• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post Your Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Well, here's my desktop. Yes, LOLOLOL I PLEH SIMS. Even though I haven't actually played in a long time. Then you can see my stuffs. :D

Here~

Years
Your wallpaper is also awesome. :O (Also, couldn't you just change the resolution? O.o Surely it supports something better than 1024x786..)

I know :D I just love that picture!

It doesn't. When I first plugged it in, my resolution was larger, and it gave me a big TURN DOWN YOUR SCREEN RESOLUTION THIS ISN'T SUPPORTED sign right in the middle of the screen. The strange thing is, the picture looked just fine. >_>

I'm really too cheap to buy another monitor. It's only a minor inconvenience.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
there it is...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Gerri Shin

  
Years
well I got myself a couple new wallpapers to use simultaneously, so here they are. (Note they are all on different monitors)

ok this is my main lappy wallpaper

and these are what I connect to lappy when at my desk

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I have a program that rotates through everything in my wallpapers folder randomly, so every five minutes, my wallpaper changes to another one. I have about 200 in that folder. 8D; I did cap the wallpaper that was on screen earlier, though, so here's my desktop as of about 40 minutes ago:

Click for bigger! :D

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Oh noes.... not Beachy's!

I don't know, but since I got & wiped out a virus, my desktop has completely freaked out.

I think it'd be cool to show my wallpaper, even though you all will hate everything else. xD

Spoiler:

Desktop folder for my MSN and other cludder, and PC folder is with all kinds of documents and such. xD I guess I like a clean desktop *shrugs*

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2008
Here's mine.. Really need to find a decent wallpaper!

edit: Seriously, how do you guys use 800x600 or 1024x768? I just can't get anything done unless my monitor is set to some resonably high resolution!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back