• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Arceus The Lamb, God the Creator - Whom created whom? Read before Poll...

Whom created the Universal of Pocket Monsters...? Besides Tajiri, Satoshi...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hiroshi Uwishicarwei

Darkness...
    Years
    The Alpha of Pocket Monster's Universe​

See if you know more about God than I do. If God created our world, nay, our Universe... Then, why are some people saying that Arceus created the Pokemon Universe (even it is still made by Tajiri, Satoshi...) instead of God. If he is the God of all Pokemon... Then, God is the god of Everything... Arceus could have been made the "Lamb of God." You see what I'm getting here? God must have made Arceus because he wanted the help to make sure everything is intact. So, God made him, before the Universe ever existed, from nothing... So, now, God has a friend. Now, "Arceus the Lamb" made "Diaruga, Controlment of Time," also as "FatherTime" (Dialga) and "Palrukia, Expander of Space," (Palkia). And, so Arceus and God made them to have much better Ways of the Universe. But, God doesn't need to be told of how the universe is pulling through. Instead, these Pokemon do thier work independently...

Now, another problem troubled God... He didn't do the Emotions... Since no Emotions were made during this... So, Diaruga and Palrukia made "Yukishii, the Emotional Knowledger," (Uxie), "Emurrito, the Emotional Heart," (Mesprit), and "Agunomuu, the Emotional Willpowerer," (Azelf). These Pokemon control all Emotions made in the world of Pocket Monsters. Now, lets continue to see whom's power was greater. Right now, Arceus is only the Lamb if you understand. If you don't, then continue reading the regining rulers of many things...

Okay, the next Pokemon created by the two makers is "Giratina, the Reverse Side," more likey that Arceus is the oppitsite of God by only being a Pokemon. So, this Pokemon also rules Dimensions and Making them Distorted... An ancient cemetery is where it is roaming as a free spirit. This Pokemon must been made for Pocket Monster's Platina's Torn World. That is why it must have been the Distorter of Dimensions. The Torn World is full of oppitsite movements. So, becareful... Japanese owners... Next is "Hiidoran, Volcano Controller," (Heatran), this Pokemon holds the crown of Volcanos to make sure when they need to go in Disaster Mode, when to stop, and When to close the holes that the Lava comes throughs. This might be useful for something... Oh, yeah, just to control the Volcanos till the Revelation in the Bible comes true... Disaster will strike, oh, yeah... (The Revelation can be learned more in my Club on PokeCommunity - Arceus the Lamb and Trinity Fan Club, go there if you God...) Now, moving on to the next Pokemon "Regigigas, the Land Mover." Regigigas was given the power to put together land the way God wanted them... So, as leader of "Regi Quaduplets," the Regis of Ice, Rock, and Steel were the ones to help make more land areas. (Read more of the Regi Trio of Ice, Rock, and Steel in the later paragraphs... )

Moving on to "Fione, ???" (Phione, and thats the best title I can come up with... Not much infomation for me, but, it is basicly unknown, I guess...) "Manaphy, the Prince of the Sea." Manaphy circles the ocean's world basicly being a ruler for the People of the Water and the Ocean, but only as Prince in the Underwater Sea Temple... Which Floats in a huge and divined Bubble... Now, God decided to give the Pokemon rest, so, when God made the "Light," to open the "Darkness," he and Arceus decided to make "Kureseria, the Lunar Dreamer," for the Good Dreams (Cresselia) and "Darkrai, the Dusk Nightmare," for Nightmares. Nightmares are usually given from Darkrai unless that person needs it... Now, moving on to our last but not least, the Land Forme: "Sheimi, the Plant Protecter," and the Sky Forme: "Sheimi, the Air Cleaner."
    From my point, I have to admit, I need to learn alot more about Sheimi (Shaymin.)

From this Chapter, I don't know much about Fione, Manaphy, and Sheimi... Sorry people...

The Pokemon of Ancient History... To be continued
    Now Please tell me if you think God or Arceus is the Creator... The Poll is Above...​

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    this was a good read, but for me there are some qualms...

For starters i belive that Arcues is the "God" of the "pokemon universe", there is no higher entity than Arcues(as of this time) he is known as the Alpha pokemon, he is the beginning, he was born from the Egg in a vortex of chaos. He created the Time and Space in the form of two etities Dialga and Palkia. Then he created the beings of emotion Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf fro human beings.

Next Giratina is most assosiated with Death, hence the game puts him in a Graveyard-esque place in the game, and lives in the Torn World or "the other side"

Kyogre and Groudon were created to make the Earth and its Water, the fought and Raquaza qualed the fighting and he was the etitiy of the Ozone or Sky. Manaphy and Phione also deal with the Ocean.

Shaymin (both forms) represents Mother Nature, its Sky form is probably something with Oxygen.

Cresselia and Darkrai represent dreams and Nightmares

The regis shaped the continents after groudon made them.

Mew is the anscestor of all the pokemon containing genitic compostion of ALL pokemon, which means he came AFTER ALL pokemon. Which is why he cam learn all the moves.

Though this list is hardly finished and i just mentioned some of the imprtant ones(though this list is really badly formated, i will come back later to tighty up).

The reason the pokemon and thier abilities having to do with creaton isnt exactly a perfect debatable topic, Why? because when the francise started with the original 151 there was no thought of a "God" pokemon and how each pokemon played thier role in creation. Its all flawed with unanswered questions and emty spaces. We cant make any solid theorys because after we all agree on something a new generation of games will come out and make more questions.

So my answer is: "Arceus the Creator"

Last edited:

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    A note on Mew there, though. Mew was probably one of the FIRST Pokémon, since it contains all the DNA. And comparisons have been drawn to it that it looks like an embryo, so maybe all Pokemon evolved from it over millions of years.

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    A note on Mew there, though. Mew was probably one of the FIRST Pokémon, since it contains all the DNA. And comparisons have been drawn to it that it looks like an embryo, so maybe all Pokemon evolved from it over millions of years.

But, if it contained the DNA of every species of Pokemon, wouldn't it need to be the last?
    Because those would have to be there to give their DNA.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I don't think that people in the Pokemon world believe in the same god as some people in this world believe in. If Arceus is the god in the Pokemon world (keep in mind that the word 'god' has never been mentioned in a Pokemon game) then Arceus is the creator of the Pokemon world, according to the Pokemon world's own mythology (see Arceus's Pokedex entry). Remember that mythology is by definition fictitious, so the people of the Pokemon world may not believe in a god at all.

Shouldn't this go in Pokemon General?

~*Champion Shirona*~

砞砟砠砠촼촕촂吏
    Years

You know....I think you are right about that. Maybe Mew that we know today is the only one that didn't go through natural selection or evolution.

Also the Regi trio control elements not land. They are the brinnger of elements.

No one mentioned Celebi. The creature that plays with time. SO much like Dialga. If Dialga made time....maybe Celebi has the power to mendle with it. Do any of them go together? Also It says that Celebi came to our time from the future. Could it be true...that in a region far away Celebi is just a normal pokemon that has a evolution. But as it time travels it gained its legendary status for its TIME TRAVEL ability. I think it's a normal pokemon in SOME region....who knows....only time will tell!

:16:

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    You know....I think you are right about that. Maybe Mew that we know today is the only one that didn't go through natural selection or evolution.

Also the Regi trio control elements not land. They are the brinnger of elements.

No one mentioned Celebi. The creature that plays with time. SO much like Dialga. If Dialga made time....maybe Celebi has the power to mendle with it. Do any of them go together? Also It says that Celebi came to our time from the future. Could it be true...that in a region far away Celebi is just a normal pokemon that has a evolution. But as it time travels it gained its legendary status for its TIME TRAVEL ability. I think it's a normal pokemon in SOME region....who knows....only time will tell!

:16:
    Maybe one of them created time itself, (Basicly, the normal time flow,
    rather than us all being frozen, without anything happened.) and the other
    created the time cycle. (i.e. Day/night, years, days, etc.) I'm guessing that
    Celebi is the latter.

The whole 'Mew containing every Pokemon's DNA' thing reminds me of the christian belief that man was modeled after god.

I think that Arceus kind of throws all the legendary Pokemon off. I mean, if he created everything, then what else did the other legendaries have to do with anything? I guess that because of him supposedly being Dialga and Palkia, both of them triggered the 'big boom' by creating time and space. Because Arceus was both Dialga and Palkia, HE created the 'big boom,' therefor creating everything as he was described to.

I'm guessing that the other Legendary Pokemon rule and control over certain parts of what Arceus created, but adding different things to what he made, and after they created the certain thing, the claim / rule over it. They kind of defend what they rule over, explaining why Pokemon like Groudon and Kyogre battled. (because the things they rule over contridict each-other.

Well, that's all the logic I could think up.
    My head hurts...
    ^_^

On a side note, I'm suprised Nintendo/Game Freak hasn't been sued by like a million churches, by creating false idols. xD

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    But, if it contained the DNA of every species of Pokemon, wouldn't it need to be the last?
    Because those would have to be there to give their DNA.

You're thinking backwards. Each of its children would have DNA from it, and their children would have some of Mew's DNA from their parents, and then those children would have children that would still have some of Mew's DNA, and so on.

It's a chain. Perhaps a gene or set of genes that each one has in common. After all, all humans are mostly the same on the genetic level. It's the tiny differences in the DNA that set us apart.

The only problem would be the legendaries' (including Mew) inability to breed :D

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years

So.. there were a ton of Mew running around waaaay back when? Jeez, Idunno what to believe, now. Good thing you told me to read first..

idrum4all2see

Drummer for life
    Years

That is almost a perfect explination, accept for celeibi having no gender, and not breeding.
    Its not like it can loose its ability to breed by traveling back in time can it, and if it went back to its normal time, it wouldnt get it back.
    I dont think it works that way...

Compare it to Manaphy and Phione.
    Phione is an incomplete Manaphy.
    Celebi might be an incomplete version of a pokemon in the future, but all that is denied by no Gender...

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    That is almost a perfect explination, accept for celeibi having no gender, and not breeding.
    Its not like it can loose its ability to breed by traveling back in time can it, and if it went back to its normal time, it wouldnt get it back.
    I dont think it works that way...

I think it could. Maybe it looses it's gender and ability to breed so it doesn't change history. If it was able to breed when someone caught it in the past, they would be able to breed more and more Celebi, making it come into existence for too early.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years

If I'm reading this correctly (I'm probably not, as I skimmed through it- walls of text bore me), you seem to think that there is a God in the Pokemon world- a Biblical one. Which is simply absurd. The Pokemon world doesn't have a religion, nor does it have a Bible. As such, the only god there is is Arceus (excluding the gods of time and space, Dialga and Palkia.).

Hiroshi Uwishicarwei

Darkness...
    Years
    Well, since I have not replied on the Hoenn, Johto, and Kanto's Legends, they can be spoken of, but I haven't got the time to do that yet... So, get ready, As I soon reply with Hoenn's Legends... Since, Tajiri, Satoshi hasn't told the secret of Arceus/Mew/The Universe/Team Galaxy... You will have to know whom created Tajiri first, God made the image of him, then he was made sexually... Why am I saying this? Because, God made Tajiri do his workings of Pocket Monsters... And then, God musted have told him that it was time for Pocket Monster's Release... or Pokemon... Now, Since it was created..., ever since in the 2000's, Tajiri wanted everyone to find out how the world of Pokemon was made... Only this can best close the argument... If God made Tajiri make Pokemon, then would God be Happy if Tajiri only saids that Pokemon was made by a Pokemon named "Arceus the Lamb...?" I would say he WOULD be unhappy... Because God made this world, but can he be denied by one of his iamges? If so, then why not hurry and make the Revelation in the Bible come true... Hell and Heaven collides aganist each other... Making the world a ruin and many of us of Pokecommunity may be in a book where we would be sent to the Lake of Fire... (Pretty sure that how it goes...) And never to be returned... You are gone for eternity... I don't want to be in the book, so... Its better to believe God is the maker of the world of Pokemon... He created Arceus from an egg, (Thanks for reminding me about that... I forgot it...) then, boom... Read everything only again...

Hiroshi Uwishicarwei

Darkness...
    Years
    Continuing Knowledge...

Well, since I have not replied on the Hoenn, Johto, and Kanto's Legends, they can be spoken of, but I haven't got the time to do that yet... So, get ready, As I soon reply with Hoenn's Legends... Since, Tajiri, Satoshi hasn't told the secret of Arceus/Mew/The Universe/Team Galaxy... You will have to know whom created Tajiri first, God made the image of him, then he was made sexually... Why am I saying this? Because, God made Tajiri do his workings of Pocket Monsters... And then, God musted have told him that it was time for Pocket Monster's Release... or Pokemon... Now, Since it was created..., ever since in the 2000's, Tajiri wanted everyone to find out how the world of Pokemon was made... Only this can best close the argument... If God made Tajiri make Pokemon, then would God be Happy if Tajiri only saids that Pokemon was made by a Pokemon named "Arceus the Lamb...?" I would say he WOULD be unhappy... Because God made this world, but can he be denied by one of his iamges? If so, then why not hurry and make the Revelation in the Bible come true... Hell and Heaven collides aganist each other... Making the world a ruin and many of us of Pokecommunity may be in a book where we would be sent to the Lake of Fire... (Pretty sure that how it goes...) And never to be returned... You are gone for eternity... I don't want to be in the book, so... Its better to believe God is the maker of the world of Pokemon... He created Arceus from an egg, (Thanks for reminding me about that... I forgot it...) then, boom... Read everything over again...

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I saw a big speech/writing thing on this once talking about how the pokemon and "pokemon universe" came too be. And it went something like this.

Arceus was born from an egg in a dimensional hole ( or something like that ) and saw the world too be a miserable place so on a regular day basis he would create more and more Pokemon ( namingly the legendary Pokemon we know today ) Every day Arceus created new Pokemon to look after the world. Each Pokemon was assigned to there own place too look after or guard. Darkrai and Cresselia started both having fights and so Arceus banished them too Moon islands ( Fullmoon Island and the one where Darkrai lives ) and it kept going from there. I will see if i can find the story i found on this.

*EDIT It is also said that Giratina betrayed Arceus by creating Death and therefore Arceus banished Giratina to the "other side" also known too us as the Reverse World/ Turnback Cave.

Last edited:

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    What did I just read.

There is no God in Pokemon. Just Arceus, who created everything in the Pokemon universe. That's it. You can't apply the Bible to a universe in which it doesn't exist.

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    What did I just read.

There is no God in Pokemon. Just Arceus, who created everything in the Pokemon universe. That's it. You can't apply the Bible to a universe in which it doesn't exist.

a "god" dosnt have to be directly associated with the bible. Arcues is the "god" like character of the Poke-Universe. a god is just a higher being or etitiy. No we are not trying to say that Arcues is your lord Jesus Christ. We are just saying that Arcues is the "God" pf the pokemon Universe.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    a "god" dosnt have to be directly associated with the bible. Arcues is the "god" like character of the Poke-Universe. a god is just a higher being or etitiy. No we are not trying to say that Arcues is your lord Jesus Christ. We are just saying that Arcues is the "God" pf the pokemon Universe.

No, you misunderstood. Arceus is the god of Pokemon- he created the Pokemon universe, and pretty much everything in it. I understand this.

However, the OP was stating that God (as in, the Bible's God. Notice how the OP capitalized the word, as well as used it as a singular noun- not 'a god', but 'God') created Arceus. Which is absurd, because God doesn't exist in the Pokemon universe.

EDIT: Also, why is Arceus referred to as a lamb? He didn't follow anyone- he created everything in the Pokemon universe. Besides, he looks more like a llama.

Back