Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread

Old June 17th, 2008 (1:36 AM). Edited June 18th, 2008 by Matrix_Mage.
Insane, Laughing Trainer

Background Story

During the adventures of Ash Ketchem, there were tales untold about what happened as everyone else traveled. There were rumors around the pokemon world that human-pokemon dubbed "Pokemorphs" were being made. There was another rumor that some pokemon gained the ability to speak fluently in the human language. Lastly, there was one more rumor that some pokemon, had abandoned their nature and instincts, becoming almost human. All these and other tales were tied to one person, an entity said to not belong in that world, but come from another. The person has many names, "The Beast" "The Vocalist" "The Demon of Flame" or, more commonly "Matt"
    It was also said that he, could command Dialga, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquza, almost all the legendary pokemon, like it was nothing. Of course, it is only legend. It was also legend that his pokemon killed Ash's father, destroyed parts of Kanto, and eliminated the illegal selling of pokemon. What? You say it's not legend and all that happened? I don't thing that's real... What? That guy? He said his name is Matt and he taught his pokemon to speak... Now I doubt it's him, look at him, he looks okay! Okay, so his eyes glow yellow and he has a mage's hat that's burning at the tip, but I doubt it's the guy we're talking about!

Background stops here.

Rules
    -No abuse
    -No cybering
    -cursing has to be PG-13
    -you can be a trainer, pokemon, or pokemorph (Yes, they exist in this RP)
    -if you're a trainer, feel free to also RP as your pokemon.
    -Remember to fill out ever part of the skeleton for what you're going to be. Although the bio is optional.
    -Violence and gore is allowed, just not too much.

Character skeleton
    Trainer
    Name:
    Appearance: (Typed, or as a picture)
    Pokemon:
    Home Town:
    Traner Type: (What kind of Trainer)
    Bio:

Pokemon
    Pokemon:
    acquired Name:
    Appearance:
    Bio:

Pokemorph
    Acquired Name:
    Pokemon:
    Bio:

Accepted Characters

Trainers

Name: Matt (Alias)
    Appearance: (Image coming soon)
    Pokemon: Blaziken (Ifrit), Lopunny (Natsumi), Lucario (Sabin), Infernape (Ares), Dustox (Artemisk) Ninjask (Kuu); Emm (Ursaring), Mismagius (Mumajii), Hitori (Gardevoir), Raichu (Zano), Pachrisu (Zalpliss), Honchcrow (Trilby); Pidgeot (Skye), Ledian (Dokuro), Finneon (Neon), Garshchomp (Blues), Sableye (Halloween), Absol (Shinobou); Luxray (Kurotsuki), Dusknoir (DeathMetal), Chatot (Noise), Ambipom (Lynn), Scizor (Jeane), Mawile (Siren)
    Home Town: Claims to come from foreign lands.
    Traner Type: Prefers not to say.
    Bio: All that's known: He help in the creation of Pokemorphs. He gave pokemon the ability to speak. He may be an alien. His sableye may have killed Ash's father. He may be able to command all legendary pokemon. He is Asian, or so he says...

Name: Bobby Baker
    Appearance: (Cannot add pictures at the moment... Sorry)
    Pokemon: Charizard, Vileplume, Machamp, Gengar, Snorlax, Golduck, Blaziken, Breloom, Aggron, Flygon, Sharpedo, Wailord, Infernape, Staraptor, Roserade, Gyarados, Heracross, Lucario, Feraligatr. Main team on Trainer Card
    Home Town: Olivine City
    Traner Type: Cool Trainer
    Bio: Born in Olivine, Bobby is best friends with Jasmine, the gym leader there. Known to be a strong trainer, Bobby wins matches as easily as breathing. Has a very easy going attitude. Very kind and friendly.

Basically, I'm making a comedy-themed Pokemon RP. I'm just getting some people to start it with, along with a few tips. I will do more to this in the morning, it's halfway past 2 here. Just add some character sheets, and I'll get to this and add mine in the afternoon, along with the actual RP.

Relevant Advertising!

Old June 17th, 2008 (12:40 PM).
    Female Pokemon Trainer

This RP looks good, can I reserve a spot? I'm about to eat dinner so I'll start this after i'm done.

Trainer
      Name: Vincent Gibbs
      Pokemon:
      Home Town:
      Traner Type: Female Pokemon, "Dog" Pokemon
      Bio:

RPs Chabz is in: Legendary Guardians // What It Takes // Heros: Aftermath // The World Ends With You: Another Game // The Hunting Of The Shinies // Legend Of Kuromi Island // Deus Ex Machina

CHABZ IS TAKING A SMALL HIATUS - WILL RETURN WHEN READY!
      Old June 17th, 2008 (1:06 PM). Edited June 17th, 2008 by Matrix_Mage.
      Insane, Laughing Trainer

Sure! Anyone can participate, really...

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Chabz View Post
        This RP looks good, can I reserve a spot? I'm about to eat dinner so I'll start this after i'm done.

Trainer
        Name: Vincent Gibbs
        Pokemon:
        Home Town:
        Traner Type: Female Pokemon, "Dog" Pokemon
        Bio:
        You need to fill in the home town, and Pokemon bits. For appearance, just use the card in your signature.
        Old June 17th, 2008 (4:08 PM).
        ROCK AND ROOOLL!

Nature: Jolly
          Trainer
          Appearance:
          Pokemon: Charizard, Vileplume, Machamp, Gengar, Snorlax, Golduck, Blaziken, Breloom, Aggron, Flygon, Sharpedo, Wailord, Infernape, Staraptor, Roserade, Gyarados, Heracross, Lucario, Feraligatr. Main team on Trainer Card
          Bio: Born in Olivine, Bobby is best friends with Jasmine, the gym leader there. Known to be a strong trainer, Bobby wins matches as easily as breathing. Has a very easy going attitude. Very kind and friendly.

Credit to Reminicing for the awesome theme!
          Old June 18th, 2008 (2:01 AM).
          Insane, Laughing Trainer

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Zimvee View Post
            Trainer
            Appearance: (Still can't post images)
            accepted! Unfortunately the RP has not been accepted yet...
            Closed Thread

Quick Reply