• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sumin90210's sprites

How are we doing?

• Good

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Okay

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What on Earth!?!

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
  • These have all been removed for the sake of improvement.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • The pokemon are good but the legendries. Meh that what i say. They are only pokemon parts with other things added and relcolored.

<~F.M.P~>

Years
  • All of em?

The pokemon are good but the legendries. Meh that what i say. They are only pokemon parts with other things added and relcolored.

Did you mean all of them or just the ledgends cause the only ones that are ground based off another pokemon are Loondark, Velaseptor, Veloras, and Metricity.

I guess I'll rework them ^^ Thanx.

Rob-120

~Revived~
    Years
  • Hey Monkey Pirate!

These are some pretty nice sprites you got here. Some of the shading on some of them could use a little work though but other then that these are pretty nice.

Oh and for the rocker guy, I like the one on the left.

<~F.M.P~>

Years
  • Great!

Hey Monkey Pirate!

These are some pretty nice sprites you got here. Some of the shading on some of them could use a little work though but other then that these are pretty nice.

Oh and for the rocker guy, I like the one on the left.

Alright thanx I kinda like the rocker on the left myself ^^

I'll send you a patch of the game if you want and the pics so you can work on them if your up to it! I'm not to good at shading at all and still have back pics to work on lol!

They look good but also pretty flat...work on that.

Ha ha I'll work at it thanx!

Last edited:

Bag0n

Bagon Trainer
    Years
  • Velaseptor looks really cool it's like Meganimum's brother!

i like tha sk8er kid the most looks like an awsome hack, is it finished did you distribute it yet?

also are you still making the map sprites yet? i would love to help!!

<~F.M.P~>

Years
  • Ha ha Thanx

Velaseptor looks really cool it's like Meganimum's brother!

i like tha sk8er kid the most looks like an awsome hack, is it finished did you distribute it yet?

also are you still making the map sprites yet? i would love to help!!

Great Thanx and no we haven't distributed it yet and yes we would love you on team carbon just send me a PM(Private message just in case you don't know what it means) and well talk about your position okay?

<~F.M.P~>

Years
  • He he he!

The final evolution of the grass starter.. you stole the flower leaves from magenium :P

At larcius you stole the sign of latios' belly

Further youre doing good (better than mine :P)

Your pretty good at telling and Thanx! Yeah I stated which ones where pokemon based up on another reply I left lol! Those were the first ones I made like last year.

master morty

Master Spriter
    Years
  • you have a lot of jpeg artifacts-those little pesky blocks that were never supposed to be in the picture try saving it as a 24 bit bitmap if your using paint (or any other program that messes up jpeg

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • NOOOOO! Don't save as bitmap, then you can't upload it to our great community! Instead save it as a PNG. file... it doesn't disrupt the quality of your pictures.

I like the "Metricity" concept, but the actual sprite itself needs work with shading, and definition. It's hard to tell the parts apart. As for the Latios looking thing, it has a very very flat look and is just a dubbed up version of Latios. It needs to be proportioned better.

I notice you paste in prexisting body parts. (Latios arms, Meganium flower) They don't seem to work, in the way that they are not the same style as your style. They "clash".

The water starters are pretty good, just the ears need better shading, or angling, because they seem misplaced. Also remember that simple is good, do not overdo it with the fur.

The fire starters are great, besides some inconsistancies in the shading. Loondark is also very nicely done.

The trainers are good, although some of them look like prexisting ones with minor changes.(Dark Aura Grunt=Flanery & Myrale=Erica & Aura leader= brawley & pretty boy=rich boy)

Copy and pasting then editing doesn't always work, if that's what you did... but they do seem eerily similar...

Your stuff seems to be hit or miss, alot of it has to do with shading and form. Keep trying, and i hope to watch your stuff get better!

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
  • These sprites are pretty good, especially some of the gym leaders.
    Larcious looks extremely odd with those arms.
    try repositioning them or making your own.

(by the way... that big biker gym leader's name should be Thaddeus or Roy... =D )

<~F.M.P~>

Years
  • Okay ^^

These sprites are pretty good, especially some of the gym leaders.
    Larcious looks extremely odd with those arms.
    try repositioning them or making your own.

(by the way... that big biker gym leader's name should be Thaddeus or Roy... =D )

Cool thanx!

NOOOOO! Don't save as bitmap, then you can't upload it to our great community! Instead save it as a PNG. file... it doesn't disrupt the quality of your pictures.

I like the "Metricity" concept, but the actual sprite itself needs work with shading, and definition. It's hard to tell the parts apart. As for the Latios looking thing, it has a very very flat look and is just a dubbed up version of Latios. It needs to be proportioned better.

I notice you paste in prexisting body parts. (Latios arms, Meganium flower) They don't seem to work, in the way that they are not the same style as your style. They "clash".

The water starters are pretty good, just the ears need better shading, or angling, because they seem misplaced. Also remember that simple is good, do not overdo it with the fur.

The fire starters are great, besides some inconsistancies in the shading. Loondark is also very nicely done.

The trainers are good, although some of them look like prexisting ones with minor changes.(Dark Aura Grunt=Flanery & Myrale=Erica & Aura leader= brawley & pretty boy=rich boy)

Copy and pasting then editing doesn't always work, if that's what you did... but they do seem eerily similar...

Your stuff seems to be hit or miss, alot of it has to do with shading and form. Keep trying, and i hope to watch your stuff get better!

Yeah I don't understand what happend. They were made as png's but photobucket converts them for some odd reason. I'll try using another picture uploader or something.

I'll rework metricity so It dosen't look so odd.Thats actually the first one I attempted at reshading too Lol!

Thanx for the complement on the fire starters there my favorite, I'll work on there shading when I have time^^

and for the trainers Yes some of them are just reworks of the originals except for Dark aura leader the only thing used for him from another trainer is his vest.

But thanx I'll hit all this up next time around after Im done with my next batch of fakemon Im working on

Updated the thread with some back pics and a new fakemon!

also fixed the jpeg problem, I now upload as gif which not only rids me of unwanted pixel dots, but makes the pictures size 2x smaller Oh yeaahh^^

Last edited:

Bag0n

Bagon Trainer
    Years
  • The left parmal looks better to me, i think the pokemon's triangle thing on it's head would make the pokemon look better and more colorful if it was red

<~F.M.P~>

Years
  • Hmmm...

The left parmal looks better to me, i think the pokemon's triangle thing on it's head would make the pokemon look better and more colorful if it was red

You know...Thats not a bad Idea Im gonna get to that right now.

<~F.M.P~>

Years
  • I like the right Parmel, its colors just lean out of the crowd more then the others.

Yeah I do too. Bag0n Thought of it, He's our OW editer now by the way.

Update: From now on I wil be putting my teams sprite revamps and OW'S here. This no longer belongs to me It is now "Team Carbons".

Back