• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon deep blue

What name should I use

• pokemon deep blue

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • pokemon blue revalation

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
    pokemon deep blue
    pokemon deep blue
    pokemon deep blue

HI! i'm element~ and this is my hack pokemon blue revelation!

pokemon deep blue

it's your 12th birthday and you and your friend go to your dads gym to get your first pokemon (eevee) while your friend gets a tyrogue. your dad says that eevees are neering extinction and they are extremely rare. prof. oak who is a good friend of you're dad walks in and says the usuall stuff and gives you a pokedex and pokeballs. your friend makes you battle him and after he says that he's gonna toughen up his pokemon. prof. oak tells you to go to the library in a town somewhere to learn more about pokemon.
    when you get to the library the librarian asks you if you know about pokemon you say yes or no, after she gives you a book that has a strange legend in it when you read it it says that after the eevees were almost wiped out the remaining eevees evolved in to the 7 eeveelutions, it also says that they struggled so much that they grew to the level of a legendary pokemon, the eeveelutions moved to 7 different corners of the globe, the last thing the book says was whoever catches them gets infinite power. then prof. oak walks in and tells you about gyms then you go to get the first gym badge in the next town. On the way you meet the evil team evolve who want to capture the remaining eeveelutions and concur the world. your mission is to become the champion of the sura region and defeat the evil team transform.
    pokemon deep blue

new region: sura
    new maps
    new routes
    entirely new storyline
    new towns
    eevee as a starter
    events to capture the eeveelutions
    maybe battle frontier
    silver conference

pokemon deep blue

me-mapper
    kevin33193- mapper
    riolu9- mapper, and title screen
    silver riolu - mapper/scripter
    smileman-spriter

pokemon deep blue

n/a

n/a
    here's the sprite for my game....
    pokemon deep blue

credit to smileman.
    maps:
    Waterfall town:
    pokemon deep blue
    route one:
    pokemon deep blue
    growth town:
    pokemon deep blue
    route 2
    pokemon deep blue

Last edited:
    Years
    hey everyone its now called pokemon deep blue i think he might make a new thread or get a mod to change the thread name anyway i wish you good luck silver is just working on the title screen as i done the some of it well ill be waiting for some screenshots

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
    okay more mapshots!
    this is the new waterfall town:credit to riolu9
    pokemon deep blue

this is route one also by riolu 9:
    pokemon deep blue

and here's growth town by me:
    pokemon deep blue

Back