Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #76    
Old July 23rd, 2008 (7:18 AM).
PokemonPlatnum's Avatar
PokemonPlatnum PokemonPlatnum is offline
nomnomnom.
     
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Location: Ireland
    Age: 23
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Sassy
    Posts: 259
    Graphics Update!


    ^Flora Town^
    I hope you like the improved tileset - Tiles from Don Patch
    I also made the grass an Autotile making it sway in the wind.....

    ^The Tileset showing all features-Water by Me...
    __________________

    Official Forum for a Zelda Engine in RMXP, Sign up now!

    --------------------------------------------------------
    Update Patch 4 Coming Soon.


    Relevant Advertising!

      #77    
    Old July 27th, 2008 (9:17 AM). Edited July 27th, 2008 by PokemonPlatnum.
    PokemonPlatnum's Avatar
    PokemonPlatnum PokemonPlatnum is offline
    nomnomnom.
       
      Join Date: Apr 2008
      Location: Ireland
      Age: 23
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Sassy
      Posts: 259
      Ok I'm back With another Update!


      Is the Kanto Region in this Game?

      We also got A new member to are team the brillant Mapper
      SDODC13
      __________________

      Official Forum for a Zelda Engine in RMXP, Sign up now!

      --------------------------------------------------------
      Update Patch 4 Coming Soon.

        #78    
      Old July 27th, 2008 (1:08 PM).
      SDODC13's Avatar
      SDODC13 SDODC13 is offline
      Champion Miki wants to {blank}
         
        Join Date: Aug 2006
        Gender:
        Nature: Gentle
        Posts: 123
        This shall prove to be entertaining. I cant wait to get started. So anyway for a lack of a better introduction, Hi glad to be a part of the team.
          #79    
        Old July 27th, 2008 (2:34 PM).
        Death_Mande's Avatar
        Death_Mande Death_Mande is offline
        Avenged Sevenfold.
           
          Join Date: Jul 2007
          Location: The Island of Enchantment.
          Age: 23
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Modest
          Posts: 196
          This game will be fun to beat xD
          Spoiler:
          I'd apply for a mapper, but, i only have basic FR tiles with no grass/water animation. I'm good with RPG Maker XP 1.02 though (I own a copy xD)
          __________________
          Endless sorrow.
            #80    
          Old July 27th, 2008 (2:53 PM).
          giraman's Avatar
          giraman giraman is offline
             
            Join Date: Jul 2008
            Posts: 13
            Awesome game! keep up the good work Can I ask if there is a main pokemon like in pearl or diamond?
              #81    
            Old July 28th, 2008 (2:13 AM).
            PokemonPlatnum's Avatar
            PokemonPlatnum PokemonPlatnum is offline
            nomnomnom.
               
              Join Date: Apr 2008
              Location: Ireland
              Age: 23
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Sassy
              Posts: 259
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by SDODC13 View Post
              This shall prove to be entertaining. I cant wait to get started. So anyway for a lack of a better introduction, Hi glad to be a part of the team.
              I'm glad your in the Team

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Death_Mande View Post
              This game will be fun to beat xD
              Spoiler:
              I'd apply for a mapper, but, i only have basic FR tiles with no grass/water animation. I'm good with RPG Maker XP 1.02 though (I own a copy xD)
              You could design the maps and I'll make them in my game!


              Quote:
              Originally Posted by giraman View Post
              Awesome game! keep up the good work Can I ask if there is a main pokemon like in pearl or diamond?
              If you mean a new generation of Pokémon,No.They are not needed in this Fan-game.

              Update:
              With the Brilliant and much needed work from Hall of Famer we have now got the full Region of Kanto in our Game!
              __________________

              Official Forum for a Zelda Engine in RMXP, Sign up now!

              --------------------------------------------------------
              Update Patch 4 Coming Soon.

                #82    
              Old July 28th, 2008 (2:42 AM).
              Hall Of Famer's Avatar
              Hall Of Famer Hall Of Famer is offline
              Born as Hall of Famer
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2008
                Location: In the World of Fame
                Posts: 742
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by PokemonPlatnum View Post

                Update:
                With the Brilliant and much needed work from Hall of Famer we have now got the full Region of Kanto in our Game!
                So you eventually got the maps to work? Congratulations! You may use the inside rooms tilesets from my Pokemon HOF V1.1's picture folder as well. This game is looking better and more people are supporting on your game project now. So keep it up and you'll get a popular pokemon fan game soon.
                __________________
                Yes, I am the founder of Pokemon HOF



                My sites:
                Pokemon Mysidia: http://www.pokemonmysidia.com
                Poketube: http://www.pokemonmysidia.org
                Pokemon HOF Official site: http://pkmnhalloffame.pokemonmysidia.com
                Mysidian's board: www.pokemonmysidia.com/forum

                Quote:
                Women are beautiful for the simple fact they are women.


                  #83    
                Old July 28th, 2008 (2:59 AM).
                PokemonPlatnum's Avatar
                PokemonPlatnum PokemonPlatnum is offline
                nomnomnom.
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2008
                  Location: Ireland
                  Age: 23
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Sassy
                  Posts: 259
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Hall Of Famer View Post
                  So you eventually got the maps to work? Congratulations! You may use the inside rooms tilesets from my Pokemon HOF V1.1's picture folder as well. This game is looking better and more people are supporting on your game project now. So keep it up and you'll get a popular pokemon fan game soon.
                  I still can't thank you enough for this thank you very much, and on that note A Demo could be arriving soon!
                  __________________

                  Official Forum for a Zelda Engine in RMXP, Sign up now!

                  --------------------------------------------------------
                  Update Patch 4 Coming Soon.

                    #84    
                  Old July 28th, 2008 (3:04 AM).
                  Hall Of Famer's Avatar
                  Hall Of Famer Hall Of Famer is offline
                  Born as Hall of Famer
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2008
                    Location: In the World of Fame
                    Posts: 742
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by PokemonPlatnum View Post
                    I still can't thank you enough for this thank you very much, and on that note A Demo could be arriving soon!
                    You're welcome. I can even send the Johto Maps to you if you want(though I don't think it's necessary to use that at this point of your game project). Btw, I saw you made custom window screen for your game at the first page so can you please help me with the D/P window skin issue? I've already got the D/P text skins but the window skin is still in Pokemon R/S/E style so it looks unbalanced. Anyway, feel free contacting me if you need anything for this fan game. Have a good time!
                    __________________
                    Yes, I am the founder of Pokemon HOF



                    My sites:
                    Pokemon Mysidia: http://www.pokemonmysidia.com
                    Poketube: http://www.pokemonmysidia.org
                    Pokemon HOF Official site: http://pkmnhalloffame.pokemonmysidia.com
                    Mysidian's board: www.pokemonmysidia.com/forum

                    Quote:
                    Women are beautiful for the simple fact they are women.


                      #85    
                    Old July 28th, 2008 (3:06 AM).
                    PokemonPlatnum's Avatar
                    PokemonPlatnum PokemonPlatnum is offline
                    nomnomnom.
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2008
                      Location: Ireland
                      Age: 23
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Sassy
                      Posts: 259
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Hall Of Famer View Post
                      You're welcome. I can even send the Johto Maps to you if you want(though I don't think it's necessary to use that at this point of your game project). Btw, I saw you made custom window screen for your game at the first page so can you please help me with the D/P window skin issue? I've already got the D/P text skins but the window skin is still in Pokemon R/S/E style so it looks unbalanced. Anyway, feel free contacting me if you need anything for this fan game. Have a good time!
                      I am not sure by what you mean by this I'll help I=f you'll explain it clearly.
                      __________________

                      Official Forum for a Zelda Engine in RMXP, Sign up now!

                      --------------------------------------------------------
                      Update Patch 4 Coming Soon.

                        #86    
                      Old July 28th, 2008 (3:14 AM).
                      Hall Of Famer's Avatar
                      Hall Of Famer Hall Of Famer is offline
                      Born as Hall of Famer
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2008
                        Location: In the World of Fame
                        Posts: 742
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by PokemonPlatnum View Post
                        I am not sure by what you mean by this I'll help I=f you'll explain it clearly.
                        Okay I'll explain. You can see the attachment I uploaded. The first one is an example of Text skin, which will be applied when you walk into an NPC and talk to him/her. The second pic is the window skin that you will see it when opening the Menu. Wichu already helped me editing the text skins into D/P style but the window skin remains the original R/S/E style. I thought the game would look weird if the text skin and window skin don't match each other well so I wish you could help me editing the window skin like the way it is in Pokemon D/P.

                        If you still don't get it, see the post #59 at your own game thread and you'll see what I mean by Window skin.
                        Attached Images
                        File Type: png dpskin.png‎ (1.3 KB, 10 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                        File Type: png Windowskin.PNG‎ (670 Bytes, 3 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                        __________________
                        Yes, I am the founder of Pokemon HOF



                        My sites:
                        Pokemon Mysidia: http://www.pokemonmysidia.com
                        Poketube: http://www.pokemonmysidia.org
                        Pokemon HOF Official site: http://pkmnhalloffame.pokemonmysidia.com
                        Mysidian's board: www.pokemonmysidia.com/forum

                        Quote:
                        Women are beautiful for the simple fact they are women.


                          #87    
                        Old July 28th, 2008 (3:17 AM).
                        PokemonPlatnum's Avatar
                        PokemonPlatnum PokemonPlatnum is offline
                        nomnomnom.
                           
                          Join Date: Apr 2008
                          Location: Ireland
                          Age: 23
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Sassy
                          Posts: 259
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Hall Of Famer View Post
                          Okay I'll explain. You can see the attachment I uploaded. The first one is an example of Text skin, which will be applied when you walk into an NPC and talk to him/her. The second pic is the window skin that you will see it when opening the Menu. Wichu already helped me editing the text skins into D/P style but the window skin remains the original R/S/E style. I thought the game would look weird if the text skin and window skin don't match each other well so I wish you could help me editing the window skin like the way it is in Pokemon D/P.
                          I'll try to help.
                          I say I'll try because I've never done it befor.
                          __________________

                          Official Forum for a Zelda Engine in RMXP, Sign up now!

                          --------------------------------------------------------
                          Update Patch 4 Coming Soon.

                            #88    
                          Old July 28th, 2008 (3:21 AM).
                          Hall Of Famer's Avatar
                          Hall Of Famer Hall Of Famer is offline
                          Born as Hall of Famer
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2008
                            Location: In the World of Fame
                            Posts: 742
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by PokemonPlatnum View Post
                            I'll try to help.
                            I say I'll try because I've never done it befor.
                            That's okay but didn't you ever try editing the window skin before? I thought you did 'cause the window skin looks different from the original skin Poccil provide in your screenshots.
                            __________________
                            Yes, I am the founder of Pokemon HOF



                            My sites:
                            Pokemon Mysidia: http://www.pokemonmysidia.com
                            Poketube: http://www.pokemonmysidia.org
                            Pokemon HOF Official site: http://pkmnhalloffame.pokemonmysidia.com
                            Mysidian's board: www.pokemonmysidia.com/forum

                            Quote:
                            Women are beautiful for the simple fact they are women.


                              #89    
                            Old July 28th, 2008 (3:26 AM).
                            PokemonPlatnum's Avatar
                            PokemonPlatnum PokemonPlatnum is offline
                            nomnomnom.
                               
                              Join Date: Apr 2008
                              Location: Ireland
                              Age: 23
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Sassy
                              Posts: 259
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Hall Of Famer View Post
                              That's okay but didn't you ever try editing the window skin before? I thought you did 'cause the window skin looks different from the original skin Poccil provide in your screenshots.
                              Yeah I'vE DONE IT BEFORE HOPEFULLY THIS WILL DO WELL.
                              __________________

                              Official Forum for a Zelda Engine in RMXP, Sign up now!

                              --------------------------------------------------------
                              Update Patch 4 Coming Soon.

                                #90    
                              Old July 28th, 2008 (3:28 AM).
                              Hall Of Famer's Avatar
                              Hall Of Famer Hall Of Famer is offline
                              Born as Hall of Famer
                                 
                                Join Date: Mar 2008
                                Location: In the World of Fame
                                Posts: 742
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by PokemonPlatnum View Post
                                Yeah I'vE DONE IT BEFORE HOPEFULLY THIS WILL DO WELL.
                                That's very kind of you. Have a good day and I'm looking forward to hearing some good news from you.
                                __________________
                                Yes, I am the founder of Pokemon HOF



                                My sites:
                                Pokemon Mysidia: http://www.pokemonmysidia.com
                                Poketube: http://www.pokemonmysidia.org
                                Pokemon HOF Official site: http://pkmnhalloffame.pokemonmysidia.com
                                Mysidian's board: www.pokemonmysidia.com/forum

                                Quote:
                                Women are beautiful for the simple fact they are women.


                                  #91    
                                Old July 28th, 2008 (6:38 AM).
                                PokemonPlatnum's Avatar
                                PokemonPlatnum PokemonPlatnum is offline
                                nomnomnom.
                                   
                                  Join Date: Apr 2008
                                  Location: Ireland
                                  Age: 23
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Sassy
                                  Posts: 259
                                  I Pm'd it to you HOF but I don't think it's brilliant.
                                  __________________

                                  Official Forum for a Zelda Engine in RMXP, Sign up now!

                                  --------------------------------------------------------
                                  Update Patch 4 Coming Soon.

                                    #92    
                                  Old July 28th, 2008 (7:10 AM).
                                  SDODC13's Avatar
                                  SDODC13 SDODC13 is offline
                                  Champion Miki wants to {blank}
                                     
                                    Join Date: Aug 2006
                                    Gender:
                                    Nature: Gentle
                                    Posts: 123
                                    *yawn* Good Morning people. Back to the drawing board.
                                      #93    
                                    Old July 28th, 2008 (7:15 AM).
                                    PokemonPlatnum's Avatar
                                    PokemonPlatnum PokemonPlatnum is offline
                                    nomnomnom.
                                       
                                      Join Date: Apr 2008
                                      Location: Ireland
                                      Age: 23
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Sassy
                                      Posts: 259
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by SDODC13 View Post
                                      *yawn* Good Morning people. Back to the drawing board.
                                      Good Morning!
                                      Today I want you to make a couple of routes up.
                                      __________________

                                      Official Forum for a Zelda Engine in RMXP, Sign up now!

                                      --------------------------------------------------------
                                      Update Patch 4 Coming Soon.

                                        #94    
                                      Old July 28th, 2008 (7:19 AM).
                                      SDODC13's Avatar
                                      SDODC13 SDODC13 is offline
                                      Champion Miki wants to {blank}
                                         
                                        Join Date: Aug 2006
                                        Gender:
                                        Nature: Gentle
                                        Posts: 123
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by PokemonPlatnum View Post
                                        Good Morning!
                                        Today I want you to make a couple of routes up.
                                        With the maps I was working on I' was actualy at that point. I'm backtracking through the kanto maps and I'm overmapping Cinnabar through to Fushia transforming seafoam into a new cave. It makes it easier if I make the maps flow. Any other Ideas?
                                          #95    
                                        Old July 28th, 2008 (7:29 AM).
                                        PokemonPlatnum's Avatar
                                        PokemonPlatnum PokemonPlatnum is offline
                                        nomnomnom.
                                           
                                          Join Date: Apr 2008
                                          Location: Ireland
                                          Age: 23
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Sassy
                                          Posts: 259
                                          Emm...
                                          Do what you feel like doing.
                                          __________________

                                          Official Forum for a Zelda Engine in RMXP, Sign up now!

                                          --------------------------------------------------------
                                          Update Patch 4 Coming Soon.

                                            #96    
                                          Old July 28th, 2008 (7:31 AM).
                                          SDODC13's Avatar
                                          SDODC13 SDODC13 is offline
                                          Champion Miki wants to {blank}
                                             
                                            Join Date: Aug 2006
                                            Gender:
                                            Nature: Gentle
                                            Posts: 123
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by PokemonPlatnum View Post
                                            Emm...
                                            Do what you feel like doing.
                                            Ok Just trying to get an idea
                                              #97    
                                            Old July 28th, 2008 (7:34 AM).
                                            PokemonPlatnum's Avatar
                                            PokemonPlatnum PokemonPlatnum is offline
                                            nomnomnom.
                                               
                                              Join Date: Apr 2008
                                              Location: Ireland
                                              Age: 23
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Sassy
                                              Posts: 259
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by SDODC13 View Post
                                              Ok Just trying to get an idea
                                              Ok,I'm waiting....
                                              Now everybody my games demo could be out very soon.
                                              It will include 3 gyms.
                                              __________________

                                              Official Forum for a Zelda Engine in RMXP, Sign up now!

                                              --------------------------------------------------------
                                              Update Patch 4 Coming Soon.

                                                #98    
                                              Old July 28th, 2008 (8:20 AM).
                                              PokemonOI's Avatar
                                              PokemonOI PokemonOI is offline
                                              Back To WORK!
                                                 
                                                Join Date: May 2008
                                                Location: INSULA
                                                Nature: Brave
                                                Posts: 1,575
                                                A demo! sweet cant wait. how soon is soon?
                                                  #99    
                                                Old July 28th, 2008 (8:53 AM).
                                                SDODC13's Avatar
                                                SDODC13 SDODC13 is offline
                                                Champion Miki wants to {blank}
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Aug 2006
                                                  Gender:
                                                  Nature: Gentle
                                                  Posts: 123
                                                  Intro route (52)
                                                  Mnt route (53) Wish this one didnt shrink when i took the pic...
                                                    #100    
                                                  Old July 28th, 2008 (10:02 AM).
                                                  PoKéMaKeR's Avatar
                                                  PoKéMaKeR PoKéMaKeR is offline
                                                  Pokemon Rancher creator!
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Apr 2008
                                                    Location: The Netherlands :)
                                                    Gender:
                                                    Nature: Relaxed
                                                    Posts: 293
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by SDODC13 View Post
                                                    Intro route (52)
                                                    Mnt route (53) Wish this one didnt shrink when i took the pic...
                                                    Is it just me or are not able to get off the mountain at the right side of the pic?
                                                    anyways the maps look quite good i think!
                                                    __________________
                                                    (Click for the thread)



                                                    Last update on the Rancher thread: February 26th 2009

                                                    Closed Thread

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:19 PM.