Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old June 16th, 2008 (2:50 PM). Edited July 25th, 2008 by Ulquiorra.
Ulquiorra's Avatar
Ulquiorra Ulquiorra is offline
Events-Collector
    FC:
    IGN:
     
    Join Date: Jun 2008
    Gender:
    Nature: Lonely
    Posts: 25
    Close Topic...................
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old June 16th, 2008 (2:53 PM).
    Devil's Guitarist's Avatar
    Devil's Guitarist Devil's Guitarist is offline
      FC:
      IGN:
       
      Join Date: Apr 2008
      Posts: 347
      hey,is this for trade?if so,i want the 10 ANIV raikou and the tanabata jirachi
      Reply With Quote
        #3    
      Old June 16th, 2008 (2:54 PM).
      Ulquiorra's Avatar
      Ulquiorra Ulquiorra is offline
      Events-Collector
        FC:
        IGN:
         
        Join Date: Jun 2008
        Gender:
        Nature: Lonely
        Posts: 25
        Yes, it is for trade. That offer you?
        Reply With Quote
          #4    
        Old June 16th, 2008 (3:01 PM).
        Devil's Guitarist's Avatar
        Devil's Guitarist Devil's Guitarist is offline
          FC:
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: Apr 2008
          Posts: 347
          dude,i undestand that english isn't ur native language,well me too.anyway,i have a shiny nidoran M,shiny charmander,and any pokemon from my thread except for raikou and deoxys and rayquaza because i release that they were hacks.
          Reply With Quote
            #5    
          Old June 16th, 2008 (3:02 PM).
          Karubunseru's Avatar
          Karubunseru Karubunseru is offline
          puuuuh
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Apr 2008
            Location: Budapest (Hungary)
            Gender:
            Posts: 16
            Do you want my Byrant Park Latias?
            Or something else from my thread?
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #6    
            Old June 16th, 2008 (3:02 PM).
            Devil's Guitarist's Avatar
            Devil's Guitarist Devil's Guitarist is offline
              FC:
              IGN:
               
              Join Date: Apr 2008
              Posts: 347
              dude,i undestand that english isn't ur native language,well me too.anyway,i have a shiny nidoran M,shiny charmander,and any pokemon from my thread except for raikou and deoxys and rayquaza because i release that they were hacks.
              see ya!
              Reply With Quote
                #7    
              Old June 16th, 2008 (3:15 PM).
              paperfunk's Avatar
              paperfunk paperfunk is offline
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Feb 2008
                Posts: 419
                what do you want for the Pokemon Ranch Pikachu?, and what are its moves?

                EDIT: @ Awesome27, you can just edit your post, no need to post the same thing again just to add two words to it.
                __________________

                My Lovely Pair; My Sister; My 2nd Sister;
                My 3rd Sister; My Brother; My Evil twin
                Big Kenny from Big & Rich once said:
                "Love everybody. I keep these words around me everywhere,
                because i cannot afford to forget the simple premise that
                for everything we give, the same shall be returned as a thousand-fold..."
                Keep these words with you wherever you go,
                and this world will be a better place.
                Reply With Quote
                  #8    
                Old June 16th, 2008 (10:49 PM).
                Ulquiorra's Avatar
                Ulquiorra Ulquiorra is offline
                Events-Collector
                  FC:
                  IGN:
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2008
                  Gender:
                  Nature: Lonely
                  Posts: 25
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by awesome27 View Post
                  dude,i undestand that english isn't ur native language,well me too.anyway,i have a shiny nidoran M,shiny charmander,and any pokemon from my thread except for raikou and deoxys and rayquaza because i release that they were hacks.
                  see ya!
                  It does not interest me in the shiny.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #9    
                  Old June 16th, 2008 (10:56 PM).
                  -PoKeMoN_gAmEr-'s Avatar
                  -PoKeMoN_gAmEr- -PoKeMoN_gAmEr- is offline
                  HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
                    FC: 4227-3039-5089
                    IGN: Hydros
                     
                    Join Date: Feb 2008
                    Location: Pallet Town, Kanto
                    Age: 25
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 78
                    Suicune DO:10JAHRE 06227
                    Lugia DO:10JAHRE 06227
                    -30317 - Eng Sapphire Zigzagoon
                    Hayley Ranch:
                    Pikachu
                    Staravia
                    Phione
                    Ponyta
                    Shroomish
                    Croagunk
                    Buneary
                    Pachirisu
                    for my events look at my threads or ill just pm u
                    __________________
                    ポケモンゲーマー
                    ^(Pokemon Gamer)^

                    Member Since: February 25th, 2008
                    Reply With Quote
                      #10    
                    Old June 16th, 2008 (10:57 PM).
                    Ulquiorra's Avatar
                    Ulquiorra Ulquiorra is offline
                    Events-Collector
                      FC:
                      IGN:
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2008
                      Gender:
                      Nature: Lonely
                      Posts: 25
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Karubunseru View Post
                      Do you want my Byrant Park Latias?
                      Or something else from my thread?
                      I already have Bryant Park latias.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #11    
                      Old June 16th, 2008 (10:59 PM).
                      glitchhunter glitchhunter is offline
                        FC:
                        IGN:
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2008
                        Gender:
                        Posts: 1
                        Hey
                        Check out my own list and we will see if you need to trade for any
                        freewebs.com/glitchyandpika
                        Reply With Quote
                          #12    
                        Old June 16th, 2008 (10:59 PM).
                        -PoKeMoN_gAmEr-'s Avatar
                        -PoKeMoN_gAmEr- -PoKeMoN_gAmEr- is offline
                        HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
                          FC: 4227-3039-5089
                          IGN: Hydros
                           
                          Join Date: Feb 2008
                          Location: Pallet Town, Kanto
                          Age: 25
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Relaxed
                          Posts: 78
                          i can post my events
                          I have PYNC a-d pokes
                          Poketopia complete
                          Distant land dogs
                          Distant Land Birds
                          more
                          __________________
                          ポケモンゲーマー
                          ^(Pokemon Gamer)^

                          Member Since: February 25th, 2008
                          Reply With Quote
                            #13    
                          Old June 16th, 2008 (11:01 PM).
                          Ulquiorra's Avatar
                          Ulquiorra Ulquiorra is offline
                          Events-Collector
                            FC:
                            IGN:
                             
                            Join Date: Jun 2008
                            Gender:
                            Nature: Lonely
                            Posts: 25
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by paperfunk View Post
                            what do you want for the Pokemon Ranch Pikachu?, and what are its moves?

                            EDIT: @ Awesome27, you can just edit your post, no need to post the same thing again just to add two words to it.

                            I would like of events.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #14    
                            Old June 16th, 2008 (11:03 PM).
                            -PoKeMoN_gAmEr-'s Avatar
                            -PoKeMoN_gAmEr- -PoKeMoN_gAmEr- is offline
                            HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
                              FC: 4227-3039-5089
                              IGN: Hydros
                               
                              Join Date: Feb 2008
                              Location: Pallet Town, Kanto
                              Age: 25
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Relaxed
                              Posts: 78
                              Suicune DO:10JAHRE 06227
                              Lugia DO:10JAHRE 06227
                              -30317 - Eng Sapphire Zigzagoon
                              Hayley Ranch:
                              Pikachu
                              Staravia
                              Phione
                              Ponyta
                              Shroomish
                              Croagunk
                              Buneary
                              Pachirisu


                              I have
                              I have PYNC a-d pokes
                              Poketopia complete
                              Distant land dogs
                              Distant Land Birds
                              more
                              __________________
                              ポケモンゲーマー
                              ^(Pokemon Gamer)^

                              Member Since: February 25th, 2008
                              Reply With Quote
                                #15    
                              Old June 16th, 2008 (11:07 PM). Edited June 16th, 2008 by Ulquiorra.
                              Ulquiorra's Avatar
                              Ulquiorra Ulquiorra is offline
                              Events-Collector
                                FC:
                                IGN:
                                 
                                Join Date: Jun 2008
                                Gender:
                                Nature: Lonely
                                Posts: 25
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by glitchhunter View Post
                                Hey
                                Check out my own list and we will see if you need to trade for any
                                freewebs.com/glitchyandpika
                                Ok, I am going to look at your list.

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by -PoKeMoN_gAmEr- View Post
                                Suicune DO:10JAHRE 06227
                                Lugia DO:10JAHRE 06227
                                -30317 - Eng Sapphire Zigzagoon
                                Hayley Ranch:
                                Pikachu
                                Staravia
                                Phione
                                Ponyta
                                Shroomish
                                Croagunk
                                Buneary
                                Pachirisu


                                I have
                                I have PYNC a-d pokes
                                Poketopia complete
                                Distant land dogs
                                Distant Land Birds
                                more
                                You can put in me very your list of event, please?
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #16    
                                Old June 16th, 2008 (11:09 PM).
                                -PoKeMoN_gAmEr-'s Avatar
                                -PoKeMoN_gAmEr- -PoKeMoN_gAmEr- is offline
                                HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
                                  FC: 4227-3039-5089
                                  IGN: Hydros
                                   
                                  Join Date: Feb 2008
                                  Location: Pallet Town, Kanto
                                  Age: 25
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Relaxed
                                  Posts: 78
                                  EDIT: ok here are my events
                                  __________________
                                  ポケモンゲーマー
                                  ^(Pokemon Gamer)^

                                  Member Since: February 25th, 2008
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #17    
                                  Old June 16th, 2008 (11:11 PM).
                                  glitchhunter glitchhunter is offline
                                    FC:
                                    IGN:
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jun 2008
                                    Gender:
                                    Posts: 1
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
                                    Ok, I am going to look at your list.


                                    You can put in me very your list of event, please?
                                    I'll be back later
                                    I have to go fix my pants now
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #18    
                                    Old June 16th, 2008 (11:14 PM). Edited June 16th, 2008 by Ulquiorra.
                                    Ulquiorra's Avatar
                                    Ulquiorra Ulquiorra is offline
                                    Events-Collector
                                      FC:
                                      IGN:
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jun 2008
                                      Gender:
                                      Nature: Lonely
                                      Posts: 25
                                      you can say to me the date of your darkrai NWS

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by -PoKeMoN_gAmEr- View Post
                                      EDIT: ok here are my events
                                      Ok. I wait for your list.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #19    
                                      Old June 16th, 2008 (11:17 PM).
                                      -PoKeMoN_gAmEr-'s Avatar
                                      -PoKeMoN_gAmEr- -PoKeMoN_gAmEr- is offline
                                      HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
                                        FC: 4227-3039-5089
                                        IGN: Hydros
                                         
                                        Join Date: Feb 2008
                                        Location: Pallet Town, Kanto
                                        Age: 25
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Relaxed
                                        Posts: 78
                                        NEW NOK Manaphy (ID. 03298) # lvl. 1 # Hardy # UT

                                        10 ANIV (AMERICAN)
                                        10 ANIV Latios (ID. 00010) # lvl. 70 # Impish # UT
                                        10 ANIV Tyranitar (ID. 00010) # lvl. 70 # Rash # UT
                                        10 ANIV Celebi (ID no. 00010) # lvl. 70 # Hardy # UT
                                        NEW 10 ANIV Entei (ID. 00010) # lvl. 70 # Gentle # UT
                                        NEW 10 ANIV Dragonite (ID. 00010) # lvl. 70 # Serious # UT
                                        NEW 10 ANIV Articuno (ID. 00010) # lvl. 70 # Lonely # with PKRS
                                        NEW 10 ANIV Typhlosion (ID. 00010) # lvl. 70 # Hasty # UT
                                        NEW 10 ANIV Pikachu (ID. 00010) # lvl. 70 # Hardy # UT
                                        NEW 10 ANIV Espeon (ID. 00010) # lvl. 70 # Hasty # UT
                                        NEW 10 ANIV Umbreon (ID. 00010) # lvl. 70 # Gentle # UT

                                        10ANNIV (UK)
                                        10ANNIV Ho-OH (ID. 06227) # lvl. 72 # Brave
                                        10ANNIV LUGIA (ID no. 06227) # lvl. 70 # Hasty # UT
                                        10ANNIV Shiny Suicune (ID. 06227) # lvl. 70 # Bold # UT

                                        10 ANIV BYRANT PARK
                                        10 ANIV Latias Bryant Park (ID. 06808) # lvl. 70 # Jolly # UT

                                        POKÉMON BATTLE REVOLUTION
                                        PKTOPIA Electrivire (ID. 12077) # lvl. 50 # Adamant # UT
                                        PKTOPIA Magmortar (ID. 06257) # lvl. 50 # Modest
                                        PKTOPIA Pikachu
                                        (ID. 06257) # lvl. 10 # Hardy # UT

                                        SAIKYOU EVENTS
                                        さいきょう (SAIKYOU) Milotic (ミロカロス) (ID. 12157) # lvl. 50 # Bold # UT
                                        さいきょう (SAIKYOU) Salamence (-ンダ) (ID. 02158) # lvl. 50 # Naughty # UT
                                        NEW さいきょう (SAIKYOU) Electrivire (ID. 11157) # lvl. 50 # Serious # UT
                                        NEW さいきょう (SAIKYOU) Magmortar (ID. 60623) # lvl. 50 # Hardy # UT
                                        NEW さいきょう (SAIKYOU) Dragonite (ID. 01158) # lvl. 50 # Mild # UT

                                        TAIWAN POKÉPARK EVENTS
                                        ポケパ-(PokePark) Celebi(セレビ)(ID. 60623) # lvl. 30 # Mild # UT

                                        PALCITY EVENTS
                                        パルシテ(PALCITY) Lucario (ID. 07157) # lvl. 50 # Modest # UT
                                        パルシテ(PALCITY) Manaphy (マナフ)(ID. 07157) # lvl. 50 # Hardy # UT

                                        POKÉMON COLOSSEUM BONUS DISC
                                        アガト(AGATO) Celebi (セレビ) (ID. 31121) # lvl. 10 # Sassy # UT

                                        STAMP EVENTS
                                        スタンプ (STAMP) Pichu (ピチュ-) (ID. 30821) # lvl. 5 # Bold # UT

                                        POKÉMON CENTER EVENTS (US)
                                        PCNYb Wailord (ID. 00127) # lvl. 50 # Adamant # UT

                                        POKÉMON CENTER EVENTS (Japan)
                                        NEW TOKYO Charmander (ID. 07207) # lvl. 40 # Mild # UT

                                        DISTAND LAND POKÉMON
                                        XD Lugia (ID. 60282) # lvl. 52 # Naughty
                                        XD Zapdos (ID. 06179) # lvl. 51 # Lax
                                        XD Flareon (ID. 50143) # lvl. 100 # Careful # UT
                                        NEW XD Articuno (ID. 61994) # lvl. 50 # Lax # UT
                                        NEW XD Rhydon (ID. 61994) # lvl. 46 # Docile # UT
                                        NEW XD Sneasel (ID. 01065) # lvl. 43 # Calm # UT


                                        ☆ JAPANESE POKÉMON RANCH (YUKARI)
                                        ユカリ (Yukari) Vuplix (ロコン) (ID. 01000) # lvl. 30 # Naive # UT
                                        ユカリ (Yukari) Wailmer (ホエルコ) (ID. 01000) # lvl. 45 # Lax
                                        ユカリ (Yukari) Wynaut (ソ-ナノ) (ID. 01000) # lvl. 1 # Relaxed # UT
                                        ユカリ (Yukari) Tangela (ID. 01000) # lvl. 1 # Naughty # UT

                                        POKÉMON RANCH
                                        Hayley Mew (ID. 01000) # lvl. 50 # Adamant # UT

                                        POKÉMON RANGER BATTONAGE
                                        KAITO Riolu (ID. 03208) # lvl. 30 # Serious # UT
                                        Battonage Darkrai (-クライ) (ID. 03208) # lvl. 50 # Mild # UT

                                        MICS. POKÉMON EVENTS (USA)
                                        ALAMOS Darkrai (ID. 05318) # lvl. 50 # Timid # UT
                                        WISHMKR Jirachi (ID no. 20043) # lvl. 5 # Timid # UT
                                        TRU Manaphy(ID. 09297) # lvl. 100 # Lax
                                        MYSTRY Mew (ID no. 06930) # lvl. 10 # Timid # UT
                                        Shiny MYSTRY Mew (ID. 06930) # lvl. 10 # Timid
                                        NEW ROCKS Shiny Metang (ID. 02005) # lvl. 30 # Adamant # UT
                                        NEW E4ALL Manaphy (ID. 10187) # lvl. 50 # Modest # UT
                                        NEW TCGWC Pikachu (ID. 08107) # lvl. 50 # Hardy # UT
                                        NEW SPACE C Deoxys (ID. 00010) # lvl. 70 # Mild # UT


                                        MISC. POKÉMON EVENTS (Japan)
                                        ク(McDonalds) Pikachu (ピカチュ) (ID. 05308) # lvl. 20 # Bashful # UT
                                        タナバタ (TANABATA) Jirachi (ID. 50707) # lvl. 5 # Naive # UT
                                        NEW タナバタ (TANABATA) Jirachi (ID. 40707) # lvl. 5 # Adamant # UT
                                        NEW タナバタ (TANABATA) Jirachi (ID. 07077) # lvl. 5 # Quirky # UT
                                        ごるご (Golgo) Octillery (オクタン) (ID. 05138) # lvl. 50 # Serious # UT

                                        MISC. POKÉMON EVENTS (Australia)
                                        JBHF Manaphy(ID. 11077) # lvl. 50 # Hardy

                                        MICS. POKÉMON EVENTS (Europe)
                                        AURA Mew (ID. 20078) # lvl. 10 # Mild # UT
                                        MATTLE Ho-Oh (ID no. 10048) # lvl. 70 # - # UT
                                        DOEL Deoxys (ID. 28606) # lvl. 70 # Sassy # UT
                                        CHANNEL Jirachi (ID. 40122) # lvl. 5 # Sassy # UT

                                        JAPANESE POKÉMON MOVIE EVENTS
                                        ネガイボシ(Negai Boshi) Jirachi (ジラ-)(ID. 30719) # lvl. 5 # Rash
                                        えいがかん (Eigakan 7th Movie) Darkrai (-クライ) (ID. 07147) # lvl. 50 # Bold # UT
                                        NEW HADOU Regirock (ID. 50901) # lvl. 40 # Naive # UT
                                        NEW HADOU Regiice (ID. 50901) # lvl. 40 # Sassy # UT

                                        Hadou Registeel
                                        Pcny
                                        milotic
                                        crawdaunt
                                        gloom
                                        gardevoir
                                        cacturne
                                        exploud
                                        duskull
                                        kindra
                                        salamance
                                        flygon
                                        altaria
                                        aggron
                                        zangoose
                                        seviper

                                        nagoya
                                        scyther
                                        treeko
                                        totadile
                                        __________________
                                        ポケモンゲーマー
                                        ^(Pokemon Gamer)^

                                        Member Since: February 25th, 2008
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #20    
                                        Old June 16th, 2008 (11:18 PM).
                                        Ulquiorra's Avatar
                                        Ulquiorra Ulquiorra is offline
                                        Events-Collector
                                          FC:
                                          IGN:
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jun 2008
                                          Gender:
                                          Nature: Lonely
                                          Posts: 25
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by glitchhunter View Post
                                          I'll be back later
                                          I have to go fix my pants now
                                          Ok. They will soon discuss again because it there then dezs events be able you something interest list.
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #21    
                                          Old June 16th, 2008 (11:19 PM).
                                          -PoKeMoN_gAmEr-'s Avatar
                                          -PoKeMoN_gAmEr- -PoKeMoN_gAmEr- is offline
                                          HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
                                            FC: 4227-3039-5089
                                            IGN: Hydros
                                             
                                            Join Date: Feb 2008
                                            Location: Pallet Town, Kanto
                                            Age: 25
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Relaxed
                                            Posts: 78
                                            ok i listed my events
                                            filler filler
                                            __________________
                                            ポケモンゲーマー
                                            ^(Pokemon Gamer)^

                                            Member Since: February 25th, 2008
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #22    
                                            Old June 16th, 2008 (11:22 PM).
                                            glitchhunter glitchhunter is offline
                                              FC:
                                              IGN:
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jun 2008
                                              Gender:
                                              Posts: 1
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
                                              Ok. They will soon discuss again because it there then dezs events be able you something interest list.
                                              Okay, I am leaving now but should be back in an hour or two
                                              Do you have MSN?
                                              If so, add me [email protected]
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #23    
                                              Old June 16th, 2008 (11:27 PM).
                                              -PoKeMoN_gAmEr-'s Avatar
                                              -PoKeMoN_gAmEr- -PoKeMoN_gAmEr- is offline
                                              HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
                                                FC: 4227-3039-5089
                                                IGN: Hydros
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Feb 2008
                                                Location: Pallet Town, Kanto
                                                Age: 25
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Relaxed
                                                Posts: 78
                                                pm me on the trades it is 3 am here so im going to go to sleep alright if u want any of my events i listed just pm me and ill get back tomorrow
                                                __________________
                                                ポケモンゲーマー
                                                ^(Pokemon Gamer)^

                                                Member Since: February 25th, 2008
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #24    
                                                Old June 16th, 2008 (11:29 PM). Edited June 16th, 2008 by Ulquiorra.
                                                Ulquiorra's Avatar
                                                Ulquiorra Ulquiorra is offline
                                                Events-Collector
                                                  FC:
                                                  IGN:
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jun 2008
                                                  Gender:
                                                  Nature: Lonely
                                                  Posts: 25
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by -PoKeMoN_gAmEr- View Post
                                                  NEW NOK Manaphy (ID. 03298) # lvl. 1 # Hardy # UT

                                                  10 ANIV (AMERICAN)
                                                  10 ANIV Latios (ID. 00010) # lvl. 70 # Impish # UT
                                                  10 ANIV Tyranitar (ID. 00010) # lvl. 70 # Rash # UT
                                                  10 ANIV Celebi (ID no. 00010) # lvl. 70 # Hardy # UT
                                                  NEW 10 ANIV Entei (ID. 00010) # lvl. 70 # Gentle # UT
                                                  NEW 10 ANIV Dragonite (ID. 00010) # lvl. 70 # Serious # UT
                                                  NEW 10 ANIV Articuno (ID. 00010) # lvl. 70 # Lonely # with PKRS
                                                  NEW 10 ANIV Typhlosion (ID. 00010) # lvl. 70 # Hasty # UT
                                                  NEW 10 ANIV Pikachu (ID. 00010) # lvl. 70 # Hardy # UT
                                                  NEW 10 ANIV Espeon (ID. 00010) # lvl. 70 # Hasty # UT
                                                  NEW 10 ANIV Umbreon (ID. 00010) # lvl. 70 # Gentle # UT

                                                  10ANNIV (UK)
                                                  10ANNIV Ho-OH (ID. 06227) # lvl. 72 # Brave
                                                  10ANNIV LUGIA (ID no. 06227) # lvl. 70 # Hasty # UT
                                                  10ANNIV Shiny Suicune (ID. 06227) # lvl. 70 # Bold # UT

                                                  10 ANIV BYRANT PARK
                                                  10 ANIV Latias Bryant Park (ID. 06808) # lvl. 70 # Jolly # UT

                                                  POKÉMON BATTLE REVOLUTION
                                                  PKTOPIA Electrivire (ID. 12077) # lvl. 50 # Adamant # UT
                                                  PKTOPIA Magmortar (ID. 06257) # lvl. 50 # Modest
                                                  PKTOPIA Pikachu
                                                  (ID. 06257) # lvl. 10 # Hardy # UT

                                                  SAIKYOU EVENTS
                                                  さいきょう (SAIKYOU) Milotic (ミロカロス) (ID. 12157) # lvl. 50 # Bold # UT
                                                  さいきょう (SAIKYOU) Salamence (-ンダ) (ID. 02158) # lvl. 50 # Naughty # UT
                                                  NEW さいきょう (SAIKYOU) Electrivire (ID. 11157) # lvl. 50 # Serious # UT
                                                  NEW さいきょう (SAIKYOU) Magmortar (ID. 60623) # lvl. 50 # Hardy # UT
                                                  NEW さいきょう (SAIKYOU) Dragonite (ID. 01158) # lvl. 50 # Mild # UT

                                                  TAIWAN POKÉPARK EVENTS
                                                  ポケパ-(PokePark) Celebi(セレビ)(ID. 60623) # lvl. 30 # Mild # UT

                                                  PALCITY EVENTS
                                                  パルシテ(PALCITY) Lucario (ID. 07157) # lvl. 50 # Modest # UT
                                                  パルシテ(PALCITY) Manaphy (マナフ)(ID. 07157) # lvl. 50 # Hardy # UT

                                                  POKÉMON COLOSSEUM BONUS DISC
                                                  アガト(AGATO) Celebi (セレビ) (ID. 31121) # lvl. 10 # Sassy # UT

                                                  STAMP EVENTS
                                                  スタンプ (STAMP) Pichu (ピチュ-) (ID. 30821) # lvl. 5 # Bold # UT

                                                  POKÉMON CENTER EVENTS (US)
                                                  PCNYb Wailord (ID. 00127) # lvl. 50 # Adamant # UT

                                                  POKÉMON CENTER EVENTS (Japan)
                                                  NEW TOKYO Charmander (ID. 07207) # lvl. 40 # Mild # UT

                                                  DISTAND LAND POKÉMON
                                                  XD Lugia (ID. 60282) # lvl. 52 # Naughty
                                                  XD Zapdos (ID. 06179) # lvl. 51 # Lax
                                                  XD Flareon (ID. 50143) # lvl. 100 # Careful # UT
                                                  NEW XD Articuno (ID. 61994) # lvl. 50 # Lax # UT
                                                  NEW XD Rhydon (ID. 61994) # lvl. 46 # Docile # UT
                                                  NEW XD Sneasel (ID. 01065) # lvl. 43 # Calm # UT


                                                  ☆ JAPANESE POKÉMON RANCH (YUKARI)
                                                  ユカリ (Yukari) Vuplix (ロコン) (ID. 01000) # lvl. 30 # Naive # UT
                                                  ユカリ (Yukari) Wailmer (ホエルコ) (ID. 01000) # lvl. 45 # Lax
                                                  ユカリ (Yukari) Wynaut (ソ-ナノ) (ID. 01000) # lvl. 1 # Relaxed # UT
                                                  ユカリ (Yukari) Tangela (ID. 01000) # lvl. 1 # Naughty # UT

                                                  POKÉMON RANCH
                                                  Hayley Mew (ID. 01000) # lvl. 50 # Adamant # UT

                                                  POKÉMON RANGER BATTONAGE
                                                  KAITO Riolu (ID. 03208) # lvl. 30 # Serious # UT
                                                  Battonage Darkrai (-クライ) (ID. 03208) # lvl. 50 # Mild # UT

                                                  MICS. POKÉMON EVENTS (USA)
                                                  ALAMOS Darkrai (ID. 05318) # lvl. 50 # Timid # UT
                                                  WISHMKR Jirachi (ID no. 20043) # lvl. 5 # Timid # UT
                                                  TRU Manaphy(ID. 09297) # lvl. 100 # Lax
                                                  MYSTRY Mew (ID no. 06930) # lvl. 10 # Timid # UT
                                                  Shiny MYSTRY Mew (ID. 06930) # lvl. 10 # Timid
                                                  NEW ROCKS Shiny Metang (ID. 02005) # lvl. 30 # Adamant # UT
                                                  NEW E4ALL Manaphy (ID. 10187) # lvl. 50 # Modest # UT
                                                  NEW TCGWC Pikachu (ID. 08107) # lvl. 50 # Hardy # UT
                                                  NEW SPACE C Deoxys (ID. 00010) # lvl. 70 # Mild # UT


                                                  MISC. POKÉMON EVENTS (Japan)
                                                  ク(McDonalds) Pikachu (ピカチュ) (ID. 05308) # lvl. 20 # Bashful # UT
                                                  タナバタ (TANABATA) Jirachi (ID. 50707) # lvl. 5 # Naive # UT
                                                  NEW タナバタ (TANABATA) Jirachi (ID. 40707) # lvl. 5 # Adamant # UT
                                                  NEW タナバタ (TANABATA) Jirachi (ID. 07077) # lvl. 5 # Quirky # UT
                                                  ごるご (Golgo) Octillery (オクタン) (ID. 05138) # lvl. 50 # Serious # UT

                                                  MISC. POKÉMON EVENTS (Australia)
                                                  JBHF Manaphy(ID. 11077) # lvl. 50 # Hardy

                                                  MICS. POKÉMON EVENTS (Europe)
                                                  AURA Mew (ID. 20078) # lvl. 10 # Mild # UT
                                                  MATTLE Ho-Oh (ID no. 10048) # lvl. 70 # - # UT
                                                  DOEL Deoxys (ID. 28606) # lvl. 70 # Sassy # UT
                                                  CHANNEL Jirachi (ID. 40122) # lvl. 5 # Sassy # UT

                                                  JAPANESE POKÉMON MOVIE EVENTS
                                                  ネガイボシ(Negai Boshi) Jirachi (ジラ-)(ID. 30719) # lvl. 5 # Rash
                                                  えいがかん (Eigakan 7th Movie) Darkrai (-クライ) (ID. 07147) # lvl. 50 # Bold # UT
                                                  NEW HADOU Regirock (ID. 50901) # lvl. 40 # Naive # UT
                                                  NEW HADOU Regiice (ID. 50901) # lvl. 40 # Sassy # UT

                                                  Hadou Registeel
                                                  Pcny
                                                  milotic
                                                  crawdaunt
                                                  gloom
                                                  gardevoir
                                                  cacturne
                                                  exploud
                                                  duskull
                                                  kindra
                                                  salamance
                                                  flygon
                                                  altaria
                                                  aggron
                                                  zangoose
                                                  seviper

                                                  nagoya
                                                  scyther
                                                  treeko
                                                  totadile
                                                  Nothing interests me in your list.

                                                  Yes,i have msn. [email protected]

                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by -PoKeMoN_gAmEr- View Post
                                                  pm me on the trades it is 3 am here so im going to go to sleep alright if u want any of my events i listed just pm me and ill get back tomorrow
                                                  Ok.In tomorrow.I would contact you in PM.=D
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #25    
                                                  Old June 17th, 2008 (7:13 AM).
                                                  dark_link94 dark_link94 is offline
                                                    FC:
                                                    IGN:
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Jun 2008
                                                    Posts: 11
                                                    would you trade your space c deoxys for a shiny deoxys?
                                                    __________________


                                                    W-1 L-7

                                                    PM me if you want to battle

                                                    The names dark_link, but my friends call me darko!

                                                    Check my trade thread!
                                                    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=154791
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply
                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:08 PM.