Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1126    
Old January 7th, 2009 (1:01 AM).
looker94 looker94 is offline
Water Trainer
    FC:
    IGN:
     
    Join Date: Jan 2009
    Location: 3 houses down from Sarah Palin(no joke)
    Gender:
    Nature: Adamant
    Posts: 43

    its DA DA SWSH

    we better finally trade tomorrow lol


    Relevant Advertising!

      #1127    
    Old January 7th, 2009 (1:19 AM).
    Ginji's Avatar
    Ginji Ginji is offline
    Shiny Hunter
      FC: 3007-8602-5963
      IGN: Ginji for Y
       
      Join Date: Jul 2008
      Location: dunno
      Age: 29
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Timid
      Posts: 2,788

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by looker94 View Post
      its DA DA SWSH

      we better finally trade tomorrow lol

      *sigh*, we will XD

      list what we are trading later

      __________________

      3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
      3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
      Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

        #1128    
      Old January 7th, 2009 (1:25 AM). Edited January 7th, 2009 by looker94.
      looker94 looker94 is offline
      Water Trainer
        FC:
        IGN:
         
        Join Date: Jan 2009
        Location: 3 houses down from Sarah Palin(no joke)
        Gender:
        Nature: Adamant
        Posts: 43

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
        *sigh*, we will XD

        list what we are trading later

        ?sigh? u make it sound like a bad thing its 12:22 am on a school night so i shall be going to bed very soon

        from what i understand u are wanting my 3 wishes
        my plusle minun special moves sports
        my sandshrew(jeremys)
        pcny pikachu a or c i forget

        any others or is this it?ill choose the events i want from u and then i need to go to bed
        im basically typing with my eyes closed

        -UT Charizard lv.70 (2/7/08) OT: 10ANIV
        -UT Crawdaunt lv.50 OT: PCNYc ID: 00609
        -UT Zangoose lv.18 OT: PCNYd ID: 00089
        -UT Seadra lv.45 OT: PCNYd ID: 00069
        possibly some 10th jahre pokes/10anniv
        ive lost intreset in a maority of the gotta catch em alls because theres so many hacks

        whats the nature of the bpark typhlosion?

          #1129    
        Old January 7th, 2009 (1:40 AM).
        Ginji's Avatar
        Ginji Ginji is offline
        Shiny Hunter
          FC: 3007-8602-5963
          IGN: Ginji for Y
           
          Join Date: Jul 2008
          Location: dunno
          Age: 29
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Timid
          Posts: 2,788

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by looker94 View Post
          ?sigh? u make it sound like a bad thing its 12:22 am on a school night so i shall be going to bed very soon

          from what i understand u are wanting my 3 wishes
          my plusle minun special moves sports
          my sandshrew(jeremys)
          pcny pikachu a or c i forget

          any others or is this it?ill choose the events i want from u and then i need to go to bed
          im basically typing with my eyes closed

          -UT Charizard lv.70 (2/7/08) OT: 10ANIV
          -UT Crawdaunt lv.50 OT: PCNYc ID: 00609
          -UT Zangoose lv.18 OT: PCNYd ID: 00089
          -UT Seadra lv.45 OT: PCNYd ID: 00069
          possibly some 10th jahre pokes/10anniv
          ive lost intreset in a maority of the gotta catch em alls because theres so many hacks

          whats the nature of the bpark typhlosion?

          its pcnya pikachu and jeremy ekans
          BP typhosion quirky~mishievous

          __________________

          3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
          3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
          Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

            #1130    
          Old January 7th, 2009 (1:44 AM).
          looker94 looker94 is offline
          Water Trainer
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Jan 2009
            Location: 3 houses down from Sarah Palin(no joke)
            Gender:
            Nature: Adamant
            Posts: 43

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
            its pcnya pikachu and jeremy ekans
            BP typhosion quirky~mishievous

            bpark typhlosion is a hack let me guess oct 13 2007

            yes pcnya pikachu and jeremy ekans although ekans has been edited although youll notice when i bring it.
            im taking more then 1 poke for each wish just depenends on the poke i choose 2-3 for each probly

            g2g2 bed yawn
            trade ya tomorrow

              #1131    
            Old January 7th, 2009 (1:53 AM).
            Ginji's Avatar
            Ginji Ginji is offline
            Shiny Hunter
              FC: 3007-8602-5963
              IGN: Ginji for Y
               
              Join Date: Jul 2008
              Location: dunno
              Age: 29
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Timid
              Posts: 2,788

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by looker94 View Post
              bpark typhlosion is a hack let me guess oct 13 2007

              yes pcnya pikachu and jeremy ekans although ekans has been edited although youll notice when i bring it.
              im taking more then 1 poke for each wish just depenends on the poke i choose 2-3 for each probly

              g2g2 bed yawn
              trade ya tomorrow

              eh? its hacked? damn it, I still don't get what you mean by Jeremy ekans edited

              __________________

              3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
              3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
              Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

                #1132    
              Old January 7th, 2009 (2:17 AM).
              A-Burrito's Avatar
              A-Burrito A-Burrito is offline
              BBC's TopGear Rules!
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2008
                Location: Treasure Town
                Gender:
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 22

                are you interested in shiny distant land entei modest UT?

                __________________

                The Stig : 5069 4856 0374


                  #1133    
                Old January 7th, 2009 (2:21 AM).
                EnteiFirecracker's Avatar
                EnteiFirecracker EnteiFirecracker is offline
                maybe i'm in love
                  FC:
                  IGN:
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2008
                  Location: Australia
                  Age: 23
                  Gender:
                  Nature: Relaxed
                  Posts: 92

                  -UT NOA Heracross lv.1 OT: Seth ID: 08604
                  -UT NOA Heracross lv.1 OT: Christy ID: 50039 *NEW*

                  I'm interested in those.
                  Hopefully something my trade thread would interest you

                  __________________

                  FC: 3566 6496 9895

                  Event Trading Thread

                  maybe it's nothing, maybe it's all just in my mind
                  maybe i'm foolish, maybe it's just a waste of time
                  but i don't think so, maybe i definately know
                  why do i keep fooling myself, why can't i let go
                  this is not like me, but now i definately see
                  that maybe, maybe i'm in love

                    #1134    
                  Old January 7th, 2009 (2:26 AM). Edited January 7th, 2009 by Ginji.
                  Ginji's Avatar
                  Ginji Ginji is offline
                  Shiny Hunter
                    FC: 3007-8602-5963
                    IGN: Ginji for Y
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2008
                    Location: dunno
                    Age: 29
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Timid
                    Posts: 2,788

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by A-Burrito View Post
                    are you interested in shiny distant land entei modest UT?
                    hmmm I got that already
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by EnteiFirecracker View Post
                    -UT NOA Heracross lv.1 OT: Seth ID: 08604
                    -UT NOA Heracross lv.1 OT: Christy ID: 50039 *NEW*

                    I'm interested in those.
                    Hopefully something my trade thread would interest you

                    checking...........
                    edit: Golgo Octillery, Lvl. 50 (UT) h/ Focus band ID? this is an event 12 Anniversary Pichu Egg?

                    __________________

                    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                    3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

                      #1135    
                    Old January 7th, 2009 (3:06 AM).
                    EnteiFirecracker's Avatar
                    EnteiFirecracker EnteiFirecracker is offline
                    maybe i'm in love
                      FC:
                      IGN:
                       
                      Join Date: Dec 2008
                      Location: Australia
                      Age: 23
                      Gender:
                      Nature: Relaxed
                      Posts: 92

                      Sorry for not responding
                      Didn't realize you edited.
                      That should be awesome

                      As for the Egg:
                      I'm not sure about too much concerning the Egg. All I know is that it's an event to commemorate the 12th Anniversary of Red and Green in Japan. A Pichu with Special Moves comes out of it. I haven't hatched it myself so I am unaware of the moves but I know it does take a long time to hatch (10,000 Steps changed the Message in the Summary)

                      Again; would you be able to clone the Octillery? I'm not so worried about the Egg.

                      __________________

                      FC: 3566 6496 9895

                      Event Trading Thread

                      maybe it's nothing, maybe it's all just in my mind
                      maybe i'm foolish, maybe it's just a waste of time
                      but i don't think so, maybe i definately know
                      why do i keep fooling myself, why can't i let go
                      this is not like me, but now i definately see
                      that maybe, maybe i'm in love

                        #1136    
                      Old January 7th, 2009 (6:18 PM).
                      Ginji's Avatar
                      Ginji Ginji is offline
                      Shiny Hunter
                        FC: 3007-8602-5963
                        IGN: Ginji for Y
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2008
                        Location: dunno
                        Age: 29
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Timid
                        Posts: 2,788

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by EnteiFirecracker View Post
                        Sorry for not responding
                        Didn't realize you edited.
                        That should be awesome

                        As for the Egg:
                        I'm not sure about too much concerning the Egg. All I know is that it's an event to commemorate the 12th Anniversary of Red and Green in Japan. A Pichu with Special Moves comes out of it. I haven't hatched it myself so I am unaware of the moves but I know it does take a long time to hatch (10,000 Steps changed the Message in the Summary)

                        Again; would you be able to clone the Octillery? I'm not so worried about the Egg.

                        What is the octillery ID no. and would mind hatching the egg first to make sure its a pichu with the special moves?

                        __________________

                        3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                        3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                        Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

                          #1137    
                        Old January 7th, 2009 (6:26 PM).
                        looker94 looker94 is offline
                        Water Trainer
                          FC:
                          IGN:
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2009
                          Location: 3 houses down from Sarah Palin(no joke)
                          Gender:
                          Nature: Adamant
                          Posts: 43

                          yeah sorry i got the same one it was in circulation so can we trade now? please yes its so

                            #1138    
                          Old January 7th, 2009 (6:32 PM).
                          Ginji's Avatar
                          Ginji Ginji is offline
                          Shiny Hunter
                            FC: 3007-8602-5963
                            IGN: Ginji for Y
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2008
                            Location: dunno
                            Age: 29
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Timid
                            Posts: 2,788

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by looker94 View Post
                            yeah sorry i got the same one it was in circulation so can we trade now? please yes its so
                            so what do want for the wish events?

                            __________________

                            3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                            3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                            Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

                              #1139    
                            Old January 7th, 2009 (6:42 PM).
                            looker94 looker94 is offline
                            Water Trainer
                              FC:
                              IGN:
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2009
                              Location: 3 houses down from Sarah Palin(no joke)
                              Gender:
                              Nature: Adamant
                              Posts: 43

                              -UT Latias lv.70
                              -UT Latios lv.70
                              -UT Ho-oh lv.70
                              -UT Entei lv.70
                              -UT Charizard(GLURAK) lv.70
                              -UT Articuno(ARKTOS) lv.70
                              -UT Pikachu lv.70

                              the spain charizard
                              and pcny zangoose
                              altaria
                              seadra

                                #1140    
                              Old January 7th, 2009 (6:47 PM).
                              Ginji's Avatar
                              Ginji Ginji is offline
                              Shiny Hunter
                                FC: 3007-8602-5963
                                IGN: Ginji for Y
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2008
                                Location: dunno
                                Age: 29
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Timid
                                Posts: 2,788

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by looker94 View Post
                                -UT Latias lv.70
                                -UT Latios lv.70
                                -UT Ho-oh lv.70
                                -UT Entei lv.70
                                -UT Charizard(GLURAK) lv.70
                                -UT Articuno(ARKTOS) lv.70
                                -UT Pikachu lv.70

                                the spain charizard
                                and pcny zangoose
                                altaria
                                seadra

                                Would you mind telling what event those are under?

                                __________________

                                3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                                3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                                Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

                                  #1141    
                                Old January 7th, 2009 (6:51 PM). Edited January 7th, 2009 by looker94.
                                looker94 looker94 is offline
                                Water Trainer
                                  FC:
                                  IGN:
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2009
                                  Location: 3 houses down from Sarah Palin(no joke)
                                  Gender:
                                  Nature: Adamant
                                  Posts: 43

                                  10 jahre

                                  10aniv spain charizard

                                  pcny seadra, zangoose, altaria

                                  get on as soon as u can ill bring the 3 wish events first

                                  im on we got 20 minutes to trade a little less

                                  okay im still waiting dude im gonna trade with entei cracker until i see you

                                    #1142    
                                  Old January 7th, 2009 (7:05 PM).
                                  Ginji's Avatar
                                  Ginji Ginji is offline
                                  Shiny Hunter
                                    FC: 3007-8602-5963
                                    IGN: Ginji for Y
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2008
                                    Location: dunno
                                    Age: 29
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Timid
                                    Posts: 2,788

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by looker94 View Post
                                    10 jahre

                                    10aniv spain charizard

                                    pcny seadra, zangoose, altaria

                                    get on as soon as u can ill bring the 3 wish events first

                                    im on we got 20 minutes to trade a little less

                                    I'll be on wifi in 2 minutes

                                    __________________

                                    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                                    3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                                    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

                                      #1143    
                                    Old January 7th, 2009 (7:12 PM).
                                    looker94 looker94 is offline
                                    Water Trainer
                                      FC:
                                      IGN:
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2009
                                      Location: 3 houses down from Sarah Palin(no joke)
                                      Gender:
                                      Nature: Adamant
                                      Posts: 43

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
                                      I'll be on wifi in 2 minutes

                                      u got on and then u got off u need to hurry up man

                                        #1144    
                                      Old January 7th, 2009 (7:15 PM).
                                      Ginji's Avatar
                                      Ginji Ginji is offline
                                      Shiny Hunter
                                        FC: 3007-8602-5963
                                        IGN: Ginji for Y
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2008
                                        Location: dunno
                                        Age: 29
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Timid
                                        Posts: 2,788

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by looker94 View Post
                                        u got on and then u got off u need to hurry up man
                                        I forgot to add your fc ...............................

                                        __________________

                                        3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                                        3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                                        Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

                                          #1145    
                                        Old January 7th, 2009 (7:17 PM).
                                        looker94 looker94 is offline
                                        Water Trainer
                                          FC:
                                          IGN:
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jan 2009
                                          Location: 3 houses down from Sarah Palin(no joke)
                                          Gender:
                                          Nature: Adamant
                                          Posts: 43

                                          okay but im running out of time the 2nd time we trade u must hurry if i randomly shut off its cause my wifi is turned off just so ya know

                                            #1146    
                                          Old January 7th, 2009 (7:26 PM).
                                          Ginji's Avatar
                                          Ginji Ginji is offline
                                          Shiny Hunter
                                            FC: 3007-8602-5963
                                            IGN: Ginji for Y
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jul 2008
                                            Location: dunno
                                            Age: 29
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Timid
                                            Posts: 2,788

                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by looker94 View Post
                                            okay but im running out of time the 2nd time we trade u must hurry if i randomly shut off its cause my wifi is turned off just so ya know
                                            use have my diamond fc down right? I'll be on in a sec

                                            __________________

                                            3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                                            3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                                            Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

                                              #1147    
                                            Old January 7th, 2009 (7:33 PM).
                                            looker94 looker94 is offline
                                            Water Trainer
                                              FC:
                                              IGN:
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jan 2009
                                              Location: 3 houses down from Sarah Palin(no joke)
                                              Gender:
                                              Nature: Adamant
                                              Posts: 43

                                              hey sorry my wifi is down today thanks for the trade now but i cant trade the rest for a good while

                                                #1148    
                                              Old January 7th, 2009 (7:37 PM).
                                              Ginji's Avatar
                                              Ginji Ginji is offline
                                              Shiny Hunter
                                                FC: 3007-8602-5963
                                                IGN: Ginji for Y
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jul 2008
                                                Location: dunno
                                                Age: 29
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Timid
                                                Posts: 2,788

                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by looker94 View Post
                                                hey sorry my wifi is down today thanks for the trade now but i cant trade the rest for a good while
                                                how long?
                                                fiiiiiillllllllleeeeeeeerrrrrrr

                                                __________________

                                                3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                                                3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                                                Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

                                                  #1149    
                                                Old January 7th, 2009 (7:40 PM).
                                                looker94 looker94 is offline
                                                Water Trainer
                                                  FC:
                                                  IGN:
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jan 2009
                                                  Location: 3 houses down from Sarah Palin(no joke)
                                                  Gender:
                                                  Nature: Adamant
                                                  Posts: 43

                                                  a couple of days possibly a week sorry man but thanks i got a wish execute and a charm ralts events and the new event slakoth but its touched by one level

                                                    #1150    
                                                  Old January 7th, 2009 (7:47 PM).
                                                  THEROGE12's Avatar
                                                  THEROGE12 THEROGE12 is offline
                                                  V The Roge x
                                                    FC:
                                                    IGN:
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Jan 2008
                                                    Age: 22
                                                    Nature: Brave
                                                    Posts: 42

                                                    eevee lv.10 12/6/08 id 12068 likes to relax
                                                    and the movie shaymin

                                                    look in my thread

                                                    __________________


                                                    http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1321379932 <-----------Pokemon Games, Pokemon Cards, 400 microsoft Points, Join Plox You will get $3.00 When u First Join Support me Please. Its Very Easy Supports People In Need :D

                                                    Closed Thread
                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:45 PM.