• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What can you say about the anime ''Naruto''?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I don't mind it. I like to watch it on Cartoon Network when I'm bored and stuff, but that's about it. I wouldn't call it one of my favorite series, but it has some pretty cool (...and hilarious) characters! XD Might Guy ftw.

Ooh, and most of the background music is also pretty. Can't forget that.

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Bleach is better, and virtually all decent small series' are superior.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    It is overpopulated with fans n_n and it is pretty nice to watch, well, I don't watch it anymore I just read the online manga.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • I personally think that the dub is horrible. I only could get through about 3 of those.
    The sub is pretty good, though I haven't see that many episodes of it. But to tell the truth, I really only like Gaara. XD

Silver

Kyle
    Years
  • Well, I definitely enjoy it but not as much as the manga. And it has fans that really shouldn't ever be watching anime, and is definitely overhyped, ect. And there are alot of better animes/manga's out there. However I do love the plot but cannot stand the humour they put in at horribly serious times and that to me just ruins it.

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Naruto isn't my most favorite anime in the whole world. I only watch it when there's like nothing on TV. It's ok I guess, because I am so behind and I don't understand the story. At times it's really funny, and pretty good, but I just don't understand the storyline at all. xD;

Crimson Majestic

Crown Royale
    Years
  • There are parts I love and others I hate, especially in the filler episodes. However, Shippuden gets better... well, except for themes that should have stayed. Of course, there are parts in the manga that crave anime action.

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
  • You can just guess by looking at my siggy and avy. I love it. Being a "fight-lover" , I think it's just perfect.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • I can say it's being dragged out, almost every episode has more flashbacks then a clip show, the ninjas aren't really ninjas, it has one of the most annoying fanbases, it was dubbed horribly, it fails to be this generation's Dragon Ball, the manga is much better, and Rock Lee is awesome. XD

Yet I still like the anime, but I prefer Dragon Ball or Bleach, sweeties. =3

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    I never really got into it, but the sub doesn't look half bad. I rarely touch dubbed animes. ._.

I have a great disdain for the fanbase, though. The reason for this would be common behavior of the fanbase's majority. Constant patronizing of the show, flaunting it about like its the best thing since sliced bread. I'm not saying that if you're a Naruto fan, you annoy me, but I haven't really had the best experience when it comes to the topic.

deadmuffin

the tenacious demon
    Years
  • i think you should read the manga then Pomum Lux, its a lot better than the show because the story is a lot better than the drawn out episodes of the anime.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    i think you should read the manga then Pomum Lux, its a lot better than the show because the story is a lot better than the drawn out episodes of the anime.

Really? Hmm. I guess I can go look for some scans, then. Maybe they'll change my opinion on the series. O:

Thanks. :)

deadmuffin

the tenacious demon
    Years
  • yea..onemanga is a good place to go...but i suggest you skip the first couple of chapters, they are pretty boring

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Careful sweeties, you'll are slightly getting offtopic.

Anyway, my major complaint about Naruto is the fillers. I mean sure, some of them are funny, but they're really pointless or just plain stupid. XD

deadmuffin

the tenacious demon
    Years
  • of course...after the sasuke vs naruto fight, i stopped watching bcus of the fillers...i mean, come on, the idiot brothers?

the only ones worth watching is when rock lee gets drunk off of curry (for some reason) and when hinata gets a new jutsu

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
    Years
  • I can't say much, since I never watched it.
    But everyone says it's such a good anime, so I should take some time to watch :]
    I like those ninja stuff and all, so could be interesting :BB~

deadmuffin

the tenacious demon
    Years
  • I can't say much, since I never watched it.
    But everyone says it's such a good anime, so I should take some time to watch :]
    I like those ninja stuff and all, so could be interesting :BB~

yeah, its good and all, but they are not ninjas..i mean, naruto wears bright orange and blue, so they are not ninjas as they are...um, battle mages?i guess? lol

Back