• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Regi's Fan Club~

Which one do u like?

• Regirock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Regice

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Registeel

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Regigigas

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    The Regi's Fan Club!

Rules:
    No Spamming
    No Flaming
    No Bashing
    No Bumping(if this get's over 30 days old)
    No swearing
    Don't get off-topic

Members:
    Eeveon
    Kevin33193
    Rescue Team Wave
    AuRiOnsX6
    Mr. Person
    lmg123
    QuantumForce
    Tater Tot

Owner
    Eeveon

Topics:
    Which one of the 4 Regi's do u like?
    Should there be more? If yes, post why , what type, and what the name should be.
    Do u think Regigigas's ability is better than u think?
    (Optional)

Last edited:

[K]evin "The Last Eeveon"

Finaly Back AfterThat Accident
    Years
  • Ill Join!
    Which one of the 4 Regi's do u like? Regice
    Should there be more? Yes Because There Awsome
    Do u think Regigigas's ability is better than u think? Yep Since He Knows A Move That Can Make Slow Pokemon Move Faster Its Good.

Ill Join!
    Which one of the 4 Regi's do u like? Regice
    Should there be more? Yes Because There Awsome
    Do u think Regigigas's ability is better than u think? Yep Since He Knows A Move That Can Make Slow Pokemon Move Faster Its Good.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Thanx for joining! :D
    Also, u answered "yes" to the second question.
    U have to post why, what type, and the name. :)

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
  • Sure, I'll join Eeveon buddy!

Which one of the 4 Regi's do u like? All of them, but my favorite is Registeel.
    Should there be more? Yes, only 4 types is boring, and since they are so freaking awesome, they should make one of every type.
    Do u think Regigigas's ability is better than u think? Yes, because during those first turns Regigigas can use moves to raise its defense. Regigigas is slow, anyway.

FinalEclipse

Learning to be a Tile Artist
    Years
  • ok im in

Which one of the 4 Regi's do u like? Regigigas
    Should there be more? No theres enough
    Do u think Regigigas's ability is better than u think? No because he cant attack until like 3 turns into the battle

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    So I herd I liek regis :3

My favorite would have to be regice, just because I like the ice type. I think there should be more, but not one of every type. Since they're supposed to be made out of material linked to their element, I think the only types that could work for new regis would be grass and ground. Regigigas' ability is absolutely terrible, no way to argue about that.

[HoN] Jereziah

Till DEATH do us part!
    Years
  • Ill join!

What Regi do i like: Of Course, Regigigas
    Should there be more: Of Course YES!
    Name of New Regi: Regark (Funny name :))
    Type: Dark ....duhhh
    Do u think Regigigas's ability is better than u think? 50%50% Because Regigigas has Big Def but SLOW

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Finally!!! After long years of waiting, A club for the kings(Regi's) is born!

Anyway...

I can't really decide, cause I like defensive pokemon, like Regirock(very armored). But I also like Regice for it's cool forme and attacks. In the end, I decided on Registeel, an intermediate. I can't decide on Regigigas cause I never yet handled it before.

And may I join???

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    *hops around*

May I join? =D Regis' are the best. X3 My favorite is Regice. It's the most powerful, and the best type in my opinion. : 3
    I think there should difinitely be more Regis. But sadly, since they already made a Regigigas, they can't make any more. Because they made the Master of Regis already, and he was the king of only Steel, Rock, and Ice; they can't make anymore. :< But they shouldn't have rushed that so quickly, they could have done the same thing with Regis they did with Eevee evolutions, but its too late now, right? XD And I don't think Regigigas is the most powerful, he doesn't have many great attacks. Regice is still the most powerful in my opinion.

Back