• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My recolors and stuff

How am i doing

• Good

Votes: 34 47.2%
  • Not bad, but not good either..

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • Owww my poor eyes!

Votes: 18 25.0%

• Total voters

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
  • okay cuz i'm new to this forums i use the uploading :P here are my first pokéarts

enjoy

(please judge them i can learn from it)
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    OKAY OKAY don't assault me again to get my better sprites to this first message! IM DOING IT ALREADY OK!!?
    Medals:
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff

Fake encounters:
    My recolors and stuff

Recolors:
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff

Fakemon:
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff

Revamps:
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff

Splices/Fusemons:
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff

My recolors and stuff
    Before:
    My recolors and stuff
    After:
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff

My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff

My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff

Angels:
    My recolors and stuff

Non pokemon Stuff:
    My recolors and stuff
    (i know it's really bad :P)
    Sigs:
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff
    My recolors and stuff

My recolors and stuff

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Requests and double posts (unless containing an update), are not permitted, so your post was deleted.

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
  • I like the azurill, and also the infernape becuase its more ice looking than fire :D

Years
  • I see you're new to spriting, so welcome to the spriting world. Let me give you some advice when editing:
    1. Never use default white. Even though the official DP sprites use default white, this color is subject to disappearance if you ever decide to wbg (white-be-gone) your sprites. You'll learn all bout these spriting terms later on in your spriting career.
    2. Never use default paint colors (points to the Dawn sprite). Many people overexaggerate with these colors, saying that they're eye-burning. Since this is actually true for some people, it's best just to get make your own coloring palette.
    3. Save as .PNG... I dont know what you saved your first two sprites as, but I think all the random dithering (checkerboard coloring design basically) is a direct result of non PNGness... as many spriters say, PNG = PwNaGe. Remember that.
    When you get more comfortable with spriting, you should try harder challenges like Overworld or Scratch spriting.

EDiT: It took me so long to post this that I didnt see your scratches.. I'll edit this post with more advice soon.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
  • Well, my infernape i prefered to make it gold but but aftel jklaz said and i took a closer look i really thought it could be an ice type too :P

That azurill i tried to make it silver without using to much grey

Heres a mix of all fire starters (except for Typlothion cuz he didn't fit)

Last edited by a moderator:

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
  • When i put that fire starter on the page i thought: why didn't i do ALL types of starters well here are the others :P

I see you're new to spriting, so welcome to the spriting world. Let me give you some advice when editing:
    1. Never use default white. Even though the official DP sprites use default white, this color is subject to disappearance if you ever decide to wbg (white-be-gone) your sprites. You'll learn all bout these spriting terms later on in your spriting career.
    2. Never use default paint colors (points to the Dawn sprite). Many people overexaggerate with these colors, saying that they're eye-burning. Since this is actually true for some people, it's best just to get make your own coloring palette.
    3. Save as .PNG... I dont know what you saved your first two sprites as, but I think all the random dithering (checkerboard coloring design basically) is a direct result of non PNGness... as many spriters say, PNG = PwNaGe. Remember that.
    When you get more comfortable with spriting, you should try harder challenges like Overworld or Scratch spriting.

EDiT: It took me so long to post this that I didnt see your scratches.. I'll edit this post with more advice soon.

That third tip helped good so ty :D I shall change the color of that dawn sprite

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
  • You should work on recolouring aswell as fusing (As seen with the Venasaur/Blastoise/Mesprit/Regi-Ice fusions)

I see that you are quite new, but I normally, when fusing, recolour ALL the pokemon I'm fusing, so that all I need to do is Mix/match and then fix up the little snippits. :D

Otherwise, an overall 7/10 for a first timer :D

Your scratch pixel works are a bit... robotic; If you look at them, their limbs etc. dont curve as nicely as most pokemon work do. a 6/10 for scratching none the less, since you actually got somewhere, and you're quite new at all this :D

Years
  • The Lugia/Ho-oh fusion is alright, but it doesnt seem like a fusion; more like an edited Lugia. You should add more Ho-oh to it; give it Ho-oh's coloring and crest. That would make it look better.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
  • Evolution

I made the final evolution of the scratch i made before. It looks really bad but i still show it (i tried my best but i keep beining awful in pixeling)\

I remade the Lugia/Ho-oh mix and i got some more pokémons to show =] i hope you like it here they come!

My recolors and stuff

Bulbamin
    My recolors and stuff

Eezuree
    My recolors and stuff

Krickely
    My recolors and stuff

Phanblu
    My recolors and stuff

Pipchu (Female)
    My recolors and stuff

Lugioh

hope you like them ^^

Hey, hey i made my first 3 revamps here they come:

My recolors and stuff
    (revamp from pokémon silver)
    My recolors and stuff
    (revamp from pokémon silver)
    My recolors and stuff
    (revamp from pokémon green)

Last edited:

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Deer sweet Jebus thats what venasaur looked like in Green , whow. Oh well I think you did a good job w/ the recolor

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
  • Scratches

Now i've seen that scratch guide from wichu i now maybe become better in making Scratches :P ty wichu so i gonna upgrade the scratches i made earlier :P

Here are the first two:
    My recolors and stuff
    (it had to be smaller..)
    My recolors and stuff
    (.. no comment)

Last evolution comes later ;)

Last edited:

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • OMG bulbamin is so cute... i mean it is very cool... really great job on that one!

Lugioh's eye needs more definition, and the yellow part seems "fuzzy". It is a bit jagged in parts.

Anyhow great job with all the fusions, they look great!

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
  • Back from vacation with new ideas ^^
    My recolors and stuff

Venublazard
    Strange name.. The flower was hard to set good on it so i just set it like this.
    i know it looks a lot like the venutoise from Diggeh but his flower fits better from diggeh then eh :P and this guy has the tail from charizard..
    My recolors and stuff

Pikalord
    Rofl he looks very weird xD

My recolors and stuff

Froszor
    Wow nice armor ^^

Last but not least a recolor, based on an idea from my brother because he was so down about green on the back of gastrodon and blue on its belly
    My recolors and stuff

Back