• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What color is your Ds/Lite?

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
    Didn't see this. I just bought the green ds lite today, I love it. Its such a nice color, and green is my favourite color too. xD Added bonus! What color are your ds/lites and which one do you prefer of the two? I prefer my lite now, its so much nicer to use. :p

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I have a silver DS and a pink DS Lite (technically it's my sister's but she doesn't play with it). I prefer the DS Lite because it is easier to fit in my pocket and I like the position of the mic, power switch, and buttons.

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
    My Ds is silver, and my Lite is limegreen, its just awesome. xD I want some stickers to put on mine. xD

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    mine rocks!

its a white lite with a sticker of ryan giggs (footballer / soccer player) young link (elf / under-age adventurer) and a vans off the wall one (make)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I have the original silver DS, but when my brother and I got our own Lites, it quickly ended up in my drawer collecting dust.

This is my DS Lite. Lighting is bad, but it's a white one with a Cherrim sticker on it. I've since taken the Buizel charm off of it, but Pikachu is still there. :D

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    I have a silver DS and a pink DS Lite (technically it's my sister's but she doesn't play with it). I prefer the DS Lite because it is easier to fit in my pocket and I like the position of the mic, power switch, and buttons.

Your story is almost like mine :D
    but instead of this -> "I have a silver DS and a pink DS Lite"
    IT would be this -> "I have a blue DS and a pink DS Lite"

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    Hot Rod Red (Mario Kart DS edition), Cobalt Blue, Platinum, Gold (Zelda Edition), and a white DS Lite. :] The first colors are the original old and chunky DS'. I'm a collector.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    I've got both the cotton-candy-ish bubblegum pink DS Lite and the Metallic Rose DS Lite :D

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    My original DS is silver since I got it shortly after it was released and my DS Lite is white; though I wanted pink for some reason but the store I bought it from didn't have it. =\

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I had an original silver DS for a while, but then got a black DS Lite a few years back when it came out. It's uh, seen better days though. There are multiple dead pixels across both screens, and half the time I'll put a game in and it won't read it :/ About time for a new one, I'm thinking. I want a coral pink one if I get a new one \o/

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I have a big Blue DS, and a very new red DS Lite. I got the Lite for my birthday a couple of weeks ago.

Back