy is saying.

ur not gangsta enuf. I'm the true gangsta here, rite up may boys wit Fiddy Cent, Soulja Boy, and Chad Warren.

And yeah it's April 1st where I'm currently at...
    WHICH IS DA GHETTO HOOD BOI!

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • lolololzbestestzhaxevar.

April fools day just keeps getting crazier... especially on the intarwebz!

*faints*

I was checking while logged out and I suddenly said "WHAT THE...???!!! Has CBMan gone insane???!!!"

Meh, I bought it. I'm such an innocent dude :laugh:

Gah, that's why I hate this day -_-

(Anyway, still be careful with this thread, dont leave this thing open for too long ;))

NIN: It was just a joke... You, like me, fell for it :P

[EDIT]: Aha! Finally, there's a new hack able to win the next HotW!!! LOLz

what gets me is who approved this O_O

haha, nice one, Zel.

DarkFear

I will ^^
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 22, 2010
    ur not gangsta enuf. I'm the true gangsta here, rite up may boys wit Fiddy Cent, Soulja Boy, and Chad Warren.

And yeah it's April 1st where I'm currently at...
    WHICH IS DA GHETTO HOOD BOI!

Chad Warren lol. Best joke of all is lvl 3 Zapdos. Well done CBM.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back