Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #6051    
Old August 6th, 2010 (10:16 PM).
Magmarizer's Avatar
Magmarizer Magmarizer is offline
Hitokiri Battōsai
    FC:
    IGN:
     
    Join Date: May 2010
    Location: Central Texas
    Age: 23
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 305
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ginji View Post

    event heatran or ev'd heatran?
    EV'd



    filllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeer
    __________________

    Relevant Advertising!

      #6052    
    Old August 6th, 2010 (10:28 PM).
    Ginji's Avatar
    Ginji Ginji is offline
    Shiny Hunter
      FC: 3007-8602-5963
      IGN: Ginji for Y
       
      Join Date: Jul 2008
      Location: dunno
      Age: 29
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Timid
      Posts: 2,788
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Magmarizer View Post
      EV'd



      filllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeer
      What are the stats of your ev'd Bastiodon?
      __________________
      3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
      3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
      Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
        #6053    
      Old August 6th, 2010 (10:35 PM).
      Magmarizer's Avatar
      Magmarizer Magmarizer is offline
      Hitokiri Battōsai
        FC:
        IGN:
         
        Join Date: May 2010
        Location: Central Texas
        Age: 23
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Relaxed
        Posts: 305
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
        What are the stats of your ev'd Bastiodon?
        239/117/430/89/405/66




        filllllllllllllllller
        __________________
          #6054    
        Old August 7th, 2010 (12:32 PM).
        xxashxx's Avatar
        xxashxx xxashxx is offline
        Gotta Catch Em All
          FC:
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: Jan 2010
          Location: Washington State
          Age: 35
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 624
          Ginji: I can trade now. I am on as planned XD. Hope to see you soon. Can't VC right now though.
          __________________
          Diamond FC:
          Pearl FC:
          Platinum FC:
          HeartGold:
          White: 0777 1176 4886 NEW
          Black:
          5072 5181 8171

          Will update other FC's later.

          My Player Thread.

          http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=204732

          My Full thread on Pokebeach

          http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-xxashxx-s-inumimi-s-my-player-thread-now-open
            #6055    
          Old August 7th, 2010 (12:39 PM). Edited August 7th, 2010 by Ginji.
          Ginji's Avatar
          Ginji Ginji is offline
          Shiny Hunter
            FC: 3007-8602-5963
            IGN: Ginji for Y
             
            Join Date: Jul 2008
            Location: dunno
            Age: 29
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Timid
            Posts: 2,788
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Magmarizer View Post
            239/117/430/89/405/66




            filllllllllllllllller
            ok, use my pearl 2 fc

            ----------------------------

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by xxashxx View Post
            Ginji: I can trade now. I am on as planned XD. Hope to see you soon. Can't VC right now though.
            Alright, I'll be on in a sec...
            __________________
            3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
            3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
            Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
              #6056    
            Old August 7th, 2010 (12:48 PM).
            Magmarizer's Avatar
            Magmarizer Magmarizer is offline
            Hitokiri Battōsai
              FC:
              IGN:
               
              Join Date: May 2010
              Location: Central Texas
              Age: 23
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Relaxed
              Posts: 305
              okay, im in wifi.




              fillllllllllllllllller
              __________________
                #6057    
              Old August 7th, 2010 (12:56 PM).
              xxashxx's Avatar
              xxashxx xxashxx is offline
              Gotta Catch Em All
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2010
                Location: Washington State
                Age: 35
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 624
                Getting more junks now and can VC now too. Thanks.
                __________________
                Diamond FC:
                Pearl FC:
                Platinum FC:
                HeartGold:
                White: 0777 1176 4886 NEW
                Black:
                5072 5181 8171

                Will update other FC's later.

                My Player Thread.

                http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=204732

                My Full thread on Pokebeach

                http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-xxashxx-s-inumimi-s-my-player-thread-now-open
                  #6058    
                Old August 7th, 2010 (2:39 PM).
                Dedemaru's Avatar
                Dedemaru Dedemaru is offline
                  FC:
                  IGN:
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2010
                  Location: Philadelphia
                  Age: 28
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 52
                  Hey, I'm back on Ginji, so whenever you can trade, let me know
                    #6059    
                  Old August 7th, 2010 (2:58 PM).
                  Ginji's Avatar
                  Ginji Ginji is offline
                  Shiny Hunter
                    FC: 3007-8602-5963
                    IGN: Ginji for Y
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2008
                    Location: dunno
                    Age: 29
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Timid
                    Posts: 2,788
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Magmarizer View Post
                    okay, im in wifi.




                    fillllllllllllllllller
                    im sorry about the long wait, I had to do a long event trade with xxashxx and I will be on with your ev'd heatran in a sec...
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Dedemaru View Post
                    Hey, I'm back on Ginji, so whenever you can trade, let me know
                    ok use my US SS fc and which of your fcs do I use
                    __________________
                    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                    3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                      #6060    
                    Old August 7th, 2010 (3:05 PM).
                    Dedemaru's Avatar
                    Dedemaru Dedemaru is offline
                      FC:
                      IGN:
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2010
                      Location: Philadelphia
                      Age: 28
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 52
                      Use my HG fc. Let me know when I should go into Wi-fi
                        #6061    
                      Old August 7th, 2010 (3:10 PM).
                      Ginji's Avatar
                      Ginji Ginji is offline
                      Shiny Hunter
                        FC: 3007-8602-5963
                        IGN: Ginji for Y
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2008
                        Location: dunno
                        Age: 29
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Timid
                        Posts: 2,788
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Dedemaru View Post
                        Use my HG fc. Let me know when I should go into Wi-fi
                        ok I will be on wifi in a sec....
                        __________________
                        3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                        3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                        Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                          #6062    
                        Old August 7th, 2010 (4:48 PM).
                        Dedemaru's Avatar
                        Dedemaru Dedemaru is offline
                          FC:
                          IGN:
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2010
                          Location: Philadelphia
                          Age: 28
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 52
                          Hey sorry Ginji, I was at a family party. I'm ready to trade whenever you are. I'm home now.
                            #6063    
                          Old August 7th, 2010 (5:10 PM).
                          sirindair's Avatar
                          sirindair sirindair is offline
                          Not Here
                            FC:
                            IGN:
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2010
                            Gender: Female
                            Posts: 46
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Ginji View Post

                            What is the date of your Eigakan Celebi?
                            What are the stats of Ev'd spritomb, bastodion and cresselia?
                            celebi- july 23 2010
                            spiritomb
                            249/217/307/208/268/82
                            bastodion
                            239/117/430/89/405/66
                            cresselia
                            424/154/356/166/2896/160
                            __________________
                            0818 8485 5473
                              #6064    
                            Old August 7th, 2010 (5:49 PM).
                            DBZGuru DBZGuru is offline
                              FC:
                              IGN:
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2010
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 9
                              PM me ID OT Date and Charactheristic on Shiny Jirachi

                              willing to give 12 pokes for it

                              FT

                              Shinys The Evolutions Were Only Rare Candied
                              UT
                              Aipom Adamant
                              Arcanine Impish
                              Bellossom Quiet
                              Blaziken Jolly
                              Budew Careful
                              Bulbasaur Naughty
                              Butterfree Modest
                              Caterpie Modest
                              Charizard Jolly
                              Charmander Jolly
                              Charmeleon Jolly
                              Combusken Jolly
                              Cranidos Jolly
                              Croagunk Modest
                              Cubone Calm
                              Donphan Timid
                              Dunsparce Jolly
                              Electrode Timid
                              Empoleon Timid
                              Espeon Modest
                              Flareon Modest
                              Forretress Impish
                              Gallade Brave
                              Gardevoir Brave
                              Gastly Careful
                              Glaceon Modest
                              Gligar Lonely
                              Gloom Quiet
                              Granbull Adamant
                              Grotle Adamant
                              Growlithe Impish
                              Hippopotas Timid
                              Hitmonchan Brave
                              Hitmonlee Brave
                              Hitmontop Brave
                              Hoppip Naïve
                              Horsea Modest
                              Houndoom Timid
                              Houndour Timid
                              Igglybuff Relaxed
                              Ivysaur Naughty
                              Jigglypuff Relaxed
                              Jolteon Modest
                              Jumpluff Naïve
                              Jynx Bold
                              Kirlia Brave
                              Lapras Calm
                              Larvitar Adamant
                              Leafeon Modest
                              Magnemite Lonely
                              Marowak Calm
                              Metapod Modest
                              Ninetales Adamant
                              Phanpy Timid
                              Pineco Impish
                              Piplup Timid
                              Politoed Brave
                              Poliwag Brave
                              Poliwhirl Brave
                              Poliwrath Brave
                              Ponyta Jolly
                              Prinplup Timid
                              Pupitar Adamant
                              Ralts Brave
                              Rampardos Jolly
                              Rapidash Jolly
                              Rhydon Adamant
                              Rhyhorn Adamant
                              Rhyperior Adamant
                              Scyther Jolly
                              Shuppet Timid
                              Skarmory Naughty
                              Skiploom Naïve
                              Skorupi Impish
                              Slaking Relaxed
                              Smoochum Bold
                              Snubbull Adamant
                              Sneasal Adamant
                              Staraptor Adamant
                              Staravia Adamant
                              Starly Adamant
                              Starmie Modest
                              Staryu Modest
                              Swablu Mild
                              Tangela Bashful
                              Tangrowth Bashful
                              Teddiursa Relaxed
                              Togekiss Careful
                              Togepi Careful
                              Togetic Careful
                              Torchic Jolly
                              Torterra Adamant
                              Toxicroak Modest
                              Turtwig Adamant
                              Tyranitar Adamant
                              Tyrouge Brave
                              Ursaring Relaxed
                              Vapereon Modest
                              Venusaur Naughty
                              Vigoroth Relaxed
                              Vileplume Quiet
                              Voltorb Timid
                              Vulpix Adamant
                              Weavile Adamant
                              Wigglytuff Relaxed
                              Wobbuffet Careful
                              Wynaut Careful

                              Shiny Legends UT
                              Shiny Aegato Celebi Lax
                              Shiny Azelf LV 50 Hardy
                              Crown Entei Adamant
                              Crown Raikou Rash
                              Crown Suicune Relaxed
                              Shiny Darkrai LV 50 Modest
                              Shiny Dialga LV 70 Naughty With Orb
                              Shiny Giritina LV 47 Hasty
                              Shiny Defense Form Deoxys LV 30 Quirky
                              Shiny Normal Form Deoxys LV 30 Quirky
                              Shiny Offense Form Deoxys LV 30 Quirky
                              Shiny Speed Form Deoxys LV 30 Quirky
                              Shiny Latios LV 40 Quiet
                              Shiny Lugia LV 45 Timid
                              Shiny Manaphy LV 1 Modest
                              Shiny Mesprit LV 50 Timid
                              Shiny Mew LV 30 Jolly
                              Shiny Mewtwo LV 70 Serious
                              Shiny Palkia LV 70 Lax With Orb
                              Shiny Phione LV 1 Quiet
                              Shiny Embedded Tower Rayquaza LV 50 Jolly cured of Pokerus
                              Shiny Rotom LV 1 Rash
                              Shiny Shaymin LV 30 Impish

                              Events All With The Items They Came With
                              UT
                              10 Aniv Celebi Mild
                              Alamos Darkrai Brave
                              Ash's Pikachu Naughty
                              Ash’s Raichu Naughty
                              Birthday Charmander Mild
                              Gamestp Deoxys Rash
                              Goon’s Scizor Adamant
                              Haley Mew Calm
                              Hall Of Origin Arceus Docile
                              Movie 10 Celebi Quirky Activated Giovani Event
                              JBHF Manaphy Modest
                              Movie 11 Shaymin Timid
                              Mystry Mew Lonely
                              NOK Rayquaza Brave
                              NZ Jirachi Mild
                              Oblivia Heatran Quiet
                              Oblivia Shyamin Serious
                              PCP Pichu
                              PKTOPIA Pikachu Hardy
                              Saikyou Salamence Naughty
                              Sinjoh Ruins Dialga Impish
                              Sinjoh Ruins Giratina Naïve
                              SMR 2010 Jirachi Modest
                              Space C Deoxys Quiet
                              TRU Arceus Hardy
                              TRU Regigigas Hasty
                              VGC09 Shiny Milotic Timid
                                #6065    
                              Old August 7th, 2010 (7:36 PM).
                              Ramirez19's Avatar
                              Ramirez19 Ramirez19 is offline
                              Got To Catch'em All!
                                FC:
                                IGN:
                                 
                                Join Date: Jun 2010
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 27
                                Hey, back Again. And this time my internet works Pefect Lol!

                                Wonder if i can get more Shinys.

                                Shiny Riolu
                                Shiny Rayquaza
                                Shiny Teddiursa
                                Shiny Skiploom
                                Shiny Girafarig
                                Shiny Dunsparce
                                __________________



                                FC: 4039 9893 8435
                                  #6066    
                                Old August 7th, 2010 (7:58 PM).
                                Magmarizer's Avatar
                                Magmarizer Magmarizer is offline
                                Hitokiri Battōsai
                                  FC:
                                  IGN:
                                   
                                  Join Date: May 2010
                                  Location: Central Texas
                                  Age: 23
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Relaxed
                                  Posts: 305
                                  please PM me when you can trade. i missed you by a few minutes last time.
                                  __________________
                                    #6067    
                                  Old August 7th, 2010 (10:33 PM).
                                  Ginji's Avatar
                                  Ginji Ginji is offline
                                  Shiny Hunter
                                    FC: 3007-8602-5963
                                    IGN: Ginji for Y
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2008
                                    Location: dunno
                                    Age: 29
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Timid
                                    Posts: 2,788
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Dedemaru View Post
                                    Hey sorry Ginji, I was at a family party. I'm ready to trade whenever you are. I'm home now.
                                    oh ok, I'll be on wifi
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by sirindair View Post
                                    celebi- july 23 2010
                                    spiritomb
                                    249/217/307/208/268/82
                                    bastodion
                                    239/117/430/89/405/66
                                    cresselia
                                    424/154/356/166/2896/160
                                    What do you want for that celebi?
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by DBZGuru View Post
                                    PM me ID OT Date and Charactheristic on Shiny Jirachi

                                    willing to give 12 pokes for it

                                    FT

                                    Shinys The Evolutions Were Only Rare Candied
                                    UT
                                    Aipom Adamant
                                    Arcanine Impish
                                    Bellossom Quiet
                                    Blaziken Jolly
                                    Budew Careful
                                    Bulbasaur Naughty
                                    Butterfree Modest
                                    Caterpie Modest
                                    Charizard Jolly
                                    Charmander Jolly
                                    Charmeleon Jolly
                                    Combusken Jolly
                                    Cranidos Jolly
                                    Croagunk Modest
                                    Cubone Calm
                                    Donphan Timid
                                    Dunsparce Jolly
                                    Electrode Timid
                                    Empoleon Timid
                                    Espeon Modest
                                    Flareon Modest
                                    Forretress Impish
                                    Gallade Brave
                                    Gardevoir Brave
                                    Gastly Careful
                                    Glaceon Modest
                                    Gligar Lonely
                                    Gloom Quiet
                                    Granbull Adamant
                                    Grotle Adamant
                                    Growlithe Impish
                                    Hippopotas Timid
                                    Hitmonchan Brave
                                    Hitmonlee Brave
                                    Hitmontop Brave
                                    Hoppip Naïve
                                    Horsea Modest
                                    Houndoom Timid
                                    Houndour Timid
                                    Igglybuff Relaxed
                                    Ivysaur Naughty
                                    Jigglypuff Relaxed
                                    Jolteon Modest
                                    Jumpluff Naïve
                                    Jynx Bold
                                    Kirlia Brave
                                    Lapras Calm
                                    Larvitar Adamant
                                    Leafeon Modest
                                    Magnemite Lonely
                                    Marowak Calm
                                    Metapod Modest
                                    Ninetales Adamant
                                    Phanpy Timid
                                    Pineco Impish
                                    Piplup Timid
                                    Politoed Brave
                                    Poliwag Brave
                                    Poliwhirl Brave
                                    Poliwrath Brave
                                    Ponyta Jolly
                                    Prinplup Timid
                                    Pupitar Adamant
                                    Ralts Brave
                                    Rampardos Jolly
                                    Rapidash Jolly
                                    Rhydon Adamant
                                    Rhyhorn Adamant
                                    Rhyperior Adamant
                                    Scyther Jolly
                                    Shuppet Timid
                                    Skarmory Naughty
                                    Skiploom Naïve
                                    Skorupi Impish
                                    Slaking Relaxed
                                    Smoochum Bold
                                    Snubbull Adamant
                                    Sneasal Adamant
                                    Staraptor Adamant
                                    Staravia Adamant
                                    Starly Adamant
                                    Starmie Modest
                                    Staryu Modest
                                    Swablu Mild
                                    Tangela Bashful
                                    Tangrowth Bashful
                                    Teddiursa Relaxed
                                    Togekiss Careful
                                    Togepi Careful
                                    Togetic Careful
                                    Torchic Jolly
                                    Torterra Adamant
                                    Toxicroak Modest
                                    Turtwig Adamant
                                    Tyranitar Adamant
                                    Tyrouge Brave
                                    Ursaring Relaxed
                                    Vapereon Modest
                                    Venusaur Naughty
                                    Vigoroth Relaxed
                                    Vileplume Quiet
                                    Voltorb Timid
                                    Vulpix Adamant
                                    Weavile Adamant
                                    Wigglytuff Relaxed
                                    Wobbuffet Careful
                                    Wynaut Careful

                                    Shiny Legends UT
                                    Shiny Aegato Celebi Lax
                                    Shiny Azelf LV 50 Hardy
                                    Crown Entei Adamant
                                    Crown Raikou Rash
                                    Crown Suicune Relaxed
                                    Shiny Darkrai LV 50 Modest
                                    Shiny Dialga LV 70 Naughty With Orb
                                    Shiny Giritina LV 47 Hasty
                                    Shiny Defense Form Deoxys LV 30 Quirky
                                    Shiny Normal Form Deoxys LV 30 Quirky
                                    Shiny Offense Form Deoxys LV 30 Quirky
                                    Shiny Speed Form Deoxys LV 30 Quirky
                                    Shiny Latios LV 40 Quiet
                                    Shiny Lugia LV 45 Timid
                                    Shiny Manaphy LV 1 Modest
                                    Shiny Mesprit LV 50 Timid
                                    Shiny Mew LV 30 Jolly
                                    Shiny Mewtwo LV 70 Serious
                                    Shiny Palkia LV 70 Lax With Orb
                                    Shiny Phione LV 1 Quiet
                                    Shiny Embedded Tower Rayquaza LV 50 Jolly cured of Pokerus
                                    Shiny Rotom LV 1 Rash
                                    Shiny Shaymin LV 30 Impish

                                    Events All With The Items They Came With
                                    UT
                                    10 Aniv Celebi Mild
                                    Alamos Darkrai Brave
                                    Ash's Pikachu Naughty
                                    Ash’s Raichu Naughty
                                    Birthday Charmander Mild
                                    Gamestp Deoxys Rash
                                    Goon’s Scizor Adamant
                                    Haley Mew Calm
                                    Hall Of Origin Arceus Docile
                                    Movie 10 Celebi Quirky Activated Giovani Event
                                    JBHF Manaphy Modest
                                    Movie 11 Shaymin Timid
                                    Mystry Mew Lonely
                                    NOK Rayquaza Brave
                                    NZ Jirachi Mild
                                    Oblivia Heatran Quiet
                                    Oblivia Shyamin Serious
                                    PCP Pichu
                                    PKTOPIA Pikachu Hardy
                                    Saikyou Salamence Naughty
                                    Sinjoh Ruins Dialga Impish
                                    Sinjoh Ruins Giratina Naïve
                                    SMR 2010 Jirachi Modest
                                    Space C Deoxys Quiet
                                    TRU Arceus Hardy
                                    TRU Regigigas Hasty
                                    VGC09 Shiny Milotic Timid
                                    What is your shiny modest darkrai's characteristic?
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Ramirez19 View Post
                                    Hey, back Again. And this time my internet works Pefect Lol!

                                    Wonder if i can get more Shinys.

                                    Shiny Riolu
                                    Shiny Rayquaza
                                    Shiny Teddiursa
                                    Shiny Skiploom
                                    Shiny Girafarig
                                    Shiny Dunsparce
                                    ok use my US SS, JPN SS and pearl 2 fcs
                                    also I don't have shiny girafarig anymore
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Magmarizer View Post
                                    please PM me when you can trade. i missed you by a few minutes last time.
                                    I can trade now
                                    __________________
                                    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                                    3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                                    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                                      #6068    
                                    Old August 7th, 2010 (10:36 PM).
                                    Dedemaru's Avatar
                                    Dedemaru Dedemaru is offline
                                      FC:
                                      IGN:
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jul 2010
                                      Location: Philadelphia
                                      Age: 28
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 52
                                      Okay, I'll see you in there? Should I just bring trash pokemon to trade?
                                        #6069    
                                      Old August 7th, 2010 (10:38 PM).
                                      Ginji's Avatar
                                      Ginji Ginji is offline
                                      Shiny Hunter
                                        FC: 3007-8602-5963
                                        IGN: Ginji for Y
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2008
                                        Location: dunno
                                        Age: 29
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Timid
                                        Posts: 2,788
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Dedemaru View Post
                                        Okay, I'll see you in there? Should I just bring trash pokemon to trade?
                                        Yup

                                        --------------------------------
                                        __________________
                                        3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                                        3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                                        Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                                          #6070    
                                        Old August 7th, 2010 (10:41 PM).
                                        Magmarizer's Avatar
                                        Magmarizer Magmarizer is offline
                                        Hitokiri Battōsai
                                          FC:
                                          IGN:
                                           
                                          Join Date: May 2010
                                          Location: Central Texas
                                          Age: 23
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Relaxed
                                          Posts: 305
                                          okay, so can i meet you in the wifi room?
                                          __________________
                                            #6071    
                                          Old August 7th, 2010 (10:41 PM).
                                          Dedemaru's Avatar
                                          Dedemaru Dedemaru is offline
                                            FC:
                                            IGN:
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jul 2010
                                            Location: Philadelphia
                                            Age: 28
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 52
                                            Which FC should I use?

                                            ---------------------
                                              #6072    
                                            Old August 7th, 2010 (10:48 PM).
                                            Ginji's Avatar
                                            Ginji Ginji is offline
                                            Shiny Hunter
                                              FC: 3007-8602-5963
                                              IGN: Ginji for Y
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jul 2008
                                              Location: dunno
                                              Age: 29
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Timid
                                              Posts: 2,788
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Magmarizer View Post
                                              okay, so can i meet you in the wifi room?
                                              Yup, use my pearl 2 fc
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Dedemaru View Post
                                              Which FC should I use?

                                              ---------------------
                                              use my US SS fc
                                              __________________
                                              3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                                              3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                                              Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                                                #6073    
                                              Old August 7th, 2010 (10:59 PM).
                                              Magmarizer's Avatar
                                              Magmarizer Magmarizer is offline
                                              Hitokiri Battōsai
                                                FC:
                                                IGN:
                                                 
                                                Join Date: May 2010
                                                Location: Central Texas
                                                Age: 23
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Relaxed
                                                Posts: 305
                                                im waiting in the room.


                                                fillllllllller
                                                __________________
                                                  #6074    
                                                Old August 7th, 2010 (11:48 PM).
                                                .Eevee-Chan's Avatar
                                                .Eevee-Chan .Eevee-Chan is offline
                                                <3
                                                  FC:
                                                  IGN:
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: May 2007
                                                  Gender: Female
                                                  Nature: Timid
                                                  Posts: 1,469
                                                  It's alright :D
                                                  Please VM or PM me when your ready.
                                                    #6075    
                                                  Old August 8th, 2010 (12:03 AM).
                                                  Ginji's Avatar
                                                  Ginji Ginji is offline
                                                  Shiny Hunter
                                                    FC: 3007-8602-5963
                                                    IGN: Ginji for Y
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Jul 2008
                                                    Location: dunno
                                                    Age: 29
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Nature: Timid
                                                    Posts: 2,788
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by .Eevee-Chan View Post
                                                    It's alright :D
                                                    Please VM or PM me when your ready.
                                                    alright, I just did XD

                                                    -----------------------------
                                                    __________________
                                                    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                                                    3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                                                    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                                                    Closed Thread
                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:53 AM.