Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #226    
Old June 25th, 2009 (12:44 AM).
dahamonnah dahamonnah is offline
     
    Join Date: May 2009
    Location: saudi arabia
    Gender:
    Nature: Modest
    Posts: 1
    yape (yet another pokemon editor) can do that..u just need to select a pkmn then select (at above) evolution..then theres a list that will ask u how do u want him to evolve...then select (with item) then select the item u want and here u go (i didnt use yape for a while so sum of the words i said can be a little different) hope i helped
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #227    
    Old July 4th, 2009 (11:47 PM).
    theGuy theGuy is offline
       
      Join Date: Jun 2009
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 3
      I downloaded the softwae just a week before, version is as seen 0.9.
      First of all awesome program.
      Emerald: I tried to put a master ball in 1st slot to be with rattata. But it didnt worked. Does the master ball be first introduced in the game before any pokemon can carry it in the wild? Also can I give it to a starter?
      I played the game a little than tried changing the data like types,attracks,evolution(tried turning torchik into a gangar and it worked LOL)etc then tried the game and it worked but not with the item things.
      I then tried to put the item first and start the game again from the start but in vain. Can it really change the item a pokemon is holding?
      Please ans. even if U dont know the ans or I would be checking for your ans for weeks.

      ps. I even tried it with FireRed but is having the same problem
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #228    
      Old July 5th, 2009 (12:09 PM).
      0m3GA ARS3NAL's Avatar
      0m3GA ARS3NAL 0m3GA ARS3NAL is offline
      Im comin' home...
      • Silver Tier
       
      Join Date: Jan 2008
      Location: Superjail Penitentiary
      Age: 24
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Gentle
      Posts: 1,812
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by theGuy View Post
      I downloaded the softwae just a week before, version is as seen 0.9.
      First of all awesome program.
      Emerald: I tried to put a master ball in 1st slot to be with rattata. But it didnt worked. Does the master ball be first introduced in the game before any pokemon can carry it in the wild? Also can I give it to a starter?
      I played the game a little than tried changing the data like types,attracks,evolution(tried turning torchik into a gangar and it worked LOL)etc then tried the game and it worked but not with the item things.
      I then tried to put the item first and start the game again from the start but in vain. Can it really change the item a pokemon is holding?
      Please ans. even if U dont know the ans or I would be checking for your ans for weeks.

      ps. I even tried it with FireRed but is having the same problem
      It can't change things, like if the starters are holding anything, BUT, it can change what pokemon in the wild might hold. The problem is actually catching the pokemon and seeing if it has that item, try doing that a few times...
      (Masterball? Really? Sounds kinda cheesy...)
      __________________
      >Boot Jailbot
      >Pass *****
      .
      .
      Jailbot OS Ver 1.1.2
      Greetings Warden
      of Superjail Penitentiary
      Awaiting user input...

      >Display User_Info
      ╠══User Info══╣
      Username:
      0m3GA ARS3NAL
      Age: 18
      Sex: Male ♂
      Race: Caucasian
      Quote:
      "What is this
      I don't even..."

      M/O: Often acts out to get attention, but recently has changed that. Has been studying up on hacking information and hopes to participate in more advanced hacking discussion.
      ╠══End of File══╣
      Awaiting user input...

      >
      Reply With Quote
        #229    
      Old July 5th, 2009 (3:29 PM).
      FinalZero's Avatar
      FinalZero FinalZero is offline
      ...
         
        Join Date: Dec 2008
        Posts: 113
        Quote:
        Emerald: I tried to put a master ball in 1st slot to be with rattata. But it didnt worked. Does the master ball be first introduced in the game before any pokemon can carry it in the wild? Also can I give it to a starter?
        Look into the help file. The slots that change what a pokemon are holding work, but they are percentages that the pokemon will hold that item; The top one 50% of the time, and 5% of the time for the bottom one.
        Reply With Quote
          #230    
        Old July 6th, 2009 (12:15 AM).
        theGuy theGuy is offline
           
          Join Date: Jun 2009
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 3
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by 0m3GA ARS3NAL View Post
          It can't change things, like if the starters are holding anything, BUT, it can change what pokemon in the wild might hold. The problem is actually catching the pokemon and seeing if it has that item, try doing that a few times...
          (Masterball? Really? Sounds kinda cheesy...)
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by FinalZero View Post
          Look into the help file. The slots that change what a pokemon are holding work, but they are percentages that the pokemon will hold that item; The top one 50% of the time, and 5% of the time for the bottom one.
          OK thankx for all your help.I'll try that.

          *Have a wonderfull week ahead*
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #231    
          Old July 8th, 2009 (11:03 PM).
          Vernman2121's Avatar
          Vernman2121 Vernman2121 is offline
             
            Join Date: Jul 2009
            Posts: 6
            it is possible to turn your poke invincible using YAPE.
            step 1:Go to the pokemon you wanna change (only do this to a pokemon that can only be found or obtained more than 1. otherwise, wilds will be invincible) in the YAPE pokemon list after you picked a ROM.
            Step 2:go to the type and ability section.
            Step 3: change pokemon you want to be invincible's type to ??? (it will be at the bottom) and change ability to wonder guard.

            ??? pokemon type has no weakness, and thanks to wonder guard, he cant even be hit.
            __________________
            FEAR MAH POWER!!!SUPER GOLEM!!!
            Reply With Quote
              #232    
            Old July 12th, 2009 (11:06 AM).
            EeckoBurst EeckoBurst is offline
               
              Join Date: Jul 2009
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 1
              Wow! I just got back into ROM and Hacks from a while ago and this tool, Silver, very nice! You can really do almost anything using it!

              Just one question, is there a way to make Ability %'s on Pokémon with two abilities?
              Reply With Quote
                #233    
              Old July 12th, 2009 (1:36 PM).
              poliwrath10's Avatar
              poliwrath10 poliwrath10 is offline
              Pokemon Dark World Owner
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2009
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Adamant
                Posts: 58
                Send a message via Yahoo to poliwrath10
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by 12345 View Post
                I can't open it.
                "Application error"
                (sorry, I know why I can't open it)
                That tool is good.

                i have same problem but the tool look very great
                __________________
                I play: Pokemon Platinum
                FC:
                0043-9621-9154 now it-s work
                Name:Ady

                My Trade Center:
                http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195092

                Reply With Quote
                  #234    
                Old July 14th, 2009 (12:50 PM). Edited July 14th, 2009 by destinedjagold.
                Powerflare's Avatar
                Powerflare Powerflare is offline
                • Silver Tier
                 
                Join Date: May 2008
                Age: 20
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Rash
                Posts: 112
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by pikamanser View Post
                Okay Thanks for the info BTW
                I have found a good text editor for Pokèmon games
                and it was advance text

                I am still a newbie in this forum
                You should learn to script. I find that is much easier to create a hack when you can script. You can give the player any Pokemon item, create movement scripts and much more. Although A-Text is basic, it doesn't allow the user to get the full advantage of scripting.

                http://youtube.com/foullump has good scripting tutorials.
                ________________________________________

                What is the latest version of YAPE?

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Vernman2121 View Post
                it is possible to turn your poke invincible using YAPE.
                step 1:Go to the pokemon you wanna change (only do this to a pokemon that can only be found or obtained more than 1. otherwise, wilds will be invincible) in the YAPE pokemon list after you picked a ROM.
                Step 2:go to the type and ability section.
                Step 3: change pokemon you want to be invincible's type to ??? (it will be at the bottom) and change ability to wonder guard.

                ??? pokemon type has no weakness, and thanks to wonder guard, he cant even be hit.
                Good strategy. You could go faster and take the one Dark/Ghost type in the game and give it Wonder Guard. In the 3rd gen games, there is only one Pokemon that has the Dark/Ghost type which has no super-effective weaknesses. (Saybleye)
                Reply With Quote
                  #235    
                Old July 15th, 2009 (1:54 AM).
                jpsantos09's Avatar
                jpsantos09 jpsantos09 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Oct 2008
                  Gender:
                  Posts: 6
                  GOOD WORK I WILL TRY IT!! KEEP IT UP MAN!!
                  Reply With Quote
                    #236    
                  Old July 15th, 2009 (12:01 PM).
                  0m3GA ARS3NAL's Avatar
                  0m3GA ARS3NAL 0m3GA ARS3NAL is offline
                  Im comin' home...
                  • Silver Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2008
                  Location: Superjail Penitentiary
                  Age: 24
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Gentle
                  Posts: 1,812
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jpsantos09 View Post
                  GOOD WORK I WILL TRY IT!! KEEP IT UP MAN!!
                  Woman... she is a girl...
                  Sorry, just letting you know...
                  __________________
                  >Boot Jailbot
                  >Pass *****
                  .
                  .
                  Jailbot OS Ver 1.1.2
                  Greetings Warden
                  of Superjail Penitentiary
                  Awaiting user input...

                  >Display User_Info
                  ╠══User Info══╣
                  Username:
                  0m3GA ARS3NAL
                  Age: 18
                  Sex: Male ♂
                  Race: Caucasian
                  Quote:
                  "What is this
                  I don't even..."

                  M/O: Often acts out to get attention, but recently has changed that. Has been studying up on hacking information and hopes to participate in more advanced hacking discussion.
                  ╠══End of File══╣
                  Awaiting user input...

                  >
                  Reply With Quote
                    #237    
                  Old July 22nd, 2009 (10:44 AM).
                  TeaBubblez TeaBubblez is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2009
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 1
                    when i use the evolution program in YAPe whenever i reach that lvl to EV it always fails and has the "??" instead of lvling. why is that . thnx
                    Reply With Quote
                      #238    
                    Old July 22nd, 2009 (10:52 AM).
                    Banjora Marxvile's Avatar
                    Banjora Marxvile Banjora Marxvile is offline
                    hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
                       
                      Join Date: May 2008
                      Age: 23
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Bashful
                      Posts: 3,487
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by TeaBubblez View Post
                      when i use the evolution program in YAPe whenever i reach that lvl to EV it always fails and has the "??" instead of lvling. why is that . thnx
                      Statement: Probably because to get the evolved form of that pokemon, you need the National Dex. Learn how to make that enabled early on.
                      __________________


                      Temmie vibrates intensely.

                      awwAwa cute!! (pets u)

                      OMG!! humans TOO CUTE (dies)

                      can't blame a BARK for tryin'...

                      RATED TEM OUTTA TEM.

                      Reply With Quote
                        #239    
                      Old July 23rd, 2009 (6:35 AM).
                      Crysal Crysal is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2009
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 20
                        If I run the ball icon, an application error show:
                        "The application failed to initialze properly (0xc000013)."
                        Reply With Quote
                          #240    
                        Old July 24th, 2009 (9:47 PM).
                        Germaniac's Avatar
                        Germaniac Germaniac is offline
                        Victoria Concordia Crescit
                           
                          Join Date: May 2009
                          Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
                          Age: 18
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Relaxed
                          Posts: 565
                          Wow, very great tools silver314!
                          __________________
                          Reply With Quote
                            #241    
                          Old July 29th, 2009 (2:54 AM).
                          onyx79's Avatar
                          onyx79 onyx79 is offline
                          Red Dead Revolver
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2009
                            Location: Orange Islands (=
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Modest
                            Posts: 503
                            this program doesn't work for me can someone upload this and give me if possible?
                            __________________
                            my room base: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5397075&postcount=64
                            Reply With Quote
                              #242    
                            Old July 31st, 2009 (9:16 AM).
                            Enraged_Nightmares's Avatar
                            Enraged_Nightmares Enraged_Nightmares is offline
                            ZE MONSTER O_O
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2009
                              Location: Under your bed ^_^
                              Age: 22
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Quirky
                              Posts: 11
                              NIFTY! This editor has really helped with my rom hack! Thanks!!
                              __________________
                              A lunch box...
                              About this size....
                              and I put in...
                              The riceballs .....
                              Reply With Quote
                                #243    
                              Old August 1st, 2009 (3:25 AM). Edited August 1st, 2009 by rageddeath.
                              rageddeath rageddeath is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2009
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 1
                                This tool is really really good i have been trying to get a tool that lets me change a pokemons pokedex entrie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                what does the coullor thing do?
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #244    
                                Old August 2nd, 2009 (9:05 AM).
                                ville!'s Avatar
                                ville! ville! is offline
                                Abbysus, abbysus invocat!
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2009
                                  Location: Perú
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Rash
                                  Posts: 53
                                  is possible put a evolution chain like vespiquen and combee? or female snorunt evolve into froslass?
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #245    
                                  Old August 2nd, 2009 (3:54 PM).
                                  0m3GA ARS3NAL's Avatar
                                  0m3GA ARS3NAL 0m3GA ARS3NAL is offline
                                  Im comin' home...
                                  • Silver Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2008
                                  Location: Superjail Penitentiary
                                  Age: 24
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Gentle
                                  Posts: 1,812
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by ville! View Post
                                  is possible put a evolution chain like vespiquen and combee? or female snorunt evolve into froslass?
                                  Unfortunatly no, that cant be done so easily in the GBA games
                                  __________________
                                  >Boot Jailbot
                                  >Pass *****
                                  .
                                  .
                                  Jailbot OS Ver 1.1.2
                                  Greetings Warden
                                  of Superjail Penitentiary
                                  Awaiting user input...

                                  >Display User_Info
                                  ╠══User Info══╣
                                  Username:
                                  0m3GA ARS3NAL
                                  Age: 18
                                  Sex: Male ♂
                                  Race: Caucasian
                                  Quote:
                                  "What is this
                                  I don't even..."

                                  M/O: Often acts out to get attention, but recently has changed that. Has been studying up on hacking information and hopes to participate in more advanced hacking discussion.
                                  ╠══End of File══╣
                                  Awaiting user input...

                                  >
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #246    
                                  Old August 2nd, 2009 (4:08 PM).
                                  Pokepal17's Avatar
                                  Pokepal17 Pokepal17 is offline
                                  More cowbell~
                                  • Silver Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: Oct 2008
                                  Location: Steeltown
                                  Age: 22
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Modest
                                  Posts: 1,511
                                  I used this tool about 2 weeks ago and all I can say is, it's totally awesome!
                                  I can do almost anything regarding Pokemon data. :D
                                  __________________
                                  Pokémon Stardrop
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #247    
                                  Old August 3rd, 2009 (6:06 AM).
                                  DiSCIclaimer's Avatar
                                  DiSCIclaimer DiSCIclaimer is offline
                                  Is Taking Over The Earth
                                     
                                    Join Date: Aug 2009
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 41
                                    THIS IS the best thanx allot for making this!!
                                    __________________
                                    Quote:
                                    ...DAmM taKinG ovA tHe WoRld is HarD...
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #248    
                                    Old August 3rd, 2009 (11:00 AM).
                                    PhantomHacker's Avatar
                                    PhantomHacker PhantomHacker is offline
                                    Rom Hacker
                                       
                                      Join Date: Aug 2009
                                      Location: Littleroot
                                      Age: 23
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Mild
                                      Posts: 3
                                      This is amazing! I will have to try it out!
                                      __________________
                                      Sinnoh:

                                      Hoenn:
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #249    
                                      Old August 3rd, 2009 (1:02 PM).
                                      FinalZero's Avatar
                                      FinalZero FinalZero is offline
                                      ...
                                         
                                        Join Date: Dec 2008
                                        Posts: 113
                                        Quote:
                                        or female snorunt evolve into froslass?
                                        As Omega said, you can't do that in the advance generation. I'm guessing that they added an extra bit or byte to the type of evolution marker in the DS games, thus giving more ways on how to evolve. That being said, you can make a small work around by giving snorunt a 50/50 chance of being male/female, but frosslass 0/100. That way the frosslass will still always be female.
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #250    
                                        Old August 3rd, 2009 (1:22 PM).
                                        0m3GA ARS3NAL's Avatar
                                        0m3GA ARS3NAL 0m3GA ARS3NAL is offline
                                        Im comin' home...
                                        • Silver Tier
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2008
                                        Location: Superjail Penitentiary
                                        Age: 24
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Gentle
                                        Posts: 1,812
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by FinalZero View Post
                                        As Omega said, you can't do that in the advance generation. I'm guessing that they added an extra bit or byte to the type of evolution marker in the DS games, thus giving more ways on how to evolve. That being said, you can make a small work around by giving snorunt a 50/50 chance of being male/female, but frosslass 0/100. That way the frosslass will still always be female.
                                        OR, you can make 2 snorunts...
                                        One has a 100% chance of being male, one having a 100% chance of female, that way, Give the male the ability to ONLY evolve into Glalie, and the female the ability to evolve to a Glalie OR a Frosslass...
                                        __________________
                                        >Boot Jailbot
                                        >Pass *****
                                        .
                                        .
                                        Jailbot OS Ver 1.1.2
                                        Greetings Warden
                                        of Superjail Penitentiary
                                        Awaiting user input...

                                        >Display User_Info
                                        ╠══User Info══╣
                                        Username:
                                        0m3GA ARS3NAL
                                        Age: 18
                                        Sex: Male ♂
                                        Race: Caucasian
                                        Quote:
                                        "What is this
                                        I don't even..."

                                        M/O: Often acts out to get attention, but recently has changed that. Has been studying up on hacking information and hopes to participate in more advanced hacking discussion.
                                        ╠══End of File══╣
                                        Awaiting user input...

                                        >
                                        Reply With Quote
                                        Reply
                                        Quick Reply

                                        Sponsored Links
                                        Thread Tools

                                        Posting Rules
                                        You may not post new threads
                                        You may not post replies
                                        You may not post attachments
                                        You may not edit your posts

                                        BB code is On
                                        Smilies are On
                                        [IMG] code is On
                                        HTML code is Off

                                        Forum Jump


                                        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:53 PM.