The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games Custom Game Development
PC Games

Custom Game Development Your number one stop for anything related to creating games (except ROM hacks). You can even make your own!

Closed Thread

Old November 28th, 2016 (10:54 AM).

I was just looking for the list of Pokemon PC games? I've found some...

The ones I have are:
Zeta
Uranium
Alchemist
Grey Topaz
Insurgence
Umber
Reborn
Raptor EX
And Ethereal Gates but I'm pretty sure that's a demo atm. Is there any good ones I'm missing?

Relevant Advertising!

Old November 28th, 2016 (5:39 PM).
Making BW-style OWs for RMXP

Nature: Calm
I am so sorry if this sounds sarcastic, but if you looked just a bit higher, you would have seen the Game Showcase and Progressing Games forums, which have a bunch of games.

I don't think there is a list per ce, but I don't know for a fact.

Old November 28th, 2016 (11:01 PM).

Yeah no, I'm aware of that section. I was looking for PC specific ones, not really rom hacks... That doesn't really distinguish them as far as I can tell anyway.
Old November 28th, 2016 (11:08 PM).
A238

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuntZero View Post
Yeah no, I'm aware of that section. I was looking for PC specific ones, not really rom hacks... That doesn't really distinguish them as far as I can tell anyway.
Well, considering the fact that the ROM Hacks have their own section, and this isn't it, then I think it would be safe to say that these are "PC specific "games.

There are two different sections: Hacks and Fan-Games. Hacks are, well, hacks that require an emulator and the game's ROM to play. Fan-Games are made usually using RPG Maker and Essentials, which is what makes them playable without any emulator or such or in other terms, PC specific. And your list barely scratches the surface of "PC specific" games. There's probably hundreds of them here.

Name: Voi
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Old November 29th, 2016 (8:43 AM).
PKHeX User

Nature: Docile
I clicked on this thread thinking it was going to be about Pokémon games for PC created by companies, such as Pokémon Team Turbo. I used to spend my time on fan games created in Game Maker, when the old YoYo Games website was a thing.
Old November 29th, 2016 (8:30 PM).

This section is not for ROM hacks, and most if not all games here are for PC (there's a couple mobile I think).
The subtitle for this section: "The place for making all kinds of games (except ROM hacks)!"

Thread closed
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links